• Pictures on Gol Pictures on Gold Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 10/10 10/10

"I bought a locket that was engraved on three sides. I ordered it for next day shipping and tracked it. They had it engraved and shipped that very next day, got it in the mail and it was absolutely beautiful work. I highly recommend buying from them, I was a little skeptical that they would get it done so fast and that it would look okay, but I was 100% satisfied with it."

"Nice choice of gift items, liked the checkout form, was easy to use."

"I think it was Ok but rather pricey as anything that was added made the price more dear! Very costly but I can''t wait to see the finished product, "

"Second day air shipping was what I paid for...it is late on Monday so fingers crossed to will be there on Thursday!"

"i dis-like there chains my experience on this was fine "

"Medal arrived and it is beautiful (but I forgot to order a chain.) Just ordered a chain and appreciated advice from customer service about speed of shipping to Ohio. Great products, reasonably priced."

"Great variety and thank you so much for engraving service, been looking for that!"

"Second time we are ordering from Pictures on Gold. Extremely satisfied with purchase for our older granddaughter's confirmation medal and expecting the same satisfaction with this order."

"Thank you for the ease of website use.Do I really hav"

"This is my second order, I was very pleased with the way they did a dog tag for my girlfriend who was estatic with the way it was done.
She was so pleased with her pendant that I am getting a few more items for her parents & son and 1 for myself. Most likely there will be 1 more order after she see how these are done.

"Fast and easy check out I trusted your price was good and didn't shop around."

"very easy to navigate. great prices. Would shop again."

"Since I haven't received the product yet, it seems a bit premature to answer these questions. I'd rather answer once the product is received. Thanks much."

"Good Experience and looking forward to seeing our finished product."

"So far so good. I will make a judgment when I receive the product "

Share Pictures on Gold's store rating

Pictures on Gold is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pictures on Gold is a merchant member
Pictures on Gold participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.