• Address: 2207 East Broadway Ave. Maryville, TN
    • Contact: info@petmartpharmacy.com
    • Phone: (877)220-6337
    • Customer Support: (877)220-6337
    • Fax: (888)908-0198

"I got the Medicine within 24 hours so Im satisfied ! Thank you ! Dawn - christianladyheistand79617961@gmail.com - "

"price are good delivery fast and accurate"

"PetMart pharmacy is wonderful. My puppy destroyed my older dog's meds. I contacet PetMart by phone and they shipped a replacement order overnight. "

"Mostly satisfied but I sent an email prior to refilling this prescription to learn current price and no-one ever responded to me. Will reconsider where to fill this prescription in the future."

"Prompt, efficient service at a fair price. "

"The correct product was delivered very quickly."

"I have never had a problem always filled quickly and shipped super fast
with a dog treat

"Easy finding items on the site, efficient & fast ordering. PETMART contacted me daily with updates on my order, took care of verifying the veterinarian's approval for meds, and I received the items within a few days. Good prices for usually very expensive pet meds -- will use this site again when I need to re-order."

"Quick delivery and great prices. "

"Very efficient process for dealing with prescription orders. Happy to be a repeat customer."

"The process was very easy and communication was great. I received the meds very quickly. "

"I couldn't be more pleased with PetMart Pharmacy. They are courteous and efficient, their prices are reasonable, they are the kind of business I wish there were more of."

"I have always found Pet Mart Pharmacy to be fast and extremely easy to place my orders."

"I had a really great experience with PetMart Pharmacy. My vet apparently only gives approval for heartworm medication in writing and it has to be the original. So after I FINALLY received it in the mail and mailed to PetMart, I received my order within a few days. So thank you, PetMart for being so customer service friendly and having the lowest prices I could find!! "

"My experience with PetMart was excellent. I ordered Revolution for my cats. The price they offered it at was the cheapest I could find. They contacted my vet for the prescription and kept me posted of the process. I received the order a couple of days later. "

PetMart Pharmacy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.