Stores > Paul's Home Fashions

• Business Hours: M-F 10AM - 5PM Central

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2017-02-20

The Croscill bedding was beautiful!!!!

"I would order from Paul's home Fashions again!"

This review was modified by lorimartin100 on February 22 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-02-16

Nice products but STAY ORGANIZED with returns

"Hi, It's possible that my experience returning a product to Paul's Home Fashion's was just a fluke, but I'm letting you know about this just in case. I purchased a quilt from them (GREAT QUALITY, PRICED PROPERLY, BEAUTIFUL DESIGN) but it just didn't go as well with the design of the bedroom as I thought it would. So, I contacted the company to find out its return policy and followed the instructions for the return. 2 1/2 months went by and I never heard from the company - no email confirmation of the return, no charge-back on my credit card. So, I called them to find out what was going on and they said that the warehouse did receive the return two months ago, but "for some reason" I was never sent confirmation of the return - nor was I provided with the credit to my card. Perhaps this was just a fluke, but maybe not. If I had not been organized with my credit card statement, I wouldn't have noticed the lack of credit and would have been out nearly $300 which is what I spent on the original order. So, if you do make a return, make sure to follow up to make sure that your return is processed - you can't just assume that it's taking place. "

This review was modified by mb-17916 on February 21 2017 12:00:18 AM

2017-02-12

Happy in the mountains

"The woodland lace curtains were the perfect window treatments for our cabin. I love them! We have a small livingroom and the curtains have brightened it up, just the right touch. The beat part is it was here in just a few days! Would absolutely recommend Paul's Home Fashions."

This review was modified by yount_pam on February 14 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-01-22

Do your research. Find the best deal. Purchase what you really want.

"I saw a very appealing way of hanging lace curtains on google while searching for Victorian style curtains. I looked into it and after much searching I decided THAT'S the lookI I want! Of course with me being frugal, I had to find the best deal. Paul's had the curtains for the best price with the shipping included."

This review was modified by cupbearer1 on January 24 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-01-21

Where R U?

"Wondering what is taking so long to receive my package.... I had hoped to have my valances but now we rare into another week....ordered online 1/13/17. If there is a problem I would appreciate knowing."

This review was modified by dunrobin2 on January 24 2017 12:02:19 AM

2017-01-19

Again

"I was so pleased I ordered again!!!"

This review was modified by Mcrosson49 on January 24 2017 12:00:50 AM

2017-01-18

Pleasant, and Easy

"very smooth and easy placement of order and delivery was very quick."

This review was modified by dadto11 on January 20 2017 06:15:02 PM

2016-12-27

Curtain search

"Search feature is extremely helpful-able to narrow down choices immediately. Descriptions of product are accurate. Quality of product is excellent. Delivery was timely. Overall good shopping experience. "

2016-12-22

Items Not In Stock

"I ordered two items but unfortunately, they are not in stock. Paul's Home Fashions called me and I elected to have the purchase price refunded."

2016-12-16

Love, Love, love the Carly Lace Curtains with Attached Valance.

"Ordered 4 sets of these curtains and they are just beautiful. Only one tassel fell apart, but with four sets it didn't really show. The service was great, and a very speedy delivery.
Would recommend anyone to buy from you. Thank you for making this woman happy!

2016-12-15

haven't received order yet

"I have not received the shams yet"

2016-12-09

delivered as they said they would

"The bedspread was exactly the size they said it would be. The material was of very good quality. The color was exactly as show on the internet site. I am very pleased."

2016-12-09

Die lot differences

"I like this set except for the die lot difference on the two euro shams. I took a picture to post but I don't see where I can add it."

2016-12-08

Beautiful lace curtains

"Shopping Paul's Home Fashions was a pleasure. I found exactly what I was looking for at half the price of many of the other shopping sites. My lace curtains are well made and of the highest quality. "

2016-12-04

"Love my Buffalo Check curtains!"

Share Paul's Home Fashions's store rating

Paul's Home Fashions is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paul's Home Fashions is a merchant member
Paul's Home Fashions participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.