Stores > Phonepartsusa

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Phonepartsusa by clicking a star below.
2017-07-26

Be VERY VERY Careful

"We have been dealing with this vendor for a long time. They started out great but the product quality kept getting worse and worse -- we had to return a LOT of bad parts. We NEVER received a refund, they would ONLY give us a credit on our account, then they started accusing US of damaging the parts when they came out of the box damaged. We were spending in excess of $1,000 a month with this company and are now cancelling our account because Bank of America has traced our credit card hacks to this firm. I have reported the problem to them multiple times and they just blew me off so we setup a tracing mechanism with BOA and the fraud department confirmed today that all the fraudulent transactions on our business credit card (12 in the last 2 days) came from the unique account number given solely to this company. Unless you are paying cash and picking up the parts at this company’s office I would look elsewhere. There are plenty of honest and reliable mobile parts dealers out there."

2017-07-19

BAD PARTS

"Bought a new LCD assy for Samsung Note that only lasted 4 months before expiring...2 months beyond the 60 day warranty, They wouldn't do anything for me. Seems like they sell inferior components then don't stand behind them. Save your hard earned money and buy from a more reputable company that offers quality parts. May be a bit more expensive but...."

2017-06-27

poor quality

"bought a couple I phone screen replacements and they were no good, they issue a credit for them and I end buying an I pad charger that one heats up in about 10 minutes and screen replacement that I haven't tried , just don't feel like doing more returns and willing to loos money.

thanks

2017-05-26

Wow exactly what the review before me said

"I bought a "NEW UNLOCKED Kyocera DuraXE E4710 8GB BLACK at&t RUGGED FLIP GSM WIFI GPS KE4710 from this seller through Ebay. BE AWARE OF THE FACT THAT THIS PHONE IS NOT REALLY FULLY UNLOCKED (SOME FUNCTIONS ONLY WORK IF YOUR CARRIER IS AT & T)
The seller had agreed to accept a return with the refund (minus "restocking fee") either on April 22 or April 29 (the original stated Ebay return date was April 25). When I attempted to return the phone on April 29 as agreed I was informed that it was too late, that "the seller had opened a case"!. A shrewd way to pocket my money and leave me with a phone that I can’t use. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER.

2017-04-04

Trying to give 0 stars

"You are not getting your money back guranteed."

2016-12-20

Garbage Parts and Customer Service

"I ordered an iPhone 6 plus screen from them. Part came in about 5 days not too bad. But when i go to install it it is some kind of Chinese knockoff or something. None of the holes for the bracket line up and one of the holes isn't even there. I chat with a lady in customer service asking if they could send me the right one and a return label to send the old one back. They wont send me a new one until i ship the wrong one back let them process it and then they will send me a new one. After sending a defective part one would think that they would get the right one asap since its already been paid for. They have my credit card info and could just bill me for another if i didn't return the defective part but instead want me to wait 2 weeks to get it. Talk about taking care of a customer huh?"

2016-02-10

LG Optimus G Pro kit: 5 stars... Adhesive: 3 stars

"The screen replacement kit, including touch screen digitizer, and the tools to disassemble the phone, worked great! The adhesive tape was tough to work with, however. It should include the stringy tape, as well as small sheets, in order to get more coverage to stick the digitizer to the plastic on the phone. "

2016-02-06

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE TO RESOLVE DAMAGE/FITMENT ISSUES

"Had a little annoyance with the way the backing cover for the extended battery fit my Note2.. I recd an immediate response thru chat and then they immediately called my cell to confirm the issue and sent me a replacement no charge. The replacement was damaged during shipping so they told me to keep both batteries and refunded my money. Even though the fitment was not the best the company bent over backwards to help me and I am satisfied with the resolution. They were more than fair with me and I understand that they do not want to keep adding more expense to resolving the problem. It makes good business sense. i will definitely use them again and highly recommend them."

2016-02-06

not there any more

"The only problem I had was they were trying to send my order to old address even after updating my account and confirmating it via email. oh and I paid for two priority I received it like a week + later.I actually am a postal employee so I guess thats a good thing that I was able to reroute my delivery otherwise I might not have gotten part I needed til much later but the parts are always good so far in fact the I am using the new HTC screen +digitizer and bezel to write all this "

2016-02-04

Difficult parts

"Awesome site for hard to find parts, they also delivered in decent time."

2016-01-29

Not quality parts

"I ordered 5 HTC data/charging cables. When I received them, I took one out if the package and plugged it in. It didn't work. I tried it on several devices, no luck. Second, third, fourth, same thing. I get to the fifth and finally get one that works...for an hour, then it quit. I want to return them and they expect me to pay the shipping to return them. I pushed back on their policy and they sent me a rerun label but I was given store credit, had to reorder, and pay shipping again! Won't do business with them again."

2016-01-28

Great Products, Reasonable Prices!

"Just had to pick up a few things, a new charger and cable and a case for my Note 4. Got great products, pretty cheap. I love my cell phone case too!"

2016-01-26

Phone is just like new!

"I got everything and quick delivery, phone is working like brand new now!"

2016-01-25

"Product was poorly put together. Broke in less than a week."

2016-01-25

As advertised

"Great price, showed up in a couple days, works fine.

Share Phonepartsusa's store rating

Phonepartsusa is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Phonepartsusa is not a merchant member
Phonepartsusa does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!