"often wondered why i did not buy from performance...i just realized why. the fact is i have tried before but these folks are very dismissive, uncaring, rude and quite frankly just plain unprofessional. this i will assure you, this was and is my last order...don't even send me another catalogue. too many others from whom i have ordered with great success and much better classier customer service..."

"This company has actually broken off into 3 specializations: Porche, Truck & SUV and Mercedes-Benz. My recent experience has been solely with the Truck & SUV section (www.performance4trucks.com). They have competitive prices on many products. My most recent order was for a set of front and rear coil spring spacers that cost me $72 shipped. Anywhere else I could find that kit sold it for $120+. The only way the transaction could have been better was if they provided a shipment notification with a tracking number.

My only bad experience was in 2006 when they were still just Performance Products. I emailed customer service a question about a product I wanted to order. I received an automated response saying someone would be contacting me shortly. I waited 5 days and emailed again saying they don't seem very enthused to answer my question. After I gave up on waiting for an answer and went to place my order, the item was sold out.

"I was charged for the product and have received nothing. I have spoken to their customer service 30 minutes on hold both times, and I was fed the same lie both calls, "Your order has been cancelled due to computer issues, it will be resolved by the end of business today." I was told this 4 days after my order and then on the 6th day after my order! I have never dealt with a company with the total lack of care or concern as this one for their customer. This company is has not responded to my email's, and this forces me to stay on the phone on hold for over a half an hour just to get no help. I have just decided to give up and call it a loss. They have obviously scammed me! Dont let this happen to you!!"

Performance Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Performance Products is not a merchant member
Performance Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!