• Pcmri.com

2014-10-04

"I have just notified PCMRI that I want a refund. Since installing their stuff, I immediately started getting more popups than ever. And when I talked to them on the phone, for them to 'fix it', is another $19 a month....above the $300 I paid for this crap. Salesman also kept stressing that this was 'all I needed', which isn't true. Also needed is an anti-virus program because PCMRI does NOT remove or prevent viruses. I hope I can get my money back."

2014-07-29

"I initially got scammed into getting the PC-MRI Anti-Malware (they charged me double the price for the product, but I was eventually able to get refunded) my computer did not speed up at all, in fact it worked even worse and when I finally got ahold of someone to re-fix my computer I was told to leave my connection on and they would remotely connect during the night, which they never did. it took 3 days to even get it back up to the slowness I had before going through these guys. PC-MRI Anti-Malware finds about 100-150 cookie threats daily even if I don't go online or to any websites. I recently left my computer on when I ran to the store and when I came back I had the FBI/Department of Justice pop-up covering my screen saying I violated something and if I didn't pay $300 my computer would be locked and turned in (even in safe mode this came up). PC-MRI Anti-Malware was running at the time this would have occurred and was probably running a scan around that time but didn't detect it or prevent it, a system restore that I ran eventually got rid of it, but this program is horrible and for the amount of time/money I had spent on it to "fix and keep my computer running good" I would avoid this product all together."

2014-02-17

"On 1/16/14, I paid over $400 for a computer "fix" and malware protection. Great "fix" and hopefully a great product.

I purchased what I was told was a "LIFETIME" product with no need for monthly updating and annual renewals as with most anti-virus/malware software.
This was quite pricey, but I figured that a "LIFETIME" product and "LIFETIME" protection would be well worth the price.

And then BAM! Out of nowhere I get an email notice of a $15 charge to my credit card... that was AND will forever be taken from my credit card EVERY MONTH AUTOMATICALLY!! And for what? I had NO idea since this "minor" aspect of business was NEVER mentioned in my original dialog regarding the purchase!

After 3 conversations with both "SafeCart.com" and "PCMRI" I was told that this $15/month ($180/year) would allow me to access "Tech Support" in the future if ever I needed it! Well, thats nice, but it was never discussed with me at all. I just started getting noticed that I was handing "PCMRI" $15/month, AUTOMATICALLY (without notice to, or authorization from... me) for a "LIFETIME"!
NOTE: After jumping through a bunch of hoops with this issue, I was able to decline and cancel this unwanted service from PCMRI and get a refund for the last 2 months (supposedly, since I have not seen it yet). Needless to say, after putting a "watch" on this contrived, monthly, automatic charge on my AmEx account, I NOW feel like I need to (and I WILL) change my card number since, no doubt, anyone at PCMRI now has it!
Bottom Line: Their product may or may not be good, but with $400+ initial cost PLUS $180/year has proven that their business practice AND customer service leaves a LOT to be desired.
Trust me; the $400+ product that I ended up with is NOT worth getting covertly SCREWED for an additional $180 per year. Had I not noticed this action by PCMRI, and had it gone any further, I’d be talking to the U.S. Department of Justice, Retail Fraud division right now.
Good luck!"

2013-09-10

"they did fix my malware problem, but it took two days. finally when fixed, it cost a lot of money. Now I mentioned my problem to friends, they two had had the same problem, but they just undated they security software and it fixed the problem......Like most people we are at the mercy of what we are being told.."

2013-09-09

"The problem I was having was resolved to my satisfaction"

2013-09-07

" The customer service rep. was helpful and explained what your services would provide for me. I needed help right now with The "FBI Virus" that had infected my computer. The senior technician cleaned my computer and got me back to a happy place again. Thank you."

2013-09-01

"The young lady that I talked with was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. My only issue is that my computer does not work as efficiently as it did prior to you working on it. The speed is fine but some of web pages come up strange when I initially open them."

2013-08-26

"I was very satisfied with the Techs that helped me. I hope I will continue to be satisfied by the PC Pro protection of my computer. Thanks for all of the help.

Regards,
April "

2013-08-26

"We should have done this when we first bought the computer. Thanks!"

2013-08-26

"Pcmri took care of everything to make sure all of my information is protected and safe! Thank you Pcmri!!!"

2013-08-21

"The software was recommended by a wonderful tech from SparkTrust PC Cleaner. The tech uses the software himself and he showed me all the viruses on my computer, which by the way was almost going to have to get repaired, and how pcmri can help. so far so good and i no longer get viruses or attacks to my harddrive"

Bolton, Lancashire, England Verified Customer
2013-08-20

"all persons that I had dealings with were very helpful and cheerful long may they be that way
Roy"

2013-08-11

"They have worked hard for three days to solve our problems with our XP."

2013-08-11

"Anti-malware PCMRI seems to catch and remove threats Norton doesn't not. Would recommend PCMRI over Norton."

2013-08-10

"8/22/2013 As of this date, contrary to my previous rating. I am totally disappointed in this product. And would like a full refund to my credit card, of which you have on file. Please contact me so I may verify my credit card number with you. Or call me at 203-297-7199, to do this. Thank you for your time. The PC-MRI has already been erased from my computer."

Share Pcmri.com's store rating

Pcmri.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pcmri.com is not a merchant member
Pcmri.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!