• PetShed

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I am very unsatisfied with Pet Shed after this recent order. I ordered flee medicine for my dog on the 4/14/2015, and still have not received the order. Today they took the money from my account, so I contacted them. They tried to claim it was on back order even though I had no warning on PetShed site about this when placing my order. Then they tried to claim they sent and email telling me this after I made my purchase. After checking my email again, no such email came to me. When I called them back to tell them this, I was told that maybe they didn't send an email after all. I was told my order would make it by 5/13/2015 almost 30 days. I said I did not pay for 30 day shipping and was going to have to go buy the med's again at my local vet do to the long wait. I was told a refund would take another 14 days, odd how its 1 day after my order would make it. I then said I wanted some money taken off for my hassle and trouble. I was told they had a business to run and could not do that. They finally gave me back 5.99 for the shipping but that's it. Never again will you get by business PET SHED!!!"

modified review This review was modified by bross24 on April 30 2015 08:54:33 AM

"I ordered a six month supply of Frontline. It was shipped on February 3rd, and I hadn't received it for a week and a half. When I called the company, they said it would be shipped on the 18th. It is now the 27th and I have yet to receive my package. I called and got a refund, however, this company is full of scam artists and cons. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone!"

"The order never arrived. I think this website is a scam. I asked for tracking information and they said they dont have any. I reversed the charges."

"Placed my order on Jun 18th for a 12-month supply of Heartgard Plus 51-100lbs and a 12 pack of Frontline Plus 45-88lbs. We live on the East Coast, and my package arrived from New Zealand in 10 days. The prices are very competitive even with the cost of shipping figured in. The grand total for my order was $197 plus some change which is much less than what I would pay if I bought the same products here in the US. I warmly recommend ordering from PetShed.com"

modified review This review was modified by A.Dawson on June 29 2014 07:33:03 AM

"Same deal here....ordered my flea product and 3 weeks later...still waiting. They have no tracking and they send it by snail mail from AUSTRALIA!!!! Beware if you buy from this company and you better not need your product anytime soon!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by LouinAmerica on May 19 2014 07:02:31 PM

"PetShed is great. I buy all my heartworm medication from them and their price is very competitive. Even with S/H, it's still much cheaper than my vet. Just ordered a pair of Kakadu nail clippers and I love them. The blades are sharp and work extremely well."

modified review This review was modified by Tstefanick on April 11 2014 12:47:04 PM

"After waiting over 2 weeks for my generic Heart worm meds they NEVER showed. Don't bother using them because now I have to go to a store and purchase them retail costing me so much more money! All they said was so sorry."

modified review This review was modified by tmartin9 on March 31 2014 06:24:43 AM

"Twelve days after ordering a dozen Heartgard Plus, they were delivered from Auckland, NZ. With postage, I paid $85 which was less than the $98 it would have cost from my Veterinarian with $12 rebate. Not sure it was worth it since I routinely take my dogs to the Vet. twice a year. "

modified review This review was modified by Red_Hazard on January 18 2014 03:19:30 AM

"Ordered Revolution from here and got it in about a week. It was the official product and not a knockoff. Price was also very competitive. Will order from here again."

"I have been shopping Pet Shed for 9 years now. The medications I buy are the same as the vet prescribes. The only difference is the high vet prices I DO NOT pay !My dogs have been on Gen heartguard since 8 wks. Why do I need a vet bill to get heartguard ? I have had trouble reaching them for online orders since last year 2012.They seem to be getting blocked on my site. I call and always reach someone by the second call.They are very courteous. My orders are always shipped promptly. I really think vets and other pet sites are blocking Pet Shed because the prices are so low."

"I chose them because of their prices, so they are good there. But I discover they are located in Hong Kong and I have to pay an additional international fee from VISA. PS is not responsible for that so they don't reimburse that. I understand that, but I wish their site were more transparent. I couldn't find anywhere that they were overseas. I guess this is the cost of doing business and if they are cheaper, greater. Buyer beware, though. I haven't received the product yet."

"I have been using pet shed for 10 years now and never have i had a problem. I have purchased flea treatment from veternarians that has not worked. the products i recieve from pet shed have expiration dates that last longer than some of my local vets. Sorry to hear you had a problem. I can only hope i won't"

"Terrible I have ordered items from last year and still haven'ty received them. They are over priced as I saw after my initial purchase. When called to speak to a representative they were rude and told me to be patient. I had called about this issue last week and told me to wait until Friday... Friday came and went and nothing so Monday I called again and they told me to be patient and wait for it longer. They will not do anything for me and the lady I spoke to was talking over me and didn't put on her manager after me asking 3 different times too."

"Never order from PetShed.com
We have ordered Drontal for cats and received 6 pills in a package that has no mention of Drontal on it. They ship from Australia, so there is no way to ask for refunds and send the pills back.
I'm very disappointed!

"It's a scam!!!! If you like to give your pets meds made in China to save a couple of bucks this place is for you. Try calling customer service back to change or cancel an order. They will pretend they pretend they are unable to hear you and say your order has already shipped out. What a waste of time and money. I was trying to buy Heartgard plus until I found out it was their generic china crap so who knows what your buying. "

Share PetShed's store rating

PetShed is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PetShed is not a merchant member
PetShed does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!