Stores > PetMart Pharmacy

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2017-02-19

Happy wiener dog!!!

"Pet mart has better prices and fast delivery! They also include a treat for your pet!! That's AWESOME!! I have a happy wiener dog now!!"

This review was modified by truheart724 on February 21 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-02-19

AWESOME!

"Next day service! Save! Save! Save!

My Vet had been telling me to us PetMart Pharmacy to save on the many medications I purchase for my German Shepherd; Flea, Heartworm, Medicated Shampoo, plus the 3 medications I use for her. I can not believe the savings by taking the time to go online to order! PetMart Pharmacy is the BOMB!!!

This review was modified by rxview on February 21 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-02-18

best price on the internet, quick delivery

"lifesaving drug for my dog's heart condition, glad to find a relatively less pricey source"

This review was modified by my dog's therapy human on February 21 2017 12:30:12 AM

2017-02-17

AWESOME!!!

"I cannot begin to tell you how good my experience was in dealing with buying on-line pet medications from PetMart Pharmacy. I had an opportunity to speak with them on the telephone and they were most helpful and informed .... not to mention their "southern hospitality". Their prices are unbelievably fair and so much cheaper than buying from my veterinarian and other pet medication websites that I visited. Delivery was quick and efficient and I am spreading the word to all of my pet owner friends about how wonderful PetMet Pharmacy is. Check them out. You, too, will be pleasantly surprised!! "

This review was modified by Sk8rmom226 on February 21 2017 12:15:17 AM

2017-02-11

"I will do business with PetMart, they are excellent I do hope the price stays the same for my fur babe."

This review was modified by trac_24 on February 14 2017 12:15:30 AM

2017-02-10

" The website was easy to use the price was very good and when I called because I had a question the lady was super nice I will definitely be shopping again at the petmart pharmacy "

This review was modified by rimmergluck5151 on February 14 2017 12:15:18 AM

2017-02-10

Saved money!

"Got heartworm preventative for my 2 greyhounds, as well as a maintenance prescription for one of them. I saved a lot on each. Shipping was cheap and everything came within a few days. Very satsified! That other site has lost my business as long as PetMart Pharmacy keeps their prices nice and low!"

This review was modified by ATVINEYARD on February 14 2017 12:15:16 AM

2017-02-07

Easy, Fast

"Easy to place the order, they contacted the doctor and I received the item faster than I ever expected. Very happy."

This review was modified by cherylaustin on February 09 2017 06:00:01 PM

2017-02-07

Great service, great prices

"Great service, great prices"

This review was modified by mdx44319 on February 09 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-02-06

Fast

"Always deliver within a couple of days, so glad I have this option!"

This review was modified by croe75 on February 08 2017 05:15:21 AM

2017-01-30

"Ordering was simple and the product arrived quickly and undamaged. They even included a treat for my dog!"

This review was modified by lucky_town01 on February 01 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-01-24

Over the top!!

"You guys are the best!! Easy, dependable, and always accurate! Love you!"

This review was modified by krisann_arnold on January 26 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-01-24

"Always deliver on time or earlier! Thank you."

This review was modified by shawnremax on January 26 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-01-21

Enjoy your PetMart

"perfectly satisfied with my order. They requested prescription and order was placed in a timely manner. Very satisfied and have ordered before and would order again."

This review was modified by carolyn4480 on January 24 2017 12:02:19 AM

2017-01-18

Total Satisfaction

"I have been using PetMart Pharmacy for a couple of years now and have been completely satisfied with their service. The quality of the medication dispensed by PetMart Pharmacy is identical to what our Vet prescribes in her office, which gives me great confidence in knowing that my pets are getting the best possible medication.

JH, Jacksonville, FL

This review was modified by thack843 on January 20 2017 01:45:02 PM

Share PetMart Pharmacy's store rating

PetMart Pharmacy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.