Stores > Phat Performance Parts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

Great motorcycle parts vendor

"Found Exhaust I have been looking for at a great, discounted price. Order was shipped next day from a warehouse closer to my location so I received it faster than I expected. Ordered multiple times and never a problem. They beat most other vendors on price. Thanks."

Always There!

"The guys a Phat are always there! No matter how stupid or simple your question they dont make any bones about getting you the answer you need. If they dont have the part on the site (RARE!) then they dont mind taking the time to locate it and get you their best price. Shipping is always spot on and if there should be an issue then they are on it. They ALWAYS go out of their way to ensure a good experience. I cant recommend them enough!"

How all sellers should be

"Item in stock with great price, even a 5% discount code on top of header. Shipping was very fast too. They make it easier to shop. Will buy again soon :-) "

This review was modified by Freddie820 on August 24 2016 09:13:39 PM

My parts house from now on.

"Great service fast ship love it."

Wow! FAST!

"Great experience, fast service! Quality Ogio product. $20 less then all other sites!! Will shop here again, Thanks "

This review was modified by Krissims64 on August 17 2016 07:17:21 PM

Best around!

"I've placed 4 orders with Phat Performace Parts and it's the first place I look when shopping for new parts. Their prices almost always beat the compitition and the free shipping ( for $99+ orders ) is very fast. They usually ship the same day the order is placed. One item I ordered wasn't in stock and they shipped the other items free and let me know when to expect the other part to be back in stock. Once it was, that shipped free as well. Overall, this place is great and I'll be ordering again soon!"

This review was modified by NSouders on July 15 2016 11:09:54 AM

Quick **** freight

"Amazing response and ship time couldn't believe how fast i recieved the product. Packaging was also top shelf.. arrived in 3 days and perfect condition"

This review was modified by Snakeman513 on June 30 2016 06:35:15 PM

Travis tadysak thinks they are great!

"Great transaction. Took great care of me. Asked for certain details and they got it perfect!
Will definatley buy frim them again

Thank u!!!!!

This review was modified by Tadysak31 on June 18 2016 01:28:29 PM

Slimy customer service representative

"I found that when you call the customer service number, a real person answers the phone! That in my book is top notch! This company emails you an order confirmation stating the approximate time frame of shipping. For example if you order before 1pm the order Usually ships same day, with shipping confirmation. I call 24 + hours after placing my order(I have not received a shipping confirmation yet). I called to inquire what the status of my order was. However, the customer service representative (rep.) lied to me. The rep. said that my order did in fact ship and he'd ensure I received an email confirmation. I did not receive the confirmation. I called back and inquired again (different rep.) nicer but continued the lie. After hanging up with me I received a phone call from the original rep. The original rep. told me I worry to much and that I really need to quit calling. He went on to say that I am the cause for slow downs in the process. Also that I should not worry because I got a great price from a Californian company. After we ended our call (still without a shipping confirmation 28+or - hrs later), I received a shipping confirmation. The shipping label was created after I ended my last call (even after he said it had already shipped!). I did have the company send the order 2 day delivery with out asking or paying for it. I did receive a good price. I wish the customer service rep. would have been straight forward from the start. I will stick with the big retailers with reliable shipping practices. However they said if I write this review they would give me a $20 credit to their store."

This review was modified by Mbizy on June 17 2016 08:40:50 PM

Order Fulfilled Fast and Accurately

"Ordered saddlebag guards for my motorcycle on a Tuesday and received it the next day! I was very pleased with the fast shipping and accurately fulfilled order."

Super Fast Shipping

"Super fast shipment of the brake pads and rotors that I ordered and it was at the best price I could find."

This review was modified by keoniohi on May 29 2016 04:13:09 PM

phat and happy

"Very pleased with the quick response and shipping of my order. Low prices on quality products available "

This review was modified by BrentHolland on May 24 2016 12:16:48 PM

Blown Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ordered on Thursday received on Friday could not believe it shipped so quick Thanks "

This review was modified by harleybeef1 on May 21 2016 03:03:13 AM

"Ordered intercom system on Tuesday night delivered Thursday with free shipping "

This review was modified by PaulButterfield on May 20 2016 12:23:30 PM

Shocked at the speed

"I ordered a motorcycle dolly yesterday. I got it today and already assembled it. It could not have been a better experience."

This review was modified by ToddMac on April 10 2016 01:33:20 PM

Share Phat Performance Parts's store rating

Phat Performance Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Phat Performance Parts is not a merchant member
Phat Performance Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!