"Do not buy anything from Pet Wellbeing. They do not honour their return policy. I returned their product and they refused to give me a refund. I sent it back in the exact same packaging they sent it to me in and they claim they only received one of the two bottles from me. They have terrible customer service and refused to let me speak to the CEO. The manager actually hung up on me. I am absolutely livid at the way I was treated and will never buy anything from them again. Do not buy anything from Pet Wellbeing."

modified review This review was modified by AngelaHalvorsen on July 14 2014 02:32:36 PM

"I ordered 2 bottles of adrenal drops for Cushings and after 4-5 weeks I realized I hadn't received my products.
I called the company and they said because i waited so long there was nothing they could do about it.
They charged my CC and I never received anything except getting hung up on by a guy named Travis.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !!!!
Ive read many other neg reviews about PetWellbeing.

modified review This review was modified by Beachsense on May 22 2014 03:11:07 PM

"The first time I ordered from this company the order went off without a hitch. Not this time. I ordered using PayPal to make the payment. PayPal requires its sellers to ship only to the address on the PayPal payment details page so I didn't worry about the fact that the checkout process did not ask for my shipping or billing address.

I admit I'd forgotten that the last order was on a different address. Had I been prompted to enter either a billing or shipping address, I would have made the change. However when you purchase via PayPal, the cart does not ask for either address. This is not uncommon for most shopping carts. However, the burden to ship to the correct address still lies with the seller and that is PayPal policy.

When my package didn't arrive, I checked the tracking number and only then discovered the error. One email and three phone calls later, they have said they will not reship the package.

I guess their reputation and good customer relations are not worth a $43 order to them. Too bad because they've lost this customer for life.

"I placed an order for Eye Easy product and was still wondering where the product was more than a week later. When I finally got a hold of the customer service department they informed me that it was out of stock when I ordered it. I went back and checked and there is a tiny section in the final check out stages that says "in stock" and then with your order it says yes or no. There should absolutely be displayed in a prominent place when you first put the item in your cart. Most items ordered from the site are not for entertainment, they are for your pets health. The difference between a week or two in delivery time can make a huge difference. I was disappointed to find out they just ship the items whenever they restock, which means we won’t receive it for another whole week. "

"I ordered and received 2 products from them. One of them performed somewhat OK, the other not at all. So I wrote 2 reviews, one 3-star and one 1-star.
But even now, after several weeks, neither of them have shown up under the products' reviews.
Which leads me to believe that the reviews/ratings on their website are fake. They either produce them themselves, or filter out nearly all (some 'alibi' ones are there) bad reviews. That's why all their products have 4 or 5 stars.
So unless you know that the product you're buying works, buy elsewhere.

Petwellbeing is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Petwellbeing is not a merchant member
Petwellbeing does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!