PetMart Pharmacy Reviews - petmartpharmacy.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 287 reviews

PetMart Pharmacy is a merchant member
PetMart Pharmacy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"We received our meds quickly and at a great price!!"

"I was very pleasantly surprised at the great service from PetMart Pharmacy. They emailed me with every step. My vet was not as quick with his response as he should have been (in faxing the Rx) but when he did send it, PetMart got it to me in 2 days! I will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Good job. Thank you.

"I've been doing business with PetMart Pharmacy for several years. Unlike MANY other companies I've used (Alivete) PetMart has always provided excellent customer service with very quick follow through. Their prices are more reasonable than other on-line pet supplies and they do not back order items and then wait days or weeks to contact your veterinarian for prescription approvals. Too bad human pharmacy companies are not this competent! I HIGHLY recommend PetMart to people who want quality merchandise and service."

"Very quick shipping and they called the Vet for me."

"outstanding service...fast delivery. Much better than I ever expected."

"PetMart Pharmacy has been very reliable and effecient. My orders arrive quickly and complete. Unfortunately, my dog died on 3/27/14 and they sent me a kind condolence card and refunded my order. If and when I need to order medications again, I will certainly use them again."

"This is a lower cost alternative to the vet and with reorder in place it takes almost no effort on my part. Orders always arrive in less than a week."

"As soon as prescription was placed by my Vet, the package arrived in a day or two. Very fast and happy with the price. Thank you. "

"Easy re-order, quick delivery. . . hope the service remains this good"

"Filled the order fast recieved it next day. Good prices fast shipping would recommend the petmart pharmacy to anyone needing pet meds"

"PetMart Pharmacy has been a great find. Their prices are low, their shipping is extremely quick, and their customer service is amazing."

"I tried to use this-suddenly I was transferred from one web site to another and none of it worked."

"Appreciate communication about vet not responding to your request ... "

"The order came so fast!! I am almost TOO impressed with this! I love PetMart Pharmacy!"

"We have rescued a lovely cocker spaniel 5 months ago. At the first vets visit I bought Sentinel flea and worm medicine at $50 for 6 months supply. I didn't want to go back to the vet and pay another $50. I've shopped around online and found PetMart Pharmacy, it was very easy ordering and I was so glad they called my the vet and refilled the prescription. PetMart Pharmacy e-mailed me when they emailed the vet for the Rx, when they got the approval, and when they shipped the order. I found a coupon code on the home page too, which gave me a 5% discount which was greater than the shipping fee, so I got shipping for free. The whole process took much shorter than I expected and the medicine arrived in just a few days. One of the best part was getting 12 month supply for about $60 versus I had paid $50 for 6 month supply at the vets office. So glad to have found PetMart Pharmacy. I will order again and recommend to everyone."