Stores > PetMart Pharmacy

• Fax: (888)908-0198

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-04-27

Awesome!!

"Very easy to order and quick transaction. Great service and received order promptly. Will definitely consider purchasing through Pet Mart Pharmacy again in the future!"

2016-04-22

"Very fast and professional. Will use again."

2016-04-21

Great service

"Good price and great service."

2016-04-20

"really fast with great communication!"

2016-04-20

100% reliable!

"I ran across PetMart Pharmacy in a desperate attempt to save money on a Great Dane-sized prescription. It was one of the only online pharmacies that offered both a competitive price and a reasonable delivery date. We receive a shipment every two weeks and every one has been correct, prompt, and just plain simple. Keep up the great work!"

2016-04-19

Doggone simple savings!

"Simple sign up process, helpful and intuitive website, helpful staff and-savings were VERY substantial ! Also saved me a couple of trips to the vet's office.
We will be back soon looking for more savings on other items.
Thanks
JIm, Annette and Stella

2016-04-17

Good service

"This is the third time I've purchased dog heart worm/flea medicine from this online company. Very easy site to use, I mail the prescription and have the meds in a timely manner. They even include a rebate form for the med so there are more savings thru this purchase. I plan on contacting them next year when it's time to refill meds. "

2016-04-15

WOW! Quick contact with Vet & shipment the same day

"Request Allergy pills for our Yorkie, PetMart Pharmacy immediately contacted our local Vet and within an hour notified us shipment was on the way. Received in on 2 days. Quick response and shipment. "

2016-04-04

"Always great service and meds are at a REALLY good price. Used to shop at drs foster & smith till I compared the price of my dogs meds, Atopica... Now I'm a regular monthly shopper. Keep up the good service and prices..
Jan K

2016-03-28

"We've had an excellent experience with PetMart. They followed up when they had not heard from our vet and informed us by phone. Their website is excellent and kept us informed of the progress of our pet's prescription. They are prompt and price is very reasonable."

2016-03-27

Excellent Service

"Very satisfied with Pet Mart. I ordered Revolution for my room mates dog. Not realizing the order should have been his mothers name. Cheyenne worked with the vet and myself and was able to get the meds prescribed with little problems. Hats off to Cheyenne and Pet Mart. Thank you "

2016-03-24

Great customer service!

"I picked PetMart Pharmacy because of the price of the medication I needed for my two dogs. I am very happy I chose them. I added a note on my order about a possible mess up I thought I had made when creating my account (I picked the wrong breed for one of my dogs). I got emails from point a: packaging it to point b: shipping. When I received my items in the mail within a week, they had written a note on my invoice about my concern of having chosen the wrong breed and how they had corrected it on their end. I will definitely be reordering from PetMart in the future!"

This review was modified by jacqueperez on March 24 2016 10:40:01 PM

2016-03-21

Peddie's viewpoint

"My Vet had stop caring the Vetmedin in 1.25 needed for my pet with congestive heart failure. I felt Peddie was being overdosed one day and under dosed the next because the pill I was provided had to be cut into six pieces. A coworker uses PetMart Pharmacy and gave me information to contact them. My Vet agreed to the prescription for Peddie. He is back to his old self now and I can tell he feels so much better. The delivery was very fast with three day shipping. or this to be the first time I've used them. I am completely satisfied."

2016-03-16

Wonderful Pharmacy!

"I am so happy I found this pharmacy! Over the past 6 months my 13 year old cat, which had always been in great health, suddenly developed multiple health problems (hyperthyroidism, congestive heart failure, etc.) He is on four medications which he has to have twice per day for the rest of his life. Through my vet I was paying approximately $3.07/day for 3 of the 4 medicines, in addition to follow-up vet visits, tests for monitoring medication effects, x-rays, etc. I was extremely stressed because this was something I simply could not afford and needed to figure out a way to cut costs. I had heard of people using online pharmacies, but was skeptical. However, I did turned to the internet to begin searching for one, and am so delighted I found Pet Mart. They do everything possible to help you get your prescriptions transferred and the medications your pet needs, at a fraction of the cost. And, they ship out the same day you order/refill. My medications now cost approximately $1.32/day! A 43% savings! My cats normal weight was always 15-16 lbs, but at his sickest had lost down to 9 lbs. However, he is doing well now and has currently gained back up to 13, and is acting and looking like his 'ole self again! Hope to have him around for many years to come! Thank you Pet Mart Pharmacy!!! You're the greatest!"

This review was modified by lasmith89 on March 16 2016 02:31:59 PM

2016-03-13

Delivered on time.

"The order was delivered on time. "

Share PetMart Pharmacy's store rating

PetMart Pharmacy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.