• Rating 7.17/10 26 reviews

PetShed is not a merchant member
    PetShed does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • PetShed contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"PetShed is great. I buy all my heartworm medication from them and their price is very competitive. Even with S/H, it's still much cheaper than my vet. Just ordered a pair of Kakadu nail clippers and I love them. The blades are sharp and work extremely well."

modified review This review was modified by Tstefanick on April 11 2014 12:47:04 PM

"After waiting over 2 weeks for my generic Heart worm meds they NEVER showed. Don't bother using them because now I have to go to a store and purchase them retail costing me so much more money! All they said was so sorry."

modified review This review was modified by tmartin9 on March 31 2014 06:24:43 AM

"Twelve days after ordering a dozen Heartgard Plus, they were delivered from Auckland, NZ. With postage, I paid $85 which was less than the $98 it would have cost from my Veterinarian with $12 rebate. Not sure it was worth it since I routinely take my dogs to the Vet. twice a year. "

modified review This review was modified by Red_Hazard on January 18 2014 03:19:30 AM

"I have been shopping Pet Shed for 9 years now. The medications I buy are the same as the vet prescribes. The only difference is the high vet prices I DO NOT pay !My dogs have been on Gen heartguard since 8 wks. Why do I need a vet bill to get heartguard ? I have had trouble reaching them for online orders since last year 2012.They seem to be getting blocked on my site. I call and always reach someone by the second call.They are very courteous. My orders are always shipped promptly. I really think vets and other pet sites are blocking Pet Shed because the prices are so low."

"I chose them because of their prices, so they are good there. But I discover they are located in Hong Kong and I have to pay an additional international fee from VISA. PS is not responsible for that so they don't reimburse that. I understand that, but I wish their site were more transparent. I couldn't find anywhere that they were overseas. I guess this is the cost of doing business and if they are cheaper, greater. Buyer beware, though. I haven't received the product yet."

"Terrible I have ordered items from last year and still haven'ty received them. They are over priced as I saw after my initial purchase. When called to speak to a representative they were rude and told me to be patient. I had called about this issue last week and told me to wait until Friday... Friday came and went and nothing so Monday I called again and they told me to be patient and wait for it longer. They will not do anything for me and the lady I spoke to was talking over me and didn't put on her manager after me asking 3 different times too."

"Never order from PetShed.com
We have ordered Drontal for cats and received 6 pills in a package that has no mention of Drontal on it. They ship from Australia, so there is no way to ask for refunds and send the pills back.
I'm very disappointed!

"I've placed several orders with PetShed over the years, always for heartworm medication for my dogs. Shipping takes a few weeks but given that they are located in Australia, a couple of weeks is pretty fast. Their prices are fantastic and I love that I don't have to get a prescription from my vet. With Petshed I can get a year's supply of heartworm medication for my 4 dogs for less than it would cost to get heartworm medication for 1 dog from the vet."

"I just purchased my dogs heart-worm medicine from PetShed.com and had a great experience! They shipped the product almost immediately (I ordered it on a Saturday and was notified on Sunday that my order had shipped.) It took a few weeks to get to me but I knew that it might take awhile before I made the purchase because they are located in Australia. I can not praise them enough for their prices! They are by far the best least expensive, quality product out there. I highly recommend PetShed.com "

"Company is now in Hong Kong. Was billed a .93 seprate on my Card. The last order went up in price. Something is going on!"

"I've ordered multiple times from this company, and never with any problems. I did have to call in once with a few questions, and was quickly helped and had no issues. Prices are the best I've found overall for what I purchase from them and haven't had any problems in the 2 years I've been ordering from them."

"I've ordered Revolution from Petshed 3 times and have always gotten good service. "

"I was very skeptical about ordering Revolution online for my kitten and dog. I couldn't afford to carry them both to the vet and pay an arm and a leg for only a 3 months supply of flea medication. I received the Revolution in the mail yesterday and applied it as soon as possible. My hubby and I went to dinner and when we came back I check for fleas and there were none to be found! woohoo! it's the next morning and i have yet to see any. we've gone from flea infested to none at all! i will def recommend PetShed!"

"I HAVE USED PET SHED SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY ALWAYS PERFORM. REPUTABLE PRODUCTS DELIVERED ON TIME AND MY DOGS HAVE NEVER GOTTEN SICK OR GOTTEN FLEAS OR HEART WORMS. U.S. VETS, ESPECIALLY HERE IN TEXAS MAKE A LARGE PROFIT OFF OF THESE MEDS AND CONTROL THEIR SALE THRU PRESCRIPTION. "

"Pet Shed is absolutely a wonderful website. It saved me lots of time and money. Great prices! Received product 6 days before their estimated date. Shipping was very cheap. Product came completely sealed with all paper work inside and expiration date of over 2 yrs away. Over all a great experience and will with out a doubt use them again. "