Stores > PetMart Pharmacy

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-09-26

Great Value!

"I'm a highly satisfied customer and, I would definitely recommend Pet Mart to anyone!
Big thank you for taking care of my dog medication needs and, for sending a doggy treat he loves!

2016-09-23

"The website is very easy to use and the customer service is excellent. I received the medication in just a couple of days."

2016-09-21

I'm a Happy Cat Mommy

"I've enjoyed being a customer of PetMart Pharmacy over the years. Besides offering an array of products to their customers, they respond promptly to their customers' inquiries. The docs stand behind their guarantees. Who can ask for anything more from PetMart Pharmacy than for new items to browse through? "

2016-09-18

Grandmother to a beautiful husky

"Very prompt service and excellent follow up."

2016-09-16

"As usual, easy website navigation and quick delivery....and at the lowest price. Five Star Service!"

2016-09-16

"Best Speedy service to get the meds on time"

2016-09-14

First time and I'm in for keeps

"After changing vets I was caught off guard by the fact that the new vet does not carry one of my dogs heart medications and had only 4 days supply left. The customer service rep calmly and efficiently ushered me through the steps needed to obtain the prescription and ensure delivery with time to spare. This was a very positive experience"

2016-09-08

Efficient customer service!

"Love that they were able to contact our pet pharmacy for the prescription, and they had very reasonable prices! Will definitely use them again in the future!"

2016-09-08

Quick, priced right!

"Lucy our Mini Pin got very sick last year. Pancreatitis, diebetes, diebetes insepitus. Now that is a mouth full. Vet bills were high and ongoing medication bills were making us sick. I love to shop on line so I began my search for quality pet meds, good service and low cost. I checked them all out and I found all that at PetMart.. Except, the service is great, that is from the first time on line, when you call with a question and prompt mailing of meds. Lucy is doing quite well "

2016-09-05

"Very good service! Great prices.
Have unusual pest which product did not kill...

2016-09-04

"The pill order came as promised. The container accurately labeled as to name of medication and dose."

2016-09-04

Woofriffic!

"Thank you for always delivering Bisous meds quick and very affordable. Unfortunately,
Bisous' little heart gave up on Saturday, Aug 27, she went on to doggie heaven.
Thank you for the beautiful card.
Susan

2016-09-03

Awesomeness!

"I used PetMart Pharmacy for some medications for my dog Indy. I am very satisfied with their service and prompt response to my request."

2016-08-31

fast service

"excellent business and efficient service"

2016-08-24

Wonderful!! Hassle-Free!!

"Arrived quickly! Hassle-free transaction and great value! Will use services again!! Thank You!!!"

Share PetMart Pharmacy's store rating

PetMart Pharmacy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.