Stores > PetShed
  • PetShed

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review PetShed by clicking a star below.
2017-02-04

PRODUCTS FROM CHINA! (They eat dogs in China!)

"Okay guys - I've been a PetShed customer for years, (for heart worm preventative), even referred friends and relatives to the site, based on their discount prices. After waiting 5 weeks for my Nexgard order, I was STUNNED to see that the product shipped FROM SINGAPORE! YIKES! Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they EAT DOGS in China? I will NOT be providing these to my pups - I'm actually a little hesitant to touch them with my own hands. I am requesting a refund, or at least store credit. I think this is deceptive advertising... in no step along the order process did it say the items would originate, or clear customs through China. I trust my buddies from "down under" - Australia / New Zealand (origination of my other orders) - but holy smokes, medication from China... homey don't play 'dat! Will update with refund status!"

This review was modified by SetterDown on February 04 2017 02:45:02 PM

2016-12-11

1st time purchase

"Read reviews about foreign transaction fees. Thanks for info to other reviewer. I cancelled my purchase and use one of my cards which did not charge a foreign transaction fee(United Airlines). Got a call from Hong Kong processor the next day to confirm purchase.

It took about a week to get the product from Europe.

I was a bit concerned since the transaction for over $500 but there were no problems. Saved over 25% vs. next internet source so would use them again in the future

I agree that they should put a disclaimer on their web site identifying them as an Australian company since that is important and that their CC processor is based in Hong Kong.

I normally call my CC Bank to alert them of a foreign charge since it is automatically declined quite often. High risk of fraud. Last time I used a card in Brazil there were over 40 charges on it by the time I got back home from a 2 week trip. I used the card in only two places in the airport and never left the airport since I was transiting San Paulo in order to get to Johannesburg.

This review was modified by andrewku on December 11 2016 06:36:58 PM

2016-07-09

Beware Foreign Transaction Fees

"PetShed now processes payment in China (transaction shown on bank statement as PetShed.com Hong Kong), and US banks charge an additional foreign transaction fee (3% from B of A). Online retailers should be disclosing what country payments will process in. It is unethical that PetShed does not."

This review was modified by Mydogsdad on July 09 2016 04:55:18 PM

2016-04-30

Took long time for delivery but I love this product and Price!

"I bought nexgard for dogs and delivery was long - I paid april 12th and got today april 30th. Well 2 weeks. But - I paid ONLY $70! for 6 ! it is twice less price then anywhere else!
And this is Original brend and real Nexgard.

Thank you PetShed!!

Now I know - just to order a little bit early .
VERY good customer service - they were answering all my lettes very soon and were very friendly and helpful !

My first time with PetShed and it was overall GOOD!))
**************************

Total
$69.90

This review was modified by LooLee on April 30 2016 11:39:11 AM

2016-03-19

Cheaper by the half dozen

"I have been buying my flea meds from Pet Shed for over 5 years. I can get the revolution without a prescription and I found the Preventic collars which are the ONLY thing that works against the deer ticks here in the mountains of Washington. My order is shipped to my PO Box and I always have to ask for my delivery.... Can't blame that on anyone but the postal service. I have never had a problem with Pet Shed."

This review was modified by taurusfawn on March 19 2016 10:25:37 AM

2015-04-30

"I am very unsatisfied with Pet Shed after this recent order. I ordered flee medicine for my dog on the 4/14/2015, and still have not received the order. Today they took the money from my account, so I contacted them. They tried to claim it was on back order even though I had no warning on PetShed site about this when placing my order. Then they tried to claim they sent and email telling me this after I made my purchase. After checking my email again, no such email came to me. When I called them back to tell them this, I was told that maybe they didn't send an email after all. I was told my order would make it by 5/13/2015 almost 30 days. I said I did not pay for 30 day shipping and was going to have to go buy the med's again at my local vet do to the long wait. I was told a refund would take another 14 days, odd how its 1 day after my order would make it. I then said I wanted some money taken off for my hassle and trouble. I was told they had a business to run and could not do that. They finally gave me back 5.99 for the shipping but that's it. Never again will you get by business PET SHED!!!"

This review was modified by bross24 on April 30 2015 08:54:33 AM

2015-02-27

"I ordered a six month supply of Frontline. It was shipped on February 3rd, and I hadn't received it for a week and a half. When I called the company, they said it would be shipped on the 18th. It is now the 27th and I have yet to receive my package. I called and got a refund, however, this company is full of scam artists and cons. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone!"

2015-02-18

"The order never arrived. I think this website is a scam. I asked for tracking information and they said they dont have any. I reversed the charges."

2014-06-29

"Placed my order on Jun 18th for a 12-month supply of Heartgard Plus 51-100lbs and a 12 pack of Frontline Plus 45-88lbs. We live on the East Coast, and my package arrived from New Zealand in 10 days. The prices are very competitive even with the cost of shipping figured in. The grand total for my order was $197 plus some change which is much less than what I would pay if I bought the same products here in the US. I warmly recommend ordering from PetShed.com"

This review was modified by A.Dawson on June 29 2014 07:33:03 AM

2014-05-19

"Same deal here....ordered my flea product and 3 weeks later...still waiting. They have no tracking and they send it by snail mail from AUSTRALIA!!!! Beware if you buy from this company and you better not need your product anytime soon!!!!!"

This review was modified by LouinAmerica on May 19 2014 07:02:31 PM

2014-04-11

"PetShed is great. I buy all my heartworm medication from them and their price is very competitive. Even with S/H, it's still much cheaper than my vet. Just ordered a pair of Kakadu nail clippers and I love them. The blades are sharp and work extremely well."

This review was modified by Tstefanick on April 11 2014 12:47:04 PM

2014-03-31

"After waiting over 2 weeks for my generic Heart worm meds they NEVER showed. Don't bother using them because now I have to go to a store and purchase them retail costing me so much more money! All they said was so sorry."

This review was modified by tmartin9 on March 31 2014 06:24:43 AM

2014-01-18

"Twelve days after ordering a dozen Heartgard Plus, they were delivered from Auckland, NZ. With postage, I paid $85 which was less than the $98 it would have cost from my Veterinarian with $12 rebate. Not sure it was worth it since I routinely take my dogs to the Vet. twice a year. "

This review was modified by Red_Hazard on January 18 2014 03:19:30 AM

2013-10-24

"Ordered Revolution from here and got it in about a week. It was the official product and not a knockoff. Price was also very competitive. Will order from here again."

2013-03-25

"I have been shopping Pet Shed for 9 years now. The medications I buy are the same as the vet prescribes. The only difference is the high vet prices I DO NOT pay !My dogs have been on Gen heartguard since 8 wks. Why do I need a vet bill to get heartguard ? I have had trouble reaching them for online orders since last year 2012.They seem to be getting blocked on my site. I call and always reach someone by the second call.They are very courteous. My orders are always shipped promptly. I really think vets and other pet sites are blocking Pet Shed because the prices are so low."

Share PetShed's store rating

PetShed is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PetShed is not a merchant member
PetShed does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!