Stores > Paul's Home Fashions

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Paul's Home Fashions by clicking a star below.

2017-06-06

Supportive

"Most of the time things go smoothly with Paul's, but if a problem does occur, they provide good support."

2017-05-30

I have not received my order and if it doesn't arrive by tomorrow, or they don't respond to my inquiry

"I will dispute payment on my credit card. I received no notice of when my order would be delivered and I'm concerned that it may not be delivered. I Ordered 5/11 and it is 5/30 and no info has been received.

Eileen H Longstreet

2017-04-11

POOR customer service

"Thru no fault of my own an order was shipped to my old address. I had placed part of the order on line and received it promptly. On the same day I placed an additional order per telephone. For some reason that order sent to my old address. According to the shipper it was delivered. I drove to the old address, spoke to the new residents ad the order was not there. I now have to wait until this is RESEARCHED up to 10 days. This is a gift. Company at this point not willing to offer a discount on next purchase(if there is one) or any other compensation. "

2017-04-05

Croscill Galleria Bedding

"Ordering was fast and easy. Received a 20% discount which was awesome! Paul's was the only retailer that offered this bedding set in California King. So happy with my purchase. Plan to order from them again."

2017-04-04

Bait & switch fraud

"I purchased tab drapes. Photos on the website look great- actual product is awful and defective. They won't give me a full refund and blew me off."

2017-03-24

First time experience was terrific

"Valances were exactly as pictured and arrived promptly!"

2017-03-22

Great company and products

"Ordered a comforter set that was out of stock. It was due to be delivered around mid-end of April. To my suprise, my comforter set was shippped and received by mid-March. The company emailed me to let me know about the delay in deliverly as well as answered any of my questions. The product is great quality and beautiful. I will definitely be doing business with this company again. "

2017-03-19

Keep your website up to date!

"I wanted to purchase a Waverly quilt with a matching valance. I was only able to find the valance on Paul's Home Fashions website. I ordered the quilt, it was shipped within 3 days. It looks lovely. However after being charged to my credit card with the purchase, I rec'd. an email stating that they no longer had this item in stock. With a nice "sorry", your credit card will be refunded. Make darn sure your website is UP-TO-DATE! I won't be ordering from here again, although they had some nice products."

2017-03-15

don't know

"Did not receive my order yet."

LoriMartin's Avatar

2017-02-20

The Croscill bedding was beautiful!!!!

"I would order from Paul's home Fashions again!"

2017-02-16

Nice products but STAY ORGANIZED with returns

"Hi, It's possible that my experience returning a product to Paul's Home Fashion's was just a fluke, but I'm letting you know about this just in case. I purchased a quilt from them (GREAT QUALITY, PRICED PROPERLY, BEAUTIFUL DESIGN) but it just didn't go as well with the design of the bedroom as I thought it would. So, I contacted the company to find out its return policy and followed the instructions for the return. 2 1/2 months went by and I never heard from the company - no email confirmation of the return, no charge-back on my credit card. So, I called them to find out what was going on and they said that the warehouse did receive the return two months ago, but "for some reason" I was never sent confirmation of the return - nor was I provided with the credit to my card. Perhaps this was just a fluke, but maybe not. If I had not been organized with my credit card statement, I wouldn't have noticed the lack of credit and would have been out nearly $300 which is what I spent on the original order. So, if you do make a return, make sure to follow up to make sure that your return is processed - you can't just assume that it's taking place. "

2017-02-12

Happy in the mountains

"The woodland lace curtains were the perfect window treatments for our cabin. I love them! We have a small livingroom and the curtains have brightened it up, just the right touch. The beat part is it was here in just a few days! Would absolutely recommend Paul's Home Fashions."

2017-01-22

Do your research. Find the best deal. Purchase what you really want.

"I saw a very appealing way of hanging lace curtains on google while searching for Victorian style curtains. I looked into it and after much searching I decided THAT'S the lookI I want! Of course with me being frugal, I had to find the best deal. Paul's had the curtains for the best price with the shipping included."

2017-01-21

Where R U?

"Wondering what is taking so long to receive my package.... I had hoped to have my valances but now we rare into another week....ordered online 1/13/17. If there is a problem I would appreciate knowing."

2017-01-19

Again

"I was so pleased I ordered again!!!"

Share Paul's Home Fashions's store rating

Paul's Home Fashions is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paul's Home Fashions is a merchant member
Paul's Home Fashions participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.