Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.20/10 3.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.20/10 2.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.80/10 2.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.
2017-04-27

Terrible quality, customer service disappeard

"I've asked for the whole of my order to be returned as quality extremely poor, and wrong sizes. Customer service has now disappeared and they're not answering my emails anymore.... Extremely disappointed!!! No refund.... No service.... :( stay away from this company"

2017-04-21

A little late, but great customer service.

"I really like the outfit and price. Yes shipping took awhile, but customer service helped me and it came when they said it would. I would order from them again."

2017-04-20

Horrible service

"I made an order from patpat when I received it after waiting an entire month I open the bag and find out all of my items were the wrong size ! I ordered a 18 month suit and got a 4 t which was ridiculous then I read there clothing was best quality and the dress I got for my daughter not to mention also wrong size was poking her "

2017-04-20

Totally love

"My friend refer some cute jumpsuits from patpat to me as I am expecting my first daughter in 3 months. I am in love with the jumpsuits, very soft and lovely. "

2017-04-18

Not even worth one star but had to pick one so I can write a review

"PLEASE DO NOT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! I ordered a Easter outfit this year 2017 on March 29 and I still haven't received it and it's April 18. It says I will get April 24!!!! What a joke this company is!!! This company needs to go out of business please do not order from this company!! I asked them why would you offer a Easter outfit and then not get it till after Easter!! What a let down!! All they could say was sorry for the delay!! Idiots!!!"

2017-04-18

Now I'm afraid...

"Now I'm afraid after reading all of the reviews. I'm in panic.. I ordered over $200 clothes on Apr 13th without reading the reviews. Since I ordered a lot, I supposed to get them by now which they offered to deliver within 3-5(?) business days. PatPat absolutely shouldn't promise or mention on their website about express shipping if they keep being late. I wish it arrive soon since I need them for Korea trip in May... Then, I will change the grade to over 3 !!!"

Lovely dresses

"Purchased items from here and they had been exactly what I ordered. the whole lot got here on time and that i had no issues in any respect. the goods have been in best condition and i would not hesitate to propose this organization to all people. i'm able to genuinely use them again."

Out of stock story

"I placed the order two weeks ago and basically just never hear from them again. I contacted the customer service and they told me the out of stock story as mentioned by others here. At this point, l'm trying to get my money back. Don't fall for this. This company is very suspicious. "

Worst service

"Ordered items 3 weeks ago and should have know better. Still not here and items said despatched 2 days after delivery. When I emailed to chase they said items would be sent that day...so I attempted to cancel and was told they'd been shipped!
Seen so many shocking reviews and they pop up everywhere on FB Instagram etc. Don't hold out much hope for them arriving. Shame as "pictures" were nice!! Don't use this company crooks.

Worst company ever!

"I have been waiting over a month for my order. Two weeks I ago I contacted patpat to find out where my order was, they said it was out of stock and that it should ship in 3-4 days. That was April 1st. It's now the 14th and still nothing. Stay away from this company!! They are the worst!!"

Better Business Bureau

"I Reported This Company To The BBB. Because It's A Complete Scam. My Bank Refunded My Money. Because PatPat Refused To Do So. This Company Will Be Investagated."

2017-04-14

Beautiful clothes and great customer service

"I ordered some clothes for my 3yrs old girl. All Items came in time and look absolutely stunning. Placed order on 24/03 stuff got delivered on 07/04 - so about two weeks delivery, but it was worth waiting for them. Contacted customer service and received very prompt response with clear explanation on the status of my order and a follow up after it was actually posted. I have already ordered again since and await delivery. Thank you PatPat. You have a new loyal customer."

2017-04-12

Awful

"It's been a month since I ordered and it's still not here."

2017-04-10

Where do I start - Worst to rock bottom worst

"I wish I had read the reviews here before I ordered on PatPat. It has been close to a month and no sign of order to be shipped. The customer rep does not The company is a COMPLETE SCAM. STAY AWAY people. "

2017-04-06

Horrible! You'll never get your item!

"If I could give zero stars I would. Waiting over a month and hasn't shippped. The worst part is they keep advertising and keep taking people's
Money and no one is getting their stuff. Someone needs to shut this company down. They won't respond to emails
Or phone calls. And when I comment on their Instagram post to ask where my stuff is they blocked me from their page. Stay away or throw your money out the window....same concept.

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!