• Parts Train Parts Train Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

"The best customer service experience I have had online in a very long time. Their knowledge of their products and ability to get what you need fast will help this online business go the distance. I highly recommend this site to anyone!"

"The order placing is simple and the part is at the reasonable as compared to the market price"

"I try to shop locally, but sometimes it kills the wallet. That's where Parts Train comes in. I have surfed the web since its introduction in the early nineties, and have yet to find an easier to use, more affordable auto parts site. My wife drives an older Volvo, and even on the late nineties models, the prices for replacement parts is insane. I bought two items today, and saved over $400 usd. I could not be happier. I love this site. To sum it up, go Parts Train, or go broke."

"The first customer service representative was not helpful,
but later they contacted me and allowed to return the purchased item.
Problem solved

"Nice store, low prices but there are 3 things I always HATE about this store:
1: they show you shipping charge, but not the HANDLING until the very last moment. That's SNEAKY. (loose 1 star)
2: they never get the shipping address right and do not always enclose packing slips with their orders. I buy for other people and always specify my customer's name on the Ship To. Frequently they simply ignore that - probably because the address is the same as the Bill To. Loose another star.
3: Customer service is located in India and pretty useless.

"It was a plesant experiance. The site was easy to navigate and understand"

"The webpage was easy to browse and find what I wanted. Once I found everything it was a quick check out."

"They offered a 5% discount but didn t give me an opportunity to use it"

"Parts Train was easy to navigate. I was happy to find the part that I was looking for. I didn't expect to find it so quickly. I would recommend this site to friends and family. I search several sites before finding the part that I was looking for at Parts Train "

"Very easy to order parts. Less expensive than other sites. Has hard to find parts."

"Love this sight, use it to find most anything for my customers and save them allot of money"

"Great service Great Parts Great Price"

"It was easy, quick and super in-expensive. Thanks again"

"first time user, great assistance in chat--easy sitye to use."

"i have always had a great experience with parts train ordering and their products are of great quality!!! not many auto parts sellers can match their prices either !!! they are number one in my book. "

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.