Stores > PetMart Pharmacy

• Customer Support: (877)220-6337
    • Fax: (888)908-0198

2016-07-19

PetMart is the best

"Not only are they less expensive, they also remind you when your next medication is needed. That alone means a lot to me!"

2016-07-17

For my Pets & I, they deserve 5 Stars out of 5 Stars in all categories, for the past several years!

"They're always friendly, caring, efficient, and have always offered the very lowest price for all of our prescription meds for our pets. Either their prices were already the lowest, which beats the competetion, or they have always matched what I have found elsewhere, after I provide them the competetors information to compare or verify. The best price and quality is something that can be of considerable value, and something I personally appreciate for my pets!"

2016-07-17

Under promise over deliver!

"My 5th online purchase. Twice needing their helpful customer service - answered by a cheerful person- rather than a FAQ. Packages arrive ahead of schedule. PetMart takes the extra step and contacts my veterinary doctor if needed. I'm a happy repeat customer. "

2016-07-16

First time great experience

"This was my first experience ordering prescription medications for my dog. The service was unbelievably great and delivery was very prompt."

2016-07-15

Paws up!

"PetMart Pharmacy has been reliable, helpful and efficient. For an online business, they provide personal contact and keep communication open. Once they got an order wrong and fixed it immediately with an overnight replacement. Nothing builds repeat business like good customer service. Their savings on prices are great, too! They are especially good in working with local vets about obtaining prescriptions. "

2016-07-12

quick, yummy meds!!

"We are away from home and found that our 12 year old lab's pain med needed to be doubled due to 15 steps into the house. Our vet was amazing in responding to your fax and very soon our dear sweet elder had a pain med that not only was effective but DELICIOUS!! We will continue with these chewable tabs when we return home. Thank you for very quick and efficient service!!"

2016-07-11

Love PetMart Pharmacy

"I always have a great experience with PetMart Pharmacy! I have known Dr. Lehman and staff for quite some time, and they always provide dependable, prompt, excellent service. Thank you for loving our pets!!"

2016-07-05

NO MORE FLEAS ...... YAYYYY

"The Brevecta arrived on July 1st and I couldn't be happier than the fleas are gone and no longer eating up my baby and our family . Thanks for getting it to us within a week or so . I will be ordering it from you again in 3 months since it's good for 12 weeks . Thanks so much and have a great day .

SHAWN MARIE BOLYN

This review was modified by ShawnBolyn on July 05 2016 07:53:13 AM

2016-07-03

My dog has a heart!!

"Great product at a great price!"

2016-06-29

Great company!

"Prices are lower than most online pet pharmacies and they assist you in every way possible to keep their customers! I have no complaints whatsoever with Petmart Phamacy! I will definitely continue to use them in the future! "

2016-06-19

"They contacted the vet's office several times to complete the order. "

This review was modified by kenmaber on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-19

I would recommend anyone to PetMart !!

"Switched all my pets medications to PetMart , also great customer service, pricing on medications very happy with them !!"

This review was modified by brugh12 on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-06

Try them! You won't be disappointed

"Customer service was great! Answered my every question, addressed my concerns and took the time to explain the whole ordering and shipping procedure and timeline. I placed the order late on Friday before the Memorial day holiday. Then 30 minutes later I was at my vet for an appointment & she came into the room with the fax to fill out and confirm the prescription. WOW! Now I had paid for the 3 day shipping option, which was extremely affordable. My order shipped on Tuesday after the holiday & arrived on Thursday! The pills for my Logan were the lowest price on the internet. I know because I checked them all. He does like the new pills which are chewable's and he's finicky about anything that goes in his mouth. The fact that PetMart Pharmacy is owned and run by veterinarians is also a major reason I chose them...I knew all Logan's medicines would be safe and not from some foreign country with questionable ingredients. On a scale of 1 to 10, this experience rates a 10+++++ and beyond. To anyone who chooses not to order from them, well, it's their loss. As you can tell I am extremely happy with PetMart Pharmacy!"

2016-06-06

"Very friendly customer service."

2016-06-02

My Ten Thousand Dollar Cat

"I searched everywhere for competitive pricing and came across PetMart by chance. But I would not change for the world. They are helpful, sensitive to my cats needs, show a degree of humor I truly appreciate and will have me as a customer for as long as I own an animal. And in the end it is not so much about what something costs as much as what connection you have with the provider."

Share PetMart Pharmacy's store rating

PetMart Pharmacy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.