• Pasadena Networ

"Arrived quickly, and has been added to the components for a future project."

This review was modified by eddadwitten0647 on June 05 2015 04:47:22 PM

"Digging these! I haven't had any issues yet, fast set up from my Mac and no issues - great range."

This review was modified by julissaapine42 on June 05 2015 04:41:49 PM

"No complaints. Arrived on time and as expected."

This review was modified by breannabreis308 on June 04 2015 07:02:08 PM

"Items delivered on time (very fast delivery) and just as promised. Great seller."

This review was modified by syblecrossignol7173 on June 03 2015 11:13:09 PM

"Excellent. Arrived on time and product description was spot on."

"I sent an item back for a refund and have been waiting 3 months. I was last told they were sending out a check. None of my phone calls or emails have been responded to for a month now. I guess I now have to get familiar with taking legal action with an out of state company over a $100 refund. "

This review was modified by DustinHensley on December 18 2014 07:19:41 PM

"Very helpful on the phone. We got exactly what we needed. A great setup for a connection between two buildings."

This review was modified by gfwifi on October 22 2014 01:21:35 PM

"Placed an order for some UBNT equipment listed as in stock and ready to ship. 12 days and 3 phone calls later, the order has finally shipped. Customer service is outsourced and can't do much other than slowly and painfully take a message for a callback. Will only order from them as a last resort in the future."

This review was modified by vectordatasystems on October 22 2014 12:16:38 PM

"I Looked everywhere for NanoBridges and this was the only place I found. Arrived in only 2 day with Ground shipping."

"I ordered a bunch of stuff and 75% of it arrived today.
I called to ask why I had not received my NB 2.4's I was told today that they were on back order... Why was I not informed of this at check out? or any point in time until I called today? If I wanted to order radios 20 days from now, I would not have ordered them a week ago.

I called several times today and was told that I would be receiving a call from Frank before 5pm. I did not hear back and called again at 4:50pm. I was told to call back in 10 minuets. When I demanded to speak with a manager regarding the refunding of my money, I was transfered to a phone that rang for 8 minuets before I finally hung up. I called back at 5pm as requested only to find that your office is now closed.

I generally have a good experience with this company, but after my "customer service" experience today I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Please Refund My Money ASAP as well as the associated cost of shipping.

"2nd order with Pasadena Networks, arrived on time. Installed and working perfectly."

Austin, TX

"I was looking for wi-spy I found Pasadena Networks, LLC had it at the lowest price. Placed the order the item arrived very quickly. Nothing to complain about."

"Placed order via wlanparts website paid for overnight shipping. Did not receive a tracking number. Emailed them the next day about this promptly got back a rather short and rude response. I expressed that the component was needed as soon as possible and please send it and a tracking number. They then waited until the end of the day to cancel the order after it was too late to overnight it from another vendor. BEWARE!!!! RUDE and poor customer service!

If I were Franklin Keeney I would truly be embarrassed. UPS can get a package anywhere in the world over night and wlanparts cant even get a box from the front of his shop to the back... Extremely disappointed with my shopping experience.

"I ordered 3 Wireless Access Points with Mounts on June 26th. I received the Mounts with no Access Points on July 2nd with no explanation of the missing items. Tried to call to see what the problem was and got Voice mail, left messages and no response. Sent Email and got no response. Sent request from their Contact Us form and got no response. Finally on July 15 at 4:55pm, I got someone on the phone. They tell me that they got shorted on the access points and they would issue a refund right away. That fixes the problem of waiting over 2 weeks for my order and now have a client that is upset with me."

"Very helpful, fast service, great products! I just recieved 10 Ubiquiti PicoStation M2s from Pasadena Networks. I received them within a few days. The folks at Pasadena Networks were very helpful in suggesting the product based upon my needs. After configuring all 10 (as client bridges), all I can say is that it was the exact product I needed."

Share Pasadena Networks, LLC's store rating

Pasadena Networks, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pasadena Networks, LLC is not a merchant member
Pasadena Networks, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!