Stores > Pharmacy First.co.uk

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-04-13

Just like Nigel Thornberry

"Great products, great products, fast delivery. What more could you ask for. Smashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!@"

This review was modified by Pash1992 on April 13 2016 09:14:29 AM

2016-04-11

fast delivery and service

"Ordered my item on Thursday and got it on Saturday via free 2nd class post.

Will definitely be using them again

This review was modified by dannydaman99 on April 11 2016 06:41:01 AM

2016-04-11

Super Duper

"Fast delivery and cheaper than the high street."

This review was modified by Bargainhunteruk4567 on April 11 2016 06:29:53 AM

2016-01-20

Pharmacy Fast

"Ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday. Brilliant!!"

This review was modified by JCRichmond45 on January 20 2016 09:25:20 AM

2015-12-30

"A disgraceful pharmacy and one whose license should be revoked.

They held onto my order for several months, made no attempt to apologise or refund it, an when I complained and left a negative review on TrustPilot, they deleted my account and all of my previous orders so that I would have no proof, and then reported my review to TrustPilot, informing them they had no record of me or my orders. Who does that? Wtf is going on with these fly-by-night conmen? Luckily, I kept all email correspondence, and now that they have tried so hard to ignore me, I will make sure that the word gets out.

All I asked for was an apology, and rather than offer me one, they tried their best to make me disappear. Pathetic.

This review was modified by Annoyedreviewer on December 30 2015 02:53:47 AM

2013-05-31

"have placed several orders with this firm for prescription items. Very good service ,prompt delivery. would have no doubts about placing further orders."

This review was modified by gillian98 on May 31 2013 03:23:43 AM

2012-10-23

"I am only leaving this review after 3 weeks of back and forth emails with the company to give them an opportunity to apologise properly. (which they never did)
I ordered suncream from them (well priced) over two weeks before my holiday. It still hadn't arrived the week before and I emailed them. Twice. I didn't receive my order or an email back until I was on holiday.
On coming back from holiday, I found my package in a Royal Mail bag, apologising for the state of the package. It was simply poorly packaged. Half of my address was correct, and the other half was the wrong county (Isle of Man, whilst I'm in Glasgow!) and the wrong postcode](Manchester!)
My confirmation email contained all the correct details, but when I finally recieved an email back from the company, it was to claim that I had put Isle of Man, and that had caused the delay! Basically, that they were sorry, but it was my fault! I pointed out the incorrect postcode on the package and inquired if I was being blamed for this also? I've received no reply to this.
Absolutely shocking customer service, and then I read the reviews and saw that I wasn't alone thank goodness. Basically, excellent prices, but a bit of a lottery. You may get your goods in time, but then again you might not. And if you don't, tough. Bear that in mind if you decide to still order from these idiots.

2012-09-09

"Excellent service. Super fast delivery - even though I live abroad. Despite the delivery charges I still save a fortune on generic hayfever medication which I just can't get locally, and even if I could, they would never match these prices. I tend to order a larger quantity to justify the P&P costs, and because of this, need to answer a few questions before my purchase is authorised, but this is quick, and I then carry on to the check out.
I've recommended this pharmacy to several of my friends here as I know they are fast and reliable.

This review was modified by gozojen on September 09 2012 07:37:25 AM

2012-08-23

"Great Service. The online site is user friendly and the order replenishment process is very efficient. The online price also is very competitive, however the postage/shipping charge is bit over the top. "

2012-08-19

"Excellent dealing with this pharmacy. No hastle whatsover and received goods as advertised and in record time. Have no reservations recommending this pharmacy."

2012-08-14

"Very fast delivery on this occasion. Competitive pricing. Some items were slightly squashed as the packaging was inadequate for the number and weight of items in the box."

2012-08-12

"Very easy and efficient, will definately use it again."

2012-08-06

"Great. Correct products delivered promptly at a great price. Thanks"

2012-08-02

"Extremely fast service - ordered afternoon received the next morning and very good price."

2012-08-02

"Minor hiccup with delivery, quickly and efficiently resolved. Would happily use again."

Share Pharmacy First.co.uk's store rating

Pharmacy First.co.uk is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pharmacy First.co.uk is not a merchant member
Pharmacy First.co.uk does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!