Stores > Peebles, Crystal City, MO
  • Peebles, Crysta Peebles, Crystal City, MO Elite Status

Crystal City, MO USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Crystal City, MO by clicking a star below.

2017-07-12

"I don't know how to answer this considering I don't know what 'stage' is..."

2017-07-12

"peebles is a good store for fashion and price"

2017-07-11

"it was generally a good experience."

2017-06-30

"This question says, How was your general experience with Stage? I'm assuming it should say Peebles. Here is why I filled 64 questions out. The womens bathroom at the Festus location is TERRIBLE! It's been TERRIBLE for YEARS! It always smells very bad. The door sticks open and it has to be hand shut. The faucets need to be replaced. The stall doors need to be scrubbed down or replaced. There was yucky stuff on the wall behind the toilet in the large stall. The toilet in general looked like it had not been completly cleaned in a while. I'm sure it had a wipe down off the seat and that is it. This is no excuse for a bathroom to look and smell like that. It should be checked at least once per hour if not more. One of the main reasons I dont like going to this Peebles is because of the bathroom. I always seem to have to go when I shop there and its the same grossness every time. I feel like they just want to look good on the outside and be pretty but they don't really care about their customers because the bathroom is left outdated and disgusting. I really hope you can fix this issue. Also another concern I had while shopping with my daughter who is in a regular sized stroller was the lack of space to get through the isles. Things were so tight that the shopping experience seemed unpleasent because I was so cramped. Opening up some isles would be greatly appreciated. I appreciate your attention to these matters."

2017-06-25

"I don't think that my gender, race, or how much I make in a year should matter to you. What should matter is how I was treated in your store, and how clean the store is or if I would be interested in coming back to your location. You really need to retrain your staff on customer assistance, or even friendliness."

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2017

A rep from Peebles, Crystal City, MO, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-06-19

"I love shopping at Peebles stores. I had a good experience and will be back."

2017-06-17

"I love this store so close to home and usually have good luck finding what I need at a price I like!"

2017-05-31

"I really in joy the peebles in our town"

2017-05-28

"Love shopping at Peebles, plenty of name brand clothing and styles. I love the sales and coupons. I also like the employees , they have always been nice and helpful."

2017-05-27

"Friendly workers, store just seems too cluttered than what it use to be"

2017-05-25

"Excellent. The sales associate that checked me out was awesome!"

2017-04-28

"I love shopping at Peebles. I love their coupons and sales. I just wish the sales people were pleasant and friendly."

2017-04-28

"Nice outing but frustrating."

2017-04-13

"It was fine but associates not friendly"

2017-04-09

"Good I always enjoy shopping at Peebles"

Share Peebles, Crystal City, MO's store rating

Peebles, Crystal City, MO is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Crystal City, MO is a merchant member
Peebles, Crystal City, MO participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.