• Performance PC'
    • Address: 1701 Robert Conlan Blvd. NE Unit #5 Palm Bay, FL 32905
    • Contact: sales@performance-pcs.com
    • Phone: 321-725-9969
    • Business Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mon-Fri Must call first for any local purchases/pickups
    • Fax: 321-725-3131

Product & services pricing Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10

2015-07-22

"The worst company to deal with. There is no way of speaking to someone over the phone. I placed an order and it sat at processing for a few days. All the items ordered showed "good" stock. I emailed them and they tell me some items are out of stock and they can replace them with similar items. How long were they going to wait to contact me? Weeks? Months? "

2015-07-16

"Great service and fast shipping!! Would not hesitate to buy from again!"

This review was modified by Trevorr90 on July 18 2015 07:10:48 AM

2015-06-26

"I really hate that I have to do this, because before my most recent order I loved PPC.

I ordered an Alphacool DDC watercooling pump and 20 mins later i realized I had ordered a bare pump so I went back and ordered an Acetal XSPC DDC top. The next morning was my first ever contact with PPC customer service I asked that the two orders be combined and that the rush processing be cancelled and that they could confirm for me that the top would fit on this specific DDC watercooling pump and the amount for shipping be refunded. I received an email back with a one word response "Yes"
I would be lying if I said that this response didn't irk me a little bit but nonetheless i brushed it off checked my PayPal and saw a small refund for the shipping cost but not the Rush processing, okay I thought it's the next business day so maybe I'm not eligible for it to be cancelled at this point. Not a big deal.

A few days later I receive the pump and set it up with a reservoir just to test it before I tear my PC apart and get it installed. I make sure that there is indeed water inside the pump before powering it on. I plug the pump in and nothing. (Well this sucks)

I contact Customer Service yet again and get the following responses

ME:
I am contacting you regarding order #ORD-15-06-17-007 received the pump on Saturday went to hook pump up in res and pump combo before i did teardown of my loop to put it in and I am sure glad i did as the pump i received does not work, need to know what i need to do to get a refund or replacement, I am a bit disapointed as this is the first failed product i've ever received from PPC. Please respond as soon as possible so i can get this going. I do not think it will be fair if I have to cover shipping costs back to you on an item i just received so i certainly hope you will send a label to get this taken care of for me.

CS: Please send a picture of how you have all this hooked up and installed. It is very rare a pump does not work.

ME: I don't have a picture at the moment but it's just pump to reservoir. And pump plugged into molex

CS: Send when you can so we can check it and make sure. Does the pump make any sounds? Did you check the cable to see if anything is broke or wire came out of pin?

ME:It did rumble for a second, the wiring looked like every DDC I ever seen or used.
(they begin getting condescending here)
CS:You had this hooked up to a loop with fluid right? And you already took it all apart? Please send a pic.

ME:I don't have a picture as I'm at work. The pump was primed of course....

CS:Send when home.
(This infuriates me as these repetitive responses are not helping at all)

ME: Your professionalism sucks

CS:We try to help you and you send a rude email like this?? Nice!

Make RMA on the website and send back and we will test it. Note if there is nothing wrong with the pump you will have to pay to ship back. We try to check all situatuions before sending pumps back because 70% of them sent back to us work fine. But you seem disinterest in sending a pic on how its installed. But if you are so sure send it back

ME:I work for **** here in ****, so I am fairly sure I know how to diagnose a dead pump, your response was a good way of proving my point. I simply believe that you should send an email of more than 2 words to your customers. I do not see how a picture of the pump connected to a reservoir and to a molex will help anything

You'd be surprised what we can see in a pic and often times see the reason for the problem. As we said, you are sure, so make RMA on website and we will test on return. If defective will replace.

Send them pictures later that evening and no response the next day

ME:So I will be responsible for shipping a product that I didn't break?

CS:Standard RMA policy is you pay to ship here and we pay to ship replacement. We dont manufacturer any of these parts

This was the email that caused my entire situation, I do not care who manufactures the part, it's not my problem. I was provided with a defective product and should not be responsible for paying shipping yet AGAIN. At this point I head to my PayPal and file a claim, to say the least they were even more rude to me after doing so and would not respond after I asked yet again if they would cover shipping so it had to be elevated to a claim. After paying shipping i will at least be avoiding their 15% restocking fee that they will charge you regardless of whether or not the part is defective.

TL:DR: It is my strong suggestion from someone who builds high-end systems for a living to avoid PPC at all costs, if you do need to go with their company for what ever reason please read their Terms & Conditions and get what you can elsewhere.

2015-06-18

"I will start with the good things, because this won't take long. They have a great selection of stuff, for the most part its not unreasonably priced and its nice to see them offer things like sleeving. They also "respond" to customer service emails fairly quickly.

However...

I placed 3 orders with them all of which have been screwed up in one way or another. First I placed an order for some cathodes and fans, the fans somehow fell off the final order so I re-ordered them. Minor annoyance, but then the cathodes which were 20 dollars to have them fully sleeved. Came completely un-sleeved. When I called them they said I didn't select any sleeving, and when that happens the by default sleeve them in black. But that's just the thing THEY DIDN'T SLEEVE THEM AT ALL. Also It took me a few days to realize this since one of my guys installed them in a computer without checking. They got crappy with me over the phone and said they wouldn't replace them because I didn't respond within "3 days" really? You only get 3 days? Anyway, after arguing with them a bit they agreed to replace them. Ultimately I didn't send them back because they are wired into some custom switches it was a lot of trouble, and it was going into a active display model... So I don't want to have it sitting with no lighting for a few days, and they refused to cross ship new ones. They also refused to believe me. They demanded pictures, which I sent, they rejected my first round of pictures and made me re-take them.

Anyway that was the first fail. I at one point realized I needed to order even more fans. So I ordered 2 more fans sleeved UV Green. They sent them to me, with black heat-shrink only... Over the entire cable.... Nowhere on the order was black heat-shrink even mentioned. So again, they didn't want to believe me, they were condescending in their emails, required multiple rounds of pictures... Finally they give me a shipping label, I send back the fans and they reply with:

"Your order # ORD-15-04-24-039 has been
Complete: Shipped.

You can check the status of your order by logging into your account.

Received wrong fans back. mk

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support@performance-pcs.com or by phone at 888-381-8222."

Now not only is that the WRONG order number but the correct order ORD-15-06-10-040 has IDENTICAL fans to the order they quoted. So even IF they are looking at the wrong order number the fans would still match. So they double failed. Also instead of clarifying matters with me they just return ship them without contacting me first so again I have to wait for them to arrive, ship them back, wait again.

Finally I wrote them a product recommendation once, they also responded to that email in an extremely condescending tone. I would love to quote it for you but its been deleted :(."

This review was modified by eliplatt on June 18 2015 07:32:58 AM

2015-06-05

"My experience with their customer service department was not great. They did not send me the free gift ( a.k.a cable comb ) and Marina K assumed I accidently threw the comb away away even though I carefully checked the package. I spent $120+ including one day shipping on my order. The least they could do is send a replacement since it was quite inexpensive ( $7 but im sure they get it for much less ). She also ignored my last email...

Edit 6/12/15: Performance PC's sent me a replacement and I received it today... but there was no response to my email. Communication is seriously lacking with this company... but I'll raise my rating to 3 stars. "

This review was modified by RoxyEileen on June 12 2015 05:54:13 PM

2015-05-21

"removed for a good reason"

This review was modified by Exe75 on May 21 2015 08:40:36 PM

2015-03-31

"Terrible customer service. No way to speak to a person. The phone numbers go to voicemail.

I paid for an item and it said there were 4 in stock. A few hours later it was changed to preorder. I emailed them to cancel my order and they are trying to charge me a restocking fee for an item they do not have in stock and an order which has not shipped. Now with no refund, or idea what is going on, they are not replying to my emails. I will be charging it back tonight if they don't respond back."

2015-03-10

"Full of problems and excuses. Ever since Frozen CPU went under I've had to find another distributor. Performance PC's website is not updated properly so items show as in stock when there not. I waited two weeks before asking for a refund on some cable combs and coolant. If you can't even get that right there's no way I'm spending hundreds with them. "

2015-02-26

"In my order, everything is in stock but after 4 days, it's still in processing. With a few call, someone finally picked up their phone and tell me it will likely be shipped tomorrow. This is the first time I made purchase at PPCs after FrozenCPU died. PPCs now seems to be the only way for north Americans now, well, it's monopoly, so who cares customers. I'm so glad them answered my call and accepted my order! Sadly, I have to shop at PPC in the future. "

This review was modified by lichenyan on February 26 2015 12:35:55 PM

2015-02-12

"I personally have had an excellent experience with Performance PCs. I had not ordered from them before. I build many PCs for clients, and I had a question that I e-mailed to them & their other 2 competitors. They answered immediately. The other have yet to answer. Customer service has been phenomenal, and for those who've written otherwise, I think they've heard you. So, I ended up since this first order placing 3 more since then (over $1k total). I've had but one RMA and it was very painless, for a very small matter. They did not ask me to write this review. I'm writing this, because they have helped me tremendously, by answering many technical questions and providing me with advice towards the correct selection of products & sometimes when I just can't find it on the site, they have found it for me. I would proudly place their badge on my personal build, and from now on, they exclusively will have my business PC modding purchases. "

This review was modified by ShadesOfGrey on February 12 2015 07:47:33 AM

2015-01-11

"As other reviews stated, fast shipping but products were defective. They have the WORST customer service and take zero accountability for products. I ordered two bottles of coolant and both bottles were open. So I emailed them:

I recent ordered two Fluip XP collabnts, one in blue and the other in blood red. When I opened them today, both seals were broken and the caps were taped down. This concerns me. The last time I purchased these items from a different company, the seals were not broken. I was also told the shelf life is only two years. The seals are in place to ensure the product was not changed in any way. I really like the product an it worked great so I wanted to continue using it. The bottles received as also more clear in color compared to the last time I ordered them.

I was wondering if there was an explanation as to why both bottles had broken seals.

Their response:
Hello

We do not open any fluid bottles here and so no idea why no seal. We do tape the lids down for shipping to prevent leaks. If you are not happy with the product you can send back for refund.

Best regards,

Customer Service

As you can see, zero accountability nor was there even anything remotely close to an apology in their response. They don't even offer a solution to the problem. "If you're unhappy return it." Yes, great way to keep a customer. They will make you pay return shipping as well. They do not sign a name to their customer service responses because they do not take accountability for their customer service either. They are not worth the trouble. Find a different site and stick with them. "

This review was modified by MadeAcctBCtheyrethatbad on January 11 2015 07:23:08 PM

2014-12-02

"Ordering from them is fine, however, should there ever be a problem with you order (ie defective part), forget it

Post sales service is absolutely atrocious to outright rude - all regarding perfectly legitimate claims after numerous non-issue orders.

After my problem and further research, I was shocked to discover people with the same customer service oriented problems!

Go with the competitor. Far superior shipping speed and customer service (pre and post sales) far, far beyond PPCS!!"

This review was modified by Tobarus on December 02 2014 10:31:08 AM

2014-11-13

"I was a little wary of ordering from Performance PC from some of the recent ratings here. They were the only vendor that showed inventory for some very specific cables I was looking for so thought I'd give them a chance. Everything turned out great: prices were great, shipping was immediate which got my items here super quickly as in 2 days with USPS priority, items arrived well-packed. I've placed another order now that I know they can be trusted to deliver high quality components without hassle which also went out same day. They specialize in a lot of obscure parts so its nice to know that they are out there."

2014-10-07

"I placed an order and within 25 min received a phone call, of a personal nature, that required me to need the funds I just spent there. I attempted to call them multiple times with no answer. Within 35 min of placing the order I sent an email describing the situation and asked for a refund. I was told it was already waiting to be shipped and they could not issue a refund; even though it was still in their facility. They have not responded to any communication and have since shipped the order. I placed an order with FrozenCPU the same day and had to cancel it as well, they cancelled it immediately with no issue even though it was ready to ship as well. I will not being using Performance PC's in the future, even if I have to wait on stock at other competitors. Piss poor service; totally unconcerned with their customer's needs."

This review was modified by Rhuarc86 on October 07 2014 01:36:36 PM

2014-09-02

"at first they lost my package and refused to help me but surprisingly after i opened paypal dispute my package showed up.(almost 1 month later).My account is banned for opening paypal dispute also got an email from them saying We dont deal with customers like you.I am happy i got most of water cooling parts from another trusted vendor . Never ever ordering from them again!"

Share Performance PC's's store rating

Performance PC's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Performance PC's is not a merchant member
Performance PC's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!