"I orderd a custom made amd 64 from A & M. A & M were super friendly/helpful. They gave me very personal service, both on the phone and the internet. I WILL order from them again"

""

"Excellent seller, go extra mile to help for lightning shipping. Thanks"

""

"Received last item 6/28/04. Delivery time good. There was no communication acknowledging order. I had to contact them to find out if the order was entered. No shipping information provided. Order was drop shipped from two different vendors. "

modified review This review was modified by jlphillips on July 07 2004 08:50:19 AM

"- Good e-mail communication throughout, before, during and after the purchase.
- Good prices on all components of a Soltek (SFF) computer, including LCD monitor.
- Delivery on time, so-so packaging.
- Good assistance in replacing defective RAM

Very good overall experience, definitely recommended!

""

modified review This review was modified by anhlien on April 30 2004 09:48:25 PM

"Shipped everything just as ordered. Great prices, and they answer their phone so you can talk to a live person."

modified review This review was modified by computer_diy on April 21 2004 10:34:19 PM

"Great response.
Reliable delivery.
Bought DVD media and a digital camera.
No problems on delivery that came just in time with no faults.

"Excellent communications!

Found a now obsolete motherboard and had it within a reasonable time.

Price very good.

Very happy overall.

"Top notch outfit! They know how to please the customer. I highly recomend them. Great service after the sale as well, and thats pretty rare these days."

"Ordered a Intel 2.6Ghz Hyper Threading P4 Socket 478 pin 512KB fsb 800MHz CPU. Shipping was going to be one day behind and Amr immediately contacted me by email to let me know the status.

Top notch vendor A+ rating in my book

modified review This review was modified by gpalandri on June 22 2003 08:09:46 AM

"Good seller. Quick emails. I needed to get some extra parts and was well taken care of."

"Great customer service. replaced my damaged SL-75FRN2-RL when the problem with it wasnt their fault and it wasnt their obligation to fix it.

Cant say enough praise about the customer service, quite simply the best i've had the experience to deal with.

modified review This review was modified by legoman666 on September 03 2003 04:13:25 AM

PharaohsPC (formerly: A&M Distributing; Misr Corp) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PharaohsPC (formerly: A&M Distributing; Misr Corp) is not a merchant member
PharaohsPC (formerly: A&M Distributing; Misr Corp) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!