• Address: 2207 East Broadway Ave. Maryville, TN
    • Contact: info@petmartpharmacy.com
    • Phone: (877)220-6337
    • Customer Support: (877)220-6337
    • Fax: (888)908-0198

"PetMart Pharmacy was quick to contact my vet for an Rx for Revolution Flea medication. They notified me of shipment with tracking number. The package got lost in the mail and was two days late in arriving. (Post office error) When I contacted PetMart regarding the issue, they were more than eager to help. They tracked things down on their end and I tracked things on my end. We located the items and I received my order! My pets were thrilled with the product! They said, "We no longer itch!" For my dog and three cats this product is great. I can't enough positive things about this company."

"We got our order so quickly. Very good prices as well as very efficient. "

"The service as always been prompt and efficient - they contact the Vet and send more quickly."

"I have shopped on line for my pet's medications and prescription diet with other online pharmacies but found PetMart Pharmacy had the best prices, easy website to navigate, stored all of my pets information along with the Vet's info. Within a matter of a day, my vet is contacted and the prescriptions are mailed. This is especially helpful when I wait too long to reorder and down to her last few pills....
Strongly recommend!

"It was a breeze. This was my second time to do a yearly heartworm/flea prevention order and I found the website/prompts easy to read/follow. Last year it was great to hear a reassuring voice on the phone when I needed a little help getting started. Thx!"

"QUICK shipping and the enclosed a "doggie" bone to boot!! Should I forget that I am almost out of Heartguard - I ALWAYS get a reminder email! THANK YOU! :)"

"Very fast delivery! Very competent and friendly customer service! You guys have a first class organization! Keep up the excellent standards!!! "

"Order was complete and delivered quickly."

"Very easy to order and fast delivery."

"Easy to work with and received order quickly. "

"Delivered quickly and correctly"

"Very easy for returning customers with vet rx on file, Good job."

"I am very happy with my experience. Once I ordered, I received an email stating they faxed a request to the Vet. They let me know what was happening as it happened. From the time I placed the order to the time it shipped was very fast. I will be using PetMart Pharmacy again!"

"getting my babies meds with them has been quick and easy and very! affordable! I do not now that My fur kid would be alive now had I not found your site. I could not afford his heart meds at any other place. THANK YOU!!"

"It was quick and easy. Sent the prescription and had the dogs medicine in a week. Very satisfied."

PetMart Pharmacy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.