Stores > Parts Train

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"I really like the fact that PartsTrain requires customers to provide more information about the vehicle they are looking to buy a replacement part for. Most other online auto parts store websites just ask for three things: the year, make, and model, which is NOT enough information to buy the correct part. It really does matter that the exact model (such as SES, LE, LX, etc.) and/or engine size be provided, to ensure you buy the correct part. "

This review was modified by Subercar on November 16 2015 04:44:35 PM

"I've only every had one problem with a core and wrong part issue with this parts reseller. Other than that time, this has been one of my go-to places for parts. They always seem to have what I need at a great price."

"after carefully researching online, PartsTrain had the best price. other smaller parts may be cheaper elsewhere, but for my 97 Land Rover discovery, it was the cheapest. the coupon code saved me some extra money which is always good, and the check out process was simple. i'll continue to shop around for best prices, but PartsTrian will def be a source to check."

"Should be called parts train wreck. I ordered my parts which showed as in stock (I would not have ordered them if they showed out of stock as my vehicle was down) as soon as they processed my payment I received a message that there was a problem with my order, I contacted customer service immediately to resolve issue because I desperately needed the parts was told every thing was fine parts would arrive as scheduled. After a few more hours saw a Note on the order that refund was pending. Turns out part was not in stock but now they cannot refund my money for a week. Scammers don't buy here. I'll be shocked if I get my money back. Liars and cheats. Didn't even get an I'm sorry cs rep did not care."

"The website is easy and fast to order, the shipping was only 3 days for myself. I am very happy with the prices and service."

"Great website! I was able to find what I need without much digging around and checkout was painless. I would definitely recommend Parts Train to a friend. "

"Very easy to navigate and find the part that I needed with great ease. Checkout was quick and easy. Pricing was exactly what I was looking for. You cannot go wrong using Parts Train."

"I would not and never doing business with this Parts Train again. Here is the whole sage story about this Chat with someone online. On 10-5-15, I asked for the Status of my order and he/she replied my order is AUTOMATICALLY DELETE if the part is not in stock or available. I then asked why I did not receive any email regarding my order since Sep-30-15. They replied and being a big LIAR that they send email today 10-5-15 and in fact I never receive their email, check my inbox, junk box, spam box and find nothing. They don't even politely call customer and ask for cancellation."

"Parts Train has good pictures to reference new parts to old parts. Prices are fair and orders have always been delivered on time. Parts Train definately has a good inventory of parts. Will shop here again"

"Parts Train not only had the parts I needed, they had several selections to fit my budget. Everything I have ever ordered fit perfectly and preformed flawlessly! Parts Train is my first and usually last stop for all of my automotive needs. "

"I am very please with the price of the item I was looking for. This is the first order I've placed with Parts Train, and look forward to many more transactions with them."

"Very easy to navigate and user friendly. The prices are good and the shipping very reasonable compared to other sites. This is the first place I will look the next time I need car parts."

"1st time shopper at Parts Train, will be coming back for more because of the great service (Help) that I received on my order. Shipping seemed a little high, but I NEED IT. Thanks Parts Train!!!"

"Very Satisfied with Parts Train. They deliver quickly and they also take returns as well with no hassles."

"I've had good luck with getting inexpensive parts to keep a late '90's Pontiac running"

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.