"This site must be a scam i bought a pair of air Jordans retro 2 in 2 pair of reebok but they where too small so i returned them for a refund didnt get it. Far as the Jordans go they where damaged the stitching on them was torn on the tongue. Customer service told me too send them back in they'll give me another pair. So they kept my money didn't give me another pair.In lie in said they didnt get the box when ups clearly send it too them. So i say dont by no jordans from them but i know hypebeast still are. Better yet no shoes from them period. Theres even a you tube video saying dont buy Jordans from pys in i did anyway should of listen too him. "

" I was looking for somewhat of an uncommon hat, in a size that was out of stock most places.
I found it on PYS, but was skeptical of ordering, seeing as they haven't a lot of history on this site.
Their site passes the standard smell tests. Works well, looks clean.
So I took the plunge, less than $40 so if it didn't work out it wasn't crippling.
Response was quick, confirmations in email. Didn't get a shipping number right away, took 2 days and I got another email with details on tracking. Tracking site was strange, third party postal tracking, but it all worked out.
Item arrived today on 03/30/2012, 4 days after ordering. Also, shipping was free First-class mail.
Oh, and it was exactly what I ordered no complaints.
I would definitely transact with this business again.

"The product I ordered was exactly what my brother had been searching for. It was delivered in just two days and it almost made my brother cry as his birthday gift! I will definately shop here first when i want to shop for anything again!"

"The reason i bought from pick your shoes is becouse they have the more exclusive realesed sneakers wich are a bit harder to find than your average pair of nikes.i purchased a pair of air max and it came 3 weeks later shipping could of been faster but i guess you can say customer serivice made up for it a bit."

modified review This review was modified by StevenBole on March 27 2011 08:50:32 AM

"Don't even buy something from this company, it is the suckest company that i have even seen. When i placed my order, they offer me free shipping, buy when i return the order because of the shoes quality is very bad, they charge me shipping fee for the "free shipping". I want to say here, if you don't have enough fundation, just don't open a company in the U.S., shame on you!!!"

PickYourShoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PickYourShoes.com is not a merchant member
PickYourShoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!