Stores > Performance PC's

• Performance PC'

• Address: 1701 Robert Conlan Blvd. NE Unit #5 Palm Bay, FL 32905
    • Contact: sales@performance-pcs.com
    • Phone: 321-725-9969
    • Business Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mon-Fri Must call first for any local purchases/pickups
    • Fax: 321-725-3131

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-02-05

Pretty Good!

"I made 4 orders in the span of a month Performance-PCS. They are one of the only places that provide one-stop shopping for PC water cooling. They had a great selection of items I could not find anywhere else and every order arrived without hassle. One item received came in the wrong color, which was an easy mistake on their part, but they immediately made good on their promise and sent the correct color. Their response was quick and courteous. Some items had high shipping costs. A 40in tube rang up as 9lbs which sent shipping costs skyrocketing. I'm guessing it is because of the odd dimensions. Normal sized items had shipping costs that were to be expected. That's my only gripe. Overall, it was a good experience and I recommend them."

2015-12-26

"Before I ordered a couple of items, I attempted to contact them to verify that they had the items in stock so I could be pretty certain that I would receive them before Christmas. I tried calling them first, but as other customers have said, it took me straight to voicemail. I then emailed them, and they did reply to me promptly (their first response unfortunately went to my spam folder, but that's not their fault).

I ordered the items and received a prompt order confirmation, followed by a shipping confirmation a day or two later. The item were delivered a day before they were due.

I decided to write a positive review to show that you can't always form an opinion of a company based on the ratio of bad reviews to good reviews. The reason is that most people don't bother writing reviews if they have no complaints. Most of the bad reviews here relate to returns. I just know that their return policy is pretty clearly stated, and if you don't like those terms, don't order from them. If you don't like the fact that you can't return something that YOU mistakenly ordered, then don't order from them. Regarding the grief experienced with defective merchandise returns, I can't comment since I haven't had to deal with that.

This review was modified by billoney on December 26 2015 11:07:45 AM

2015-12-01

"Performance PCs has, by far, the best customer service of any online retailer I've had experience with. I made a couple of mistakes on my orders, one of which i paid money for something i didn't actually need to pay for. They not only contacted me about the problems but also made sure i got a refund for the unneeded purchase and it was quick. They also made sure that what i had ordered was exactly what i needed instead of just sending it and letting me deal with the mistake.

Now, i made 5 purchases in 3 days during various time windows and every single one was shipped on the day i ordered it. These weren't single item purchases either so they had to gather many products and box them to ship.

This may all seem like normal business but the biggest thing that really stuck out to me was that not once, through those several purchases and mistakes (on my part, not theirs) did it take more than 30 minutes to get a response. Obviously i mean during business hours, but still, 30 minutes? That is unheard of, especially during the holiday season. Performance-PCs.com has a lifetime customer with me.

This review was modified by cloudraker on December 01 2015 06:19:31 PM

2015-11-14

"Love Performance PCs. Do not be fooled by all the bad ratings. People don't come and post positive reviews usually because they are happy. I have spent over a grand with performance pcs and never had an issue. The best part is that they have a huge selection and always ship within two days of placing order, usually the very next day. They are far and away the best place to buy watercooling gear nowadays. I cant comment on their customer service because I have never had to deal with them. I'll take that as a good thing considering I have placed over 10 orders with them and spent over a thousand dollars. "

This review was modified by Customer1337 on November 16 2015 08:33:01 PM

2015-08-31

" Performance-pc.com sent me the wrong item and said it was not their fault, thus would not grant me a return shipping label! Also it came a week late and would not credit my card the difference for 2-day shipping. VERY unprofessional, The person I had to deal with through email at sales@performance-pcs.com (no name given) gave me the run around email after email -- 18 EMAILS TOTAL. Waste of time I warn you do not do business with this company!

Bottom line I ordered 2: "Mayhems x1 uv red concentrate" and they sent me "Mayhems x1 red 100ml Concentrate" that was NOT UV REACTIVE. They gave excuse after excuse "Send us a picture of the fluid under ur light..","What kind of light is that..", "We list it as manufacture stats...", "You have to mix the concentrate to make it glow..." are you kidding me. What moron believes that diluting a truly UV reactive fluid will make it more UV reactive -- Unbelievable! I ordered red UV reactive concentrate and did not get what I ordered just some red water that did not glow under my UV light. The last email i received stated that they would refund me for the fluid and added:

"We are done with all this and refunding you for the fluid. Please dont ever order from our site again."

This review was modified by KOZ_ENG on August 31 2015 11:58:57 AM

2015-08-12

"I was sent a damaged radiator and I was accused of damaging it. Please whatever you do at all cost avoid this company. Aquatuning has just as great as selection."

This review was modified by Vkevin66 on August 12 2015 03:06:04 PM

2015-07-22

"The worst company to deal with. There is no way of speaking to someone over the phone. I placed an order and it sat at processing for a few days. All the items ordered showed "good" stock. I emailed them and they tell me some items are out of stock and they can replace them with similar items. How long were they going to wait to contact me? Weeks? Months? "

2015-07-16

"I guess this company is good"

2015-06-26

"I really hate that I have to do this, because before my most recent order I loved PPC.

I ordered an Alphacool DDC watercooling pump and 20 mins later i realized I had ordered a bare pump so I went back and ordered an Acetal XSPC DDC top. The next morning was my first ever contact with PPC customer service I asked that the two orders be combined and that the rush processing be cancelled and that they could confirm for me that the top would fit on this specific DDC watercooling pump and the amount for shipping be refunded. I received an email back with a one word response "Yes"
I would be lying if I said that this response didn't irk me a little bit but nonetheless i brushed it off checked my PayPal and saw a small refund for the shipping cost but not the Rush processing, okay I thought it's the next business day so maybe I'm not eligible for it to be cancelled at this point. Not a big deal.

A few days later I receive the pump and set it up with a reservoir just to test it before I tear my PC apart and get it installed. I make sure that there is indeed water inside the pump before powering it on. I plug the pump in and nothing. (Well this sucks)

I contact Customer Service yet again and get the following responses

ME:
I am contacting you regarding order #ORD-15-06-17-007 received the pump on Saturday went to hook pump up in res and pump combo before i did teardown of my loop to put it in and I am sure glad i did as the pump i received does not work, need to know what i need to do to get a refund or replacement, I am a bit disapointed as this is the first failed product i've ever received from PPC. Please respond as soon as possible so i can get this going. I do not think it will be fair if I have to cover shipping costs back to you on an item i just received so i certainly hope you will send a label to get this taken care of for me.

CS: Please send a picture of how you have all this hooked up and installed. It is very rare a pump does not work.

ME: I don't have a picture at the moment but it's just pump to reservoir. And pump plugged into molex

CS: Send when you can so we can check it and make sure. Does the pump make any sounds? Did you check the cable to see if anything is broke or wire came out of pin?

ME:It did rumble for a second, the wiring looked like every DDC I ever seen or used.
(they begin getting condescending here)
CS:You had this hooked up to a loop with fluid right? And you already took it all apart? Please send a pic.

ME:I don't have a picture as I'm at work. The pump was primed of course....

CS:Send when home.
(This infuriates me as these repetitive responses are not helping at all)

ME: Your professionalism sucks

CS:We try to help you and you send a rude email like this?? Nice!

Make RMA on the website and send back and we will test it. Note if there is nothing wrong with the pump you will have to pay to ship back. We try to check all situatuions before sending pumps back because 70% of them sent back to us work fine. But you seem disinterest in sending a pic on how its installed. But if you are so sure send it back

ME:I work for **** here in ****, so I am fairly sure I know how to diagnose a dead pump, your response was a good way of proving my point. I simply believe that you should send an email of more than 2 words to your customers. I do not see how a picture of the pump connected to a reservoir and to a molex will help anything

You'd be surprised what we can see in a pic and often times see the reason for the problem. As we said, you are sure, so make RMA on website and we will test on return. If defective will replace.

Send them pictures later that evening and no response the next day

ME:So I will be responsible for shipping a product that I didn't break?

CS:Standard RMA policy is you pay to ship here and we pay to ship replacement. We dont manufacturer any of these parts

This was the email that caused my entire situation, I do not care who manufactures the part, it's not my problem. I was provided with a defective product and should not be responsible for paying shipping yet AGAIN. At this point I head to my PayPal and file a claim, to say the least they were even more rude to me after doing so and would not respond after I asked yet again if they would cover shipping so it had to be elevated to a claim. After paying shipping i will at least be avoiding their 15% restocking fee that they will charge you regardless of whether or not the part is defective.

TL:DR: It is my strong suggestion from someone who builds high-end systems for a living to avoid PPC at all costs, if you do need to go with their company for what ever reason please read their Terms & Conditions and get what you can elsewhere.

2015-06-18

"I will start with the good things, because this won't take long. They have a great selection of stuff, for the most part its not unreasonably priced and its nice to see them offer things like sleeving. They also "respond" to customer service emails fairly quickly.

However...

I placed 3 orders with them all of which have been screwed up in one way or another. First I placed an order for some cathodes and fans, the fans somehow fell off the final order so I re-ordered them. Minor annoyance, but then the cathodes which were 20 dollars to have them fully sleeved. Came completely un-sleeved. When I called them they said I didn't select any sleeving, and when that happens the by default sleeve them in black. But that's just the thing THEY DIDN'T SLEEVE THEM AT ALL. Also It took me a few days to realize this since one of my guys installed them in a computer without checking. They got crappy with me over the phone and said they wouldn't replace them because I didn't respond within "3 days" really? You only get 3 days? Anyway, after arguing with them a bit they agreed to replace them. Ultimately I didn't send them back because they are wired into some custom switches it was a lot of trouble, and it was going into a active display model... So I don't want to have it sitting with no lighting for a few days, and they refused to cross ship new ones. They also refused to believe me. They demanded pictures, which I sent, they rejected my first round of pictures and made me re-take them.

Anyway that was the first fail. I at one point realized I needed to order even more fans. So I ordered 2 more fans sleeved UV Green. They sent them to me, with black heat-shrink only... Over the entire cable.... Nowhere on the order was black heat-shrink even mentioned. So again, they didn't want to believe me, they were condescending in their emails, required multiple rounds of pictures... Finally they give me a shipping label, I send back the fans and they reply with:

"Your order # ORD-15-04-24-039 has been
Complete: Shipped.

You can check the status of your order by logging into your account.

Received wrong fans back. mk

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support@performance-pcs.com or by phone at 888-381-8222."

Now not only is that the WRONG order number but the correct order ORD-15-06-10-040 has IDENTICAL fans to the order they quoted. So even IF they are looking at the wrong order number the fans would still match. So they double failed. Also instead of clarifying matters with me they just return ship them without contacting me first so again I have to wait for them to arrive, ship them back, wait again.

Finally I wrote them a product recommendation once, they also responded to that email in an extremely condescending tone. I would love to quote it for you but its been deleted :(.

This review was modified by eliplatt on June 18 2015 07:32:58 AM

2015-06-05

"My experience with their customer service department was not great. They did not send me the free gift ( a.k.a cable comb ) and Marina K assumed I accidently threw the comb away away even though I carefully checked the package. I spent $120+ including one day shipping on my order. The least they could do is send a replacement since it was quite inexpensive ( $7 but im sure they get it for much less ). She also ignored my last email...

Edit 6/12/15: Performance PC's sent me a replacement and I received it today... but there was no response to my email. Communication is seriously lacking with this company... but I'll raise my rating to 3 stars.

This review was modified by RoxyEileen on June 12 2015 05:54:13 PM

2015-05-21

"removed for a good reason"

This review was modified by Exe75 on May 21 2015 08:40:36 PM

2015-03-31

"Terrible customer service. No way to speak to a person. The phone numbers go to voicemail.

I paid for an item and it said there were 4 in stock. A few hours later it was changed to preorder. I emailed them to cancel my order and they are trying to charge me a restocking fee for an item they do not have in stock and an order which has not shipped. Now with no refund, or idea what is going on, they are not replying to my emails. I will be charging it back tonight if they don't respond back.

2015-03-10

"Full of problems and excuses. Ever since Frozen CPU went under I've had to find another distributor. Performance PC's website is not updated properly so items show as in stock when there not. I waited two weeks before asking for a refund on some cable combs and coolant. If you can't even get that right there's no way I'm spending hundreds with them. "

2015-02-26

"In my order, everything is in stock but after 4 days, it's still in processing. With a few call, someone finally picked up their phone and tell me it will likely be shipped tomorrow. This is the first time I made purchase at PPCs after FrozenCPU died. PPCs now seems to be the only way for north Americans now, well, it's monopoly, so who cares customers. I'm so glad them answered my call and accepted my order! Sadly, I have to shop at PPC in the future. "

This review was modified by lichenyan on February 26 2015 12:35:55 PM

Share Performance PC's's store rating

Performance PC's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Performance PC's is not a merchant member
Performance PC's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!