Stores > Partzilla.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10

2016-08-24

absolutely awesome to get this part

"from finding to ordering to receiving was the very best"

Perfect Order

"Replacement headlight bulb for a 1984 Honda Elite. It was packaged well, shipped promptly, and works great after installation. Thanks!"

Timely manner

"Ordered on Sunday and delivered on Tuesday. Everything came in and was exactly what was ordered. "

Needed the part quick!!

"I ordered some parts for my R6 and they showed up before they said it would arrive!! I was very pleased with the process. No hassle purchase and parts were genuine Yamaha OEM.
Thanks for a smooth ride!

speedy and affordable

"The parts we purchased were very competitively priced and received in only a few days. "

Yamaha parts

"Quick delivery received everything installed easily

Right the First Time

"Ordered, delivered, perfect fit. Isn't that how it is supposed to be?"

2016-08-23

I fixed his bike and have not seen him since!

"I found the fuel pump for his motorcycle on PARTZILLA at the lowest price + fast free 1day shipping.
I ordered at 8pm and received notice they shipped at 11pm! It arrived at the carrier the following morning. One day AS PROMISED!!
PARTZILLA YOU ROCK! GREAT COMPANY!

This review was modified by ckdillander on August 23 2016 10:18:50 AM

small business

"good morning sirs.
my experience was good. at this moment a don't have nothing negative about your company it my firsts time buy parts. Soon i make order again. thank for your time also if you have coupon or discount for buy parts let me know by email. I am glad to buy on your company . good day.

Awesome

"I do a lot of my own work. I ordered the parts I needed not knowing if they would work. I got them in the mail and everything worked great. I'm back to riding my motorcycle. "

2016-08-22

BEST PLACE TO BUT PARTS !!

"I SHOP MULTIPLE SITES BEFORE BUYING ANY PART AND I HAVE YET TO FIND ANY SITE WITH BETTER PART PRICING INCLUDING EBAY.
Orders are processed very quickly and parts arrived very quickly (2-3days from order)
Partzilla is my SOLE OEM parts supplier now!!

Awesome!

"First time of many times to come. Fast easy and I didn't have to make an account. Gotta love that feature, it is a deal breaker for me, at times, when I have to make an account."

2016-08-22

Disrespect for regular customers. Poor communication.

"For unknown reasons, six days later my international order is returned back to the post office location of the company. After my chat with customer support I have not received a detailed answer and a way to solve the problem."

Order correction

"My original order was placed for a PDM for an ATV and it was shipped very quick but when my parcel arrived it was a different PDM part number than what I originally shipped. I placed a call into Partzilla explaining that I received the wrong part number and they immediately sent a free return shipping label for the incorrect part and sent the correct part with 3-day shipping. The issue was corrected very quick and easy. Thanks."

Thank you !!

"I think these guys are great. Already making my next order.

Share Partzilla.com's store rating

Partzilla.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Partzilla.com is a merchant member
Partzilla.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.