Stores > PatPat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.22/10 6.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
Voice your opinion! Review PatPat by clicking a star below.
2017-10-20

Very disappointed!! Took 2 months to receive horrible order!

"I wish I could give this place 0 stars! I am a busy working mom with 2 little ones so I online shop very often and I don't think I have ever been so disappointed with an online store. First of all it took 2 months to receive our order. Good thing we didn't need it right away. We ordered Christmas pajamas for our whole family. I wear a size medium/large depending on the clothing and the items we bought are pajamas so I decided to get X-large to they would be extra big and loose. Yeah, I couldn't even pull the pajamas pants up my legs! And this is not just me! My husband who's size has never changed ordered a medium they were way too small for him too! My son wears a size 2T-3T so we ordered a 3T and it fits way too small. And to make it worse the pajama top for my son has a big red stain on it! And of course if I want to return it I have to pay shipping, so I guess we have to settle for a 50% refund. Also, the fabric on all of the clothing just felt cheap. I have learned my lesson and I am going to be more careful with online shopping and will never online shop at PatPat again. "

Great

"Service and products for kids and babies"

great customer service

"It's so refreshing to do business with a company who has great customer service. "

2017-10-20

Delivery failure but excellent customer service

"For some reason the order failed to deliver. This was a big disappointment. Catherine, the customer service manager, went out of her way to be helpful. We finally had to cancel the order. My money was refunded very quickly. I was also given extra coupons for furture orders. I do appreciate the customer service dedication and attention."

Happy!

"Hello, I was pleasantly suprised with my order! Not only did I get everytime in a very quickly manner, everything is more than perfect! thank you!"

SCAM!!!

"Patpat is a scam, do not buy there! I received an email telling me they had system upgrade and my delivery is delayed. Contacted customer service to cancel and ask for a refund or an approximate date. They said they are checking it but no real answer and no delivery. How can we sue this company so it will disappear and stop this digital fraud?"

Shehab

"It's very very bad experince ,i'm from dubai and i make order in 5 october and my order not delivery yet ,i track my order always every time my order in packing 3weeks in packing ,i wan't know when my order delivery ???!!!"

Germany

excellent customer service

"I orderd some items and they are very pretty. Unfortunately, some of them were not fitting. I've contact the customer Service and they were very friendly. They offered me a refund. Patpat ist really recommendable. Thanks!!"

2017-10-18

Beautiful dress; tiny daughter

"I ordered/received a beautiful dress from PatPat but unfortunately, it will be a while until my daughter can grow into it. The customer service folks were fabulous in helping me address the issue and were very accommodating. Nice clothing and great customer service -- can't ask for more!"

Christmas Pajamas

"I bought these pajamas for Christmas family picture. They are cute, soft, comfy and love the colors. I had a little trouble with the sizes but when I reached out to Patpat customer service, they gave me speedy resolution--I got a refund! Awesome customer service. :)"

Family pajamas

"Love our family matching pajamas! Can’t wait to wake up Christmas morning in them!! Very good quality and fit great! "

2017-10-17

Fine quality and design and a very good customer service

"We have ordered kid clothes from this website and we're happy about the design and quality of them. The customer service reacts very quickly and tries to help in whatever they can. Special thanks go to Grachel!
Despite there were some discrepancies between what we've ordered and received, we were offered with several refund options and selected the most appropriate one for us. Thank you!

2017-10-16

DO NOT BUY!

"3 months later and I have not yet received most products or a full refund. Save yourself the grief and money!"

2017-10-16

excellent quality

"reliable site. excellent quality products. the photos reflect the reality at 100%."

2017-10-15

Rubbish company

"Absolutely rubbish! Order was delayed 2 weeks I requested cancellation and was completely ignored! Money grabbers! Please avoid this place "

Share PatPat's store rating

PatPat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PatPat is not a merchant member
PatPat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!