Stores > Peebles, Honesdale, PA
  • Peebles, Honesd

Honesdale, PA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Honesdale, PA by clicking a star below.

2017-07-30

"I travel through this town. I usually stop in Peebles. It's a relaxed store and everything is organized well. Everything is clean. I've never seen clothes on the floor! Associates are fun and energetic."

2017-07-22

"its a really nice store i like to go there especially when i get mail coupons. Every little bit i can save helps"

2017-06-28

"I love this store I live in North Carolina and we used to have one in Siler City North Carolina but closed wish they had one close by I miss this store"

2017-06-28

"I love this store. My closet is full of clothes from your store"

2017-06-22

"Good, but I find the store to small."

2017-06-14

"Kevin the store manager was very helpful and friendly. Veronica the very new cashier was very sweet, polite and friendly. Loved them both!"

2017-06-12

"I love Peebles. I wish there were more plus size dresses, but I'm always able to find something I like whenever I go."

2017-06-03

"Survey was fun and easy to complete."

2017-05-08

"My only concern is I wanted to see a dress but the display of dress was high up on the wall over my head. I didn't have time to ask an associate to get them down. Perhaps only one dress needs to be up on the wall and not the whole bunch?"

2017-04-20

"I love visiting the Honesdale Peebles. I prefer this location even though their are two others closer. It's cleaner, always a different selection of product week to week, and the employees are so friendly and 'happy'. It's rare to feel like they genuinely care about you. Kate and Rebecca are great!"

2017-04-17

"This is Store is Wonderful and I recommended 100% to everyone , had the best prices and deals , and the associates are very nice and friendly , the best brands on perfumes and tennis shoes , everything is beautiful and I can be all day shopping !!! "

2017-04-12

"This was my first visit, it was such a pleasant experience, i.e. sale items, friendliness of clerk.....I definitely will be returning!"

2017-03-18

"I'm not a big fan of shopping, but this is my favorite store to go too. I enjoy going to this peebles store. ( Honesdale location)"

2017-03-08

"I was shopping at the racks and picked out a shirt went to the register &the girl told me about the details of buying 1 get 2 free! Of course I gothink 2 more!!! The young girls name is Alexis she was great!!"

2017-02-04

"Nice clean store. Good items. Kind of hard to walk through some of the areas- lots of displays."

Share Peebles, Honesdale, PA's store rating

Peebles, Honesdale, PA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Honesdale, PA is a merchant member
Peebles, Honesdale, PA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,379 merchant members.