Stores > Paul's Home Fashions

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Paul's Home Fashions by clicking a star below.
I Love Maui's Avatar

Atascadero
2017-08-15

Perfect

"Just received my order today and its absolutely perfect. The quality and craftsmanship couldn't be better. It seems with having a Cal King bed it's hard to find a selection that I like and I love this one. Plus it's made in the USA....Totally Lobe It! "

2017-08-10

Perfect

"i was looking for a complete bedding set with curtains and acccessories to upgrade my master bedroom - found everything I needed here and it was all delivered within a couple days - perfect ! I will definitely shop at Paul's Home Fashions again.

2017-08-08

Excellent experience!

"Great Seller. Item was received quickly, the quality of the item was perfect. I will keep this Seller in mind for any future needs! I highly recommend this Seller!!"

2017-08-07

Great Company

"Quality products and fast delivery. Have purchased from them many times and will do so in the future!

2017-08-06

Curtains

"Once again, they delivered amazing curtains with amazing quality!!! "

2017-08-03

Excellent experience

"Very happy with my purchase. Very smooth service online and delivery. Thank you."

2017-08-03

The good, the bad....no ugly

"I ordered English Tea Garden curtains and valances; the inserts weren't available at the time of ordering. I received the ordered items promptly and they initially appear to be in excellent condition. Shortly after, I received an Email from Paul's that the inserts were available; so I ordered them. The following day I received another Email from Paul's that the inserts were on back order and would ship in 2 weeks. I have not been charged for the inserts as yet. However, I can't set up the curtains until the inserts arrive. When I receive the inserts and set up the curtains I will post an update."

2017-08-02

A stellar experiance

"So easy and the products are wonderful"

2017-07-17

horrible

"Its been over 2 weeks now "

2017-06-29

Lack of customer satisfaction

"After having ordered a bedding set from Paul's Home Fashions, I saw that another online store offered cheaper prices on the same item. I contacted customer support and got the run around treatment. They did not honor to match the prices and would ask questions, leaving me to suspect maybe they would. Nevertheless, when I asked a question more than three times, I received passive, vague response and no answer. I contacted the number listed on the website and spoke to a representative of the store and she was very rude and uncaring because I was a Canadian customer. I felt I did not matter as a customer at all and felt disrespected and unvalued. For a family business of 47 years, they sure do not operate with the customer comes first policy. I can see that they are inflexible and lack the ability to appreciate what a customer is. I will never do business with them again. "

2017-06-06

Supportive

"Most of the time things go smoothly with Paul's, but if a problem does occur, they provide good support."

2017-05-30

I have not received my order and if it doesn't arrive by tomorrow, or they don't respond to my inquiry

"I will dispute payment on my credit card. I received no notice of when my order would be delivered and I'm concerned that it may not be delivered. I Ordered 5/11 and it is 5/30 and no info has been received.

Eileen H Longstreet

2017-04-11

POOR customer service

"Thru no fault of my own an order was shipped to my old address. I had placed part of the order on line and received it promptly. On the same day I placed an additional order per telephone. For some reason that order sent to my old address. According to the shipper it was delivered. I drove to the old address, spoke to the new residents ad the order was not there. I now have to wait until this is RESEARCHED up to 10 days. This is a gift. Company at this point not willing to offer a discount on next purchase(if there is one) or any other compensation. "

2017-04-05

Croscill Galleria Bedding

"Ordering was fast and easy. Received a 20% discount which was awesome! Paul's was the only retailer that offered this bedding set in California King. So happy with my purchase. Plan to order from them again."

2017-04-04

Bait & switch fraud

"I purchased tab drapes. Photos on the website look great- actual product is awful and defective. They won't give me a full refund and blew me off."

Share Paul's Home Fashions's store rating

Paul's Home Fashions is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paul's Home Fashions is a merchant member
Paul's Home Fashions participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.