Stores > Pictures on Gold

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

Number 9

"I have ordered several of these pendants for my sister for each of her grandchildren, she always gets lots of compliments. Obviously by the title, this is her ninth grandchild. Thanks for the great quality and uniqueness."

beautiful and good prices

"lots of choices all very lovely."

Su

"Placed order late on a Friday morning, locket was completed (laser etched color picture and 2 sides of inscription) same day and shipped out later that very day."

Great Idea

"great b day idea, quick and easy"

Easy and Quick

"Ordering a double picture locket was easy with just a few clicks and fast with same day service. Perfect for the late shopper."

Happy Fingers

"Every minute of this experience has been excellent: excellent website to peruse; easy ordering logistics to follow; excellent repeated customer service; excellent timing on responses to queries.
I now await the receipt of the actual products with anticipation that they will, also, be excellent in quality.

Beautiful medals!

"I ordered the most beautiful medals! They arrived fast and are even prettier in person. Prices are very reasonable. Have already shopped here again and had several requests from friends to get these lovely medals for them. Great place!"

wonerfull gift

" Engraving and pendant itself looks high quality. Love how they modified the picture to ensure that four people would look great on a small surface. Thank you!"

Extremely Satisfied

"The first item I purchased was a necklace for my mother. It is my badge number and my name and her as my mom. It came SO much quicker than I ever thought. The quality is exceptional and the prices cannot be beat."

goody

"Thanks for making it so easy"

User Friendly Website and Friendly Customer Service

"I contacted Pictures on gold to ask a question about a locket I purchased at another site, the customer service agent was so friendly and explained the different products in such an excellent manner - I found myself browsing their website fully and ended up purchasing a personalized engraved locket, engraved picture with a chain. All because the customer service agent Anthony was so friendly and Knowledgeable. I'm excited about receiving my locket!!"

2016-07-18

"I wish there were better discounts."

Outstanding

"It was a very smooth experience and easy shopping experience. "

Kind of got expensive

"Hope the quality is good!"

2016-07-17

"It was very easy to place my order. Thanks

Share Pictures on Gold's store rating

Pictures on Gold is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pictures on Gold is a merchant member
Pictures on Gold participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.