Stores > Parts Train

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-11-28

Fit,s Like A Glove

"Everything went together as smooth as silk and fit perfect. Thank You Very Much"

2016-11-28

Great rims at a great price with quick delivery

"Great rims at a great price with quick delivery"

2016-11-23

Parts train did an excellent job!Thank you!

"Thank very much for the fast and effective delivery!I would give yall 5 stars!"

2016-11-20

"Always worth the money I'll always be a returning customer"

2016-11-19

Fast Service!

"Ordered my parts on Thursday, received them on Saturday!"

2016-11-19

2easy

"It really was too easy to get the cheapest price on the fuel pump. My boss man recommended this site to me and I will do the same !"

2016-11-15

Good price and fast shipping but hood came damaged

"Including shipping, the hood was the best price out there. I received it in 7 days, but it came damaged. The corner was smashed because one of the rubber corner cushions slipped off. The corner of the hood sliced right thru the double box and bent up the corner. Only about an hour of work to fix with filler, but shouldn't have to work on a new part. (Might I suggest using a 12" piece of masking tape to simply hold the corner cushions on during shipment?) The fender came in 4 days and was in good shape. The fender wasn't the best price out there, but not bad. Both pieces are of good quality, much better than I expected. Had it not been for the damaged hood, it would have been an excellent experience overall. "

2016-11-14

mmmmm

"I will be ordering again! Great service"

2016-11-14

right on time

"just what was ordered. Shipped promptly."

2016-11-13

"I am unsatisfied order some parts did not ship them because they only ship to 48 states of the United States after I send money from the parts and shipping money. When he was completing the order he was sent to Puerto Rico."

This review was modified by jatanly1975 on November 13 2016 03:23:45 PM

2016-11-11

Restoration Begins!!!

"Restoring a 1991 4runner 4x4 and wanting "original" parts as opposed to "after market" parts and Parts Train is the BEST place I've found to help in that area. Great price and super fast shipping!!! A+++++"

2016-11-10

My car parts connection

"Always a good experience. Parts the work and at the best prices. They always show up quickly and in working order. Always the first place I look when I need something for my 15 year old car."

2016-11-10

Fast and cheap!

"I bought a passenger door mirror from here. Not only was Parts Train the cheapest seller (Only paid half the price compared to other sellers), but it got to my house in only 4 business days! Thank you Parts Train! "

2016-11-08

really dependable

"i have been dealing with parts train for a couple of years now and i have not had to return any product to them i find them to be reliable and dependable in their words and actions."

2016-11-07

SPIFFY

" I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH MY PARTS TRAIN PURCHASE, THE NEW MIRROR
WAS VERY SPIFFY.

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.