Stores > Peebles, Elkton, MD
  • Peebles, Elkton Peebles, Elkton, MD Elite Status

Elkton, MD USA
      21921

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Elkton, MD by clicking a star below.

2017-08-10

"Your staffing has declined over the last year.You seldom seem to have attendants at several registers. Several other shoppers were experencing the smae problem. It was at 12:30pm so it was not at shift change."

2017-08-08

"I love shopping Peebles stores. Merchandise is high quality and you can great buys using coupons."

2017-08-05

"Store associate was very helpful at the checkout."

2017-08-04

"In the past 18 years I have shopped at Peebles.This was the best shopping experience I have ever had!!!!"

2017-07-27

"I don't know what Stage is."

2017-07-22

"Need more help , when it's time to check out there are usually only one cashier available. I really miss Cindy at the Clinique make up counter , she would always speak and say if you needed help please ask."

2017-07-21

"I love the brands. The items on the sales papers werent in the stores but i did find other values. They didnt have alot of stock because they said they get stolen. I came for specific item but they didnt have them but i was able to find others. I had to spend more money. Also the items were out of stock n they were mailing them to me n they charged me shipping which i felt wasnt right but i still ordered them."

2017-07-13

"I do not know what you mean.Shawn is great"

2017-06-27

"I came in for a special brand, my observation sNot enough staffNot but 1mirror, had to hunt for thatStore seemed crowded, the shopping carts were too large to manover around"

2017-06-24

"It was a pleasant experience"

2017-06-14

"good store and selection is nice. less survey questions would be ideal, a LOT of questions"

2017-06-08

"There were not many customers in the store at the time, so they provided their full attention to me. The cashier was excellent as always in suggesting products and helping me find the most for my money."

2017-05-23

"My husband and I shopped in the Elkton, MD Peebles. The new Store Manager has made a VERY BIG DIFFERENCE in this store. It has not been this good for 15 yrs or better since MR Z (last name Zittlzeberger or something similar) left. Thank goodness you have a decent manager back. He, himself helped us on one purchase. You are very fortunate to have him and I hope you have sense enough to keep him.As for this survey, it is entirely too long. You should give everyone who completes it the $300 gift card for going through the pain and suffering of filling it out."

2017-05-08

"I was great love the prices"

2017-05-07

"Always hard to find staff in this store for assistance. Once found, most of them are very friendly & assist with interest."

Share Peebles, Elkton, MD's store rating

Peebles, Elkton, MD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Elkton, MD is a merchant member
Peebles, Elkton, MD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.