• Rating 9.83/10 29 reviews

PingBattery is not a merchant member
    PingBattery does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • PingBattery contact information

"<a href="www.pingbattery.com/servlet/StoreFront"> ping batery are really good</a>

"I recently purchased a 48V 15 AH LifePo4 from Ping for my e-moped and, I couldn't be happier with it!
It arrived earlier than expected (17 days from purchase order to my doorstep)and, it performed beautifully, right out of the box! Ping was an absolute pleasure to do business with. He was in constant communication with me and helped me to decide the best fit for my application. The first time out I put over 20 miles on it at near max speeds the entire way-35 to 40 mph. At the end of the ride, the battery was still reading nearly full on my gauge.
The high rate BMS and upgraded charger are a must! The extra cost was well worth the improved performance I got. If only everyone conducted themselves like Ping! Five out of five stars!

Thank you Ping!

"Ordered a 48V 10Ah LiFePO4 battery from PingBattery.

Very good communication. He replied fast to every question I asked. He gave me realistic delivery estimates.

Battery is very well made. Highly recommended!

"I bought a 20AH 48V PingBattery in 2009. Four years later it is still holding 90% of the charge when it was new and this is after hundreds of charge/discharge cycles on my electric bike. I confess I was a bit skeptical at first but Mr. Ping has won me over. His batteries are great!"

"I placed my order at the beginning of March, Ping was in constant contact with me to give the latest updates,

I ordered a 36 volt 15 ah Ping to go with my new BMC v4 geared motor. The communication with Ping was first class.

Ping shipped the goods out on Friday the 15th March, to my astonishment the battery was delivered to my house on Monday morning 18-March, wow just three days for delivery.. thats amazing, I have yet to test the battery, however it looks solidly built; all in all I am very happy and would highly recommend Ping batteries.

UPDATE: Ok I have set my bike up now, and can say everything works flawlessly, I was able to cycle 18 miles and the battery still had juice in it.. I have charged the battery now after I came home from my commute.. very pleased and highly recommended

modified review This review was modified by Spirit733t on March 20 2013 11:35:02 AM

"We use Ping LifePO4 Batteries for many of our customers Electric Bike Conversions and never had a problem. We highly recommend Ping as a Battery Solution for your E-Bike."

"After a period of very informative and helpful email communication, I purchased my first 36v 40ah Ping battery in Oct. 2009. It has served flawlessly and beautifully over the last three years as the power supply for my dual-motor electric assisted pedicab. The battery seems to be in its prime middle age, still going strong. Thanks to the advanced high rate BMS, I can see that all my cells are balanced and accepting full charge. When my solar canopy system’s charge controller malfunctioned one bright day, the BMS cut an incoming uncontrolled 56v charge, preventing battery damage overload. This LiFePO4 battery/Battery Management System combo is a winner.

I just purchased a new identical battery for a solar-electric-human powered utility vehicle project. After doing some due diligence researching other battery options, I couldn’t find anyone offering the compact quality, dependable proven product, and exceptional communication/customer service coming close to Ping. While experimenting with a new motor configuration and solar charging system, and planning to demonstrate results to others, I don’t need to worry about monitoring an unproven power pack. I went to the friend I know I can depend on, offering perhaps the most practical and advanced LiFePo4 battery in the world.

In my opinion, Ping is the master of lithium iron phosphate batteries for light electric vehicles. He has been a great positive force in enabling people to regularly use and advance enjoyable clean electric powered local transportation. He and his team are skilled craftsmen and manufacturers with integrity: they take pride in the unmatched quality of the product and the consistent satisfaction of their customers.

My advice for what it is worth: Because my battery is so precious I also take care of it. Abuse anything and you’ll have problems. Simple precautions and educated use insure the long life of the battery. Don’t beat on the battery and BMS. Don’t consistently drain the battery too low, though fortunately your BMS will stop discharge before finding the bottom of permanent damage. I never found out how low I could drain the battery until the BMS intervenes. Get a battery-monitoring device you can see at a glance like the Cycleanalyst, really know how your battery behaves, and recharge when you see the “settle up” voltage beginning to drop more rapidly. Better to not even push it to that point on a regular basis. Be sure you purchase ample amp hours for your motor/controller system and expected range of use. When the battery is new, break it. Be easy on it. After an initial full charging, on the first few rides subject the battery to light discharge, maybe not even or no more than 20% of its capacity, and recharge. This will insure proper balancing of the cells from the outset. I don't leave the battery charger on for extended periods after full charge. I use a timer to cut off the power off in a reasonable estimated time following the full charge. Take good care of and enjoy your Ping battery!

eMotionPedicab.com

modified review This review was modified by eMotionPedicab on November 17 2012 10:17:02 AM

"Li Ping and company are GREAT!! I got a 48v 20 amp battery from them with the high rate BMS and charger.. About a month later, something went wrong with the BMS. I wrote Li Ping and after a little troubleshooting, they sent me a brand new BMS to replace the bad one. The are the bomb in customer service.
The battery itself is great-plenty of charge and gets me everywhere I need to go on my Yuba Mundo electric bike.
Thank you Li Ping!

"Ping batteries were recommended to me by a friend I met on YouTube. I bought a 24v 20ah battery to replace the 10ah battery on my e-Moto bike. I recieved the battery in 21 days. I'm not a battery expert but it seems well made, it's easy to charge, and runs my bike for hours. I'm also impressed with the free 4 amp charger with a built-in fan to keep it cool. Great company and great products. I will recommend Ping batteries to all my friends. Thank you, Duane Myers, Washington state, USA."

"EXCELLENT BATTERY ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE USED (36V 15AH)AND EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM PING DON'T TAKE A CHANCE WITH OTHERS GO FOR THE BEST PING BATTERY' I HAVE JUST ORDERED ANOTHER ."

"The V2.5 48v, 15Ah battery is nothing short of amazing! Its performance vastly exceeds expectations. Have done approx 200 Charge cycles in past 6 weeks - It just seems to keep improving. And Mr. Ping is very responsive and helpful. Many Thanks!"

"Ping Battery is excellent in customer service. period. It is very hard to have this kind of honesty, and integrity from international vendor to truly take care of you about your battery pack when it is in need of repair or replacement. I have both 36V and 48V pack, based on my true experience dealing with Ping Battery, they are A+ in every aspect, they really took care of their customers regarless where you are from.
This is real and genuine business that you will not be worried or disappointed when it comes to Lifepo4 battery Thumbs UP !

"All I can say is WOW! Everything I read about PingBattery building a superior product is absolutely true!!

Ping answered every single one of my questions with honest, caring responses.

I was very concerned about the product and outcome of the transaction but after this experience, I'll be coming back for more when I'm in need.

My 36v 20AH battery has preformed very well! It exceeds expectations, depletes slowly and has more than enough juice to get me to where I need to go.

If I had to say something negative it would probably be the weight but it still beats a lead acid battery ANY DAY!

Overall the energy capacity VS the weight is well worth it. If you are building your own electric vehicle or bicycle, PINGBATTERY is the way to go!!

It's been a great experience, Thanks Ping!!

"I have owned a ping 48v 15ah since 2009 and used to commute to work (in my ebike) with never a problem. Recently I bought a 5 amp charger to speed up charge time and it arrived in less than a week which is great when you live way down in New Zealand. Thanks again great service.

Andrew

"I have owned an e-bike since 2006, I bought 3 one for me, my brother and son.

The batteries that came with the bikes where Lithium Cobalt 36v 15ahr and two of them are still working but just barely.

When mine died I bought a Lithium Polymer 36v 10.5ahr , the battery was ok for a year but quickly lost capacity and is now junk.

In need of a good power source I have bought a Ping 48v 15ahr for me and a 36v 10ahr for a friend.

The batteries left Pudong International Airport on June 10 2011 at 11:00pm and where shipped by TNT Express because of a possible postal strike here in Canada.

They showed up at my door June 13 2011 at 2:00pm really fast shipping for only $10.00us more.

I have done some load testing on batteries and the Ping batteries are fantastic.

The testing I have done with my e-bike show 0 to 50 kmh in 12 seconds and incredible torque so much so that you must be very firmly holding the handle bars when you go full throttle or your leaving the bike.

There was one small issue with a 2A charger being sent instead of the 5A I have ordered.

When I e-mailed Ping on this item it turned out to be a packing error as all ping batteries get a 2A charger free.

Ping sent me a replacement the next day and tolled me to keep the 2a charger as a spare.

Ping has answered any questions I have had in a prompt and exacting manner.

Think about this when you need a GOOD power source and customer service that cannot be beat.

My One year Report on my Ping 48v 15ahr Battery

From the above you can see the performance of my Ping Battery when I got it a year ago.

My run to and from work, is 25km each way, 50 km a day.

My best time has been 33 minutes, it cruses at 43 to 47 kph, Up any hill ~ 41kph, down hill you’re in your 50ths.

The battery has the same power now as it did when I got it and it’s the same at the start of the ride as it is at the end.

I keep a record of all rides and at a cruising speed of ~45 kph will take me 51 km, at 32 kph it will take me ~76 km, before cutting off, I have tested this and know it to be true.

The Ping battery is simply the best battery I have ever used, there are NO challengers.

I need my ebike because I have a medical issue with my lungs and this battery allows me to ride like an Olympic rider .

Ping is most definitely a 10 in service and product.

Gordon L Kearns