• Address: 6800 Burleson Rd, Bldg 310, Ste 250
    • Contact: questions@partstree.com
    • Phone: 512-288-4355
    • Customer Support: 877-798-7278
    • Business Hours: Weekdays 7am-6pm, (Central)
    • Fax: 512-628-8502

Product & services pricing Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"If I need parts for my lawnmower in the future, will indeed order from PartsTree.com."

"Good service. Would recommend and use again in the future."

"A++++++. Will aways come back an but again "

"The parts arrived within days and were exactly what I needed to repair my lawnmower. I shopped around and PartsTree was the cheapest even with shipping and there was no tax. It was a better deal than Amazon and offered all of the parts down to individual bolts, not just the larger parts like most vendors I reviewed. If any of my lawn equipment breaks again (and I'm sure it will), I will certainly use PartsTree. I'm glad I found this vendor. "

"Thanks, part was delivered very quickly at a great price."

"Parts came quickly. One was mislabelled. Correct part ordered, but alternative was not a direct replacement. Customer Service was great handling it."

"I am a repair facility, it was great to get parts faster than the dealership.

"Online description was for actual breather assembly, but received a kit which did fix my breather-spewing-oil problem. had to reuse the old breather cup. New rubber top does the sealing better than old, so is likely the critical part in any case. Problem solved with only 1 cuss word upon opening box. Engine stays clean, I'm moving on now.
Very fast "regular" shipping.

"Fast Shipping of exactly the part I needed."

"Excellent customer service and delivery."

"The parts I ordered came by mail in 3 days and the price was very reasonable."

"Very fast shipping and the website was easy to use.
Thanks again!

"This was not my first order from Parts Tree.com, and it will not be by last. Their customer service was FAR superior to that of the original manufacturer's. The first time I ordered from Parts Tree, they walked me through the process, helping me find the parts I needed and explained payment options.
Parts always arrive earlier than estimated, and the prices are the same as OEM. Authorized service centers in my vicinity often say they have to order a part, but I can do that for myself from Parts Tree and get the part sooner. I'm glad I found them.

"Very satisfied..got the right part for a great price and it got delivered in a short period of time after ordering"

"So far, 2of the 3 spools I ordered kept getting snarled in the bottom part of the spool! I had to stop continuously to pull the string free."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-11-2014

PartsTree, PartsTree.com rep has responded

“We greatly appreciate customers taking the time to give us their feedback. We have contacted the customer and have addressed the situation in the hopes of resolving the issue with the spools. We always encourage our customers to contact our customer support team any time they are having an issue with parts or have any questions pertaining to their orders.

PartsTree.com
Customer Relationship Manager”

PartsTree.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsTree.com is a merchant member
PartsTree.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.