Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.54/10 3.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.83/10 2.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.24/10 4.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.94/10 3.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.
2017-08-22

perfect shopping

"i really really love to order in this great shop! perfect service, friendly contact, helping everytime! thank u so much! "

2017-08-22

Sadaf

"So I ordered two items and they were not exactly what was ordered. Got full refund without hastle. 5 stars for service"

2017-08-21

Love the mommy n me dresses

"I love the dresses I got for me and my daughters . They fit all of us perfect . I would highly recommend to buy it from patpat. Evrytime I had any problem I email them and I got respond right away . Excellent customer service . "

2017-08-21

Very bad overall

"Product quality is bad and it took me more than 1.5 month to get the shipment. Horrible and everyone should bad listed it. "

Order took 1 month for packing

"I placed my order to Patpat on 22 Jul and was process on 23 Jul. Today is 21 Aug and the status of my order is still under 'packing'. I did wrote in to the CS and received prompt response from them. However, they only respond promptly to email and no further improvement action was taken. I cannot imagine any online shop that took more than 1 week for packing.

So far I have no comments on the quality of products. However, 1 month packing time for online shop is way too long and I don't even know if they are going to send out my order soon and the delivery method used.

2017-08-20

Strange and inconsistent garment sizing!

"From the offset I was a bit miffed because it wasn't clear on the website that the prices were in US$ - so I ordered $350 worth of clothing only to see close to $500 NZ$ come out of my account.

The clothing arrived a few weeks later, and it was very nicely packaged in individual zippy bags. Looked nice but REALLY bad for the environment when you consider the excessive amounts of non-recyclable plastic used - personally I could have lived without the individual packaging and would have felt better about damaging the environment less.

One of the items was sent incorrectly - but your customer service team has offered to refund the money for that item and send the correct item. I hope that happens.

I strongly recommend that you provide some guidance on sizing to your customers through your website. Unfortunately only one of the items I ordered for myself actually fits. The other items appear to be made for a much smaller woman, perhaps a woman of Asian origin. I only make that assumption because it appears that the garments are manufactured in China. The "large" size ordered is unsuitable for a European size/shape woman. I'm an average build size 14-16 and if I'd known your clothing was much smaller than normal I would have ordered the extra-large for everything.
For example - the women's "large" t-shirt SKU 1688-JP-QZ21-00023-015 is almost exactly the same size as the matching t-shirt for a 7-8 year old boy. Clearly you wouldn't expect this to be the case.

Hopefully you'll take my feedback on board for future customers, because we've spent a lot of money on matching outfits for all the family, which we can no longer wear to coordinate with each other because one of the family (me) doesn't have an outfit! It's a terrible waste of $500.

Wonderful customer service

"I had recently made a purchase online with Patpat for my nephew. After making my purchase, I saw a discount code and made another purchase using the discount code. I then wrote in to inform customer service to cancel my first order. The staff that served me, Menchie, was a wonderful person who helped me cancel my first order. My only complaint is that the items take so long to deliver. While waiting for the items, my nephew has to go back to Philippines so I wrote in to Menchie again to request for the delivery to be sent to Philippines instead. Being such a star, Menchie promptly replied me and helped me to redirect my order to Philippines at no additional cost, which I am most thankful for. This has make my experience shopping with Patpat a wonderful one. Can't wait for the package to arrive so that my little nephew can wear them. My last check on the status shows that it is still in the process of being packed. Therefore, I'm giving Patpat 4* but the service that Menchie rendered me definitely deserves a 5*. Thanks again for your great help, Menchie!"

Quality customer service

"I purchased 3 outfits for my daughter in July and one of them came with a damaged headband. I reached out to the company seeking resolution and they responded right away. I received a full refund for that outfit without having to go through the hassle of looking into other avenues to fix the problem.

The only criticism I have is that the shipping of the items took almost a month after purchase. Regardless, the company provided excellent customer service and I will be a returning customer for sure.

Very pleased

"I ordered Christmas pjs for my nieces and nephews. They were received in a timely manner. Some of the sizes did run a tad small but the customer service department responded within a day on how to exchange items. I was very happy to hear that the company was going to reimburse me for the 15% credit because the pjs I ordered went on sale the following day. "

Long time customer

"I have been buying from PatPat for about a year now, and they have become the first place I go to look for something I need, especially baby related! They have the most unique styles for babies and kids - things you can not find in stores. Prices are Always competitive, usually 50-70% off retail! Everything about this app is great. I will shop with them as long as they are around! "

Excellent

"The order for my entire family was delivered in timely manner, thank you Patpat."

Amazing customer service!!!

"I ordered the wrong size for my dress and sent an email inquiring how to exchange the item. I received responses promptly from the company, and they answered all my questions respectfully. They ended up fixing me a full refund on my dress and letting me keep it! I was so pleased to receive such wonderful customer service, as it is so hard to come by. Will be shopping again in the near future! "

2017-08-18

Excellent customer service and communication!!!

"My experience with PatPat is superb. Though the clothes my wife bought does not fit, they issue a full refund and no need to return the clothes. No question ask.
The customer service and communication is 2nd to none. I highly recommend PatPat!!!

Excellent Customer Service

"the best customer service i ever met !!!!"

2017-08-17

Loved it!

"I absolutely loved my dresses and customer service was amazing. I will definitely be ordering again soon!"

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!