Product & services pricing Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Pricing for sterling silver seemed a little bit high. We are in the jewelry industry and the materials to make this pendant are very inexpensive. The pricing didn't seem commensurate with the material. "

"The religious medal is stunning and the engraving is even better. "

"good selection and price i will buy more if quality is good thank you"

"Extremely convenient site, just very pricy. Laser engraving additions are overpriced. Overall very satisfied though "

"Badge is excellent quality. They come out really nice and detailed. "

"The layout is organized and easy to find what I want. There is a large selection to choose from and it's easy to make a one-of-a-kind gift. Overall, I'm satisfied with my experience thus far and would recommend."

"was nice to look and choose what I was looking for...now I just have to wait for the product to make sure it was what I ordered"

"i loved it. thank you so much for the gift for my girlfriend. Will have to shop again here."

"So far, it has been great. But, I am just now placing my order. Please ask again when I have received it."

"I have ordered a couple necklaces from you and they have come out amazing. This future order is for my mom, who lost her boyfriend suddenly, so I'm hoping this one comes out amazing too. Thank you"

"this is my first ordering but it went smoothly I appreciate that."

"I liked the customer service that I received when I called and asked questions about the product that I was purchasing and I really like the 30 day return policy even if the item is engraved personally. I did however think that the website was designed a little dysfunctional. It needs to be more straight forward, especially in the jewelry and checkout out because there are so many options and places to fill out. Overall I was pretty satisfied and will keep this website in mind for my new jewelry purchases. "

"we will see, hoping it will come out great, love that that you can custom make"

"pretty easy just worried about pictures would like a little moreway to center it"

"So far I had a good experience! I need to see how pics turn out l"

Pictures on Gold is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pictures on Gold is a merchant member
Pictures on Gold participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.