"This is one of the very worst internet companies I have ever dealt with. And this from a guy who does 70% of all shopping online (141 orders from Amazon in the last 6 months).

First, and most important, you should know that their normal turnaround time is 5-6 WEEKS. No, not when they're busy. All the time. ALL... THE... TIME!

There is one thing they excel at; they are the kings of the up-sell. On their website. A call within 24 hours of placing your order. Again when your order is about a week away from processing. And yes, one of their up-sells (not inexpensive) is to speed up your order processing. Tigers!

In the world of automated email acknowledgements, these guys don't bother to let you know they received your order. No updates on order status. No notification when order is being shipped back. Email them for an update and you'll get a standard response reminding you that processing time is 5-6 weeks. Polite as heck, I admit, but still just a flat out stall.

Now these are huge problems by themselves, but add in the factor that they are holding on to irreplaceable photos and the stress beomes significantly elevated. I'm not even that sentimental, but I was squirming from the uncertainty of ever seeing my pics again.

Finally, to cap it all off, when I finally received my pics and dvd back 9-1/2 weeks (yes, NOT a typo - 9-1/2 weeks!) the vast majority of my scans are very seriously over-exposed! Dark, dark, dark... some beyond recognition.

I dealt with this company only because of an Amazon.local coupon. On my complaint, they refunded my money, and I'm STILL pissed. And I'm usually a pretty calm and relaxed guy. THAT's how much I don't like this company.

modified review This review was modified by NoWorry99 on May 17 2014 09:54:18 PM

"AVOID!

WAY overpriced compared to competitors, cheap-looking products, and very unhelpful customer "service." I've used several photobook companies, and this one is the WORST BY FAR. For $50 at blurb, I got the most amazing product (and excellent customer service when I (yes, I) made a mistake. PhotoBin misrepresented the product I purchased, then, when I called them on it, told me to buzz off. They had my money, and I had no recourse. AVOID this company and its product..

PhotoBin is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PhotoBin is not a merchant member
PhotoBin does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!