Stores > PartsTree.com

512-628-8502
      questions@partstree.com
      877-798-7278

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review PartsTree.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-30

Don't do it.

"Don't order from here it takes forever for them to come in. Your better off ordering from eBay. "

2017-02-15

Terrible Customer Service

"Ordered parts it took them 1 month to notify me that they finally were going to ship I asked if it was possible to add additional item to that order that was shipping to save on shipping was told they cannot do that."

2015-09-13

"I've ordered parts from PartsTree.com several times. I am a homeowner, just fixing my own stuff. I have been extremely satisfied with the parts I've received, with the quick service, and with email interaction with the company."

2015-06-03

"Ordered part from them and received the wrong part. Sent email and called. When talking with them I received no satisfaction on how to return part as I needed a RMA first. Received an e-mail stating there could have been an error in the part I received. You think? Did not again call as a waste of time but sent two more e-mails before receiving e-mail with RMA. No shipping will be returned and I have to pay to ship it back. So I will lose about $15 to $20 on a part that I don't have and will still have to purchase. Hopefully my money for the part will be returned timely."

2014-09-06

"Excellent customer service over the phone and prompt delivery of parts as promised. I would most definitely do business with them again."

2014-09-02

"I';ve purchased several items over the years ... they are always on time or faster with their delivery and I always receive the correct part. These are my first go to site for anything I need. "

2014-08-24

"Parts were easy to find, and the order was shipped quickly. Thanks!"

2014-08-23

"The parts I ordered were shipped promptly and arrived sooner than predicted. They were exactly as advertised and were a precise fit."

2014-08-22

"Easy search and efficient selection/ordering process. Very positive experience. Thanks!"

2014-08-21

"Fast Service, correct parts!"

2014-08-20

"The order was handled professionally from start to finish."

2014-08-17

"If I need parts for my lawnmower in the future, will indeed order from PartsTree.com."

2014-08-12

"Good service. Would recommend and use again in the future."

2014-08-12

"A++++++. Will aways come back an but again "

2014-08-08

"The parts arrived within days and were exactly what I needed to repair my lawnmower. I shopped around and PartsTree was the cheapest even with shipping and there was no tax. It was a better deal than Amazon and offered all of the parts down to individual bolts, not just the larger parts like most vendors I reviewed. If any of my lawn equipment breaks again (and I'm sure it will), I will certainly use PartsTree. I'm glad I found this vendor. "

Share PartsTree.com's store rating

PartsTree.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PartsTree.com is not a merchant member
PartsTree.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!