Stores > Phytoextractum.com
  • Phytoextractum.

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Phytoextractum.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-20

Loved it!

"Rock-bottom prices, quality merchandise, and fast FREE shipping. What's not to love?"

2017-05-19

Outstanding Service

"Outstanding customer service! I was freakin' out because my order was going to the wrong address. PP&E Resolved the matter promptly and professionally."

2017-05-17

I've tried many different Vendors. But none that were this professional.

"I was honestly very surprised at the quality of the product and the great affect it had on me. It was very unexpected but very high quality. Will purchase again forsure and promote there product!"

2017-05-16

First time buyer

"I was blown away by this product because of the things it did for me! It helped me immensely with my stress and anxiety I would definitely recommend it to anyone with the same problems I have"

2017-05-13

Amazing quality Kratom and Superb Customer service

"So I've read a couple negative reviews and I'm lead to believe these are their competitors trying to gain some kind of edge. I've been ordering from Phytoextractum for several months after shopping around and I am here to tell you they are the best. The quality is always amazing and if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase they are willing to make it right!! You will not find better customer service! The prices are always good and they send you discount codes regularly!! "

2017-05-13

Excellent vendor

"This site has exceptional service and quality. I highly recommend them!"

2017-04-20

5 stars!!

"Awsome vendor would Defenitly recommend them!!!"

2017-04-19

Amazing customer service

"Had an issue with an order and they sent a new one same day overnight! They have the best customer service I've dealt with so far. Would definitely recommend to others! "

2017-04-10

The only place I'll ever shop again!

"I placed an online order on a Friday, received a great price, free shipping, and amazing product ON MONDAY! The order was seamless and perfect!"

2017-03-28

Amazing Customer Support

"First off, the product was perfect exactly what I ordered and top quality. Second, I had some confusion regarding the bitcoin payment and the customer support was helpful, friendly, professional, and downright amazing. I was genuinely impressed at how great the customer support was. Our back and forth went on for about 2 days (because I kept messaging after hours, their replies were always prompt) so because my order ended up delayed (due to my confusion) they even upgraded my shipping.

Now, what Kratom company will provide that kind of support? Come on man. **** legit. They've got all my future business. That's how you earn repeat customers. Even massive companies and major retailers with offices full of customer support don't provide anywhere near the support of this small Kratom company.

2017-03-23

Care for the Consumer: Outstanding

"From start to finish, this business is there for the consumer. Confirmation, discrete billing and packaging, and wonderful products! I am new to the world of herbal dietary supplements and PhytoExtractum was able to carefully guide me through what would work best for me. The actual products speak for themselves! 10/10"

2017-03-19

No Integrity

"This company has good products but unethical business behavior. In September 2016 in a panic I bought a lot of one kind of kratom without experiencing the effect. I sent back about $160 worth of kratom and asked for an exchange. All Jesse had to do was tell me that they were too busy now to do exchanges and send back my envelope, which I described in detail. I suggested putting “Return to Sender” on the envelope and that would have been the end of it. I would still be a customer. I use kratom daily, so I bought a lot of kratom from this company and the sister company, Kraken. But no, I was “uncustomered” for having “too many returns” (2 exchanges, including one that was not the product I ordered). He did not return the kratom and blacklisted me so I couldn’t buy from at least 2 other sellers. "

2017-03-14

Great Co!

"I must say I was a bit hesitant at first when placing my order for the very first time. I've had nothing but great experiences using them. The quality is great, shipping is fast and customer service is excellent. Megan in CS has been so helpful beyond belief. She gracefully answers my many questions and is always happy to help. I will most definitely be referring anyone and everyone! Thank you!! "

2017-03-06

2017 Good Kratom

"I am a new customer to Phytoextractum and I have to say that I am impressed. I have previously ordered from other bulk vendors that had lower prices but the quality was always much lower. I like that from Phytoextractum you get your Kratom in professional looking bags. From companies such as BuyBulkKratomUSA / CrazyKratom (Which is the same company practicing deceptive marketing due to bad product/service) the packaging looks like you are transporting drugs in ziplock baggies. Phytoextractum has the BEST customer service that I have experienced to date.
The shipping is the best on the market. What I mean by that is that the upgraded shipping methods are the cheapest I've seen if you even get charged at all for the upgrades. I have ordered through companies that ask for $60.00 for overnight shipping but with phyto it is typically free with your order but if your order is small such as my first it only cost me $20.00 for the overnight upgrade.
I asked if Phytoextractum could recommend any other strains for my future orders and I was sent a sample bag that I did not order. The sample bag was not of some top dollar extract to swindle me out of my money but was actually one of their cheapest Kratoms and it HIT (My nostrals since we burn it like incense of course) LIKE A TRUCK.
This is my new vendor. With Kratom getting more popular let me advise you not to waste time with other vendors. The service and quality alone is worth using Phytoextractum.

2016-05-12

They make buying kratom easy.

"Phytoextractum sells decent quality kratom (sometimes really excellent quality kratom) and they are the cheapest, price-wise. I mean come on, 4-ounces for $30?? Where else are you going to find kratom that affordable?? And their customer service is truly responsive. You have a concern? You'll get a proactive response from them within minutes - no matter what time of the day or night. I never seen anything like that. It's just so easy to get good kratom from them. Even if you're on a really low budget."

Share Phytoextractum.com's store rating

Phytoextractum.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Phytoextractum.com is not a merchant member
Phytoextractum.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!