• PetMart Pharmac PetMart Pharmacy Elite Status

• Phone: (877)220-6337
    • Customer Support: (877)220-6337
    • Fax: (888)908-0198

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I ordered the product, but I didn't receive it. Not happy!"

"Dealt with my vet. Product was much cheaper and arrived in quick order. Thanks."

"Price went up $5 since last purchase. M going to shop around before next purchase "

"Worked with me to get vet prescription. Great prices and delivery was quick. I will definitely use them again"

"Service was very quick in contacting my vet to get the prescription. Even after paying for 3day shipping, it was still $15 cheaper than getting it from my vet!"

"Very efficient. Will certainly order fro PetMart Pharmacy again!"

"The order came quickly and accurately and was half the price as the prescription would have been at my local vet."

"The addition of a small bag of cat treats (for free) was very classy."

"The process of finding and buying the medicine I was looking for was quick as ND simple. I received exactly what I ordered. "

"Very easy to reorder and very fast shipping. They do send a complimentary dog bone with your order which is nice but as my dog is on a special diet it is wasted on us."

"Petmart Pharmacy is great."

"The communication by email from your company that lets us know where and how our order is doing."

"Customer service was helpful when I called. Shipping prices are reasonable too!"

"Your website is clear and user friendly. The reorder process especially so. When I have had any questions, my phone experience has been equally terrific. Thanks for being there and making the order/reorder process so transparent and easy to use. I have two dogs who take multiple pills, and though I might often stress over making sure they are covered, your service makes my life a whole lot easier."

"I really don't remember much about how it all went."

Share PetMart Pharmacy's store rating

PetMart Pharmacy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.