Photo Rental Source Reviews - photorentalsource.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 29 reviews

Photo Rental Source is not a merchant member
Photo Rental Source does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"Rented a speedlight flash from the website for my brother’s wedding reception. Delivery was fast and equipment was functioning. I would highly recommend Photo Rental Source."

"My rental was very satisfying. The equipment was ready when I needed it, and performed flawlessly. I am very pleased with the experience and will surely rent again when I have the need for a special lens."

"I am so happy I found photo rental source! Amazing customer service. The guys are very helpful with picking the right equipment for each event I have done. I live in Spring Tx and it is well worth the drive to get top of the line service and equipment. Thank you guys you are doing a great job. I will be referring you to everyone that I can. "

"I am so thankful to have found Photo Rental Source! I have rented from them at least once every month since learning they were in Houston, and every single time has been a wonderful experience! They have gone above and beyond what is expected. The customer service is the best, the lens selection is perfect, and I have never had any problems. I have rented very last minute before and they are always willing to make it happen no matter how busy they are. It has been super helpful for me to be able to test out different lenses before eventually deciding to save up and purchase them. I am 100% pleased with this company!"

"Photorental source is an amazing company. for people like me who dont have alot to spend on lens they are a great resource. order once an my lens had been double checked out so in return i was given a lens 5 times more worth then the one i wanted and still paid the lower price of the other lens. Great service in my short few trips they learned my name and sometimes small things like that make a big impact on return business. I would highly recommend"

"Just wow. Quick and easy. Close to home. Competitively priced (even more so if you live in H-Town and can avoid the shipping charges by picking up from their location). Intuitive website. Great customer service. Highly recommended."

"Having never rented from a lens or equipment site before, I wanted to try out someone local, first. I had heard good things about the Photo Rental Source from friends and online, so I decided to give them a shot!

The customer service was great. My questions were answered quickly and accurately, and everything went smoothly. Brad was very accommodating of my wonky work schedule and let me pick the lenses up from him after hours at a Starbucks.

I rented two lenses for my first try. The Tokina I rented was pretty much brand new out of the box and the Nikoor 50mm was in great shape. The only wear I found on the lens was on the facing of a single screw. The shots I took with both lenses came out crisp and clear.

Definitely would rent with them again!

"Great service, really good lens collection and great drop-off locations. Very happy that there's a local business that rents lenses!"

"Great, friendly service. Quick email responses. Good selection and great rates. I would highly recommend."

"I was very please with my rental experience. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to my friends and colleagues."

"Photo Rental Source makes it easy & enjoyable to rent a lens. Their customer service is incredible. I read another review that said they felt like they were borrowing a lens from a buddy…it’s true, you walk in to pick up and you feel like your talking to someone who you have known for years. Brad & Patrick are doing an excellent job. Defiantly a service I will use again. "

"It was a pleasure renting from Photo Rental Source. Everything went smoothly. I was able to pick up the lenses I needed at the new location, and dropped off at the Kirby location. That worked out perfect for me.

The staff was very personable and I felt I was borrowing a lens from an old buddy.

Keep up the good work!

p.s. Would love to see more video gear (LED light panels, monitors, mic's, etc.)

"Photo Rental Source is a great place to rent photo gear at. The customer service is great, the rental process is easy and the pricing for rental is just amazing. I rented a lens with them recently and had absolutely no issues with the lens or the company. Will definitely do business again and again! "

"I had an event coming up that had been planned for months. One week before leaving on my trip my camera failed and had to be sent in for repair. I had a choice of canceling all of my plans and loosing a lot of money or find some way to get my hands on another camera to use. Someone suggesting renting one. I was very leery about the whole process but really had no alternatives. I requested the model I wanted online and submitted the request. A few minutes later I thought of some additional information I wanted to add to the request for shipping and sent an email. The response was almost immediate and that was my experience though out the whole process. The customer service was not only immediate but very friendly. I received a very nice camera with a manual, charger/battery and memory card. I was set to go as soon as I opened the box. Everything I needed to return it was already in the box too with instructions. Very nice service. I would not hesitate a minute to use them again or recommend them to anyone."

"Photo rental source was great! I had to send my camera back to the manufacturer days before I shot a wedding. I was able to easily rent a camera and lens for a very reasonable price. Working with Brad at PhotoRental Source was great. He was so helpful and made the experience easy. I was a bit worried about using un-tested equipment, but everything was in tip-top shape. The pictures came out great!"