• Address: 1113 Seminole Lane

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.44/10 5.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Parts arrived two days earlier than projected. Very satisfied with these guys. In fact, have already made another order with them. I recommend Partzilla.com to anyone who wants good, fast service. And they have availability to some of the obscure parts that were hard to find."

"I recently placed two orders, # 80955695 & 80966922 for a part for a Polaris Sportsman 500 ATV. Neither order could be filled because the part is no longer being supplied by Polaris. Joe, a Partzilla staffmember informed me of the out of order problem, and suggested alternative ways to try and find the part. While Partzilla performed with complete satisfaction, I would suggest that for high value items that an inventory stock check be completed before debiting the order's account. In my instance, I used PayPal and refund of these two orders left me with a large PayPal balance. Could the availability of an item, i.e. in-stock be confirmed before the payment is processed? Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work! "

"Got what I wanted, when I wanted, at a price I wanted.
Thanks

"Firstly, they didn't ship the part out until five days after I ordered it. Secondly, there was not item shipped email, like they indicated there would be. Lastly, they told me my item shipped on the fourth day, but merely created a shipping label to satisfy my inquiry, and didn't actually ship the item until the next day. Part was good and good priced, which is the ONLY reason they get more than one star. Customer service blows with these guys."

"I was shopping around for motorcycle parts and at first I thought Partzilla was more expensive, but it turned out their shipping was not only cheaper, but also almost a week quicker. It was quick and easy and my part arrived exactly on the date estimated. :)"

"I like Partzilla because the lower prices they have and quick delivery. I never got any wrong parts or low quality items."

"I have been buying from Partzilla for several months now and am truely impressed by both there service and pricing. Keep up the GREAT job!"

"I like buying partzilla, they have a very assortment stock at low cost."

"Fast shipping.. excellent service"

"is good,i live in P.R. me gustaria que tambien lo traducieran en espanol,para entenderlo mejor,ya que no hablo ingles,por lo demas todo bien, gracias"

"Excellent price, all parts in stock, received order 3 days ahead of estimate. I'll be using them for all my parts needs!"

"International mail shipping is kinda slow. A courier option (ups) would be nice. Items well packaged for shipping (props to Antwan). Will be a repeat customer. "

"To whom this may concern, Sir /Madam, I am still waiting for custom to process it HERE IN THE UK! But thank you for what you have done for me, I found complete satisfaction with the sales people in fact the gentleman I spoke to on the telephone from the UK was excitant in his manna quick at this job and didn’t keep me waiting for information I didn’t like the way answering service works l think on continental call should take priority over internal calls but that’s me! Here in the UK this part was £1307 pounds I not sure what the customs will charge me but l hoping its been worth the wait, best regards Geoffrey Allen "

"I like this shop. Best price, best stuff and best shipping - Partzilla!"

"Talk about crappy service! No one answers the phones when I call to complain about a part that was supposedly in stock. A part that was in stock when I ordered it, yet I've received two emails notifying me of a delayed availability. I will never do business with this company again. And I sure hope that anyone who reads this review, takes my advise and stays away. I would have rather paid the extra $100 on ebay to receive my order promptly. Oh and I still haven't received my order 8 days after placing it. (Because it still hasn't shipped!!!!)"

Partzilla.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Partzilla.com is a merchant member
Partzilla.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.