"Today, I purchased a card for $7 and I was charged for $19 despite having having a printed receipt in front of me that shows $7. Even worse, it's been 10 hours since I made the purchase and I don't have the pin number yet. I am very computer literate and I know about spam guards and the "junk" mail folder so no I did not forget to check the spam folder. I have tried to contact phonecardsmile, but the customer service number posted on their site has been sending my call to a busy line for six hours now. I also attempted to chat with a csr on their site but instead of listening to me they just hit the disconnect button every time I try to explain my situation in the most civilized manner (no cursing or any vulgar language). When I get the chance to get a sentence or two out of them, they tell me to either call the customer service line that BINGO YOU GUESSED IT!!! it doesn't work or they assure me that they will email the pin number to me (it's been 10 hours and no pin number yet) Stay away from this company! "

PhoneCardSmile is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PhoneCardSmile is not a merchant member
PhoneCardSmile does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!