• Pictures on Gol Pictures on Gold Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

"I had no problems with the shipping it was pretty quick. I was surprised when the ring came in at how cheap it looked. It did not look like a $200.00 ring. It looked very thin, extremely light and tinny looking (ring I ordered was sterling silver). Did not look like a mens ring. I purchased the ring with the police badge on the front. You cannot read the city and even with a magnifying glass it is hard to read. The pictures on the website of the ring are really nice and that is why I bought the ring for my husband. Don't know how many times they magnified the picture on their website but it must have been a lot to able to read the front of the ring. Am I so disappointed to give this to my husband. I sent them an e-mail regarding what I thought and they never answered me. I have to honestly say and without cruelty the ring looks like it came from a gumball machine. I would not recommend buying this ring for a man Picture of ring is very deceiving to the eye."

"I had my own locket and send it to this company for personalization and to add two photos inside. They made a mistake on the personalization, I had to ship it back. I dint hear from them so I called and was told they're short staff and they don't know if they received the locket. 3 weeks later (after I sent an email), I was told the locket was done and was going to ship. Guess what I received the locket, the personalization was corrected, but when I open the locket there were no photos. Lol. I just laughed. How can they be so incompetent. Now they're saying they will mail me the photos. Lol l have to wait again. I guess Ill Insert them myself. Overall process 2 months. Btw. The locket they sent back doesn't look like mine. So disappoint it."

"I bought a locket that was engraved on three sides. I ordered it for next day shipping and tracked it. They had it engraved and shipped that very next day, got it in the mail and it was absolutely beautiful work. I highly recommend buying from them, I was a little skeptical that they would get it done so fast and that it would look okay, but I was 100% satisfied with it."

"Nice choice of gift items, liked the checkout form, was easy to use."

"I think it was Ok but rather pricey as anything that was added made the price more dear! Very costly but I can''t wait to see the finished product, "

"Second day air shipping was what I paid for...it is late on Monday so fingers crossed to will be there on Thursday!"

"i dis-like there chains my experience on this was fine "

"Medal arrived and it is beautiful (but I forgot to order a chain.) Just ordered a chain and appreciated advice from customer service about speed of shipping to Ohio. Great products, reasonably priced."

"Great variety and thank you so much for engraving service, been looking for that!"

"Second time we are ordering from Pictures on Gold. Extremely satisfied with purchase for our older granddaughter's confirmation medal and expecting the same satisfaction with this order."

"Thank you for the ease of website use.Do I really hav"

"This is my second order, I was very pleased with the way they did a dog tag for my girlfriend who was estatic with the way it was done.
She was so pleased with her pendant that I am getting a few more items for her parents & son and 1 for myself. Most likely there will be 1 more order after she see how these are done.

"Fast and easy check out I trusted your price was good and didn't shop around."

"very easy to navigate. great prices. Would shop again."

"Since I haven't received the product yet, it seems a bit premature to answer these questions. I'd rather answer once the product is received. Thanks much."

Share Pictures on Gold's store rating

Pictures on Gold is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pictures on Gold is a merchant member
Pictures on Gold participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.