Stores > Pay4Homework

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Pay4Homework by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Amazed!

"I really liked the website and the work their writers do. Received excellent and well-edited report. It was just perfect, so I'll keep you in mind. Thanks!

2017-10-04

First try and success

"I ordered chemistry lab here and was satisfied with the result. Received an A. Would recommend it. "

2017-07-17

Great!

"I liked it very much. Didn't ordered a revision as there was no necessity. Plus, got a discount for the next order. Great! "

2017-06-28

Surprisingly cool!

"I don't expect much from such services cause, frankly, you have no guarantees (despite what they say). But the quality of essays I ordered from pay4homework was really high. It impressed me. Maybe, the reason is this service is not the most popular and after it becomes such everything will change, but for now I trust them. Nice. "

2017-04-25

Extremely useful!

"Well, I really messed up with my dissertation... When the half of it was written, I realized academic career was not for me, and I had more chances to succeed if started working right away. Moreover, I already had an offer from a great company a lot of my mates would love to join) nevertheless, I still needed to complete my Ph.D. work as it was too dumb to spend hundreds of hours on the dissertation and drop it in the middle. So, I ordered it from pay4homework. These guys did an excellent job! I didn't set the deadline, but writers finished the dissertation really fast, I got it in 3 weeks or less. You played an important role in my life. Thanks. "

2017-04-07

2 in 1

"I've ordered my math homework here, and got it really fast, I think the homework was done in 6 hours (and the deadline was 24 hours). Very impressive!
The second great part is the price is absolutely ok. Well, obvious, I'd better spend the money on fun, but first things first)
The exams are coming... so, I will keep this service in mind.
Not bad at all, indeed.

2017-03-06

Creative and original essays

"Once, I've ordered an essay from the similar website and was ****, cause it seemed it was written by 2-grader... Since then, I was afraid of using such services. However, last month I had soooo many tasks, that I wouldn't cope with them by myself... so, I decided to try custom essay writing once more. Well, it was what I need! Not boring essays, but creative and well-thought, reading them you feel it is written by professional. So, this time I was pleased! Thnx! You really helped! "

2017-02-23

Best friend

"This website is my smarter best friend)) It helped me out thousand of times. Dunno if I would graduate from college without it... Yeah, we had fights like all friends)) revisions, payment misunderstandings, other stuff... But the end has been always happy) And the graduation was too) ) Keep it up and all the best "

2017-02-03

More than ghostwriting

"I made use of this service to got some help with the editing of my term paper. Unfortunately, the price of the editing doesn't differ much from the writing a paper from scratch... However, I made an order as I wanted my paper to be perfect. Along with the editing, I received recommendations on how to add to my college paper more value and how to make it more persuasive. Some pieces of advice were objectionable, as for me, but some were really useful. I appreciated them. Thank you."

2017-01-23

Crazy experience!

"Wow, it was hilarious, but add me some grey hairs!!
I wrote an essay we had 2 weeks to finish it... but the last night before the deadline, my mate said I mixed up the topic... It was awful!.. and impossible for me to write another essay in one night, so I ordered it online at pay4homework.. the price was not low, as a deadline was tight, but it was my mistake (( So, I received my essay in the 6 a.m. and ordered it at 2 p.m. this story has a happy end, but I was lucky I had a friend, who helped me to register and fill all the form at the website, so I got an essay on time... otherwise I don't think, I could order is fast, as the register procedure is kind of intricate.. Please, make it easier for such bunglers like me)
Thanks, now you are my fallback.

2017-01-19

What a great service!

"Thank you for the essays you wrote for me in the last semester, thanks to you my professors think I study 24/7) My grades are impressive! Will order papers in next semester. See ya!"

2016-12-21

Saved my holidays plans

"This year was a nightmare... But I survived with your help guys! Thank you for essays done in 4 hours. Happy holidays!"

2016-11-11

Great service for busy students

"I've ordered essays at pay4homework.com a few times, as I have part-time work and sometimes just couldn't cope with all the assignments I get in college. All the papers I received from this writing service were professionally written and free of any kind of mistakes. Besides, the price is more than affordable. I earned money that I spend on one custom essay in 3-4 hours. It is the cheapest insurance I ever have :) Thank you!"

Share Pay4Homework's store rating

Pay4Homework is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pay4Homework is not a merchant member
Pay4Homework does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!