Stores > Pictures on Gold

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I was so over the moon about a very special necklace that I was able to customize from this place. I ordered a rose gold locket with my two sons pictures and their names engraved on the back. First, I received the package and opened it to find the back of the locket appeared to have scratches and stain marks on the back. I sent photos to the company and was offered an option to return the product and get it fixed. Unfortunately, I live in Canada and it would have cost me too much to return the item and pay the duties to receive it once again. So they offered me a 10% refund of the total amount that I paid which was hardly an act of kindness considering they are handing out 10% coupons anyway. A week later, the necklace that I had purchased with my locket literally turned black. I took photos and sent it to the Manager, Gina, who was very apologetic and offered to send another necklace for free. Why would I want the same necklace, claimed to be gold, that didn't even last a week? It's literally rusting away by the day - totally unwearable. Then she asked me if I would like to purchase another necklace of better quality for a 15% off discount. Umm, no thanks. I will never give another dollar to that company again and I would suggest you don't either. Take your money to a place that actually offers quality products. "

This review was modified by mamazamibear on November 23 2015 07:08:17 PM

"Great customer service, I was so undecided on what to get my wife and the representative helped me above and beyond. Received my the very next day as promised with next day air shipping in a lovely box. My wife was ecstatic with herbeautifully made laser engraved locket and so was I. Thank you to picturesongold for fantastic idea and gift."

This review was modified by Jackpete on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Extremely happy with this Company. Have been searching all over for the perfect gift for my mom for her birthday and finally found it. Photo charm looks amazing just like actual picture. Wonderful quality, workmanship and customer service. Fast shipping and delivery and even a gorgeous box. Cannot wait to give to my mom. Will definitely be back here for Christmas gifts. You have gotten a customer for life. "

This review was modified by Pumpkingirl1100 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Extremely satisfied with the custom saint medal created. It is the size I requested and even nicer than anticipated. Customer service online and on the phone were excellent. Delivery time was excellent. Packaging was excellent. This medal was not available anywhere--vintage or new. Very happy!"

"I ordered a picture necklace with an inscription, the heart was misshapen. The inscription could not even be read when I contacted them they said they would make it right I even offered to pay more money for a bigger heart if necessary he told me to send him a picture of what I received, that was over a week ago and I have not heard anything from anyone"

"I had my own locket and send it to this company for personalization and to add two photos inside. They made a mistake on the personalization, I had to ship it back. I dint hear from them so I called and was told they're short staff and they don't know if they received the locket. 3 weeks later (after I sent an email), I was told the locket was done and was going to ship. Guess what I received the locket, the personalization was corrected, but when I open the locket there were no photos. Lol. I just laughed. How can they be so incompetent. Now they're saying they will mail me the photos. Lol l have to wait again. I guess Ill Insert them myself. Overall process 2 months. Btw. The locket they sent back doesn't look like mine. So disappoint it."

"I bought a locket that was engraved on three sides. I ordered it for next day shipping and tracked it. They had it engraved and shipped that very next day, got it in the mail and it was absolutely beautiful work. I highly recommend buying from them, I was a little skeptical that they would get it done so fast and that it would look okay, but I was 100% satisfied with it."

"Nice choice of gift items, liked the checkout form, was easy to use."

"I think it was Ok but rather pricey as anything that was added made the price more dear! Very costly but I can''t wait to see the finished product, "

"Second day air shipping was what I paid for...it is late on Monday so fingers crossed to will be there on Thursday!"

"i dis-like there chains my experience on this was fine "

"Medal arrived and it is beautiful (but I forgot to order a chain.) Just ordered a chain and appreciated advice from customer service about speed of shipping to Ohio. Great products, reasonably priced."

"Great variety and thank you so much for engraving service, been looking for that!"

"Second time we are ordering from Pictures on Gold. Extremely satisfied with purchase for our older granddaughter's confirmation medal and expecting the same satisfaction with this order."

"Thank you for the ease of website use.Do I really hav"

Share Pictures on Gold's store rating

Pictures on Gold is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pictures on Gold is a merchant member
Pictures on Gold participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.