Stores > Peebles - Clearance Outlet, Lexington Park, MD
  • Peebles - Clear

Lexington Park, MD USA
      20653

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles - Clearance Outlet, Lexington Park, MD by clicking a star below.

2017-01-21

"The Pebbles store in our area has been an outlet store. Most of the survey questions really don't apply to this store. It is a messy conglomeration, only somewhat organized, with no displays. Our family shopped this store before it was an outlet and after for the good deals. This store is closing this Saturday, which is too bad. The nearest Pebbles is 45 minutes one way from our area, which means Pebbles won't be my first choice when shopping. Your website is not easy to use. Tried to make a purchase before Christmas during the 40% off sale on items not available in any stores within 50+miles of my house. The site would not give me the 40% off nor could I use my birthday coupon. If your corporation would like my continued business these issues need to be addressed. Thank You!"

Rep reply posted Jan-25-2017

A rep from Peebles - Clearance Outle, , has responded

“Thanks for letting us know about the issue you had with one of our offers. We appreciate customer feedback, even if we’re not meeting their expectations — it helps us a great deal in improving the shopping experience. We will share this information with the appropriate team and do our best to get it clarified and corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We look forward to working with you so you’ll be comfortable shopping with us again. ”

2017-01-13

"Enjoyed browsing the racks prior to store closing."

2016-12-26

"Great experience, friendly associates, excellent atmosphere."

2016-12-22

"The Cashier was kind & helpful."

2016-12-22

"The last time I shopped at our Peebles store, I was convinced to sign up for the rewards program to received discounts and special offers. I received a mailing with several coupons in it, including $10 off a purchase. Our store is not near my house and I do not go to that area often, but since I had coupons, I made a trip to used them. I was told by the clerk that I could not use the coupons since our store is a discount/clearance store. This was very disappointing since we do not have any other Peebles store in our area. I do not see any point to being part of the rewards program if I will not be able to use any of the coupons that are sent to me."

Share Peebles - Clearance Outlet, Lexington Park, MD's store rating

Peebles - Clearance Outlet, Lexington Park, MD is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles - Clearance Outlet, Lexington Park, MD is a merchant member
Peebles - Clearance Outlet, Lexington Park, MD participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,434 merchant members.