Performance Toilets Reviews - performancetoilets.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.92/10 6 reviews

Performance Toilets is not a merchant member
Performance Toilets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Do not buy from Performance Toilets/HM Wallace!!! We purchased a Toto Ultramax Toliet on line from them and when we opened the carton, which was over three days past the receiving date, the base was broken. When I called them they said there was nothing they could do for me and no reimbursement or exchange was offered. We are out $380.15!!! Any company who has this type of policy is one that should not be in business. DO NOT PATRONIZE THEM!!!"

"I had read the reviews and was concerned with Performance Toilets. However, their prices are unbeatable, I saved $100. They are one of the largest distributors for Toto and are close to their mfr facilities, thus the great pricing. I did put in a phone order, gave my email, got a confirmation then set up an online account to track the order. I had to send an email to follow up on the order, but because I was a bit worried I did it 24 hours after the order. The Toto toilet was confirmed and shipped that day. We just received it in excellent condition and it's working beautifully. I would highly recommend Performance Toilets, just make sure to follow up with them."

Rating 6/103/5

"We purchased a Toto "Drake" toilet from Performance Toilets (aka National Builder Supply, aka HM Wallace) via eBay on May 8, 2009. The add said there were 4 in stock and they had the best price compared to other sites. We placed the order and expected to receive info from the seller within 24 hrs as most ebay sellers do communicate with the buyer relatively quickly.

After several days of not having received any info from PT and having paid in full, I contacted the seller via email on May 13th only to receive a confirmation on shipping for previous products that I had ordered from NBS weeks earlier that had already arrived. I informed them of this and they asked me to call, so I did. I was informed that the toilet was due to be shipped that day and should arrive via Fedex on Friday or Monday.

On Wednesday the 20th, when the toilet had not arrived, I called again. This time I was informed that the toilet had not been in stock at the time of the order and had to be ordered from the company, but that it was in their warehouse and would ship that day. I went into a lengthy diatribe about how I had already been told that and "we would see." Additionally, when on hold with them, they tout that they are the largest distributor of Toto toilets, thus, they always have them in stock. Apparently not.

I am pleased to say that the toilet did arrive that Friday (the 22nd) very well packed (from Toto I presume) and in tact. Exactly what we ordered.

They could stand to tighten up on their customer service, order tracking, and website updating regarding in stock items. However, we are pleased with the item and would consider ordering from them in the future only after calling to confirm they have they item in stock.

Rating 4/102/5

"Ordered Toto toilet "in stock" with seat in custom color. It immediately went to back order and was delayed for 2 weeks. When it arrived, the seat was white (not matching toilet). When asked about color, HMWallace, who apparently handles their customer service now, said I hadn't specified a color for the seat when I ordered it but if the seat was still in its original box, they would accept it towards a colored one. Of course it had been foamed into the shipping container and the original box was in pieces. Be careful buying from these guys. "

"I purchased a toilet in April. Delivery company cancelled delivery appointment. Since then I left about 10 messages for the company (Performance Toilets) but nobody returns my call. I had to dispute with my credit card. These guys are scamsters. "

"4/30: purchased a toilet online. 5/9: received a shipment tracking number. 5/16: shipper phoned to arrange delivery. 5/17: shipment arrived broken, I refused delivery and immediately notified Performance Toilets via email. 5/18: PT acknowledged the refusal, stating that my order "will be reshipped as soon as possible." 6/1: emailed them for order status. No reply. 6/5: telephoned them (long-distance call), no answer. No return call. 6/6: cancelled the order via email. No reply. 6/13: re-sent cancellation email, threatened to file credit card dispute. 6/14: received reply stating that she had "put in the paper work for the cancellation". One hour later I received a tracking number email -- they had SHIPPED ANOTHER TOILET. 6/21: received toilet in good condition. This shipper did not phone to arrange delivery, a giant truck just showed up at my door.

PTs website claims that "We have a large inventory which enables us to ship many items out immediately - within 2 business days...If you can't get your items right away elsewhere, try us! We can do it!" You be the judge.