Perfume Worldwide Reviews - perfume-worldwide.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 3 reviews

Perfume Worldwide is not a merchant member
Perfume Worldwide does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"horrible customer service including supervisor's name Claire employee#103,....... Ordered a package 04/02/13,then they said it was deivered 04/08/13 and today is 04/19/13 and still no item has been recieved.I will not recommend this company to anyone !!!!!"

"Company services bad and there is no response from customer service sent them more than 20 email did not receive any answer them
Purchase and payment has not yet been shipped after enemy contact many times and send request and I have not been shipped so far

"Order on Sep 7th and still nothing from them until a week later. Call them and they said I will get my order in 3 days. After that 2 days, I received a cancellation email because they're out of stock. Very bad seller, I won't shop here again!"