Stores > Partzilla.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

THE BEST EVER

"GOOD COUSTOMER SERVICE. ON TIME DELIVERY."

great company

"Thanks for the great products and service!"

Fast service

"Parts were sent out right away and delivered in a couple days. Right parts were sent and was out riding for the weekend. Would use again!"

2016-05-25

Best prices on OEM Parts for Polaris.

"Quick shipping. Great Website for ordering. Best prices I have found."

Perfect

"Awesome product shipped fast and on time seems to be original quality and cheaper prices than ebay or Amazon items "

Shipping kink

"I ordered several parts, and some parts were on a back order and I was not told that they would hold all parts for this one part, when I called they said it could be a very long time till the part came in and it was on back order from Honda, I asked to have this part removed from my order so I could get my other parts and they charged me a restocking fee. Very unhappy about how that was handled also had a issue with customer service I talked to the first time. I will have to say I like the website, and the second customer service gentleman I chatted with. Also pricing fair, and quality. "

Spot on and fast

"I took a chance on partzilla and i couldn't of been happier. I broke my factory turn signal on my meanstreak and PZ had it in stock and it was kawasaki oem and for cheaper than anywhere else. I ordered it on a weekend and picked 2 day delivery and it was in my hands in 2 days. My go to site for oem parts NUFF SAID"

The weekend mechanic

"I race as well as my six year old son and we are always breaking bikes in fact that I have three bikes for him and parts and hard to find sometimes and the local dealer charges to much I can order parts from partzilla and pay the expidite shipping and it's still cheaper thanks partzilla I am glad I found you you're a life saver "

gota love it

"I love their prices plus their people know their buissness and shipping is fast. I cant say more"

2016-05-24

Smooth return of parts I ordered incorrectly

"Returns were handled smoothly, good refunds."

2016-05-24

"So easy to find parts and so much cheaper than Polaris plus fast delivery!"

Quick & Easy

"Got what I needed when I needed. Thanks "

suzuki parts fast

"needed parts fast partzilla delivered on time"

Boooooom!!

"Best price and super fast delivery!!! Will definitely be back!"

Quick and easy

"It was very easy to order from the site with a multitude of payment options. I received my order within 2 days and it was well packaged protecting the product. Will buy from them again"

Share Partzilla.com's store rating

Partzilla.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Partzilla.com is a merchant member
Partzilla.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.