• Address: 2207 East Broadway Ave. Maryville, TN
    • Phone: (877)220-6337
    • Customer Support: (877)220-6337
    • Fax: (888)908-0198

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"PetMart saved me money and made refilling my pet's medication quick and easy! I will be using them regularly for my pet's needs."

"Excellent service! Great Product! Extremely quick delivery!"

"It couldn't have been easier to order heart worm medicine for my dog. PetMart Pharmacy contacted my vet and the order came in just a few days. Would definitely purchase this way again."

"Easy to use web site. No hassle ordering. I received the prescriptions in a timely manner. Overall I was highly pleased."

"Always satisfied. Very fast shipping. When the product is a medication, the two comments above are extremely important.

"Great company. Awesome customer service! They were very helpful with my customized order. "

"I do not know how they do it. I make the request, they contact my vet, and I have my cats medication the NEXT DAY.
Joe Maryville, TN

"Great company. Excellent staff fast transactions. I'm a loyal customer after just 1 order. There is no place with better pricing or service"

"The prescription was mailed so fast I got it in 2 days!"

"The delivery was in time and the price was right

"our delivery was late, and customer service was very helpful in tracking it down. Great experience"

"Delivery was on time and exactly when they said it would come. With a great price!"

"Very efficent and very fast. Web site is user friendly and placing the order was very easy.
Pricing was considerably less than I have paid our vet
for the same product.

"They contacted my vet to get the rx and I got my dog's heartworm preventative VERY quickly, especially considering how close it was to Christmas!! Their price was the best I found available top the public!! I will definitely shop with them again!!"

"Great service. Received our order within 2 days of our request."

PetMart Pharmacy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.