Stores > Peebles, Seaford, DE
  • Peebles, Seafor Peebles, Seaford, DE Elite Status

Seaford, DE USA
      19973

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Seaford, DE by clicking a star below.

2017-06-10

"Great store so glad I finally went inside. The values and sales are fantastic."

2017-06-06

"We liked the chothes that we bought but the person checking us out was very slow and we stood there waiting on the person for 10mins."

2017-05-26

"Gift cards should be able to be used for a year!"

2017-05-21

"I have a hard time finding clothing I like, not very stylish"

2017-04-25

"Very satisfied I love all the friendly help and all productd"

2017-04-24

"I had a great shopping experience"

2017-04-12

"Always a great experience, so glad I have a store like Peebles close by!"

2017-04-07

"My shopping experience was very good, because I received great deals on items that I purchased! I really didn't need any assistance from the sales associates to make my purchases. Sales Associate was very pleasant and helpful at the checkout counter! Keep having great sales and I will always continue to shop at Stage retailers!"

2017-04-06

"I JUST LOVE SHOPPING AT YOUR STORE. IT ALWAYS GIVE ME THE LATEST STYLES THAT ARE IN VOGUE AND YOUR SIZES FIT ME PERFECTLY."

2017-04-05

"I like shopping at Peebles"

2017-04-01

"I was visiting the store in Seaford, De. on Sat. March 25, 2017. They have a nice petite selection to choose from in their store. I have the pleasure of the store mgr. Elizabeth Smack to wait on me. She was very pleasant as well as the person who greeted as I came in the store. I realize that the stores have cut back on their associates but I feel that more associates are needed in the Peebles stores that I have visited in Delaware. They could use more associates. The associates do the best they can. I appreciate their great customer service even though they have backup. People have to wait in grocery stores, etc. We have to learn to have patience because its the associates fault. I will continue to shop at Peebles in Delaware."

2017-03-21

"Peebles carries clothing by Ruby Red. I like that product and it is very convenient for me that I can get what I likeat several of the Peebles stores in locations near my home."

2017-03-08

"My experience was fun and satisfying. I was greeted by an associate in a friendly manner and provided great customer service. My shopping experience was fun and I was made to feel special. The associate was also very helpful with a direction question for the area which I truly appreciated, as it was another store in a different city, other than my Peebles store closer to my home."

2017-02-24

"Store merchandise is placed very close together so it is difficult to walk through."

2017-02-23

"Alicia was the only associate on the floor and she tried very hard to help every customer and check us out in a timely matter. She is a very friendly and very likeable person and a very hard worker."

Rep reply posted Feb-23-2017

A rep from Peebles, Seaford, DE, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there‚Äôs anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon!

Share Peebles, Seaford, DE's store rating

Peebles, Seaford, DE is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Seaford, DE is a merchant member
Peebles, Seaford, DE participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.