Stores > Pdffiller.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
Voice your opinion! Review Pdffiller.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Quite good. Was surpised by bad reviews

"I was very surprised when saw bad reviews in Google. Looked like really trash and scam. But when I have find copypasted bad comments I understood that someone is just trolling in comments.

So I have decided get own experience and purchased subscription. It was really good to see and use that toolkit. It does everything I need for working with papers!

2017-10-12

Nice and friendly support

"I am amazed how fast their staff responding to complaints! I had some payment issues and their representative helped me step by step solve my problem.

I like them

2017-10-11

Handy stuff

"Toolkit has all I need and even more! Not sure that someone needs faxing today. But business know better than I do)

Also I was a bit disappointed that bing told me about pdfiller that it is free of charge.

2017-10-11

Best prices!

"First I was misleaded by engines and got to some service which called themselves as "PDF filler". They are really scammers and provide malware in their products.

But this guys have awesome product and quite fair with pricing. And ability get refund in 180 days is really good.

2017-10-09

Didn't expect that it has so much use

"My experience first time wasn't so good because engines mislead me and said that PDfiler is free. I was disappointed because i had a need to pay for a single form. After I purchased a subscription I have decided what tools they have.
And that was awesome! I can send, sign, edit, print stuff just from that editor. That dramatically increased my own productivity at work.

2017-10-03

Works directly as advertised

"I had some reasons to think that this is not trustworthy company and saw really much reviews, where people said that they are scammers, send private data, etc.
But I have decided try it out and it works like a charm.

2017-09-29

Worth of money!

"I used free version and it was just amazing. All tools for editing worked like a charm. But there is some issues with printing. I think that because of updates. Anyway I think it is a tool which worth of spent money. "

2017-09-22

Their offers are really friendly

"There are reasons why I like pdfiller:
- 180 days of refund
- 7 days free trial
- User friendly interface

But unfortunately support is a bit slow. Maybe that because of high load. But I had to wait 3 hours for response.

2017-09-18

Very good!

"It is a good application. Compatible with my mobile devices and even with browser extensions! They work not bad. But I am not sure that it always works correctly.
Fortunately, customer service very good. Responds fast and helps a lot.

2017-09-11

Checked almost all features

"I can say that pdfiler is definitely №1 editor for documents. But guys! Why so much useless features? When I am starting scrolling abilities it looks like mess! And editor looks a bit overloaded by pointless featues.
But it works as advertised anyway.

2017-09-08

Probably refund wasn't needed

"I used this editor only for applying to university. But as I see it has much more options and abilities to send filled and signed papers directly to the places I need. "

2017-09-07

Definitely rated A editor

"I agree with guys who said that it has complicated and messy interface. But I barely can imagine how to place all that features.
It really works as advertised and do everything I need in my activity.

2017-09-05

It is much more useful than I expected.

"I have purchased subscription just for filling out one tax form. But after some time I understood that I can use pdffiler not only for taxes. It is very good time saver for working with documents and made my work close to being paprlerss. "

2017-09-04

A bit confusing ui

"I don't spend a lot of time in web so using my phone just for work and chatting. I have decided to use pdffiler for filling my pag ibig form but couldn't understand how to use editor.
Fortunately customer service sent me manual how to complete my forms. 4 stars because not very user friendly interface.

2017-08-29

Worth of 5 stars!

"My small business was very slow because lot of papers and filling them was a real nightmare. Making papers with Pdffiler dramatically increased performance of our staff. "

Share Pdffiller.com's store rating

Pdffiller.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pdffiller.com is not a merchant member
Pdffiller.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!