• PartsTree.com

• Address: 6800 Burleson Rd, Bldg 310, Ste 250
    • Contact: questions@partstree.com
    • Phone: 512-288-4355
    • Customer Support: 877-798-7278
    • Business Hours: Weekdays 7am-6pm, (Central)
    • Fax: 512-628-8502

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I've ordered parts from PartsTree.com several times. I am a homeowner, just fixing my own stuff. I have been extremely satisfied with the parts I've received, with the quick service, and with email interaction with the company."

This review was modified by markgarberich on September 13 2015 04:35:18 PM

"Ordered part from them and received the wrong part. Sent email and called. When talking with them I received no satisfaction on how to return part as I needed a RMA first. Received an e-mail stating there could have been an error in the part I received. You think? Did not again call as a waste of time but sent two more e-mails before receiving e-mail with RMA. No shipping will be returned and I have to pay to ship it back. So I will lose about $15 to $20 on a part that I don't have and will still have to purchase. Hopefully my money for the part will be returned timely."

"Excellent customer service over the phone and prompt delivery of parts as promised. I would most definitely do business with them again."

"I';ve purchased several items over the years ... they are always on time or faster with their delivery and I always receive the correct part. These are my first go to site for anything I need. "

"Parts were easy to find, and the order was shipped quickly. Thanks!"

"The parts I ordered were shipped promptly and arrived sooner than predicted. They were exactly as advertised and were a precise fit."

"Easy search and efficient selection/ordering process. Very positive experience. Thanks!"

"Fast Service, correct parts!"

"The order was handled professionally from start to finish."

"If I need parts for my lawnmower in the future, will indeed order from PartsTree.com."

"Good service. Would recommend and use again in the future."

"A++++++. Will aways come back an but again "

"The parts arrived within days and were exactly what I needed to repair my lawnmower. I shopped around and PartsTree was the cheapest even with shipping and there was no tax. It was a better deal than Amazon and offered all of the parts down to individual bolts, not just the larger parts like most vendors I reviewed. If any of my lawn equipment breaks again (and I'm sure it will), I will certainly use PartsTree. I'm glad I found this vendor. "

"Thanks, part was delivered very quickly at a great price."

"Parts came quickly. One was mislabelled. Correct part ordered, but alternative was not a direct replacement. Customer Service was great handling it."

Share PartsTree.com's store rating

PartsTree.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PartsTree.com is not a merchant member
PartsTree.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!