Stores > Phonepartsusa

sales@phonepartsusa.com
      855-213-5588

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Phonepartsusa by clicking a star below.
2017-04-04

Trying to give 0 stars

"You are not getting your money back guranteed."

2016-12-20

Garbage Parts and Customer Service

"I ordered an iPhone 6 plus screen from them. Part came in about 5 days not too bad. But when i go to install it it is some kind of Chinese knockoff or something. None of the holes for the bracket line up and one of the holes isn't even there. I chat with a lady in customer service asking if they could send me the right one and a return label to send the old one back. They wont send me a new one until i ship the wrong one back let them process it and then they will send me a new one. After sending a defective part one would think that they would get the right one asap since its already been paid for. They have my credit card info and could just bill me for another if i didn't return the defective part but instead want me to wait 2 weeks to get it. Talk about taking care of a customer huh?"

2016-02-10

LG Optimus G Pro kit: 5 stars... Adhesive: 3 stars

"The screen replacement kit, including touch screen digitizer, and the tools to disassemble the phone, worked great! The adhesive tape was tough to work with, however. It should include the stringy tape, as well as small sheets, in order to get more coverage to stick the digitizer to the plastic on the phone. "

2016-02-06

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE TO RESOLVE DAMAGE/FITMENT ISSUES

"Had a little annoyance with the way the backing cover for the extended battery fit my Note2.. I recd an immediate response thru chat and then they immediately called my cell to confirm the issue and sent me a replacement no charge. The replacement was damaged during shipping so they told me to keep both batteries and refunded my money. Even though the fitment was not the best the company bent over backwards to help me and I am satisfied with the resolution. They were more than fair with me and I understand that they do not want to keep adding more expense to resolving the problem. It makes good business sense. i will definitely use them again and highly recommend them."

2016-02-06

not there any more

"The only problem I had was they were trying to send my order to old address even after updating my account and confirmating it via email. oh and I paid for two priority I received it like a week + later.I actually am a postal employee so I guess thats a good thing that I was able to reroute my delivery otherwise I might not have gotten part I needed til much later but the parts are always good so far in fact the I am using the new HTC screen +digitizer and bezel to write all this "

2016-02-04

Difficult parts

"Awesome site for hard to find parts, they also delivered in decent time."

2016-01-29

Not quality parts

"I ordered 5 HTC data/charging cables. When I received them, I took one out if the package and plugged it in. It didn't work. I tried it on several devices, no luck. Second, third, fourth, same thing. I get to the fifth and finally get one that works...for an hour, then it quit. I want to return them and they expect me to pay the shipping to return them. I pushed back on their policy and they sent me a rerun label but I was given store credit, had to reorder, and pay shipping again! Won't do business with them again."

2016-01-28

Great Products, Reasonable Prices!

"Just had to pick up a few things, a new charger and cable and a case for my Note 4. Got great products, pretty cheap. I love my cell phone case too!"

2016-01-26

Phone is just like new!

"I got everything and quick delivery, phone is working like brand new now!"

2016-01-25

"Product was poorly put together. Broke in less than a week."

As advertised

"Great price, showed up in a couple days, works fine.

Awesome buy

"Got the iPhone 6 screen and digitizer assembly, took the old off put the new on and worked perfectly. Will definitely do business again if need be!!! "

Dead battery, wrong battery

"At 1 for 5.99 or 3 for 9.99, I opted to get three identical 1500 mAh batteries for my old HTC EVO 4G phone.

I ordered three (of the same battery) and got:
1) three DIFFERENT batteries-- yeah, that's right
2) two of the three are clearly labelled 1300 mAh (not 1500 mAh)
3) one was already visibly swollen upon arrival and will not accept any charge
4) one (the only one marked as 1500 mAh) will not physically fit in the phone due to extra plastic tabs at the corners
5) The only one that fits and works is half-dead, discharging FASTER than the dead battery it's meant to replace.

Avoid this vendor.

2016-01-24

"Great exactly as described and fast shipping"

2016-01-23

Didn't Work

"I ordered earbuds with volume control and a mic for phone calls. I couldn't be heard by callers,l and the controls didn't work at all. Returned immediately. I'm now waiting for my refund. "

Share Phonepartsusa's store rating

Phonepartsusa is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Phonepartsusa is not a merchant member
Phonepartsusa does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!