PartsTree.com Reviews - partstree.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.71/10 12,340 reviews

PartsTree.com is a merchant member
PartsTree.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (12,340)

Rating 8/104/5

"I would and have recommended you to my friends."

"Your team always come through for directing me to the proper department or the right assembly breakdown when needed. Kudos!"

"Experience was great. Part was shipped and received promptly.
Have used this company previously and received the same excellent service

"Fast shipping, correct parts that are hard to find anywhere else! Easy to navigate website. Thanks Parts Tree!!! "

"Parts tree is great to work with. The website was clear and simple to use and the diagrams showed me exactly which parts I needed for my mower. "

Rating 8/104/5

"all the parts were as discibed. However when I ordered the battery I was disappointed that they didn't tell me it came dry and would have to buy Battery acid to use it."

"Fabulous experience. The only problem I had was with the carrier, FedEx. Our driver treats most of his customers with contempt and frequently delivers to wrong addresses, as he did in my case. Fed Ex at the national level was a nightmare to deal with, locally, much better. BUT PartsTree was a delight to work with. They followed up with FedEx and with me to make sure I got my parts. They demonstrated genuine concern. Great customer service."

"So far, I believe Parts Tree to be a trustworthy company that delivers the parts you order in a timely manner. If your shipment will be delayed for any reason, an email is sent to keep you updated. I will continue to buy from Parts Tree."

"Outstanding service every time I placed an order"

"Easy to find the parts that I needed for my mower and check out was a snap. The parts were at my house in 3 days. Excellent service!"

"Received exactly what I ordered, shipping was fast. Very satisfied with the experience."

"Very good selection, description of parts and quick receipt of order. Thank You "

"They had the parts I needed for a Toro Commercial Mower. The parts were delivered within 3days using regular shipping. Shipping was was a little pricey. "

"Had everything I needed at a reasonable price, shipping was reasonable & fast. No problems at all."

"Parts were what I oredered, sent on a timely manner, and competitively priced."