Stores > Peebles, Moscow, PA
  • Peebles, Moscow Peebles, Moscow, PA Elite Status

921 Drinker Turnpike
      Moscow, PA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Moscow, PA by clicking a star below.

2017-10-12

"great, saved 50% on shoes i purchased"

2017-09-30

"It was great good selection of all clothing for all ages.Friendly associates,very clean and organized store.Love the store."

2017-09-03

"Always have a good shopping experience at Peebles. They offer good deals on every item and makes me want to buy more. The store associates are always smiling and very friendly."

2017-08-31

"Every time I have shopped in your stores I have always enjoyed the experience. I love the items I purchase and often buy others their gifts at your stores. I have shopped Peebles in Covington Twp.,Tunkhannock and Bealls and Bealls Outlet in North Fort Myers, Fl. I love them all. Great quality at a great value. Love the rewards!!"

2017-08-23

"Amazing the comfort, style and material is wonderful. Eveything is stocked in a multitude of sizes.The uniqueness of the clothing draws me and the compliments on the clothing are constant.Love this store!"

2017-08-08

"Every associate has always been helpful,and respectful of my age."

2017-08-08

"Experience was fine. An associate did answer and direct me when I went in the store, thankfully she did not follow me around"

2017-08-03

"I love this store.I live on staten island and we dont have a peebles near us.Wish we did.Friends always ask where i bought my clothes.They are different than the clothes here.One of a kind for me since we dont have a store by me.No one will be wearing the same thing as me."

2017-07-19

"Jess was absolutely wonderful. She was very friendly and gave me some great advice. She took time to listen to what my needs were and helped me pick out the perfect piece. I wish more people were like Jess"

2017-07-19

"My daughter and I always shop at Peebles. The store is very clean and organized and the staff is very knowledgable and friendly."

2017-06-17

"I like your store but sometimes feel that you don't have a large enough variety of clothing."

2017-06-13

"I love Peebles. I am able to get a lot of clothes for the whole family at great sale and clearance prices. Unfortunately, there isn't one where we live but when we visit family in Covington Township PA we also take a trip to Peebles. We are a family of 4 and usually spending a few hundred dollars, but we always save a few hundred too and we all get a new wardrobe."

2017-06-12

"I love Peebles. We always find a nice selection of stylish clothes at great prices for the whole family. Love the coupons and discounts. We don't have a Peebles in our area but always visit the Peebles in Covington Township, PA when we visit friends. Staff is always so friendly. We spend hours at the store. We are a family of 4 and we spend a few hundred when we visit, but we also save few hundred too. Its a tradition to visit Peebles every time we are there. Peebles your doing a great job keep up the great work and we will be a customer for life."

2017-06-06

"With the coupon, I always get good items at a great price"

2017-05-20

"the new team at this location is a major improvement over the past team"

Share Peebles, Moscow, PA's store rating

Peebles, Moscow, PA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Moscow, PA is a merchant member
Peebles, Moscow, PA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.