Stores > Phytoextractum.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Phytoextractum.com by clicking a star below.
2015-01-04

"Quality declining rapidly!! I complained and didn't ask for refund- and still rude! Waste $$ - sick and tired of getting really bad discusting product that makes me sick! I'm done with this vendor!"

2014-12-17

"I've ordered from many different Kratom vendors and Phytoextractum is the best I've found yet. They have the highest quality product BY FAR and shipping was free!"

2014-09-16

"I have tried 6 vendors and Phytoextractum is by far the worst. The products are bunk .I spent over a thousand dollars with them on 3 orders my last order was super bad and it was a small amount of money and when I asked for a refund (very small) they said no. first order was good they even sent me a welcome letter 2nd order was weak and 3rd order was junk.Dont waste your money like I did."

2014-09-02

"I placed a order for $300 never got my order when I email them no reply also they don't answer there chat on the website.What a scam DONT ORDER FROM PHYTOEXTRACTUM !"

2013-06-28

"Where to begin... I ordered on June 20th & received the wrong package for the wrong person meaning that that person now has my info & I have their's. I contacted the company & got a response that day on how they were going to reship that same day. Well if they had done that I would have gotten my order by now which I haven't. I sent an email asking if I could get a tracking number to which I got no response. I sent a couple more emails & have used the messaging system on their site & still heard nothing. They don't even bother to list their phone number on site. Great company if you want to get RIPPED OFF."

2013-06-12

"High quality products, decent prices."

Share Phytoextractum.com's store rating

Phytoextractum.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Phytoextractum.com is not a merchant member
Phytoextractum.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!