• Address: 2207 East Broadway Ave. Maryville, TN
    • Contact: info@petmartpharmacy.com
    • Phone: (877)220-6337
    • Customer Support: (877)220-6337
    • Fax: (888)908-0198

"Best price fast and accurate. Highly recommend"

"Easy to use site, proficient handling of the prescription order"

"This was my first time to order from PetMart and everything went just as I hoped it would. The order was filled quickly and was delivered as soon as they said it would be. I will be receiving my pets filled prescription from them each month with what I expect to be the same great service...

"There was a delay getting my Vet's approval for the prescription (which was not PetMart's fault). Once it was resolved they expedited my order and it arrived the next day. This was my second order and I couldn't be happier with the prices and great service "

"We were having trouble with the online pet pharmacy we were using so we decided to give PetMart a try since they are Vet-VIPPS accredited and have great reviews here. I can definitely say that we've found our new online pharmacy. We were emailed every step of the way, from when the order was placed, to when they faxed our vet the prescription request, to when the med was shipped. We also received it very quickly, only 3 days after the order was placed, which is much faster than I expected. As a bonus, they threw in a treat for our dog. It really makes us feel appreciated as a customer when companies do nice gestures like that. Also, the prices were very competitive and shipping was not expensive. We will definitely be ordering our meds from them in the future."

"I had my dog's meds the next day."

"Reliable, easy to use for prescription medication for my dogs, great price on Heartgard plus."

"Quick service and communication."

"Good price, fast delivery and they contact vet for you. Thanks"

"The pharmacy immediately worked with our Vet. to notify us of the needed heartworm test for Sadie. Afterwards, notification was made immediately and the heartworm prevention was in my mailbox in a couple of days. Very pleased."

"I always get great service from PetMart!"

"good prices and very good communication. Very fast shipping"

"I am new to petmart pharmacy and was very impressed with the help I received when I called in and asked questions.

"Prompt courteous service! I like this company. Thanks pet mart pharmacy!!!!"

"Very easy to work with. Helped me fill a RX for my dog without a problem. Actually go to talk to a person when I called with a question. Plus had the best price I could find anywhere. I will be ordering through them in the future."

PetMart Pharmacy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.