Stores > Phat Performance Parts

• Customer Support: 949-859-7428
    • Business Hours: 9-6 M-F PST

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I ordered a cobra f1 2000 for my bike ,came in 6 days ,I opened the box to find a used scratched up open package unit that you can tell by the ground cable it was on another bike.
the box even had a cut in half cable from something else in the box. When I talked to them on it they wanted picts so I sent them right away, so far there reply is we had it shipped to me from cobra and informed me I cant exchange it or send it back. Still waiting on reply from Cobra. If Anyone steps up I will update this ok today is 9-29-2015 its 10:30 am I received the new part phat performance finally stepped up and sent me a return label and shipped the new part as soon as we had a tracking # for the one I was returning, I did not have to wait for them to receive it before they sent me a new one

This review was modified by robinst on September 29 2015 10:49:14 AM

"I ordered a motorcycle windshield off Amazon which was sold buy Phat Performance Parts. I based my order on many positive comments on its performance. However when I received it, installed and test rode for no more than 3 miles I experienced the worst wind abuse to my head that I have ever felt, skydiving wasn't as bad. I could feel the wind was coming over the top of the shield. I then removed it and contacted Phat through the Amazon Marketplace. As a credit to Phat they replied within 30 minutes of the Amazon contact BUT their response was to the fact it appeared I had installed it and any return would be met with a FIFTY PERCENT restock fee. Seriously, 50%! Having never heard of such a steep fee I replied expressing my dislike for this exorbitant fee and asked they reconsider. I have received nothing from them. Needless to say my suggestion, though there are many positive posts here, is to avoid Phat Performance Parts like the plague and understand their ridiculous restock fee on a product that can never be known satisfactory until installed and tested."

This review was modified by Vic4Life on September 10 2015 06:26:41 AM

"Very Happy with my purchase from Phat Performance. Part was sent quickly and arrived in Australia in less than 3 days for a great price. Will definitely be buying from Phat again!"

This review was modified by yamahapat on February 16 2015 01:46:14 AM

"Customer service is a five stars, friendly, helpful."

This review was modified by freeme99 on February 06 2015 10:19:20 AM

"I've ordered a number of parts here over the years. Have always gotten a great price and excellent products. They have always shipped super fast. They have done everything right for me so I've never had to contact customer service therefore I can't review that.
Unfortunately their coupon codes exclude most of the brands I am buying which is a shame, but most of the time their price is still less than you will find anywhere else.
I will buy here again and highly recommend.

"I had a problem with the faulty chrome plating on a belt guard. Phat eventually refunded my money, although it did take a long time. Otherwise everything else was fine."

This review was modified by JohnNZ on October 29 2014 12:35:57 PM

"I ordered a Brakeaway cruise control from Phat Performance Parts. They had the lowest price, free shipping, and even had an additional 5% off code to use! My order was shipped the same day and the item arrived in good condition. This was my first order with them, but not my last!"

"For several years I have purchased parts from Phat for my 2 motorcycles, I have been very satisfied, everything arrived on time, no problems with products purchased. I recently purchased a cable and brake line kit, it did not fit , it is being returned for credit, which I will use for my next purchase, thank you Terry and Tristan for taking care of this, another happy customer."

This review was modified by brdrum1 on August 09 2014 01:35:48 PM

"Had an issue with a part I received - was labeled incorrect by the manufacturer, but Terry at Phat called me personally and made it right. These guys have great prices as well as an owner who cares. Will be purchasing from them again soon!"

"I ordered the Cobra slip-on muffler for my V-Star 1300, and am very happy with the purchase and service I received. The part more than met my expectations, and the price and service was second to none. Received email confirmation quickly after placing the order and the shipping was quick on on time. Will be a return customer for sure. "

"I stumbled upon Phat Perormance while researching seats for my Electra Glide Std. I had gone back and forth with the brands as well as the custome made seats. I had narrowed my search to the Mustang seat when I found Phat Poerformance. They blew away the competition with price. The seat was ordered on a Sunday afternoon from upstate NY and was on my doorstep Tuesday when I got home from work. It was in perfect condition and looks great on the bike. I am looking forward to a nice long test ride. Could not be happier with Phat Performance, they sent emails to follow up and make sure I was happy with my purchase. I will be looking here first for future purchases. Thanks
Mike. Saratoga Springs,NY

"Nice choice of products. Great quality, very fast shipping, and easy to use website. I called to double check my order and got a real live human being who took plenty of time to check everything out and answer all my questions. I was clearly a valued customer even though it was my first order and an inexpensive item at that. I will definitely be a repeat customer."

"I have been buying parts from Phat Performance Parts for six years; I have always been pleased with the quality and service I have recieved and will buy from them again and again."

This review was modified by bgca13 on February 26 2013 03:52:03 AM

"The service department was great. One of the items I ordered was defective,the chrome came off when I opened the package. I emailed Phat and that night and followed up with a call the next day. They apologized for the issue and said they would handle thing right away. Later that day I got an email from Anthony requesting pictures of the item. Once he saw the pictures he sent me an email saying he contacted the manufacturer and they were sending another item to him and sent me a return label. I asked that they open the item and inspect it before sending to me to verify the same issue would not happen again. I received another email from Anthony stating the UPS tracking numbers and the new item was on the way. I received the new item,it was opened and inspected as I requested and in perfect order. The new invoice even said "open and inspect before shipping".Phat performance is great and Anthony done a great job and should be commended for handling the issue as it should have been. Thanks Anthony!!! "

"Great service and fast shipping will be shopping with Phat for all my motorcycle parts."

Share Phat Performance Parts's store rating

Phat Performance Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Phat Performance Parts is not a merchant member
Phat Performance Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!