"Received a wheel that I wasn't satisfied with and they promptly sent another one at no charge. When it was time to send the other wheel back I called for a return ticket. They never responded to my calls so I got two wheels for the price of one."

"Fortunately I got the wheel but no packing slip or return for credit information. Called, emailed and called again [last time number was temporarily disconnected]. No luck. Very poor customer service after the sale. BEWARE!!!!"

"These people stole our money. They sent us wrong wheel, now they don't respond to email or phone calls. "

"I WAS VEARY SATISFIED WITH YOUR COMPANY. THEY HAD WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, AND I GOT IT IN A TIMLEY MANNOR. I WIIL USE THEM AGAIN. THANKS MATT"

"I ordered a wheel for my BMW which turned out to be the wrong one, my error. Called Phenix Wheels today and told the Customer Service Representative about my error. I thought I would have to buy the correct wheel and return the wrong one, hoping to get my money back. To my pleasant surprise the Representative said he would ship the correct wheel immediately and send a UPS shipping label to return wrong wheel. Very satisfied with Phenix Wheels"

"They were very responsive to me when I sent e-mails."

"I got what I wanted when no one else came close. "

"The wheels look "GREAT". VERY SATISTIED WITH PRICE ALSO. "

"Fast shipping! Wheel arrived well packaged in like new condition. Great job!"

modified review This review was modified by rmjohn on February 16 2013 09:08:03 AM

"Quick and competitively priced."

modified review This review was modified by Mvolom on February 15 2013 09:01:13 PM

"Totally outstanding experience! Shipped the wheel I needed the day I ordered, provided a confirmation of the order immediately, and sent a shipment tracking number. In two days the wheel arrived well packed and in like new shape along with a prepaid return shipping label for the original wheel to qualify for a cash credit. This company has a great system and was a pleasure to deal with."

"bskldvhadiogfnh alfjaslfa alfjasklfjaf asl;fjalsjf "

Los Angeles

"Overall I was extremely satisfied. "

"I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH MY ORDER IT WAS JUST WHAT I EXPECTED"

"Our product fit perfectly. We saved about $200 ordering it from you an having our local tire store mount it. Thank you so much!"

Phenix Wheels is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Phenix Wheels is not a merchant member
Phenix Wheels does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!