• Rating 3.33/10 6 reviews

Phat Campus is not a merchant member
    Phat Campus does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Phat Campus contact information

"DONOT BUY BOOKS FROM THIS COMPANY. I ORDERED A TEXTBOOK AND THEY SENT THE WRONG BOOK. I CALLED TO INFORMED THEM OF THE MISTAKE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE BOOK I REQUESTED WAS NOT IN STOCK AND THEY WOULD REFUND MY MONEY. THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO SEND ME LABELS TO RETURN THE ITEM WHICH 10 DAYS LATER I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING. NOW THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING THEIR PHONE AND NOT RESPONDING TO MY EMAILS. DONOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. "

modified review This review was modified by EMORROW2767 on September 11 2013 06:03:43 AM

"Extremely Awful service! Don't use this site. I ordered a book and my credit card was charged but never received the item! After several emails, I get a refund on my credit card (via paypal) without any explanation from phatcampus. Instead, paypal told me that it was out of stock so I got the refund.

They wasted my time and kept my money for a week! They didn't even care to inform me and/or apologize. Does it take them a week to realize that the book is out of stock?! I will never use them again and DOES NOT recommend it for anyone else either.

"Well, I did not make a purchase, because I was unable to make a purchase. I sent them an email, and explained what was happening, and they sent me back instructions that, as one world class scientist once said--- "were not even wrong." I explained this to them, and never heard from them again. I have been on the common internet when it was compuserve (20 or so years), and have an IQ of 140, and have written programs in assembler, so we can assume I know something about interacting with the internet and how it should work.

I figure if you can not purchase a product, and they can not tell you how to make their site work, then their orientation to helping customers is really close to zero.

"Do Not Purchase books from this company. I did and 10 days later I had not received anything. When I called the company they told me that the books were out of stock. They sent me no indication of these books being out of stock. I am now in a dire position of having to get these books from a reputable place expedited. They are undependable and a rip-off. Don't risk it!!!"

"Very good price on the book I was looking for. Got the book in about a week and in good condition as stated."

"I have had a horrible experience with this company. They are a fraud! I sent a book for their buyback program and I haven't received anything from them. I have sent numerous emails to them and no replies. I also reported them to the better business bureau. Don't do business with this company!!!"

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"Easy to navigate & find what you are looking for. Prices for textbooks are good and the shipping time was one week, which is the average expectation time. The book was packaged well, and it was received with a shrink-wrap. Overall, good satisfaction."