• Phone: 01613200200

"have placed several orders with this firm for prescription items. Very good service ,prompt delivery. would have no doubts about placing further orders."

modified review This review was modified by gillian98 on May 31 2013 03:23:43 AM

"I am only leaving this review after 3 weeks of back and forth emails with the company to give them an opportunity to apologise properly. (which they never did)
I ordered suncream from them (well priced) over two weeks before my holiday. It still hadn't arrived the week before and I emailed them. Twice. I didn't receive my order or an email back until I was on holiday.
On coming back from holiday, I found my package in a Royal Mail bag, apologising for the state of the package. It was simply poorly packaged. Half of my address was correct, and the other half was the wrong county (Isle of Man, whilst I'm in Glasgow!) and the wrong postcode](Manchester!)
My confirmation email contained all the correct details, but when I finally recieved an email back from the company, it was to claim that I had put Isle of Man, and that had caused the delay! Basically, that they were sorry, but it was my fault! I pointed out the incorrect postcode on the package and inquired if I was being blamed for this also? I've received no reply to this.
Absolutely shocking customer service, and then I read the reviews and saw that I wasn't alone thank goodness. Basically, excellent prices, but a bit of a lottery. You may get your goods in time, but then again you might not. And if you don't, tough. Bear that in mind if you decide to still order from these idiots.

"Excellent service. Super fast delivery - even though I live abroad. Despite the delivery charges I still save a fortune on generic hayfever medication which I just can't get locally, and even if I could, they would never match these prices. I tend to order a larger quantity to justify the P&P costs, and because of this, need to answer a few questions before my purchase is authorised, but this is quick, and I then carry on to the check out.
I've recommended this pharmacy to several of my friends here as I know they are fast and reliable.

modified review This review was modified by gozojen on September 09 2012 07:37:25 AM

"Great Service. The online site is user friendly and the order replenishment process is very efficient. The online price also is very competitive, however the postage/shipping charge is bit over the top. "

"Excellent dealing with this pharmacy. No hastle whatsover and received goods as advertised and in record time. Have no reservations recommending this pharmacy."

"Very fast delivery on this occasion. Competitive pricing. Some items were slightly squashed as the packaging was inadequate for the number and weight of items in the box."

"Very easy and efficient, will definately use it again."

"Great. Correct products delivered promptly at a great price. Thanks"

"Extremely fast service - ordered afternoon received the next morning and very good price."

"Minor hiccup with delivery, quickly and efficiently resolved. Would happily use again."

"easy site to use
very quick delivery
good prices

"Ordered 2 Fungal nail treatments online. Delivery was excellent and very prompt. Unfortunately one of the tubes was empty - a manufacturing fault?? I contacted Pharmacy First to tell them of the problem and a replacement was received the following day. An excellent service, thoroughly recommended. Would / will order from them again, extremely pleased with their customer service."

"Fine, quick to order. Prefer quick check-out without opening an account."

"First time that I had used Pharmacy First.co.uk and am extremely satisfied with the products and well as how quickly the delivery was. will most definitely use them again."

"Fanstastic quick delivery very happy "

Pharmacy First.co.uk is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pharmacy First.co.uk is not a merchant member
Pharmacy First.co.uk does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!