PhotonLight.com Reviews - photonlight.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 185 reviews

PhotonLight.com is not a merchant member
PhotonLight.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"My experience with PhotonLight.com was excellent. I confess I had ordered another light from another vendor and it was terrible..."defective" may be the kindest way to describe it. So I returned it and found you! I was so happy with your lights and your service that I ordered a second time, and I am sure I will order again from you in the future. One can't ask for more than a good, reliable light and great service. That's the best...you're the best."

"The experience was painless - I ordered the light, it came in a few days, it worked, there are no problems. "

"Very satisfied with the order and the delivry, much appreciated.
Thank youj very much, excellent service
Jean(John) Langlois

"Good experience, got what I wanted."

"Competetive prices, happy with the purchase. Fast shipping"

"These are the best lights on the market. I have bought so many I should have bought stock in the company. I have given these as gifts to friends and relatives. And of course have my own stock pile of assorted colors and types. I have the discontinued Photon Micro Light III as well as several Freedom micros. Light is always there when I need it / them.
Great job Photon Lights.
Del

"Excellent product for such a little lite it has the brightness of a big handheld flashlight."

"I am very satisfied with the product and quick service. Thank you!"

Rating 4/102/5

"Hello,

I am not satisfied by the article.
Indeed, I fell in a river by making of the kayak then I dried myself but the article not worked more.
He(It) is not tight!! It's a pity!!

Cordially.

"Quick delivery, Good size in pocket, if i broken this one, i will buy another one."

"So far everything seems to work just fine."

"Excellent. I will try to scour Photon Light for useful products for personal use and gifts. It seems eminently practical and service oriented, the company and the product line. Thanks.

Phil Hamilton, architect. Bend, OR

"I have had a PhotonLight for many years, actually I have bought many. I have different set of keys and I like to have one in each one, I find them very usefull and are not bulky at all you don't even notice you have one in your keychain, I have also given them as gifts to my friends. They never break really, and the battery lasts for many years I just love them!"

"Product arrived in a very timely manner. Everything was included and charger & batteries worked well"

"Good experience. Good prices. Good shipping rates. "