Stores > Peebles, Ocean City, MD
  • Peebles, Ocean

Ocean City, MD USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Ocean City, MD by clicking a star below.

2017-06-04

"My overall experience was outstanding. I was in your store for over an hour trying on bathing suits . . . a task I absolutely deplore. I was so fortunate to find a style that tagged each item as to what figure types would work. That way I was able to select a top and bottom that fit my figure. I wanted a two piece but at my age I did not want a style that was made for a much younger woman. With your clerk's help and my persistance, I was lucky to walk out with two interchangeable tops and bottoms which will work for me much better than a one piece suit. In addition, I can interchange the tops and bottoms! All in all, bathing suit shopping this year was a very good experience and I am very pleased that I chose Peebles to find the suit that suits me to a T. Thanks again!"

Rep reply posted Jun-05-2017

A rep from Peebles, Ocean City, MD, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and we’ll make sure our store team is aware of the good news. And, please do not hesitate letting us know if there is anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon!

2017-06-04

"great shopping experience!"

2017-05-11

"It was a great experience. The associates are always helpful, particularly Jo."

2017-05-05

"I was very impressed with the associate who helped me. Her name is Christine . She had been working since noon on Thursday 4/27/17. I could tell that she was tired and yet she was pleasant and very helpful."

2017-04-28

"I absolutely adore this store. The people are friendly and attentive just enough to not bother you. The store Is clean and has just about everything you could want, from shoes, Women's and Men's clothing, babies, children, both boys and girls. I am very glad it is here in OC, MD."

2017-04-07

"I like the emails with coupons and alerts The fashion can be somewhat boring at times but then I can always find something I like. Seems to cater to all"

2017-03-15

"I love it when i go to the register and always surprised to get an additional discount!"

2017-03-12

"When in OC I try to stop in I love Silverforest jewelry and can not find better selection elsewhere."

2017-03-10

"I like the rewards programs and coupons but wish there was more of a selection"

2017-02-20

"I shop at Peebles in Ocean City Md. Everytime I go there the associates are very friendly,attentive and very helpful. Have never had a bad experience there."

2016-12-31

"I left with a smile because of the savings I received by using my coupons & was happy with the items I found."

2016-12-22

"My first shopping experience for the month of Nov.,Nov.26 was great except one male clerk refused to get me a cart.I told a female clerk I couldn't find one and I wasn't feeling well and she found me one right away.She was very helpful with coupons and helping me to save money so I could afford to buy even more clothes and a necklace which were for my birthday,hence why I came into the store to beging with.Peebles sent me a birthday giftcard which I appreciated very much.Thank you.She did give me incorrect information however.There were two tops I really wanted but didn't have enough money for so I asked her if she could hold them for me until Nov.30 when you have the 50%off sale.She told me,yes,I can hold them for you and I will be Here. I asked her if I would definitely get them for 50%off,if the sale wld def.apply to them because I cldn't afford them otherwise? She told me,yes you will get them 50% off,the sale definitely applies to them.She even asked someone else for me and thy sd yes.When I came in on the 30th,she wasn't thre and the clrk in charge wld nt give me the 50%off,she wouldn't honor it.Tht was not cool.I ws nt happy abt tht and even ur flyer mkes it appear that the tops would've bn covered on the 50%off sale.It doesn't mention an exclsn for the sale.That didn't make me very happy and she was not nice,not friendly.She was grouchy and acted like she hated for me to use my coupons as if it were taking money out of her pocket.She was not going to help me otherwise to get the two tops I made a special trip to come back to get.She didn't offer any coupons,discounts or help whatsoever.She didn't thank me for my purchases and she was very rude when I asked her questions about the men's cologne.She even acted irritated that I asked her to get a bottle out from the counter.I had to ask her twice to bring the box completely out n sit it on the counter tht I wanted to purchase it.She kpt taking it out n pttng it bk in.U nd 2 Fire her,Brenda,***cte#000059782."

2016-12-22

"Need Lower prices and offer reward points. Maybe hiring more help during the Christmas. Also, shorten your survey."

2016-12-21

"I was satisfied. I was greeted coming in the door and found two pair of pants for myself."

Share Peebles, Ocean City, MD's store rating

Peebles, Ocean City, MD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Ocean City, MD is a merchant member
Peebles, Ocean City, MD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.