Stores > PetMart Pharmacy

• Customer Support: (877)220-6337
    • Fax: (888)908-0198

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-06-19

"They contacted the vet's office several times to complete the order. "

This review was modified by kenmaber on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-19

I would recommend anyone to PetMart !!

"Switched all my pets medications to PetMart , also great customer service, pricing on medications very happy with them !!"

This review was modified by brugh12 on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-06

Try them! You won't be disappointed

"Customer service was great! Answered my every question, addressed my concerns and took the time to explain the whole ordering and shipping procedure and timeline. I placed the order late on Friday before the Memorial day holiday. Then 30 minutes later I was at my vet for an appointment & she came into the room with the fax to fill out and confirm the prescription. WOW! Now I had paid for the 3 day shipping option, which was extremely affordable. My order shipped on Tuesday after the holiday & arrived on Thursday! The pills for my Logan were the lowest price on the internet. I know because I checked them all. He does like the new pills which are chewable's and he's finicky about anything that goes in his mouth. The fact that PetMart Pharmacy is owned and run by veterinarians is also a major reason I chose them...I knew all Logan's medicines would be safe and not from some foreign country with questionable ingredients. On a scale of 1 to 10, this experience rates a 10+++++ and beyond. To anyone who chooses not to order from them, well, it's their loss. As you can tell I am extremely happy with PetMart Pharmacy!"

2016-06-06

"Very friendly customer service."

2016-06-02

My Ten Thousand Dollar Cat

"I searched everywhere for competitive pricing and came across PetMart by chance. But I would not change for the world. They are helpful, sensitive to my cats needs, show a degree of humor I truly appreciate and will have me as a customer for as long as I own an animal. And in the end it is not so much about what something costs as much as what connection you have with the provider."

2016-05-25

Attaboyz/girlz

"My doggy appreciates the thrifty and prompt service."

2016-05-12

Great price

"Great price, fast reliable service"

2016-05-12

Easy as bowwow

"My vet was reached at no time and fast shipping made it here sooner than what i was expecting "

2016-05-11

Great Prices & Products!

"Checked around for best deals for Revolution for my cats & this was the best price, hands down, especially buying a total of 12 for my two cats. Will definitely use them the next time I need anything."

This review was modified by gingervista on May 11 2016 12:30:31 PM

2016-05-11

Fast, easy and convenient

"Saved me 50% of what the medicine would have cost at the vets office. Plus it was fast and easy to do the transaction."

2016-05-10

Great Service - Great Prices

"Customer service was great! Pet Mart followed up with my vet the same day I placed an order - order shipped the next day. Thank you!"

2016-05-10

Great Service and Prices!

"PetMart Pharmacy has the goods and delivers quickly at a price that's hard to beat!"

2016-05-09

Fantastic company that goes above and beyond

"I had to take the time to write this review because I am so impressed with this company. They deserve the 5 star ratings from so many others.

I ordered some dog meds from them about 3-4 weeks ago that normally cost our family an arm and a leg. However, they were able to give me such an amazing price that my jaw dropped; about $25 less!! That made me a very happy camper. Then I had received a phone call from a lovely lady stating that I didn't order the correct MG dosage per my vets instructions so technically she should have charged me more for the extra medicine. (I ordered a bottle of 500mg but actually needed 750mg) But she didn't. She gave it to me at no additional cost. Beyond grateful and will continue using them. So glad they are available!!

2016-05-06

"Very fast delivery. Accurate order. Cost effective"

2016-05-06

Just the Fax

"I was impressed with the follow up provided be PetMart. They faxed a request for the prescription to my vet, notified me of the first fax and then followed up with a second fax after failing to receive the prescription. As with the first, I was notified via email of the failure to receive the prescription after sending a second fax. This allowed me to motivate my vet and the prescription was finally provided to PetMart. Attention to the customer was great."

Share PetMart Pharmacy's store rating

PetMart Pharmacy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.