Stores > Peebles, Elkton, MD
  • Peebles, Elkton Peebles, Elkton, MD Elite Status

Elkton, MD USA
      21921

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Elkton, MD by clicking a star below.

2017-06-14

"good store and selection is nice. less survey questions would be ideal, a LOT of questions"

2017-06-08

"There were not many customers in the store at the time, so they provided their full attention to me. The cashier was excellent as always in suggesting products and helping me find the most for my money."

2017-05-23

"My husband and I shopped in the Elkton, MD Peebles. The new Store Manager has made a VERY BIG DIFFERENCE in this store. It has not been this good for 15 yrs or better since MR Z (last name Zittlzeberger or something similar) left. Thank goodness you have a decent manager back. He, himself helped us on one purchase. You are very fortunate to have him and I hope you have sense enough to keep him.As for this survey, it is entirely too long. You should give everyone who completes it the $300 gift card for going through the pain and suffering of filling it out."

2017-05-08

"I was great love the prices"

2017-05-07

"Always hard to find staff in this store for assistance. Once found, most of them are very friendly & assist with interest."

2017-05-07

"I have been coming to peerless since I was 17 yrs old and I'm now 52. The only pebbles I have ever shopped at is the one in Elkton, Md., my dad is the one who turned me on to ur store. Thank you for still being there."

2017-05-07

"Mixed Reactions with this store. Find very friendly associates that make my experience worthwhile. However, the lack of available employees & attentiveness to the registers can be a definite issue. Not always willing to suggest bringing you to another register that is open when it has a longer line of customers. It would be nice to offer this option."

2017-05-05

"Cynthia is always very helpful."

2017-04-28

"Great. The ladies rest room needed attention."

2017-04-14

"I love the quality and value. Of course I love the sales and discounts, being on a very fixed income. I do wish that there were more 100% cotton tops, as any rayon and or polyester are too hot for summer for me."

2017-04-12

"Love the store and the staff , bathrooms are always spotless"

2017-04-12

"Very clean store , the staff is so friendly , and I always find what I'm looking for. I love peebles !"

2017-03-31

"love the staff in The Elkton store and it has been through many changes with management, I sure hope this new manager stays because I see the difference in and how customers are treated"

2017-03-28

"it was fine until I was to take a short survey that is over 60 questions"

2017-03-25

"I've worked in retail before and I can see these girls are doing the very best they can. I enjoy shopping Peebles for alot of reasons but it was a better experience when there was enough staff to man the floor and registers at the same time."

Share Peebles, Elkton, MD's store rating

Peebles, Elkton, MD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Elkton, MD is a merchant member
Peebles, Elkton, MD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.