Partzilla.com Reviews - partzilla.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.30/10 545 reviews

Partzilla.com is a merchant member
Partzilla.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Excellent seller 100% reliable. "

"Simple process and parts are correct. Couldn't be better."

"Everything arrived as requested and communication was excellent."

"Where do I start? I ordered a single Honda motorcycle accessory on March 15. The part was listed as "in stock." On March 17, they updated the order information, indicating that the part was backordered (!) but would ship on or about March 20. On March 26, nearly a week after the estimated ship date, the order was still not shipped. Customer service told me "oh, the part is here now and will ship today."
On March 27, no shipping notification, no update to status on website, and no answer at phone, even though the message indicated I was within their business hours. Used the Contact Us link and they responded on March 28 "Your part has come in and is currently being processed for shipment. This order should ship out today when USPS comes for pickup around 4 PM EST." Again, no shipping notice had been generated by end of business (5PM) on the 28th. I called Customer Service again and was given a USPS tracking number. As of March 31, this tracking number still shows only "shipping info received." Another call to Customer Service and they blamed USPS for not scanning it, but admitted that the label was generated at 5:06PM on the 28th, so " it may not have shipped on Friday." He continued "if it didn't make it out on Friday, it's possible it did not get picked up until today.
So after sixteen days, I still don't know if the part has shipped. I will *never* do business with these people again.

"Fast and quick!!! Will buy again from partzilla"

"The search tool by part number for the Polaris needle bearing was very easy and accurate. I was also pleased with the price for what I considered to be a rather unique part. I did try looking at other websites but Partzilla ultimately provided the most logical and clear choice for the part. Thanks for your service"

"got what I ordered no hassle and quickly, thanks"

"good information about de product for their customers, "

"Product was very competitively priced with quick, reasonable shipping charges."

"I look foward to shopping again with partzilla.com. "

"Great price, right part, and got here quick! Very pleased!"

"I made. My order 26/9 2013 and still no parts for my bike. The bike have been hanging i my garage for month becouse of this and they wont give me my mone back or tell me were my parts are.

This is the worst online buy experience i ever had, and i have bought a lot of stuff from all over the world.
This is 186 dollars that i never will se again! Buy your parts somewere else!

"I was happy that you had the part in stock, and most of your part recommendations were accurate for the motorcycle I looked up."

"Original Kawaski parts 25% cheaper than the local dealers. Great and on time!"

"Website very easy to use, you can check out as a member or guest and most important very good pricing and delivery...good thing we found PARTZILLA.COM !!"