Stores > Paul's Home Fashions

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Paul's Home Fashions by clicking a star below.

2017-10-17

Excellent Quality - Fast delivery

"I was able to find just what I was looking for at a reasonable price - and with speedy delivery!"

2017-10-15

Rustic bedding

"I love that I received free shipping. It saved even more money. They're prices were low and I received it in a timely manner. The quality is very good. The valances were even lined and better quality than others. I will buy from them again. "

2017-10-15

Still waiting

"I recently placed another order with Paul's Home Fashions because I was satisfied with my merchandise. I'm still waiting for the rest of my order not sure when it will come."

2017-10-06

Poor Customer Service!

"Firstly, I did not receive all of my order at the same time. There was no mention about the missing package, nor was there two tracking numbers involved. The last package wasn't even packaged the same. My big problem was that I was belittled over the phone by a man who, after I questioned why I did not receive "complete" euro shams that I ordered as pictured on their web site, told me that I should know that euro shams have to be filled (stuffed) by the purchaser. I tried to explain to him that my first experience with euro shams was a beautiful comforter set gotten from Croscill directly in 2014 that arrived totally complete--there was no way to "stuff" the shams, as they were completely filled up and sewn entirely closed. I was planning on taking pics to send to the company and will eventually do so to prove my point. This man even had the gall to ask me, "When you buy pillowcases, do you expect them to have pillows inside them?" I told him he was being ridiculous. In my opinion, this man needs a course in tact and respectfulness. I will never buy from this company again. The only reason I didn't give a 1 star rating was because of a woman named Lindsay who did respond with answers to my email questions rather promptly. In the future, I will buy directly from Croscill only!"

2017-10-06

someone should double check shipments against invoices BEFORE shipping!

"My first order, which I received promptly, was not the COLOR (Celedon) that I had originally ordered - AQUA was the color I needed; therefore, I had to pay SHIPPING to return the patio panel due to NO FAULT of MY OWN. Ordered another one same day I received the WRONG colored item and paid AGAIN for corrected color item. I checked my credit card account TODAY and do NOT see a refund of the RETURNED item. I did receive the correct item this week, but am still waiting on the REFUND of the returned WRONG color patio panel. Do I have any recourse on collecting the shipping cost as this would speak well for your company as good customer service. thank you ..."

2017-10-04

My order is here and I love it!

"I ordered a quilt/sham/bedskirt in a bright red holly pattern and it arrived in the absolute minimum time. The items are beautiful...rich colors, soft hand and the quilt stitch pattern is small and lovely. I am VERY happy with my experience. "

2017-10-04

Issue resolved easily!

"I ordered 2 sets of Heritage Lace curtains for our home,a total of 5 items. One item was sent in wrong color which ended up looking better than the color I had ordered. I almost ordered them in both colors to begin with. I sent an email explaining what was wrong and what I needed for color exchange. They sent me the new color curtains with a bag to return the wrong color curtains. It was such an easy process and the curtains look great now! "

2017-09-19

Poor communication

"I placed an order for 3 valences and 1 pair of swag curtains. The site said all were available and in stock. I received email saying order was shipped and given tracking information with all the items listed. I received the order and it is incomplete. Only the 3 valences arrived and I do not yet know the whereabouts of the swag valence pair. I will not order from this seller again. "

2017-09-15

Beyond expectations

"Great online service. Delivery more rapid than expected."

2017-09-14

Dogwood Memories

"Curtains look great hanging in my bedroom windows. Brought back lovely memories of driving down Peachtree St. in Atlanta and seeing all the beautiful dogwood bushes in bloom. The curtains compliment the Dogwood quilt that I made for the bed."

2017-09-13

Very satisfied

"I appreciate that you have with in-stock what you have on your website."

2017-09-13

Beautiful dining room curtains

"I spent several hours looking on-line for just the "right" curtain panels for my newly painted dining room. I knew I wanted lace just not sure what kind. I became acquainted with the Pointe d'Esprit and found them for an excellent price at Paul's Home Fashions. The ordering process was painless and my curtain panels arrived in a timely fashion. I have decided to order four more panels to better cover my windows. "

2017-09-04

Woodland curtains

"very pleased with my purchase. Easy ordering & quick delivery. Would purchase from Paul's again.

2017-09-04

FABULOUS Service

"I placed my order & when I reviewed it I realized I had checked the wrong color. I called immediately & the man I spoke with said he had just processed it & let me go so he could change it before it was shipped! Within 4 days I had my order in the correct color!! They are beautiful!!!"

2017-08-29

exactly as ordered, great price!

"As said above, exactly as ordered, great price, will buy again!"

Share Paul's Home Fashions's store rating

Paul's Home Fashions is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paul's Home Fashions is a merchant member
Paul's Home Fashions participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.