"Still waiting. I have ordered a part for my MB E320. The price was slightly lower than at the dealer's. Since my shipping address differs from my billing address I was asked to supply a copy of my driver license. Then I made it clear that I have a deadline. Two days later the parts still sits at their shipping department. I should have gone to the dealer and pay a few bucks more."

modified review This review was modified by Mauipeter on May 06 2014 12:46:59 PM

"I have placed numerous orders with them. Each time I called and spoke with the sales staff to confirm proper fit and application. The sales staff were always friendly and informative. The parts were quality items and competitively priced. I was referred to the articles available at the Pelican Parts website to assist me in installing the part. They even sent me a Jelly Bean welcome package. In short, Pelican Parts is what every online and phone call in distributor should be, a dedicated to quality and well informed source of assistance and parts for my 914."

modified review This review was modified by JWesleyEdens on April 06 2014 07:53:39 AM

"First at all: do you want quality parts or are you looking for cheap parts? If the quality is priority then Pelican Parts is the right place to look. If you are looking for cheap parts I sure you'll have hard time to find in here. Customer service is outstanding: call today and place an order and TOMORROW I'll get the parts. Period. German cars deserve German Parts and Pelican Parts know that. "

"Rescinded for specified reasons."

modified review This review was modified by aerorace289 on November 27 2013 10:15:39 AM

"I had nothing but trouble with these people. My transaction was an international one, they took the money from my credit card and then insisted on id and a copy of my credit card. I dont know how it works in the US but you dont give out documents that make it easy for someone to steal your identity. When finally I agreed (I blacked out just about everything) they felt my Credit card was too dark... it was a black credit card. Finally I asked for an immediate refund and as yet it has not been forthcoming. In my experience they are happy to take your money, but not so happy to send you the parts."

"I have ordered from pelican parts many times. Every time I get what I ordered when I expect it. No BS period. The times I have had to do a return for parts I shouldn't have ordered in the first place, I have received a prompt refund. Pelican will always be my first choice when I need parts."

"Informative tutorials with step by step directions and pictures to help replace or repair parts on your BMW. Ordered a Thermostat and part arrived very quickly."

"Great website. Instructions have been right on. Shipping & customer service is the best. Pelican keeps you informed of ever step in the shipping process. Prices are the best around."

"Tough to find part. Great customer service, very knowledgeable. Lots of useful info on their webste. Low price. Fast shipping. I can't think of any reason to not shop here. Excellent shopping experience."

"very very very pleased with this company. i have ordered from them several times and everytime i have absolutely nothing bad to say. actually i've ordered my gasket kit from them because.... autocrap, ohreallys and even a local owned parts place i like goiong too knew nothin of a front sump pan for the tranny a needed a gasket for and i looked up the number oh realoem.com's (really helpfull) and they had the complete gasket filter kit ;) very pleased. best BMW parts place. ever. like history of ever ever."

"Great website,the customer service is awesome,and this company provides fast shipping with fancy shipping calcucation system.Although some parts on this site are high priced compared to ebay/amazon.
Overall this website is great.

" First, the website is excellent. It's very easy to use, and shows other parts related to part you've searched for. When I was unsure about a part I'd searched for the phone was answered quickly and the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful.

I ordered my parts on Monday (12-15) using the website around 5:30pm Central time (3:30 their time) and opted for 3-day shipping. The confirmation email came immediately, then I got another at 9pm Central time letting me know the order was being processed and including order tracking links.

Wednesday afternoon (12-17) the parts were on my doorstep. I was very impressed having just placed the order two days ago (and in the afternoon). The packing was good, and the smaller parts (some O-rings) were each in their own big plastic bags so as not to be easily lost.

Earlier today I took the time to fill out their online survey letting them know how pleased I was with the entire experience. A few hours later I got a very pleasant response from Judy thanking me for my comments - not only do they read customer comments but they also take the time to reply.

The prices are great, the processing is fast, and the customer service is exemplary. Without a doubt I will be buying from them again.

modified review This review was modified by mackinaugh on December 19 2008 10:15:01 PM

"These guys are consistently outstanding. Best sources of Porsche and BMW parts on the net.

Highly recommended.

"Pelican Parts has by far the best selection of BMW parts. Many OEM-quality German aftermarket parts for the best price and they've had every dealer part I've tried to find, for much less than the dealer! Quick shipping too."

Pelican Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pelican Parts is not a merchant member
Pelican Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!