Stores > PetMart Pharmacy

• Customer Support: (877)220-6337
    • Fax: (888)908-0198

2016-08-22

Great! Again!

"Two orders with them, two successes! They contacted my vet, got the Rx and delivered quickly and cheaper."

2016-08-22

Love them!

"Petmart Pharmacy always fills and ships my orders quickly. They have always been available by phone when I have had questions. They are very friendly and care about their customers."

2016-08-18

Great online pet pharmacy

"Looked at several pet pharmacies before I decided to shop with PetMart Pharmacy. They came highly rated and met the criteria offered by the Food and Drug Administration for what to look for when searching for an online pet pharmacy. Also, they are accredited.

With that, I submitted my first order. I have two dogs that are both taking prescribed medications and the costs are mounting up. The prices are great and help make my situation manageable. PetMart even offered to add a medication to their website in the dosage I requested so I was able to get medicine for my second dog!

Quick shipping at very reasonable rates and because they ordered one of my medications from the manufacturer directly to accommodate me, they upgraded my shipping status to Priority at no additional charge. I received in two days.

Great customer service and I will definitely use again! PetMart Pharmacy has added to my life in helping me care for my babies.

2016-08-15

Great Service

"Extremely fast processing and shipping."

2016-08-13

"Always pleasant to work with. Unbelievable fast service..."

2016-08-08

Zoom! It was here!

"Very quick response and always keeps me informed regarding delivery process. "

2016-08-05

Doggie Stuff

"Love the website. Very easy to use. Prices are great!"

2016-08-01

On their Game

"PetMart stayed on top of my order keeping me informed (even called me twice) and sent a personal note regarding changes my vet made when they spoke with him. Nice Job!"

2016-07-27

Great Prices, Lightning Fast

"PetMart offers substantial savings compared to prices at my vet's office and even as compared with other online suppliers. Their service is incredibly fast. I placed my order over the weekend. On Monday, they verified my prescription with my vet and shipped my order. Medication arrived Wednesday, and this was without paying extra for expedited service."

2016-07-27

Great service

"Simple, easy, prescription refills"

2016-07-25

Great product

"My dog is right around the 125# . It's the difference in which dosage I give him. The option of purchasing a one month supply helps alot."

2016-07-22

Quick, easy, and affordable

"Ordering the heart worm medication was quick and easy. They made the process as simple as possible and the medication arrived quickly!"

2016-07-19

PetMart is the best

"Not only are they less expensive, they also remind you when your next medication is needed. That alone means a lot to me!"

2016-07-17

For my Pets & I, they deserve 5 Stars out of 5 Stars in all categories, for the past several years!

"They're always friendly, caring, efficient, and have always offered the very lowest price for all of our prescription meds for our pets. Either their prices were already the lowest, which beats the competetion, or they have always matched what I have found elsewhere, after I provide them the competetors information to compare or verify. The best price and quality is something that can be of considerable value, and something I personally appreciate for my pets!"

2016-07-17

Under promise over deliver!

"My 5th online purchase. Twice needing their helpful customer service - answered by a cheerful person- rather than a FAQ. Packages arrive ahead of schedule. PetMart takes the extra step and contacts my veterinary doctor if needed. I'm a happy repeat customer. "

Share PetMart Pharmacy's store rating

PetMart Pharmacy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.