Stores > Pictures on Gold

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

2016-08-23

Great Product, Excellent Experience

"Such a unique product and an even better experience customizing it! so many choices and so easy to navigate! Cant wait for the holiday season, going to be a PicturesOnGold holiday season!"

2016-08-23

COOL

"Your site was easy to follow and you get to see finish product when engraving is part
of the product.

2016-08-22

Saints with saintly prices.

"Lot's to choose from and good prices."

2016-08-22

"I was able to customize my purchase which enabled me to engrave the exact inscription that I wanted on both the front and back of my medal. I am very pleased and happy to be able to do that. I am looking forward to receiving my purchase. "

Very pretty jewelry!

"So finally, I had an answer to how to order the special scratch off gift. But how do i send the second picture? Everyone at customer service was very nice but I still don't have all the answers."

For a Scholar

"A gift for my son who teaches Eastern Philosophy. He requested this as he completes his dissertation. Clearly God speaks to all through the examples of
His Saints.

2016-08-22

"I ordered a concrete truck pendant and it was beautiful. Customer service is great as well."

2016-08-22

"Easy to customize and to figure out the website. I hope they make the picture just how I want it. excited to see how it turns out"

Awesome First Time..Now I'm Ordering Again

"Ordered once before from this company, I don't think I closed my browser and the product was at my door (really next day) with regular shipping to NJ. Opened my package and it was beautiful, beyond what I expected. Now I'm ordering again and I'm hoping for the same quality & service that I received before. "

Gold medal winner!

"Your site was very easy to use and I found exactly what I was looking for in only a few minutes."

nthorgaard's Avatar

2016-08-21

BEST PRICE on 14Kt MEDICAL ALERT CHARM!

"I did a great deal of shopping on line for a medical charm and your price is extremely reasonable. If I need to, I will return. Since I plan to wear this on a bracelet, I expect others will notice it. I will refer them to your company and website."

2016-08-21

Just what I was looking for!

"Just what I was looking for!"

2016-08-20

"I hope the necklace turns out to be as wonderful as your pictures show it to be.
Thank you.

"..............................."

CREATIVE GIFTS, PROMPT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPLIES

"I not only found a one-of-a-kind product, a laser engraved watch with my late daughter's photo adorning the face, but when I had questions about the product, I received very prompt email response I believe even on the weekend! Very satisfied so far!"

Share Pictures on Gold's store rating

Pictures on Gold is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pictures on Gold is a merchant member
Pictures on Gold participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.