Photojojo Reviews - photojojo.com/store Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.67/10 3 reviews

Photojojo is not a merchant member
Photojojo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"VERY bad experience with Photojojo. I bought a Photojojo gift card on eBay (no where on their website does it say that buying gift cards is against their policy). Using the card, I purchased a camera from Photojojo. 3-4 days passed and I got no confirmation. When I reached out to Photojojo, turns out the order had been cancelled and the money on the card has been taken by Photojojo. They claim the gift card was stolen.

Customer service is non-existent and will not help me solve this problem. I can't return the card to the seller since there is no balance left on it. In short, I'm out $200 (trying to save $5 by buying the gift card)

stay away from Photojojo!!!!

jonscott's Avatar
USA

"Photojojo was a pretty interesting site to order from. I found the item I wanted easily and checked out + paid through paypal. The product shipped the next day after getting a fantastic email about the steps to getting my package out and a tracking number which goes to a vendor that provides a map graphic of where your item is. Everything was prompt and professional, and the little extra touches really made the experience more fun."

"I orderd a "Nikon lens mug". The illusion is remarquable. Quality of construction of the product is good. Shipping was fast and correctly priced."