Stores > Pictures on Gold

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

2016-05-25

"Think the engraving is over priced but hoping it is what I want will see"

2016-05-25

"need to make your slip ring stronger I lost my medical alert charm that I bought from your company on April 18 2016 and have just reordered a new one so please take my request under advisement
Dorothy Tedrow

Unbelievable Service!

"hey went above any jewelry company i've ever deal with. Can't believe they make things to order in one day. "

Excellent Service

"Excellent shopping experience."

Hoping for Gold

"easy experience. waiting on order now. first timer..."

2016-05-24

Very satisfied.

"I wanted an obscure saint's medal for a very special missionary. I didn't expect to find it anywhere, but Pictures on Gold custom-made it for me. The ordering process was incredibly easy, it didn't cost more than a ready to order medal, and promises fast delivery, for FREE!"

2016-05-24

"I really your website, and ordering was made very simple. The pricing and options were great! I'm giving the customer service 4 stars because I did send an email inquiring about the purchase I was about to make, but I still haven't received a response. "

2016-05-23

This website is pure gold

"We had a golden experience with this website. You could even go so far as to say the website is as beautifully crafted as their lockets. If I am to die in a locket, I hope it's one from picturesongold."

Memory

"I had to put my Pug down today - I wanted something special and your website provided that. "

Easy and Quick!

"The ease of placing my customized order and the quick processing and delivery times really saved me a lot of trouble."

Life savor

"Needed ASAP for a gift tomorrow, this is perfect!!"

Awesome Company - Returning Customer

"I am a returning customer for a reason. My very first order had a small issue and they were very quick to correct it and I just felt they genuinely wanted to help. The items I have ordered are very high quality and you can't beat the price. This is the second locket I order and I also got my son's name bracelet here, I am expecting my second son and will be ordering his name bracelet here as well once we decide on a name. I highly recommend them!"

Seems legit

"I'll wait until I get the locket but it seems like a decent product."

2016-05-22

"Order was simple to place and lot of options to complete the gift"

2016-05-22

Gold Hearts

"Excellent selection of lockets, which is what I was shopping for. The overall prices and ease of selection was outstanding. Since I have received the merchandise as of yet, I will defer those comments until after receiving the product."

Share Pictures on Gold's store rating

Pictures on Gold is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pictures on Gold is a merchant member
Pictures on Gold participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.