Stores > Pictures on Gold

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

2016-12-07

Easy to guide through options

"So many choices but yet so easy to choose each step. Thank you for a beautiful and well guided site. "

2016-12-07

"got my husband a memorial dog tag and he is so inlove with it "

2016-12-07

"I would have preferred to see the final product before placing my order but that was an additional cost option. "

test

"It was easy to navigate through the site, will give more feed eback once i see the prodcut "

patron saints for dummies

"I am a southern baptist, but my sister married a devout catholic and has been married to him for 25 years. She took confirmation classes very shortly after marriage and is now one of the most faithful catholic members i know. Saint John the apostle was given to her as her patron saint. Being southern baptist, I don't completely understand patron saints, but I know that this is special to her. Looking for jewelry on your site is very easy for someone like myself. I was able to find what I was looking for quite easily and was also able to do the same for my niece last year. Thank you and God Bless. "

2016-12-06

Very organized and precise! Website easy to navigate!

"It felt like i was getting exactly what i wanted!"

2016-12-06

"I will comment when my items arrive"

2016-12-06

"Very easy process & reasonable prices"

2016-12-06

exactly what i was looking for!

"wonderful website, very easy shopping"

2016-12-06

Easy to use site, and decently priced.

"So I was looking for a piece of jewelry for my girlfriend. I was able to find something that I could customize enough to know that nobody will have the exact same thing.. The only thing I didn't particularly care for was that I felt the service fees for some of the things like adding a picture and engraving were a bit high for what they actually are.. Overall I am still happy with the service so far. I look forward to seeing the product when it arrives and hope it turns out good."

2016-12-06

"I love purchasing items from Pictures on Gold. They are the best and will assist you with any issues you might have!"

2016-12-06

"Gave me good selections and options."

Excellent Service

"Very easy to order and upload pictures and preview final product before placing order."

2016-12-05

GoLions

"Always excellent shopping with you. Love everything I have purchased from you before and sure I will Love this item. Thank you."

2016-12-05

Special Moments

"This is my first time to come across this site and look forward to seeing the results."

Share Pictures on Gold's store rating

Pictures on Gold is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pictures on Gold is a merchant member
Pictures on Gold participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.