Peppyparents.com Reviews - peppyparents.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 73 reviews

Peppyparents.com is not a merchant member
Peppyparents.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered a baby jogger city select that was promised to be shipped on a certain day and by the afternoon of that day it still had not shipped. I contacted the company and was told that it would ship that day. At 10:30 that night I got an email saying that it had been shipped. Come to find out all that meant was that the shipping label had been printed that night. My order didn't actually ship until the following day after 5:00 pm. I also had a problem actually receiving my order as I'm not home very often in the middle if the day and the company would not allow either the package to be left with no signature or to be picked up at the post office/FedEx location. "

modified review This review was modified by JacksMommy517 on March 13 2014 01:45:57 PM

"Placed an order for an UPPA Baby Vista stroller in the morning, and I got an email with tracking information by afternoon! Now that's fast! Loved the free shipping and no sales tax. The box arrived when expected, new and sealed. No problems, wholeheartedly recommend."

"Great! I bought our 1st stroller for our son when he was born about 15 months ago, and loved the service and great price! Just bought our new stroller as we are expecting another baby, this time a girl! Love the fact that Peppy Parents sends a 15% off to "special customers". Best prices I've seen & I'm a big time bargin shopper! I will buy more for our newest member who's due in November! Thank you Peppy Parents! I have passed you on to many friends! "

"Excellent and quick service!"

"My experience with Peppyparents.com was great. Everything on their website was explained very well. I liked that there was a return policy if I wasn't happy which I found not to be the case with other stroller websites. The free shipping and no sales tax really sold me on their site. Delivery was extremely prompt, I think only 2 days. I would highly recommend buying from this website. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Peppyparents provided the best rate for a stroller that rarely goes on sale. I had been looking for a good deal on it for a while and was pleased it was in stock. I received a confirmation of my order as soon as I made the online purchase, and the stroller arrived at my door as scheduled, in perfect condition. Thanks!"

"Easy to order online. Arrived on time."

"peppy parents is one of the best websites to buy things for my son at. i have purchased 2 strollers from them and asscories.
there customer service and dilivery is ***** (5 star)

"Tons of products to choose from. Easy to order. Quick shipping.
Ordering couldn't be easier for a busy mom of 2! :)

"this is a great website and the product was a very good one"

"I was very happy with peppyparents.com. They had the gear I was looking for at the right price and it shipped fast!"

"I have had a wonderful experience with this company... one of the very few companies I call and someone picks up without having to go through all kinds of prompts and automated questions and answers. We are in love with the stroller we purchased from them and have had one minor issue with a locking wheel... we are directed to the right people to deal with the issue and had the replacement part in 2 days! Can't say enough about the customer service of PeppyParents! "

modified review This review was modified by bellsara07 on May 15 2012 06:56:48 AM

"They were extremely responsive and very up front with their lack of stock of a particular item. It was very refreshing to work with a vendor that was genuinely concerned about my experience and not the sale. Will definitely be back!"

"I have delt with this site for many baby purchases and will not deal with any other. The accessories I purchased for my sisters uppababy vista arrived in two days! Amazing customer service and great prices! Love peppy parents!"

"Great! Our second purchase in only three m"