• PetMart Pharmac PetMart Pharmacy Elite Status

• Phone: (877)220-6337
    • Customer Support: (877)220-6337
    • Fax: (888)908-0198

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"After placing my order via Internet, II had phoned back because I wanted to make clear that my order was to serve 3 cats, as there was only room on you order form to name 1 - also, I had not gotten a confirmation in my e-mail yet and wanted to make sure my order went through .....
Rep was very helpful; said she would make a note of the 3 cats and that my order was waiting for vet approval ; when order came, the 3 cat's names were on it.
Great service and Great pricing ! Plan to re-order again. Passed your info. on to my daughter for her 2 cats
Thank you .... marie

"PetMart is always fast, accurate and provides great customer service. I would recommend to anyone with a pet!"

"easy ordering with no hassels"

"Very easy to order and clear instructions in why to do with a pet prescription. Order shipped quickly and was 100% correct "

"The product ordered was very fairly priced. It was securely packaged, even the bonus biscuit was in a plastic bag, and it arrived in a timely fashion."

"quick and easy 2 order from them. Will do it again in the future!"

"PetMart Pharmacy really delivered! I got what I asked for and very timely! Great experience!"

"Process efficient and timely."

"Had a great experience shopping here.. "

"Very fast and efficient service."

"We were totally satisfied."

"I am very pleased with the quick delivery and the medium sized bone for Fisher. He doesn't get many large treats because of weight issues so thank you."

"Ordered sentinel it was processed through my vet and arrived quickly "

"They worked with me patiently until prescription was received by our vet and order filled. "

"Love PetMart Pharmacy - always quick shipping and friendly contact if needed. "

Share PetMart Pharmacy's store rating

PetMart Pharmacy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.