Stores > Phat Performance Parts

949-859-7428

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Phat Performance Parts by clicking a star below.
2017-04-18

Excellent service

"I ordered my parts on a Tuesday and they were at my house on Wednesday. Will be ordering from them in the future."

2017-03-31

Now I can See

"I was looking for a GM54/S SHIELD SINGLE LENS (RED IRIDIUM) for my helmet. Amazon had an unacceptable
waiting, so I googled the information, and happy days I found your site. The ordering process was easy to use.
2 days after I ordered the shield Fedex delivered to my front door.
Highly recommend this for your various needs.

2017-03-27

Good response from boss, useless from sales team, mistake then greedy pricing,

"I bought a stereo for $315 which was 20% cheaper than the competition. I tested their new site to get the 7% discount and called Jensen as their sales guys are too lazy to do it.....then gave them the info I'd obtained to allow them to sell to more people since they can now say that it fits almost all Harleys 98 to 2013.

Next minute I get an email from the boss telling me the price was supposed to be nearly $650 which is waaaaaay more expensive than the competition.

I get that people make mistakes, but own your mistakes. I just helped these guys both improve their advert, test their new site AND fix a pricing error but he repays me by offering the same price match almost everyone does; for wasting my time. No thanks, I will give my business to the most competitive company that bothers to tell me the stereo will fit my bike instead of wasting my time.

Here is the email conversation:

======================================================

From: Craig
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 1:32 PM
To: sales@phatperformanceparts.com
Subject: Re: Phat Performance Parts Order Confirmation for order number 575105

Hello,
I placed an order a few minutes ago and forgot to apply the code PHAT7 after checking out your new site.

I called your sales team and they said just reply to this email and the boss can apply it retro-actively.

Please do so so I can get the 7% discount or cancel the order so I can re-do it properly.

I called Jensen customer support and they told me that this will work with the 1998 Electra Glide Classic FLHTC so you might want to update your listing to make more sales.

They said the wiring and thumb controls are compatible but the auto volume down when slowing down will not work (which I don't care about)

with regards,

From: sales
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 3:10 PM
To: @hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Order number 575105 received *Cancelled

Thanks for the order! Unfortunately this items price was a price mistake on the website as you may have guessed. This means we are not able to process the order at the current price. The correct price should be $623.09. We’re able to extend 10% off this price if you still wanted the item to make up for the mistake. This will still be one of the best prices avail on this kit.
The order has been canceled accordingly. If you would like to order at the correct price a new order will need to be placed. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Regards,
Terry

From: Craig @hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 12:43 PM
To: sales
Subject: Re: Order number 575105 received *Cancelled

Thanks for your reply; but isn't that against consumer rights?

You were $100 cheaper than the next cheapest supplier; but now you are about $200 more expensive.

I'd prefer you just honor the price after all the messing around including testing your new web site and sitting on a line waiting for info from Jensen for ages........which you can now apply to your advert to net you more sales. It was definitely an inconvenience so would rather not cancel.

regards

From: sales
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 3:47 PM
To: Craig
Subject: RE: Order number 575105 received *Cancelled

I am sorry Craig, internet companies are exempt from price rules as they list hundreds of thousands of items are at given time. I am sorry for the mistake but we are not able to ship at the original price as it was a mitake. Were happy to match the lowest price you can find on this time as long as it list the correct MSRP of $650ish. Let us know. T

27/03/2017, 4:12 PM
sales@phatperformanceparts.com

I'd rather give the business to the person with the fair prices, next to one lone seller on Ebay, you are by far the most expensive, so it would be both unfair to other sellers ......and myself given my time I've wasted that you don't seem to have any regard for.

Thanks for your polite tone, but I'd rather you were rude but fair. As a business owner myself, I think sometimes it is better to take the hit but you are obviously a different kind.

with regards,

2017-01-13

Great Experience

"Purchased a battery for my HD. Great product for a great price. "

2017-01-06

Must have Supersonic Jet's

"Ordered my parts Thursday afternoon.On Friday morning I checked my e-mail and saw it was out for delivery and that I would receive it by the end of the day!I did not request or pay for overnight delivery and i am truly am amazed that i will have my parts in 1 day.Looks like i have a new place to use to customize my "YAMAHA RAIDER S"

2016-11-10

Braaap-tastic!

"Awesome company! Best prices I've found three out all of my searching and an amazing team working there to help whatever way they can!! Glad I found them and plan on doing more shopping here more often! Cant wait to share with friends. Thanks guys"

2016-10-27

A+ Business

"This business gets an A+ in my book! I ordered a balance bike and accessories on a Tuesday night after their business hours, Wednesday evening I received a shipping confirmation email, and Thursday afternoon I had the products sitting on my doorstep safely packaged. Extremely fast shipping and I even live a few states away from their business, the shipping was free too! Unbeatable prices, fast shipping, and flawless purchasing process!"

2016-10-12

Great motorcycle parts vendor

"Found Exhaust I have been looking for at a great, discounted price. Order was shipped next day from a warehouse closer to my location so I received it faster than I expected. Ordered multiple times and never a problem. They beat most other vendors on price. Thanks."

2016-09-07

Always There!

"The guys a Phat are always there! No matter how stupid or simple your question they dont make any bones about getting you the answer you need. If they dont have the part on the site (RARE!) then they dont mind taking the time to locate it and get you their best price. Shipping is always spot on and if there should be an issue then they are on it. They ALWAYS go out of their way to ensure a good experience. I cant recommend them enough!"

2016-08-24

How all sellers should be

"Item in stock with great price, even a 5% discount code on top of header. Shipping was very fast too. They make it easier to shop. Will buy again soon :-) "

2016-08-24

My parts house from now on.

"Great service fast ship love it."

2016-08-17

Wow! FAST!

"Great experience, fast service! Quality Ogio product. $20 less then all other sites!! Will shop here again, Thanks "

2016-07-15

Best around!

"I've placed 4 orders with Phat Performace Parts and it's the first place I look when shopping for new parts. Their prices almost always beat the compitition and the free shipping ( for $99+ orders ) is very fast. They usually ship the same day the order is placed. One item I ordered wasn't in stock and they shipped the other items free and let me know when to expect the other part to be back in stock. Once it was, that shipped free as well. Overall, this place is great and I'll be ordering again soon!"

2016-06-30

Quick **** freight

"Amazing response and ship time couldn't believe how fast i recieved the product. Packaging was also top shelf.. arrived in 3 days and perfect condition"

2016-06-18

Travis tadysak thinks they are great!

"Great transaction. Took great care of me. Asked for certain details and they got it perfect!
Will definatley buy frim them again

Thank u!!!!!
a+++++

Share Phat Performance Parts's store rating

Phat Performance Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Phat Performance Parts is not a merchant member
Phat Performance Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!