Stores > PetMart Pharmacy

• Fax: (888)908-0198

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-12-06

"My order was promptly filled & mailed."

2016-12-06

very pleased

"We are very pleased with your company. Thanks for your prompt service and notifications as to what is happening with our order."

2016-12-01

Smelly ears have gone away,

"Thank you for your fast response. My dog Milo thanks you and I thank you. We can now both sleep at night with out him scratching his ears.

Barbara

2016-11-28

"very fast and easy to work with"

2016-11-27

"I found you through the Tenn White pages. Thank you so much! I put in the order from my Vet. and it was delivered with out delay. We had given Coco our dog her last pill and our order arrived right on time. Your price was excellant and your customer service agent was very nice and helpfull. I will recomend your pharmacy to everyone I know. Again thank you so much."

2016-11-26

dem dogs is sure happy now!

"I cannot express my delight in both the pricing and the outstanding delivery on our dogs heart meds.
They our dogs really are two happy campers.
I would highly recommend PetMart to everyone. Excellent folks.

Tom Plantier

2016-11-24

"It's hard to rate them because I haven't received all of my order yet. I had to send a script for part of it. I asked them to wait and send it all together but got part of it anyway. I better not get charged for shipping twice!"

2016-11-24

Wonderful Service

"This was out first repeat order, since our information is already in their system it went very smooth. They handle getting the prescription/authorization from our vet and we got it a couple of day's later. Recommend to anyone needing to get pet medications."

2016-11-14

Customer Service & speedy delivery always!

"I really must give kuddos to PetMart Pharmacy. Good customer service and speedy delivery with the standard selection is a given when you order from them. They work wonderfully with my awesome vet at Jacksonville Veterinary Hospital and College View Veterinary Clinic here in Jacksonville, NC. I recommend this company to my clients at Pawsitive Focus and thank you for helping my dog, Alec who's 17y almost 9m, since 2014 in his prescription needs."

2016-11-14

Kudos!!!!

"I placed my order and received the items in no time flat!!! The really nice people at PetMart Pharmacy threw some nicely wrapped milk bones in for our precious pups! What a nice touch:) The milk bones are gone!!!
Thank you so much for excellent customer service

2016-11-12

"Great service and fast. I would definitely use them again."

2016-11-10

Awesome

"First time order and processing was simple and order quickly arrived in a couple of days and the prices was very reasonable."

2016-11-07

"Quick and easy with great customer care. "

2016-10-31

Convenient and affordable

"Ordering pet prescriptions is straight-forward and easy. Unbeatable savings over local veterinarians' prices. Same high-quality heartworm prevention medicines. Have had no problems with any of my orders."

2016-10-28

Best price & fast delivery

"I looked all over the Internet for the best price on Vetmedin & Petmart pharmacy had a very good price PLUS free shipping. I highly recommend them for your prescription vet meds."

Share PetMart Pharmacy's store rating

PetMart Pharmacy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.