Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Austin, TX

"I was looking for wi-spy I found Pasadena Networks, LLC had it at the lowest price. Placed the order the item arrived very quickly. Nothing to complain about."

"Placed order via wlanparts website paid for overnight shipping. Did not receive a tracking number. Emailed them the next day about this promptly got back a rather short and rude response. I expressed that the component was needed as soon as possible and please send it and a tracking number. They then waited until the end of the day to cancel the order after it was too late to overnight it from another vendor. BEWARE!!!! RUDE and poor customer service!

If I were Franklin Keeney I would truly be embarrassed. UPS can get a package anywhere in the world over night and wlanparts cant even get a box from the front of his shop to the back... Extremely disappointed with my shopping experience.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-24-2014

wlanparts, Pasadena Networks, LLC rep has responded

“We found the item was out of stock and refunded immediately. No one was rude all communications were professional.”

"I ordered 3 Wireless Access Points with Mounts on June 26th. I received the Mounts with no Access Points on July 2nd with no explanation of the missing items. Tried to call to see what the problem was and got Voice mail, left messages and no response. Sent Email and got no response. Sent request from their Contact Us form and got no response. Finally on July 15 at 4:55pm, I got someone on the phone. They tell me that they got shorted on the access points and they would issue a refund right away. That fixes the problem of waiting over 2 weeks for my order and now have a client that is upset with me."

"Very helpful, fast service, great products! I just recieved 10 Ubiquiti PicoStation M2s from Pasadena Networks. I received them within a few days. The folks at Pasadena Networks were very helpful in suggesting the product based upon my needs. After configuring all 10 (as client bridges), all I can say is that it was the exact product I needed."

"Horrible service. I purchased an adapter that didn't work and was defective. He ignored my messages. Finally, when I threatened to file a claim he miraculously started getting my messages. He wanted me to send photos of my radio and connections etc. This is a 3 dollar item. When I requested a refund he ignored my messages again. I will never deal with this clown again."

modified review This review was modified by Paul3453 on November 23 2012 12:18:29 PM
modified review Rep reply posted Dec-07-2012

wlanparts, Pasadena Networks, LLC rep has responded

“We asked for a cell phone photo and more information to assist with the problem. Our questions for a cell phone photo and radio make/model were ignored. We've shipped thousands of these little parts and it's nearly impossible for them to be defective. When we requested this information to assist, he accused us of not trusting him. We asked for a cell phone photo to determine if the device was at fault or the customer's use of the device was in error. We would have gladly sent a replacement if we could determine a defect. Since our correspondence was going nowhere, we refunded.”

"I have always had excellent service and support from Pasadena Networks. I have several point-to-point wireless links, the extremely helpful staff always makes certain I get just the product I need, at a very reasonable price. I will definitely continue to do business with Pasadena Networks."

"In my work as a Network Engineer of a large campus, I have had several occasions over the years where I needed quick, and reliable service. Pasadena Networks has always exceeded my expectations in terms of the speed at which I receive my parts, and in the quality of those parts. Pasadena Networks is my go-to company when I need good products quickly!"

"I've been buying my wireless parts from Pasadena Networks/WLAN Parts ever since the store opened in the early 2000's. Prices are great, products arrive quickly, and they stock hard to find cables, adapters, and devices. I buy from them all the time and will continue to do so whenever I need a product in their catalog. Highly recommended!"

"I ordered a camp stove via Buy.com. The seller Pasadena Networks, cancelled my order saying that I requested it when I did no such thing. They never contacted me and never explained why they cancelled my order. Luckily Amazon came trough for me"

"Called and got good advice. Order shipped the same day. Everything installed and working perfectly."

"I bought an adapter from this guy (he's basically a 1-man shop).

It didn't work. When I called for customer service, he refused to engage in any sort of discussion about making it work. Instead, he said, "Just send it back for a refund."

Obviously, that will cost me return shipping -- and his 15% restocking fee -- when he wouldn't make ANY effort to help install the product.

Do NOT buy from this guy.

"My first order from Pasadena Networks went flawlessly. The equipment I bought, a 2.4 GHz 24dBi Heavy Duty Grid parabolic dish, actually lives up to it's specs. My only complaint with them is that when I was shopping, I clicked on the link for the data sheet on this item and got nothing. I don't mind though; now. I am just thankfull that I have one good contact for this kind of equipment. Oh yeah, I am looking for more antennas right now; got to cover the whole city after all. :-)"

"This is my #1 (of 3 in use) most favorite sources for WISP service gear here. Insane personal support you thought was lost. Prices and a care about each order that both the novice and big boys will appreciate. Too often we come to point out the bad eggs, not here. Someone on the other end has pride in what they do. Maybe not a crowd of reviews (yet) but trusted 100% with some high ticket orders. Give em a try if you need something in their specialty lineup of wireless cutting edge devices ;-)"

"I work as an automation specialist for a billion dollar, privately held company. We depend on our vendors to supply hard-to-find products in a timely manner. Pasadena Netwoorks is "top shelf" in this category. We will be using them as a primary parts supplier going forward. Great job,...keep up the support. LJS "

"Great group of people to work with, ships quickly prices are the best.

My only grip is that I could not change my e-mail address with these guys and will need to go back and start a new account.

Other than that, these guys have been very responsive and reply to e-mail questions. So if you are a WISP provider, or do any point to point work, or simply want a enterprise class AP without going the Cisco price.... I have placed 4 orders without a problem.

Pasadena Networks, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pasadena Networks, LLC is a merchant member
Pasadena Networks, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,876 merchant members.