Stores > PetShed
  • PetShed

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review PetShed by clicking a star below.
2017-09-29

Liars

"I ordered Heartguard Plus from Pet Shed in August. They have an American flag on their website--so misleading from the get-go.
After not receiving the product, I called customer service. They explained that the product was on its way--from Australia. I had no idea; I obviously was duped by the American flag into thinking it was being shipped from another state.
The customer service agent assured me the product would be at my home in NC by September 26th. Of course, that date came and went. No product.
These people are complete frauds. The product was being shipped from Hong Kong, not Australia. So another lie.
I finally did get a refund out of them. And their caveat was that if the product ever did arrive, I could have it for a 50 percent discount.
Lol. As if! No Petshed, I will keep it for free IF it ever comes because you 1) lie and 2)you wasted my time . Nice try.
People, please stay away from this website.

2017-09-12

Shipping is not timely & not disclosed

"I ordered heartgard the requires a prescription. My vet got it to them the same day, 9/5, and it was shipped that day. It is 9/12, no meds. I called and was told it would arrive by 9/20. Really? Two weeks to get something that can be thrown in an envelope and mailed? How did they send it, pony express? No disclosure and no tracking number. A good price is only good if you get the mdse. Since this is a monthly dose, I'll need to get an interim supply at a higher price. Will not so business with them again."

2017-07-13

Good Products, Good Service

"Vendor is internationally based and does business accordingly. Orders are shipped and arrive as per e-mail notification. CC charges are billed as per CC company rules - fees per cards that charge fees and no fees per cards that do not charge.- Know your card vendor. One review from a geography challenged cupcake confuses Singapore with China, Google and learn,- and is concerned about eating dogs. High probability that a company dealing in pet medications, accessories and toys is not serving dog for lunch. Good vendor, selling the same products as many other vendors at acceptable prices. They have had my business for years and all my dogs are healthy, from the outside year round LGDs to the inside small dog. Living in a Flea, Tick and Heart worm prone area of the Southwest good preventative medications are not optional if you want healthy dogs and lower vet bills."

2017-02-04

PRODUCTS FROM CHINA! (They eat dogs in China!)

"Okay guys - I've been a PetShed customer for years, (for heart worm preventative), even referred friends and relatives to the site, based on their discount prices. After waiting 5 weeks for my Nexgard order, I was STUNNED to see that the product shipped FROM SINGAPORE! YIKES! Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they EAT DOGS in China? I will NOT be providing these to my pups - I'm actually a little hesitant to touch them with my own hands. I am requesting a refund, or at least store credit. I think this is deceptive advertising... in no step along the order process did it say the items would originate, or clear customs through China. I trust my buddies from "down under" - Australia / New Zealand (origination of my other orders) - but holy smokes, medication from China... homey don't play 'dat! Will update with refund status!"

2016-12-11

1st time purchase

"Read reviews about foreign transaction fees. Thanks for info to other reviewer. I cancelled my purchase and use one of my cards which did not charge a foreign transaction fee(United Airlines). Got a call from Hong Kong processor the next day to confirm purchase.

It took about a week to get the product from Europe.

I was a bit concerned since the transaction for over $500 but there were no problems. Saved over 25% vs. next internet source so would use them again in the future

I agree that they should put a disclaimer on their web site identifying them as an Australian company since that is important and that their CC processor is based in Hong Kong.

I normally call my CC Bank to alert them of a foreign charge since it is automatically declined quite often. High risk of fraud. Last time I used a card in Brazil there were over 40 charges on it by the time I got back home from a 2 week trip. I used the card in only two places in the airport and never left the airport since I was transiting San Paulo in order to get to Johannesburg.

2016-07-09

Beware Foreign Transaction Fees

"PetShed now processes payment in China (transaction shown on bank statement as PetShed.com Hong Kong), and US banks charge an additional foreign transaction fee (3% from B of A). Online retailers should be disclosing what country payments will process in. It is unethical that PetShed does not."

2016-04-30

Took long time for delivery but I love this product and Price!

"I bought nexgard for dogs and delivery was long - I paid april 12th and got today april 30th. Well 2 weeks. But - I paid ONLY $70! for 6 ! it is twice less price then anywhere else!
And this is Original brend and real Nexgard.

Thank you PetShed!!

Now I know - just to order a little bit early .
VERY good customer service - they were answering all my lettes very soon and were very friendly and helpful !

My first time with PetShed and it was overall GOOD!))
**************************

$0.00
Total
$69.90

2016-03-19

Cheaper by the half dozen

"I have been buying my flea meds from Pet Shed for over 5 years. I can get the revolution without a prescription and I found the Preventic collars which are the ONLY thing that works against the deer ticks here in the mountains of Washington. My order is shipped to my PO Box and I always have to ask for my delivery.... Can't blame that on anyone but the postal service. I have never had a problem with Pet Shed."

2015-04-30

"I am very unsatisfied with Pet Shed after this recent order. I ordered flee medicine for my dog on the 4/14/2015, and still have not received the order. Today they took the money from my account, so I contacted them. They tried to claim it was on back order even though I had no warning on PetShed site about this when placing my order. Then they tried to claim they sent and email telling me this after I made my purchase. After checking my email again, no such email came to me. When I called them back to tell them this, I was told that maybe they didn't send an email after all. I was told my order would make it by 5/13/2015 almost 30 days. I said I did not pay for 30 day shipping and was going to have to go buy the med's again at my local vet do to the long wait. I was told a refund would take another 14 days, odd how its 1 day after my order would make it. I then said I wanted some money taken off for my hassle and trouble. I was told they had a business to run and could not do that. They finally gave me back 5.99 for the shipping but that's it. Never again will you get by business PET SHED!!!"

2015-02-27

"I ordered a six month supply of Frontline. It was shipped on February 3rd, and I hadn't received it for a week and a half. When I called the company, they said it would be shipped on the 18th. It is now the 27th and I have yet to receive my package. I called and got a refund, however, this company is full of scam artists and cons. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone!"

2015-02-18

"The order never arrived. I think this website is a scam. I asked for tracking information and they said they dont have any. I reversed the charges."

2014-06-29

"Placed my order on Jun 18th for a 12-month supply of Heartgard Plus 51-100lbs and a 12 pack of Frontline Plus 45-88lbs. We live on the East Coast, and my package arrived from New Zealand in 10 days. The prices are very competitive even with the cost of shipping figured in. The grand total for my order was $197 plus some change which is much less than what I would pay if I bought the same products here in the US. I warmly recommend ordering from PetShed.com"

2014-05-19

"Same deal here....ordered my flea product and 3 weeks later...still waiting. They have no tracking and they send it by snail mail from AUSTRALIA!!!! Beware if you buy from this company and you better not need your product anytime soon!!!!!"

2014-04-11

"PetShed is great. I buy all my heartworm medication from them and their price is very competitive. Even with S/H, it's still much cheaper than my vet. Just ordered a pair of Kakadu nail clippers and I love them. The blades are sharp and work extremely well."

2014-03-31

"After waiting over 2 weeks for my generic Heart worm meds they NEVER showed. Don't bother using them because now I have to go to a store and purchase them retail costing me so much more money! All they said was so sorry."

Share PetShed's store rating

PetShed is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PetShed is not a merchant member
PetShed does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!