Stores > Partzilla.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

Item exactly as described

"Parts fit perfectly and they arrived right on time. Very satisfied."

Fuel cut off assy

"Parts came quick but I thought shipping was a little high for the small parts I ordered."

Bait switch and waite

"Ordered the part I needed per the picture and received a different item. Called to get credit and Mail the item back. Was told to e -mail a different person to see if it was their error. Received an e-mail back after the weekend that it was there error and a return number and a shipping label should be sent per E-mail. A day later still have not received a label for return. I e-mailed back today requesting a response. This is the 2nd time I have received a different item then pictured. First item was credited but no shipping included. Great prices but doesn't help if you wait then receive the wrong item."

Rep reply posted Feb-03-2016

Partzilla, Partzilla.com rep has responded

““We apologize for any experience that is less than great for our customers. We are committed to exceptional customer service, and track each interaction with customers in order to improve our team’s response and care for our customers. We investigate every complaint and take appropriate action, in order to improve our team’s performance.

A prepaid return label was generated the same day of request. Our IT department has been notified to remove the incorrect photograph from our website. Once the item has processed through our returns department this customer will receive a full refund including shipping costs.”

2016-02-02

My dealings with partzilla.

"I recently aquired a Honda Silverwing thank was in dire need of some new parts I shopped around on the Internet and found Partzilla and they had the best prices of any that I looked at.
Now that I have placed several orders I can add super fast shipping to the things I like about them.
They will have my business from now on.

Thanks Partzilla
Ralph

Only five stars

"CUSTOMER SERVICE that is why this company is a giant and thats why i will continue to shop there . "

2016-02-01

"Great service, fast delivery"

2016-02-01

First time buyer = Great experience

"Partzilla had the best prices I could find for the parts I needed. The site was easy to navigate and it was easy to place the order. Fast shipping, great parts. "

2016-01-31

Ups didn't deliver on time

"A day late, but it got delivered before my maintenance day"

2016-01-31

OEM parts at a good price

"Good selection with good prices and the parts usually ship quick."

Quick and Easy

"They had the tool I needed, it was cheap, and they got it to me quick. No complaints."

Happy customer

"Great price and ended up with free shipping."

Parts in a snap.

"First for ordering from Partzilla.com but won"t be my last. Quality parts, arrived in two days. Saved money too. Thanks Partzilla.

Mark

Great service

"Parts were easy to find and FAST shipping"

Happy happy happy

"Will buy from again , Great saving ,fast shipping what more could you ask for."

2016-01-30

Partzilla delivers

"Ordered on Tuesday had it Thursday. Bam"

Share Partzilla.com's store rating

Partzilla.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Partzilla.com is a merchant member
Partzilla.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.