Pic'n'Del Reviews - picndel.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 1 reviews

Pic'n'Del is not a merchant member
Pic'n'Del does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"The only Internet-order grocery delivering service in Edmonton I could find for my pregnant wife. We ordered about a hundred dollars worth of groceries the day before delivery. The prices are the same as at a local store, plus $10 delivery charge.

The delivery was right on-time and the payment was made using a wireless debit machine that delivery person had - very nice feature.

Couple of items were out of stock, but I expect that as they get more customers, it will become less of an issue. Also, you can order pretty much anything else you can find at a local grocery store - toiler paper, pampers, shampoo, &c.

The only issue I had was that we checked the option for not allowing substitutes, but one item was subbed anyway. But that wasn't a big deal.

Overall - good experience; and we plan on using them in the future.