Stores > Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA
  • Peebles, Belle Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA Elite Status

Belle Vernon, PA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA by clicking a star below.

2017-10-04

"associate tayler was extremely helpful and friendly in helping with our purchase. an asset to the store"

2017-10-01

"It would be helpful if there was a better set up for customer service to check out customers. There is always a long line and customers get frustrated."

2017-09-29

"Good. I am in a wheelchair and it is sometimes difficult to get around but they have moved stuff and it is much easier."

2017-09-28

"Only one register was open, customers were upset and complaining. The associate was not friendly or helpful at all."

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2017

A rep from Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-09-27

"I was very satisfied with my experience this time. It was the first after the clean up. I was impressed with appearence of the store and the staff. The a cashier was exceptional. The lady who worked in the back with long sandy coloered hair was great too."

2017-09-21

"Disappointed that Alfred Dunner Women's Plus size is not longer carried in Peebles."

2017-09-20

"My general experience was good, other than the fact that the racks are very close and hard to get between, the values are very good and I can handle the experience."

2017-09-12

"Everyone at this location is so friendly and helpful."

2017-09-12

"Everyone working at this location is so friendly and helpful."

2017-09-10

"Very confused about sales policy. I had a $10 coupon off $10. Item I purchased was $20 reduced to $10. took item and coupon to register and was told that my total less the coupon was only $9.++ and to use the coupon I had to purchase another item to bring the sale total over $10. What the ?. $20 less $10 (coupon) in my head is $10 and the coupon should have been accepted and my item would have been free. When I questioned this, the cashier said this is the way our registers are programmed. I cannot understand this reasoning as this seems to be a ploy just for customers to buy more merchandise. To me running this coupon is fraudulent and must be questioned by Better Business unless someone here can explain this line of reasoning to me."

2017-08-30

"I shopped at Peebles and enjoyed myself."

2017-08-26

"Great. Friendly associates"

2017-08-26

"The associate at the customer service checkout was outstanding. I will look for her every time. Her name was Tayler. She was wonderful in helping me figure out my coupons and sales the best way for me."

2017-08-25

"Not good since you no longer have Alfred Dunner in plus sizes."

2017-08-13

"Fine, sometimes there are too many racks, too tight spaces to look at clothes. Could be more organized."

Share Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA's store rating

Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA is a merchant member
Peebles, Belle Vernon, PA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.