Stores > Partzilla.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.80/10 6.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10

2016-07-20

had the parts I needed at a great price.

"polaris fill plug at a good price. I would like to see them get a little better pricing on shipping small items like this."

definitivamente EXELENTE!!!!.......

"esta es mi tercera experiencia con partzilla. y no tengo mas que palabras de exelentes calificativos para describir el sevicio de la tienda. soy extranjero y a todo el que me pregunta sobre como hice para conseguir un repuesto para mi motocileta, he respondido en el acto que busquen una pagina llamada partzilla .com y que ahi seguramente conseguiran el repuesto que nececiten. y que ante cualquier duda tienen una oficial de negocios internacional que los puede ayudar en espaƱol para evacuar culauquier duda.
en definitiva el sevicio es muy bueno. asi que muchas gracias partzilla....

They have the parts

"Thye have the parts I need to keep my bike looking new all the time. They have very good price and deliver the parts when they say they do. I get all my parts for my 2012 GL1800A4."

2016-07-19

Teryx Parts Delivered ahead of scheduled date.

"Parts I ordered where reasonably priced and arrived ahead of time."

IT IS ALIVE!!!

"Purchased my rectifier/regulator it showed up on time with no issues and I am now back on the road!!"

very satisfied

"easy to deal with fast delivery"

Fast Shipping

"Fast shipping, no hassle. Thank you."

On time every time

"Parts were exactly what I needed and they arrived on time."

2016-07-18

Wonderful service,Excellent price and no shipping costs. I was very impressed!!!

"I recommend for everybody: Feel safe and buy parts for your: Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki & Honda motorcycle , and more with Partzilla company.
I ordered 11 items for my Kawasaki jet ski on July 07.2016 with Partzilla company ,The International Sales Representative Yancis S. - Outdoor Network Call Center was attentive and patient, he answered all my questions quickly and professionally.
He kept me informed as to the receipt of the order and when it was shipped. The order shipped on Tuesday, July 12, 2016 and was at my door on Monday July 18.2016 Excellent price and no shipping costs. I was very impressed. I would definitely use these people,and company again.

2016-07-18

The Exact Parts I Needed!

"Wasn't quite sure on what was wrong with my 750C but I knew it had to do with the thermostat or the fan. I am a diesel mechanic and know very little about the mechanics of a motorcycle. I checked the radiator schematics at the site and found the parts that could have been the cause and ordered them and, low and behold, the fan and thermostat are now both working as they should! Only one complaint - I ordered 3 day shipping that turned out to be 5 day shipping through UPS which was ok because they refunded the difference back into my account...thing is, they could have sent the parts for a lot less (about 1/2) if they had sent them in a small flat rate USPS box and it would have been here in 3 days. All-in-all, a pleasant on-line experience but would have liked the option for USPS on shipping."

Great Service!

"Part arrived quickly, well-packaged, nothing to complain about ! :-) "

great responce time

"deliverd on time no problems what so ever..."

2016-07-18

"Better prices than others and quick shipping."

2016-07-18

Quickly shipped and good price

"Very happy with the service"

2016-07-18

"Thank you very easy and nice to deal with."

Share Partzilla.com's store rating

Partzilla.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Partzilla.com is a merchant member
Partzilla.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.