Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.50/10 289 reviews

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
    PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • PetMart Pharmacy contact information

• Address: 2207 East Broadway Ave. Maryville, TN
    • Contact: info@petmartpharmacy.com
    • Phone: (877)220-6337
    • Customer Support: (877)220-6337
    • Fax: (888)908-0198

"Their online chat works great! It helped me to solve some issues In order to get my dog's sentinel and it was fast and accurate. Writhing minutes my problem was solved, the order was changed and I received the product on time! "

"This was our first experience with ordering Heartgard online. PetMart Pharmacy made the process very simple for us. They completely took care of the prescription process with our vet - all we had to do was wait for the Heartgard to arrive, which it did promptly. The price is about half of what we would have paid to our vet. A great win-win all around!"

"We received our meds quickly and at a great price!!"

"I was very pleasantly surprised at the great service from PetMart Pharmacy. They emailed me with every step. My vet was not as quick with his response as he should have been (in faxing the Rx) but when he did send it, PetMart got it to me in 2 days! I will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Good job. Thank you.

"I've been doing business with PetMart Pharmacy for several years. Unlike MANY other companies I've used (Alivete) PetMart has always provided excellent customer service with very quick follow through. Their prices are more reasonable than other on-line pet supplies and they do not back order items and then wait days or weeks to contact your veterinarian for prescription approvals. Too bad human pharmacy companies are not this competent! I HIGHLY recommend PetMart to people who want quality merchandise and service."

"Very quick shipping and they called the Vet for me."

"outstanding service...fast delivery. Much better than I ever expected."

"PetMart Pharmacy has been very reliable and effecient. My orders arrive quickly and complete. Unfortunately, my dog died on 3/27/14 and they sent me a kind condolence card and refunded my order. If and when I need to order medications again, I will certainly use them again."

"This is a lower cost alternative to the vet and with reorder in place it takes almost no effort on my part. Orders always arrive in less than a week."

"As soon as prescription was placed by my Vet, the package arrived in a day or two. Very fast and happy with the price. Thank you. "

"Easy re-order, quick delivery. . . hope the service remains this good"

"Filled the order fast recieved it next day. Good prices fast shipping would recommend the petmart pharmacy to anyone needing pet meds"

"PetMart Pharmacy has been a great find. Their prices are low, their shipping is extremely quick, and their customer service is amazing."

"I tried to use this-suddenly I was transferred from one web site to another and none of it worked."

"Appreciate communication about vet not responding to your request ... "