• Address: 1701 Robert Conlan Blvd. NE Unit #5 Palm Bay, FL 32905
    • Contact: sales@performance-pcs.com
    • Phone: 321-725-9969
    • Business Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mon-Fri Must call first for any local purchases/pickups
    • Fax: 321-725-3131

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Their price is very favorable, delivery speed is fast, the product comes with always a good seal and store communications and is simple and straightforward."

"I was a little wary of ordering from Performance PC from some of the recent ratings here. They were the only vendor that showed inventory for some very specific cables I was looking for so thought I'd give them a chance. Everything turned out great: prices were great, shipping was immediate which got my items here super quickly as in 2 days with USPS priority, items arrived well-packed. I've placed another order now that I know they can be trusted to deliver high quality components without hassle which also went out same day. They specialize in a lot of obscure parts so its nice to know that they are out there."

"I placed an order and within 25 min received a phone call, of a personal nature, that required me to need the funds I just spent there. I attempted to call them multiple times with no answer. Within 35 min of placing the order I sent an email describing the situation and asked for a refund. I was told it was already waiting to be shipped and they could not issue a refund; even though it was still in their facility. They have not responded to any communication and have since shipped the order. I placed an order with FrozenCPU the same day and had to cancel it as well, they cancelled it immediately with no issue even though it was ready to ship as well. I will not being using Performance PC's in the future, even if I have to wait on stock at other competitors. Piss poor service; totally unconcerned with their customer's needs."

modified review This review was modified by Rhuarc86 on October 07 2014 01:36:36 PM

"at first they lost my package and refused to help me but surprisingly after i opened paypal dispute my package showed up.(almost 1 month later).My account is banned for opening paypal dispute also got an email from them saying We dont deal with customers like you.I am happy i got most of water cooling parts from another trusted vendor . Never ever ordering from them again!"

"Have tried several time to call them to verify stock levels and possible shipping delays from short/ordered stock, but no one ever answers the phone, in any department.

Not a very good way to run a business...

"Almost everything about ordering from Performance PCs is a breeze. The shipping is packaged exceptionally well and comes on time. I have received better packaging and cheaper shipping on a $35 order of fittings than an $800 order from their competitors. I would highly recommend them as a reseller.

However, one of the things they could improve upon is site navigation. I would love to see them update their site layout soon.

modified review This review was modified by Syst3msh0ck3r on March 05 2014 05:32:13 PM

"I ordered some monsoon fittings for my first watercooled build. They were easy to find on the website,Frozencpu.com has an excellent selection and my fittings arived a day early. They were packaged well. I would highly recommend Frozencpu and will be buying from them from now on."

"I had an excellent experience working with their customer support on one of my orders. They responded quickly, knew what the problem was and communicated with me to resolve the issues quickly. Their prices are also very competitive. Found that they usually has better prices then frozen CPU (another large PC retailer) and even amazon. "

modified review This review was modified by Niksal12 on November 06 2013 12:32:16 PM

"Performance PC's is great these guys went out of there way to help me an make sure I was happy an everything was right.all my bussiness goes to them there is only few small parts I buy else where only because they dont sell it yet.top in m book called me at home to make sure was happy.cant say enuff about Performance PC's and how great they are get paid friday will be making a new list tonight so its ready.an they ship fast,im not talking bad about the rest just i like Performance PC's the best is all.you cant call any one talking crazy an yelling an think they will help you i would not help you just hang up what i would do.Performance PC's is all class"

"One of the best stores i ever made a deal with, all the staff is amazing, the products comes always well sealed and the communication with the store is easy and clear

5/5 no doubt

modified review This review was modified by Willy_Sarahan on October 11 2013 01:33:05 PM

"Wide selection of products which are priced reasonably.
Was notified promptly when some items in my order were not available. Turnaround time for processing/packaging is very quick. Items were securely packed and well protected.

"Great gear at the best price. I have always bought my water cooling gear from PPCS, and I have never been disappointed. On an average my order is marked shipped within and hour (tracking confirms that to be true).

I have never had any issues in any of orders that I have placed. The service and staff are great in answering questions as well.

"Everything is fine and dandy with Performance PC's until something happens to your hardware. Even though my part was covered under warranty they refused to take it back going so far as to not even take my phone calls. BEWARE of doing business with these guys as their customer support is HORRIBLE."

"Performance PCs carries some hard to find parts and has a large selection, but their customer service is absolute crap if you have any problem with your order. No one ever answers the phone, emails go unanswered, and when someone does answer, the staff is down-right rude! They dont care about the customer at all after they have taken your money. I bought a gaming mouse from them that I received with a broken mouse wheel. Three phone calls later they finally agreed to exchange the mouse. However, PPCS didnt send me a new mouse, they sent one that was already open and had a damaged box!"

"Amazing. I am very happy with Performance PC's. I just ordered a $400.00 order of all watercooling supplies and it was shipped out same day!
Amazing selection and some of the best prices I could find on the net. I even realized that I ordered something I didnt need and called them after ordering (before it was shipped but after order was processed and charged) and they just took the item off the order and issued refund no questions asked.

Great, friendly customer service who get back to you right away and always answer the phone! (good luck getting customer service on the phone from some of these other online retailers, almost immpossible). Also has more shipping options than any other online retailer I've used to date! Performance PC's has made a customer for life out of me and I would absolutly reccomend to anyone!

-Mike

modified review This review was modified by mkcr84 on May 02 2013 01:53:10 PM

Performance PC's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Performance PC's is not a merchant member
Performance PC's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!