Performance PC's Reviews - performance-pcs.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 508 reviews

Performance PC's is not a merchant member
Performance PC's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Almost everything about ordering from Performance PCs is a breeze. The shipping is packaged exceptionally well and comes on time. I have received better packaging and cheaper shipping on a $35 order of fittings than an $800 order from their competitors. I would highly recommend them as a reseller.

However, one of the things they could improve upon is site navigation. I would love to see them update their site layout soon.

modified review This review was modified by Syst3msh0ck3r on March 05 2014 05:32:13 PM

"I ordered some monsoon fittings for my first watercooled build. They were easy to find on the website,Frozencpu.com has an excellent selection and my fittings arived a day early. They were packaged well. I would highly recommend Frozencpu and will be buying from them from now on."

"Wide selection of products which are priced reasonably.
Was notified promptly when some items in my order were not available. Turnaround time for processing/packaging is very quick. Items were securely packed and well protected.

"Everything is fine and dandy with Performance PC's until something happens to your hardware. Even though my part was covered under warranty they refused to take it back going so far as to not even take my phone calls. BEWARE of doing business with these guys as their customer support is HORRIBLE."

"Performance PCs carries some hard to find parts and has a large selection, but their customer service is absolute crap if you have any problem with your order. No one ever answers the phone, emails go unanswered, and when someone does answer, the staff is down-right rude! They dont care about the customer at all after they have taken your money. I bought a gaming mouse from them that I received with a broken mouse wheel. Three phone calls later they finally agreed to exchange the mouse. However, PPCS didnt send me a new mouse, they sent one that was already open and had a damaged box!"

"This company will not accept return. They do not accept any reason. They will just deny all your request without any explanation since they do not respect customers decisions at all. All they want is your money. After taking your money, you are just a trouble. I DO NOT recommend this seller to anyone."

modified review This review was modified by cPang on April 09 2013 05:11:02 AM

"They have a rep on overclock dot net and he had messaged me that they had a product in stock that I had asked about because I couldn't find it. Well, I ordered it, not only did I get excellent customer service in emails I had sent, my packaging was amazing. It comes with a summary of what was sent with a set of signatures that your purchases were verified to be what you ordered.

Always sent out in a timely order.

Almost always has the best prices, however, shipping is a bit more pricey than I usually have to deal with but it's worth it.

I just placed another order for 400 dollars just in watercooling supplies.

"I had very specific packaging instructions for the computer case I bought. In my one prior purchase from them, Performance PCs proved to be one of the most meticulously careful packers I've bought from even though the items were not terribly delicate. When I called them to ask how they shipped computer cases, Performance PCs informed me that they normally add extra packing inside of certain computer cases' retail boxes to protect them during shipment. I needed the case unopened since it was for a birthday gift. I asked them to instead place the computer case retail box inside of a larger box with padding around. Performance PC went above and beyond with one of the more heroic packing jobs I have ever seen. I went with them over certain competitors who offered cheaper shipping because of the glowing reviews here at Reseller Ratings. I'm really glad I did and I wanted to add my voice to the chorus that steered me toward them. They have earned a lifelong customer."

"I've heard a lot of bad things about this store before from people bad mouthing on the internet, nonetheless they had what I needed and nobody else did so I took a shot. I'm really glad I did, I have placed three orders with them in the past two months now and every single time they've been great. One of my orders had a part that was out of stock, but they notified me right away and were very communicative. They were completely willing to ship me the order in two parts, the part ended up coming in anyway so it was resolved easily, but they were very helpful before that. I also just had a really easy experience with their RMA process because I ordered the wrong size fittings even though I took 28 days to send it back! The shipping is admittedly overpriced, but every single online watercooling supplier is so there are no real other viable options."

"I would like to say that i've done a mistake on an order and the Customer Services help me alot! they guided me one by one to fix everything and ship fast the products.
I will 100% recommand PPC as a great site with alot of products and an amazing service!
thanks alot PPC, you managed to root me :)

"Really excellent. I can't praise these guys enough.

I wanted to find out whether I could upgrade a Lian Li front bay unit to USB3.0. Unfortunately Lian Li do a huge amount of these USB units. The Lian Li website didn't have the information and an email to Lian Li told me that there wasn't a compatible upgrade.

I mentioned what I was looking for in an email to Performance PC's and they said they could check this out for me. They have a technical fee (only $10) and they will open boxes and measure for you. This is just amazing. I had spent fruitless hours on the net trying to get exact measurements to work this out myself and here was performance pc's saying that they would do it all for me.

Thankfully they found compatible parts and I got to buy the parts already assembled.

I really cannot get over this. I am amazed at this service. Just bloody brilliant.

Performance PC's shipped the parts to me the day after I bought them (international shipping). I chose to have the parts shipped via FedEx. FedEx were a nightmare from start to finish but Performance PC's were there helping me through it the whole way. Excellent service. Gave 5 starts here as they shipped quickly and were so helpful in tracking down the FedEx mess up.

Whenever I emailed the guys at performance pc's, they responded quickly. This goes for the whole team, sales, mod shop and shipping. Excellent.

So just a big thank you to all the guys there.

Next time I write a review of performance pc's I have to get a thesaurus out. You can only say excellent so many times. :-)

"I am very pleased with the store and with the service. I recommend not only for its quality service, but also as the speed and integrity of the products purchased. I hope to do business again as soon as possible.
Sincerely.
Felipe Rossetti

"Their customer service is quick to respond to any inquiries. They ship their stuff in a well packaged box. I like the number of shipping options they have. When you are on a budget or is not in a hurry to receive their items, you can select the lowest shipping cost available."

"This company is absolutely amazing. Back in July, I ordered about $400 worth of watercooling merchandise from them. The order was promptly shipped out. While waiting for shipment to reach my home, I contacted the site asking about their recently expired promotion that gave 6% off of any order above a certain amount. Even though the coupon was expired, they gave me the 6% in the form of a refund! I was not expecting this and it was very nice of them to do this even though the promotion had expired. Performance-PC's pricing is very competitive and most of their products are practically the lowest on the internet. I received my order from them quickly (It was one of the first things to arrive for my new build). It even arrived faster than Newegg's shipment! Recently, I contacted them again about some led's that I had not received in my plastic sealed Raystorm waterblock. After a couple of quick emails, they told me that they would be sending a set of them out tomorrow! This was likely a manufacturer's error and they are willing to replace something that is not their responsibility. Amazing. I will be buying from this company any time that I need something. I definitely recommend this company. :)"

"Fantastic!!!Fantastic!!!Fantastic!!!Fantastic!!!
Great customer service and will not stop until your satisfied.