Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10

"I've been a auto parts professional for many years & Parts Train offers the BEST selection and hassle free shipping - I don't bother going to the local chain store unless I just need a quart of oil."

"I recently discovered Parts Train in an ebay item for sale.I called the Train ordered the parts I needed.Later that evening I needed another part for another project,went to there website ordered the parts.Very easy to use and order from there site.I will use the Parts Train every time I can.
Bob Boyd

"easy to find parts and price is very reasonable and I will recommend this to everyone looking for parts they need and fast delivery"

"i will never order parts from this place again,
I ordered brakes, that would fit my Honda Accord using their system to find the correct fitting kit.
Unforgettably, some of the parts within the kit do not fit. I contacted Parts Train, but got no where. Now I have to purchases the correct fit.

"I was pleased with the easy access online with my ordering."

"This was a great alternative solution for a part and repair that would have otherwise been costly."

"Simple, this is the best web side to find any part and no body can bit it your prizes, Thank you."

"OMG!!! I already love this place. I have an older model Chrysler Sebring, and I have searched so many sites looking for a simple item to this car, such as a oil dipstick, and it has been so hard!! A lot of sites carried parts for this car, but most was only able to search from year 2000-2001 and up! I even searched on a Chrysler dealership site, but to no avail. I have called around, visited auto part stores, even asked Auto-zone! Can you believe that!!! I was getting a little dreary, nervous, and even a little hurt to think that my car didn't matter anymore, and I really needed this part. Than by the Grace of God! I came across PartsTrain searching the web. I was skeptical at first that they would carry the item, but I went ahead. The first thing came up was oil dipstick which I entered in the search engine, but when they said i could enter the year, and 1999 came up, imagine my joy. I can praise PartsTrain so much more, but I don't think I have enough characters left. Thank you PartsTrain"

"easy to find parts in the catalog prices are good but did not understand the handling fee or the tax fee, never paid that before. will check other companys if i order from you again.

bob renick

"Follow up: Parts Train, to their credit, did ship a replacement brake rotor for the one received a week earlier that arrived damaged. Also they emailed an RMA with shipping label that facilitated return of the damaged part. My order was satisfactorily completed but not without undue delay because someone in their warehouse put a returned item back into general inventory without apparently opening the box to examine it. So I have the parts I ordered but had to wait an extra 7 days to finally get the new parts that should have been received in the initial shipment. So I'll give them a 3 out of 5 for making it right...but ding them for sloppy inventory control."

"It was easy to find what I needed and order it. I ordered and set up my account in just a few minutes. I will definitely be back."

"My son had an item on his Xmas list from Parts Train. I accessed the site and easily found what he wanted. I even saved more money with a coupon! I was very satisfied!!"

" This site really was a godsend ... I was able to find a hard to get all metal Radiator for my 1987 Volvo 740 at a great low price ...
The Radiator I purchased Was a CSF -2718 Listing for much higher on other search results !
Very appreciative !

"I had an issue but parts train made things right"

"This is my second time ordering parts from Parts Train, thru a lot of searches, no one beats their pricing. Quality parts at a lower price , can't go wrong. I recommend Parts Train."

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.