Product & services pricing Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

"was offered an additional 5% discount if I would check out. I did and was stiffed on the extra discount, but I still got a great price on my order. Parts train did not
ask me to write this review

"The easiest site I've ever been to find parts. In less then 5 minutes had everything I needed. The payment process was just as easy! GREAT SITE!!!!"

"Found a very hard to find part for my aging BMW, with a price that beat all others! I am thrilled to have found my part at Parts Train!"

"I have ordered several parts from Parts Train and have found the value, customer service and quality of the parts to be excellent. I have saved a lot of money compared to the costs at a local parts store and even more from a shop. "

"Easy to navigate and understand website with Rock bottom prices. it doesn't get better than that!"

"The worst web site in the world for trying to pay with a US Visa card if you live in Canada and want shipment to go to USA"

"great website, easy to navigate. will use again"

"Best parts store on the Web, at the best price, if Parts Train doesn't have it - no one does!"

"A very well designed site that is easy to use and easy to navigate. Prices are reasonable and my shopping experience was very positive."

"Great online parts source ... "

"Site was easy to navigate and I found the parts I needed at a very good price. I will look here first next time I need parts :)"

"I had a little problem with the web-site crossing my Billing address with my shipping address, but after 2 dropped calls, and a conversation with a delightful Supervisor, 39 minutes, and all was well. I hope."

"needed a radiator for my 99 Dodge Durango and Parts Train had the lowest price. I received the radiator in the deliver time promised and the part fit perfectly. I'm placing my second order for brake pads because of the positive experience. "

"I hadn't used this site in several years. I had an email saved in folder called car restoration, sent in July of 2005. The URL in the email still worked. After going marking the selection boxes for year, make, model, etc,
I was looking at a list of most popular items which included door handle. Amazingly, the driver door handle was less than $3.00, and S&H only brought it up to around $6.00. A lot less than I was expecting.

" A little hard to navigate. I'm sure my kindle doesn't help matters but some of the categories were very vauge.
Other than that the parts were in stock and appear to be OE quality from description, images and reviews.
Now i wait and see.

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.