Product & services pricing Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I ordered my Mom the sterling silver locket. I had it engraved with her monogram on the front and had a picture of my Dad engraved on the inside (he passed away this past year). I am so impressed. I ordered it late Thursday night and it was shipped the very next day. It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait until next week to give it to her. I just hope she does not faint!"

"Disappointed in the quality of the Medic Alert charm I purchased. Very thin and bendable. Paid $70 and now have to find a new company to order from... do not buy."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-13-2014

picturesongold, Pictures on Gold rep has responded

“I would love to make you a brand new one at no charge. PLease call 877-703-1143 and we will definitely make good for it.”

"I ordered an 5/8 x 3/4 oval locket, I originally had a cross engraved on the front and two laser pictures on the inside... when it came I wasn't happy ( I have ordered things before and been quite happy) the cross I wasn't to happy about this was for a woman who lost her child and it was special.... I online chatted with Douglas who immediately apologized, I told him that the pictures weren't as avid as my other orders... he apologized again and stated he would make another one and send it right out.... with no cross and he would fix the laser picture that I was unhappy about... that was on 12/2 and I thought that was great I am anxious to see the fixed product....

well I called as I didn't receive the item as of yet. I called on the 3rd to make sure it was sent out he assured me it had..... I contacted them today as I hadn't received a tracking number and he stated he would send me a new one today..... then he told me a representative would call me... I called them and they stated they don't have a tracking number on the second one... so the representative was going to the designer and tell him he had to do another one and get it to me by Monday and send me a tracking number..... ugh

well I got the reorder, it was the wrong locket, a size smaller, it wasn't even close.. the front was polished the back was brushed silver and he didn't fix the second picture like he stated he would. I called and couldn't get anywhere with them they took my number and so far no one has called me back or answered my emails or my paypal dispute claim ugh
I have emailed Dan Schiffer 6 times and no response.... this was suppose to be for a special gift and they totally got it all wrong the second time which was a reorder.... I have filed a complaint with paypal and also with the better business bureau it is a shame as I have ordered before and all was good this time the freaken suck! I am disappointed and quite frankly mad as hell
Dan emailed me and said he would take care of... I am waiting for a response to my email Sunday and from today

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-13-2014

picturesongold, Pictures on Gold rep has responded

“I can definitely fix this for you. Can you call in and I will send you a brand new locket at no charge. I agree that is completely unacceptable and should not have been done.”

"I do not write a lot of reviews but this order was so special that I am compelled to write one. I ordered a picture pendent on Thanksgiving night. I received it on Monday, 2 business days later! It is beautiful, I requested 3 family members as well as their dog, all 4 pictures are engraved on the pendant and look great. "

"I ordered a necklace for my mom for Xmas on Monday and received it today (Wednesday). I had a picture of my son engraved on a heart charm, I must say I am very happy with the necklace, it came out beautiful and can not wait to give it to my mom! Great job pictures on gold!!!"

"Recieved order im quite excited to see my locket with photos inside but the leftside photo have white space they have a keynote that they gonna fill in the white space but not my photo..right side photo the face of my baby is scratch a bit im still happy 80% of my puchased its cute though but not worth it the money ive pay $445 AU."

"I had a wonderful experience with Pictures on Gold. I bought the gold poodle charm with the white poodle painted on it, but asked if the poodle could be gray to better match my daughter's parti poodle, who is several different shades of gray. I also sent a photograph so Pictures on Gold could see what shade of gray to make the charm. To my surprise and delight, the poodle on the charm is a parti poodle whose coloration matches that of my daughter's dog. I am very pleased with the charm and with the service that I received."

"Photo pendant and locket came out exactly as pictured. I can't believe how great the photo come out inside a small pendant like that. It's unbelievable. I can actually see it very clearly and the engraving as well. I will definitely be buying agai and i hope I get a discount on my next order. "

"VERY quick delivery on a beautiful 14k gold heart pendant with my Mother`s photo color lasered. There was a quality issue and this wonderful company replaced my pendant and it is beautiful. I am proud to wear the heart pendant of my dear beloved Mother who passed away. The workmanship is fine. Also the engraving is superb. VERY generous amount of engraving for a flat rate. Not even Tiffany`s has that feature. The customer service reps were all very nice and attentive. Daniel is a very kind DECENT man. Please consider this jeweler for all your personalized jewelry needs. The selection is fabulous and I recommend PICTURES on gold. "

""First time for everything."

I never write reviews but this time I had to!

Bride to be searching for the best Bridesmaid, Groomsmen and Parent gifts. After looking through Etsy, Pinstrest etc. I came across Picturesongold. Since I had a large order I called in to place the order over the phone. I spoke with a lovely lady who not only was beyond helpful but gave me great ideas. I placed the order on Monday July 14th and I figured id probably get it in a few weeks. To my surprise by Tuesday morning I had an email saying your order has shipped! Shipped??? Already??? I couldn't believe my eyes when Saturday arrived and I had my package! Everything was above and beyond my expectations. In the package I received a catalog, 10% refer a friend cards and scratch off to possibly win a free item. I quickly did my scratch off and I won!!!! Wahoooooo! I won a photo pendant with my next purchase of $50 or more. The next day I called to order my free pendant and some gifts for my future husband. I cant wait to get my items. Everything shipped out right away as usual and is scheduled to deliver this weekend. I wish I could give this company a 15 out of 10 because they deserve it!

Picturesongold you rock!

"WOW-
Received my beautiful 'design your own locket' super quick (within a few days of ordering and I live in the UK).
If your looking a precious item of family history then this is for you. My gorgeous 'family' locket was everything I hoped it to be and more. Not only was I able to have colourful pictures of my four kids, I was able to customise it with my birthstone and a personal texted script on both front and back of the locket, making it very personal. A precious beginning for a family heir loom. Highly recommended. Truly a fantastic item of jewellery, Words can not express enough.
Also Brilliant customer service. I was able to amend an order prior it to being processed. Good live chat service too.

"When my dad passed away I was looking for something special to wear in his memory. I came across this wonderful website. They have so many beautiful pieces of jewelry to remember your loved one. I spoke with a lovely customer service rep that was so helpful from beginning to end. Anxious to receive my heart pendant with my dad's picture on it. I could not believe how fast I received it. Not only was it breathtaking but it brought tears to my eyes how beautiful my dad's picture came. There is not a day that goes by that I do not wear my pendant. I have received so many compliments on my heart pendant. I highly recommend Pictures on gold not only for their customer service but also for their many beautiful pieces that they offer. Thank you once again for making my memory of my dad a very special one!!!"

"Purchased a locket a month ago for my fiance and had it within 2 days of the order, super quick and the shipping was free.

I had laser photo engraving & text engraving on the inside of the locket, the clarity of the photo & text engraving is remarkable, easily readable and the photo looks better now then it did at full scale.

100% my go to company for custom work, fast shipping and high quality jewelry.

"Very disappointing. A very expensive gold charm with a French flag enameled on the front, is the thinnest charm I have ever seen. How little gold can you get in a charm? The colors of the flag are dull and nothing like the real French flag. The white is actually champagne. I have written to the company but have received no reply. I will not shop with them again."

"I ordered 'Build Your Own Sterling Silver 2-Picture Oval Locket 3/4 Inch x 1 Inch, Sterling Silver' with two engravings, one on the front and one on the back of the locket. On the inside of the locket, I had two laser inscribed photos.

Firstly, the locket would not close. The pin that slipped into the front cover of the locket was bent very badly and would not enter the small hole to seal the locket when closing. I had to take it to a jewelry repair shop to get it repaired. I was surprised that the locket made it past quality control with such an obvious flaw that could not have been caused during shipping.

Secondly, the front of the locket had scuff marks/scratches that I cannot do anything about. The locket is still presentable and I will still be giving it to my significant other, however, it was disappointing to see.

On a good note, I did have a special request for the purchase and spoke with a representative that was able to quickly and easily complete my special request before shipping the locket.

Pictures on Gold is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pictures on Gold is a merchant member
Pictures on Gold participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.