Stores > Peebles, Crystal City, MO
  • Peebles, Crysta Peebles, Crystal City, MO Elite Status

Crystal City, MO USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Crystal City, MO by clicking a star below.

2017-09-02

"Everything is always great, my favorite store"

2017-09-02

"Most of the sales associates are very unfriendly and act like they are doing you a favor to check you out."

2017-09-02

"Most of your employees are very unfriendly. Today, I had Rita and she was excellent! Rita and Allison do a very good job and should be commended for the service they provide to your customers!"

2017-08-31

"The sales associate, Alison, was excellent. She was very friendly and helpful unlike most of your associates. She is a real asset to the store!"

2017-08-31

"The sales associate I had was unfriendly and I had to wait to check out. Also, another woman (a black lady) was just standing around not offering to check out anyone and it was very busy. Peebles does not need employees who stand around and watch others do all the work!"

2017-08-26

"I found a lot of good deals."

2017-08-26

"Only complaint is the horrible noisy music that blares out continuously. Background music is better. What is played annoys & irks me."

2017-08-12

"Always a pleasure to visit Peebles and look around and see what they have and if there is anything I might want"

2017-08-11

"It was okay, but the sales associate said I guess I'll check you out, I was supposed to be going on my break. Not what I wanted to hear"

2017-07-12

"I don't know how to answer this considering I don't know what 'stage' is..."

2017-07-12

"peebles is a good store for fashion and price"

2017-07-11

"it was generally a good experience."

2017-06-30

"This question says, How was your general experience with Stage? I'm assuming it should say Peebles. Here is why I filled 64 questions out. The womens bathroom at the Festus location is TERRIBLE! It's been TERRIBLE for YEARS! It always smells very bad. The door sticks open and it has to be hand shut. The faucets need to be replaced. The stall doors need to be scrubbed down or replaced. There was yucky stuff on the wall behind the toilet in the large stall. The toilet in general looked like it had not been completly cleaned in a while. I'm sure it had a wipe down off the seat and that is it. This is no excuse for a bathroom to look and smell like that. It should be checked at least once per hour if not more. One of the main reasons I dont like going to this Peebles is because of the bathroom. I always seem to have to go when I shop there and its the same grossness every time. I feel like they just want to look good on the outside and be pretty but they don't really care about their customers because the bathroom is left outdated and disgusting. I really hope you can fix this issue. Also another concern I had while shopping with my daughter who is in a regular sized stroller was the lack of space to get through the isles. Things were so tight that the shopping experience seemed unpleasent because I was so cramped. Opening up some isles would be greatly appreciated. I appreciate your attention to these matters."

2017-06-25

"I don't think that my gender, race, or how much I make in a year should matter to you. What should matter is how I was treated in your store, and how clean the store is or if I would be interested in coming back to your location. You really need to retrain your staff on customer assistance, or even friendliness."

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2017

A rep from Peebles, Crystal City, MO, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-06-19

"I love shopping at Peebles stores. I had a good experience and will be back."

Share Peebles, Crystal City, MO's store rating

Peebles, Crystal City, MO is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Crystal City, MO is a merchant member
Peebles, Crystal City, MO participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.