Stores > Pharmacy First.co.uk
  • Pharmacy First.

01613200200

Voice your opinion! Review Pharmacy First.co.uk by clicking a star below.
2017-02-14

TIME WASTER - DISSATISFIED - DISSAPPOINTED

"NOT HAPPY - TIME WASTER

I place my order on 5th February 2017 using first class (which is the fast service available on this website) and still waiting (on 9th Feb) for item to arrive. I haven't received any order acknowledgement or any communication. I am not happy with their services.

Update 14th February 2017

After writing review here and making a complaint on website and calling the company, I was told that my street address is missing, which I provide them over the phone and I will told that my item sill be delivered on 11th Feb (sat) on latest by 13 Feb (mon).

I did not received anything till 13th Feb and hence decided to send them another email telling them how bad their services are and how unhappy I am.

Please see the email I receive from pharmacy first on 14th Feb (today)

"from: Nicholas Partridge
to: Ali Adnan
date: Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:50 AM
subject: Re: Contact Form
signed-by: pharmacyfirst-co-uk.20150623.gappssmtp.com

Good Morning Ali,

It is not our responsibility to ensure that your address was entered correctly. It is lucky that we spotted it or it would very likely have ended up in Royal Mail's system for weeks. Due to the delay caused by your address being entered incorrectly we could not send your order out right away as we'd ran out of stock by that point and had to pay extra to order it in for you, it was due to be dispatched today. If you'd like, we can refund your order for you.

Regards,"

Later on I received another email stating that they have decided to cancel my order as I have left a review about their services.

The point which is important here are I have paid for my order and pharmacy first have to reserve my item as I have already paid for it, in this situation how can they go out of stock. This simply means that pharmacy first never had my item in stock and they were trying to gain time to place an order and to gain more time they were making excuses the street name missing etc.

This company has wasted my time, hold on to my money and I don't know when I will get my refund?

I will update you guys if and when I get my refund from this company.

2016-09-12

No problem

"Delivered promptly - they came on time and well packed. Very good service."

2016-07-27

No problems with service.

"Excellent service, 2 day turnaround from order to delivery. Packaging was discreet. Will be using again!"

2016-07-12

New Website...(Pharmacy) First rate service!!!!

"I needed some new tablets for my hayfever and I noticed that their website has changed. It is faster and a lot easier to use. I found what I wanted with ease.
I did have an issue signing up but after calling their customer service (which may I add, was fast to answer!), they helped me though the sign up process. I felt like a VIP so to speak!!!

I ordered my tablets on Thursday and they arrived on Saturday with the post.

Great quality, fast delivery and very professional customer service. Thank you I will be purchasing from you again

2016-06-22

Awesome for when you are on business travels

"I currently live in Canada however I was on a business trip to the UK for a month. I needed some hayfever tablets and my UK based colleague recommended pharmacy first.

I ordered some cetirizine on the Friday and i received them 3 days after on the Monday. The tablets were great and I could do my business meetings with ease thanks to the fast delivery and service.

I would definitely recommend this for businesses

2016-06-22

Pharmacy FIRST (class) service!!!

"Prices are so cheap and very fast delivery. Items were exactly what I ordered.

Fast and quick service

"Order was dispatched and delivered within a couple of days. Perfect service!"

2016-04-13

Just like Nigel Thornberry

"Great products, great products, fast delivery. What more could you ask for. Smashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!@"

2016-04-11

fast delivery and service

"Ordered my item on Thursday and got it on Saturday via free 2nd class post.

Will definitely be using them again

2016-04-11

Super Duper

"Fast delivery and cheaper than the high street."

2016-01-20

Pharmacy Fast

"Ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday. Brilliant!!"

2015-12-30

"A disgraceful pharmacy and one whose license should be revoked.

They held onto my order for several months, made no attempt to apologise or refund it, an when I complained and left a negative review on TrustPilot, they deleted my account and all of my previous orders so that I would have no proof, and then reported my review to TrustPilot, informing them they had no record of me or my orders. Who does that? Wtf is going on with these fly-by-night conmen? Luckily, I kept all email correspondence, and now that they have tried so hard to ignore me, I will make sure that the word gets out.

All I asked for was an apology, and rather than offer me one, they tried their best to make me disappear. Pathetic.

2013-05-31

"have placed several orders with this firm for prescription items. Very good service ,prompt delivery. would have no doubts about placing further orders."

2012-10-23

"I am only leaving this review after 3 weeks of back and forth emails with the company to give them an opportunity to apologise properly. (which they never did)
I ordered suncream from them (well priced) over two weeks before my holiday. It still hadn't arrived the week before and I emailed them. Twice. I didn't receive my order or an email back until I was on holiday.
On coming back from holiday, I found my package in a Royal Mail bag, apologising for the state of the package. It was simply poorly packaged. Half of my address was correct, and the other half was the wrong county (Isle of Man, whilst I'm in Glasgow!) and the wrong postcode](Manchester!)
My confirmation email contained all the correct details, but when I finally recieved an email back from the company, it was to claim that I had put Isle of Man, and that had caused the delay! Basically, that they were sorry, but it was my fault! I pointed out the incorrect postcode on the package and inquired if I was being blamed for this also? I've received no reply to this.
Absolutely shocking customer service, and then I read the reviews and saw that I wasn't alone thank goodness. Basically, excellent prices, but a bit of a lottery. You may get your goods in time, but then again you might not. And if you don't, tough. Bear that in mind if you decide to still order from these idiots.

2012-09-09

"Excellent service. Super fast delivery - even though I live abroad. Despite the delivery charges I still save a fortune on generic hayfever medication which I just can't get locally, and even if I could, they would never match these prices. I tend to order a larger quantity to justify the P&P costs, and because of this, need to answer a few questions before my purchase is authorised, but this is quick, and I then carry on to the check out.
I've recommended this pharmacy to several of my friends here as I know they are fast and reliable.

Share Pharmacy First.co.uk's store rating

Pharmacy First.co.uk is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pharmacy First.co.uk is not a merchant member
Pharmacy First.co.uk does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!