• Petsupplyexpres

"I have been using this company for three years now and I am completely satisfied. I'm saving 40% than ordering from other websites or pharmacies. From the very beginning I knew that this company is in the UK. Both of my dogs use revolution and the packaging does look slightly different then the one in the US. However it did say Pfizer and after googling to compare the two, all is the same. Their shipping is also $3.99 per order which is awesome, even if it were shipping within the U.S. But coming from overseas doesn't get any cheaper than that. "

This review was modified by Happy101 on May 24 2015 10:05:48 PM

"I run an animal rescue and have ordered from Petsupplyexpress.com for several years. I've never had a problem getting what we order. Some of the products are UK packaged and some like the Heartgard Plus are USA packaged.
Michael, who apparently answers emails has replaced the occasional damaged product with either a replacement or a refund when needed...I have no problem recommending this company.

Bill M.

jtnut2000's Avatar

Loveland, Ohio

" This is my 2nd order w/ this company in the last 12 months. I am very Happy with them. The first time I ordered meds for my dog and forgot my cat's meds, I emailed them and asked for a free shipping code b/c I remember on the same day. They were so Nice! They told me to place the order and they would remove the shipping fee on the back end. They did and I was very impressed. My order came in less than 2 weeks, from outside the country that really fast!"

This review was modified by jtnut2000 on April 20 2012 08:33:56 AM

"Please Please do NOT make the mistake of ordering any products thru this website. To start this company is located in the UK NOT the US, and their website is very deceiving by showing pictures of US versions of pet medications such as Frontline, Revolution, Heartguard and many others, when in fact when you place an order thru this website you are NOT receiving that product. They also only charge a flat 2.99$ shipping rate which would also lead you to believe they are a local company, however that is also false! You are actually receiving the UK version of these products which does not even have the same name. I made the mistake of ordering Revolution and received a product in some what similar packaging that was called Stronghold. My vet strongly advised me against using the product due to the fact that it was not manufactured in the US and there was no way to guarantee that this product Stronghold was of the same dosage and contained the exact same ingredients as Revolution. Immediately after receiving the product I emailed the contact on the website, if you notice there is no phone number available to call, which makes sense now because if they did provide a phone number people might realize that the company was located outside of the US. I did receive an email back from a “customer service rep” named Michael who went back and forth with me in a few emails trying to convince me to keep the product, he agreed that I could return the product for a full refund. I sent the package back the following day, (mind you because it was being shipped internationally you cannot put any type of tracking or confirmation on the package, so all I had was proof of my receipt and the detailed form of what the package was that you have to fill out for customs) and I continued to remain in contact via email with this “customer service rep.” Michael, every few days to check in to find out if he had received the product back yet. After 5 weeks of waiting and Michael still stated that “he did not receive my refund” I decided to file a fraudulent claim with my bank. I was tired of waiting and playing what felt like a game with Michael. I notified him if I did not receive a refund within 5 business days I would be filing an affidavit with my bank, the 5 days came and went and I still had not gotten my refund or hear anything from Michael. I was able to recover my money thru my bank after a few days and I was relieved to think this horrible experience was over. To my dismay about a month or so later I received an email from Michael stating he did not understand why his merchant server had refunded my charge and he would like to know what was going on. Unless he has amnesia I am not sure how he completely forgot about everything that had taken place a month or so prior, but I emailed back stating that AS I SAID I WAS GOING TO, I went thru my bank and filed an affidavit for fraudulent charges due to the fact that he neglected to refund my money. He then proceeded to tell me he has still “not received” the product I sent back and he was going to re-charge my credit card in 2 weeks if he did not “receive” the product back. My last and final email to him was that the product was sent back, and the account I used to purchase the products thru the website has since been closed and that should be continue to threaten me I will be forced to take legal action.
I cannot stress enough of how horrible of an experience this was and how much of a fraud Michael and his company/website are! Please do not make the mistake I did of purchasing anything thru this company/website and or using any of these products on your animals!!!!!

"Very satisfied with my transaction. Quick delivery and great prices. I switched from another online merchant after it continued to raise prices. I will continue to buy from petsupplyexpress.com as long as its prices remain low."

"Ordered a 6-month supply of Revolution on 7/1, received 7/11; pretty quick considering they're in Australia. Good service and excellent prices; 30% cheaper than the "1-800" site."

Share Petsupplyexpress.com's store rating

Petsupplyexpress.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Petsupplyexpress.com is not a merchant member
Petsupplyexpress.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!