Phat Performance Parts Reviews - phatperformanceparts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 606 reviews

Phat Performance Parts is a merchant member
Phat Performance Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Had an issue with a part I received - was labeled incorrect by the manufacturer, but Terry at Phat called me personally and made it right. These guys have great prices as well as an owner who cares. Will be purchasing from them again soon!"

modified review reply posted Apr-25-2013

PhatPerformanceParts.com, Phat Performance Parts rep has responded

“Happy we could help and keep you as a customer.”

"I ordered the Cobra slip-on muffler for my V-Star 1300, and am very happy with the purchase and service I received. The part more than met my expectations, and the price and service was second to none. Received email confirmation quickly after placing the order and the shipping was quick on on time. Will be a return customer for sure. "

"I stumbled upon Phat Perormance while researching seats for my Electra Glide Std. I had gone back and forth with the brands as well as the custome made seats. I had narrowed my search to the Mustang seat when I found Phat Poerformance. They blew away the competition with price. The seat was ordered on a Sunday afternoon from upstate NY and was on my doorstep Tuesday when I got home from work. It was in perfect condition and looks great on the bike. I am looking forward to a nice long test ride. Could not be happier with Phat Performance, they sent emails to follow up and make sure I was happy with my purchase. I will be looking here first for future purchases. Thanks
Mike. Saratoga Springs,NY

"Nice choice of products. Great quality, very fast shipping, and easy to use website. I called to double check my order and got a real live human being who took plenty of time to check everything out and answer all my questions. I was clearly a valued customer even though it was my first order and an inexpensive item at that. I will definitely be a repeat customer."

"I have been buying parts from Phat Performance Parts for six years; I have always been pleased with the quality and service I have recieved and will buy from them again and again."

modified review This review was modified by bgca13 on February 26 2013 03:52:03 AM

"The service department was great. One of the items I ordered was defective,the chrome came off when I opened the package. I emailed Phat and that night and followed up with a call the next day. They apologized for the issue and said they would handle thing right away. Later that day I got an email from Anthony requesting pictures of the item. Once he saw the pictures he sent me an email saying he contacted the manufacturer and they were sending another item to him and sent me a return label. I asked that they open the item and inspect it before sending to me to verify the same issue would not happen again. I received another email from Anthony stating the UPS tracking numbers and the new item was on the way. I received the new item,it was opened and inspected as I requested and in perfect order. The new invoice even said "open and inspect before shipping".Phat performance is great and Anthony done a great job and should be commended for handling the issue as it should have been. Thanks Anthony!!! "

"Great service and fast shipping will be shopping with Phat for all my motorcycle parts."

"The console cover looks great the price was right and shipping was in a timely manner will order from you in near futcher thanks for great service.Brent"

"Great service on purchase. Initially ordered the wrong part but was able to correct the order prior to shipping and no extra charges. Item was exactly what I ordered and installed great. Thanks for the friendly service."

"Fast, easy and the absolute best price is what I experienced with my purchase from Phat Performance. Highly recommend that you do your homework when looking for the most up to date accessories for your Harley Davidson. Give these guys a chance, you won't be disappointed. "

"I ordered a set of Alloy Art turn signals for my 2007 FXSTB Softail from Phat Performance. After searching many websites I found them to be the most competetive on price and the only retailer to offer free shipping.

I have several other parts on my wish list and have found Phat Performance to offer the best deals. I will definately be doing business with them again in the near future.

"Over all Phat Performance Parts Rocks! I went to 3 other competitors and always came back to Phat Performance because they had the cheapest price. Ordering was a snap and what I ordered was right on time and in perfect shape. They for sure have a return customer in me! "

"I bought a HJC IS-33 Series Open-Face Helmet (Anthracite) and received it fairly fast. I have to say, I'm very pleased with the look and the feel of the helmet. My wife and I liked it so much that we bought a second helmet, the HJC IS-Max BT Bluetooth Flip-Up Helmet, for her. It should be here in a few days. "

"Personal touch, Quick shipping, Quality products! Need I say more? I would highly recommend Phat Performance Parts to my friends."

"This was my first time ordering from Phat Performance due to great prices and free shipping. I usually order from Direct Line Parts, who also have good prices and free shipping. The main difference was the speed at which Phat Performance processed and shipped the order - very quick! Customer service was also top touch and go in touch with me quickly to inform me a part I ordered was not available. I will order from them again."