• Performance PC'
    • Address: 1701 Robert Conlan Blvd. NE Unit #5 Palm Bay, FL 32905
    • Contact: sales@performance-pcs.com
    • Phone: 321-725-9969
    • Business Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mon-Fri Must call first for any local purchases/pickups
    • Fax: 321-725-3131

Product & services pricing Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Terrible customer service. No way to speak to a person. The phone numbers go to voicemail.

I paid for an item and it said there were 4 in stock. A few hours later it was changed to preorder. I emailed them to cancel my order and they are trying to charge me a restocking fee for an item they do not have in stock and an order which has not shipped. Now with no refund, or idea what is going on, they are not replying to my emails. I will be charging it back tonight if they don't respond back.

"Full of problems and excuses. Ever since Frozen CPU went under I've had to find another distributor. Performance PC's website is not updated properly so items show as in stock when there not. I waited two weeks before asking for a refund on some cable combs and coolant. If you can't even get that right there's no way I'm spending hundreds with them. "

"In my order, everything is in stock but after 4 days, it's still in processing. With a few call, someone finally picked up their phone and tell me it will likely be shipped tomorrow. This is the first time I made purchase at PPCs after FrozenCPU died. PPCs now seems to be the only way for north Americans now, well, it's monopoly, so who cares customers. I'm so glad them answered my call and accepted my order! Sadly, I have to shop at PPC in the future. "

modified review This review was modified by lichenyan on February 26 2015 12:35:55 PM

"I personally have had an excellent experience with Performance PCs. I had not ordered from them before. I build many PCs for clients, and I had a question that I e-mailed to them & their other 2 competitors. They answered immediately. The other have yet to answer. Customer service has been phenomenal, and for those who've written otherwise, I think they've heard you. So, I ended up since this first order placing 3 more since then (over $1k total). I've had but one RMA and it was very painless, for a very small matter. They did not ask me to write this review. I'm writing this, because they have helped me tremendously, by answering many technical questions and providing me with advice towards the correct selection of products & sometimes when I just can't find it on the site, they have found it for me. I would proudly place their badge on my personal build, and from now on, they exclusively will have my business PC modding purchases. "

modified review This review was modified by ShadesOfGrey on February 12 2015 07:47:33 AM

"As other reviews stated, fast shipping but products were defective. They have the WORST customer service and take zero accountability for products. I ordered two bottles of coolant and both bottles were open. So I emailed them:

I recent ordered two Fluip XP collabnts, one in blue and the other in blood red. When I opened them today, both seals were broken and the caps were taped down. This concerns me. The last time I purchased these items from a different company, the seals were not broken. I was also told the shelf life is only two years. The seals are in place to ensure the product was not changed in any way. I really like the product an it worked great so I wanted to continue using it. The bottles received as also more clear in color compared to the last time I ordered them.

I was wondering if there was an explanation as to why both bottles had broken seals.

Their response:
Hello

We do not open any fluid bottles here and so no idea why no seal. We do tape the lids down for shipping to prevent leaks. If you are not happy with the product you can send back for refund.

Best regards,

Customer Service

As you can see, zero accountability nor was there even anything remotely close to an apology in their response. They don't even offer a solution to the problem. "If you're unhappy return it." Yes, great way to keep a customer. They will make you pay return shipping as well. They do not sign a name to their customer service responses because they do not take accountability for their customer service either. They are not worth the trouble. Find a different site and stick with them.

modified review This review was modified by MadeAcctBCtheyrethatbad on January 11 2015 07:23:08 PM

"Ordering from them is fine, however, should there ever be a problem with you order (ie defective part), forget it

Post sales service is absolutely atrocious to outright rude - all regarding perfectly legitimate claims after numerous non-issue orders.

After my problem and further research, I was shocked to discover people with the same customer service oriented problems!

Go with the competitor. Far superior shipping speed and customer service (pre and post sales) far, far beyond PPCS!!

modified review This review was modified by Tobarus on December 02 2014 10:31:08 AM

"I was a little wary of ordering from Performance PC from some of the recent ratings here. They were the only vendor that showed inventory for some very specific cables I was looking for so thought I'd give them a chance. Everything turned out great: prices were great, shipping was immediate which got my items here super quickly as in 2 days with USPS priority, items arrived well-packed. I've placed another order now that I know they can be trusted to deliver high quality components without hassle which also went out same day. They specialize in a lot of obscure parts so its nice to know that they are out there."

"I placed an order and within 25 min received a phone call, of a personal nature, that required me to need the funds I just spent there. I attempted to call them multiple times with no answer. Within 35 min of placing the order I sent an email describing the situation and asked for a refund. I was told it was already waiting to be shipped and they could not issue a refund; even though it was still in their facility. They have not responded to any communication and have since shipped the order. I placed an order with FrozenCPU the same day and had to cancel it as well, they cancelled it immediately with no issue even though it was ready to ship as well. I will not being using Performance PC's in the future, even if I have to wait on stock at other competitors. Piss poor service; totally unconcerned with their customer's needs."

modified review This review was modified by Rhuarc86 on October 07 2014 01:36:36 PM

"at first they lost my package and refused to help me but surprisingly after i opened paypal dispute my package showed up.(almost 1 month later).My account is banned for opening paypal dispute also got an email from them saying We dont deal with customers like you.I am happy i got most of water cooling parts from another trusted vendor . Never ever ordering from them again!"

"Have tried several time to call them to verify stock levels and possible shipping delays from short/ordered stock, but no one ever answers the phone, in any department.

Not a very good way to run a business...

"Almost everything about ordering from Performance PCs is a breeze. The shipping is packaged exceptionally well and comes on time. I have received better packaging and cheaper shipping on a $35 order of fittings than an $800 order from their competitors. I would highly recommend them as a reseller.

However, one of the things they could improve upon is site navigation. I would love to see them update their site layout soon.

modified review This review was modified by Syst3msh0ck3r on March 05 2014 05:32:13 PM

"I ordered some monsoon fittings for my first watercooled build. They were easy to find on the website,Frozencpu.com has an excellent selection and my fittings arived a day early. They were packaged well. I would highly recommend Frozencpu and will be buying from them from now on."

"I had an excellent experience working with their customer support on one of my orders. They responded quickly, knew what the problem was and communicated with me to resolve the issues quickly. Their prices are also very competitive. Found that they usually has better prices then frozen CPU (another large PC retailer) and even amazon. "

modified review This review was modified by Niksal12 on November 06 2013 12:32:16 PM

"Performance PC's is great these guys went out of there way to help me an make sure I was happy an everything was right.all my bussiness goes to them there is only few small parts I buy else where only because they dont sell it yet.top in m book called me at home to make sure was happy.cant say enuff about Performance PC's and how great they are get paid friday will be making a new list tonight so its ready.an they ship fast,im not talking bad about the rest just i like Performance PC's the best is all.you cant call any one talking crazy an yelling an think they will help you i would not help you just hang up what i would do.Performance PC's is all class"

"One of the best stores i ever made a deal with, all the staff is amazing, the products comes always well sealed and the communication with the store is easy and clear

5/5 no doubt

modified review This review was modified by Willy_Sarahan on October 11 2013 01:33:05 PM

Share Performance PC's's store rating

Performance PC's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Performance PC's is not a merchant member
Performance PC's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!