Stores > Peebles, Ocean City, MD
  • Peebles, Ocean

11561 Coastal Highway
      Ocean City, MD USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Ocean City, MD by clicking a star below.

2017-09-15

"You are the only store that has comfortable 3/4 sleeve pullover tops in great patterns (Rebecca Malone brand). All of the other stores just have solid colors."

2017-08-16

"My experience was fine. I typically shop by looking at prices and not all the prices were clearly displayed. Also, some prices were way too high."

2017-08-14

"I remember a time when the customer was the priority and not an incidental part of the store's business practice. Over the years, the shopping experience has changed due to increased technology etc. However, when I shop at my neighborhood Peebles store, I am taken back to those times when shopping was a pleasure and not a dreadful chore that only happens when it is of absolute necessity. That is what I love about the Peebles in the Ocean City Gold Coast Mall....the unique shopping experiences provided by a friendly neighborhood store of long ago continue in this resort town. I lose sight of the fact that there are many other shoppers in the store because I always feel welcome and thoroughly appreciated. Kudos to Peebles staff . . . each and every one. I am so glad to shop at a store that makes me feel special and that offers top quality merchandise at affordable prices. Keep up the good work! "

Rep reply posted Aug-16-2017

A rep from Peebles, Ocean City, MD, rbSTAGE, has responded

2017-07-17

"I love the company. It's a great place to work.This store however, was not easy to shop."

2017-07-13

"Your staff was very friendly and helpful. Went well beyond in assisting me."

2017-07-05

"I very much enjoy having such a store with quality products and good prices being serviced by excellent, friendly staff nearby my community where I live."

2017-07-01

"The experience was easy and relaxed"

2017-06-29

"I've never been here before but my first experience was great and I will visit again. The only think I could not find is a bra that fit well so I ended up not buying one. You may want to expand the intimates department."

2017-06-22

"Such a great expirience, first time in USA, first time in this store, people there were so kind and helpful, definitely come back again!"

2017-06-04

"My overall experience was outstanding. I was in your store for over an hour trying on bathing suits . . . a task I absolutely deplore. I was so fortunate to find a style that tagged each item as to what figure types would work. That way I was able to select a top and bottom that fit my figure. I wanted a two piece but at my age I did not want a style that was made for a much younger woman. With your clerk's help and my persistance, I was lucky to walk out with two interchangeable tops and bottoms which will work for me much better than a one piece suit. In addition, I can interchange the tops and bottoms! All in all, bathing suit shopping this year was a very good experience and I am very pleased that I chose Peebles to find the suit that suits me to a T. Thanks again!"

Rep reply posted Jun-05-2017

A rep from Peebles, Ocean City, MD, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and we’ll make sure our store team is aware of the good news. And, please do not hesitate letting us know if there is anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon!

2017-06-04

"great shopping experience!"

2017-05-11

"It was a great experience. The associates are always helpful, particularly Jo."

2017-05-05

"I was very impressed with the associate who helped me. Her name is Christine . She had been working since noon on Thursday 4/27/17. I could tell that she was tired and yet she was pleasant and very helpful."

2017-04-28

"I absolutely adore this store. The people are friendly and attentive just enough to not bother you. The store Is clean and has just about everything you could want, from shoes, Women's and Men's clothing, babies, children, both boys and girls. I am very glad it is here in OC, MD."

2017-04-07

"I like the emails with coupons and alerts The fashion can be somewhat boring at times but then I can always find something I like. Seems to cater to all"

Share Peebles, Ocean City, MD's store rating

Peebles, Ocean City, MD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Ocean City, MD is a merchant member
Peebles, Ocean City, MD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.