• Parts Train Parts Train Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10

"good product and good price thought i was going to spend 200+ dollars only spent 150 "

"I had no problem finding the part I needed, a heater inlet. A picture of the item confirmed what I wanted and placing the order and paying by PayPal was so easy."

"PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
I had to chat with Representative Scott and Kobe and was directed to the EXACT parts data base... Thanks to them I saved time and money!!!

"NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!! I ordered a part they sent the wrong one. Then I'm on the hook to send it back to receive a refund. I tried to call to get a return postage refund and my refund and no dice. I got booted to a call center in the Phillippines. What I got was if I bought something else I would get a discount. Just want my money back and refund for postage."

"I really liked the easy search for parts for my rare 1988 Buick Reatta shock absorbers and the great price too. Shipping estimate (price and time) helped me get back on the road with a safe vehicle. Thanx PartsTrain!"

"Great retailer, I've ordered parts for multiple cars over the years imports and domestics always had the right parts and ALWAYS THE CHEAPEST!! I would recommend this web site to anyone."

"Ordered from Parts Train several times. Great variety of products with different price and performance for each type. Quick shipping."

"Nothing but bad luck with this company. This is only the second time I've used them. First time they sent the wrong parts (twice). They finally got the part right but only after a very long phone call to a supervisor. But I thought I would give them a second chance the next time I needed parts for my Toyota pick-up. The second time was worse than the first. It has been 20 days and three separate phone calls and still no parts yet. Nothing but excuses, I won't be using them again and would not recommend then to anybody."

"Very logical and methodical ordering process. I was happy with a lower price than Amazon. I'm never comfortable shopping online but this was about as comfortable as I get. When it arrives, I hope the product is as good as the shopping and ordering experience."

"The best customer service experience I have had online in a very long time. Their knowledge of their products and ability to get what you need fast will help this online business go the distance. I highly recommend this site to anyone!"

"The order placing is simple and the part is at the reasonable as compared to the market price"

"I try to shop locally, but sometimes it kills the wallet. That's where Parts Train comes in. I have surfed the web since its introduction in the early nineties, and have yet to find an easier to use, more affordable auto parts site. My wife drives an older Volvo, and even on the late nineties models, the prices for replacement parts is insane. I bought two items today, and saved over $400 usd. I could not be happier. I love this site. To sum it up, go Parts Train, or go broke."

"The first customer service representative was not helpful,
but later they contacted me and allowed to return the purchased item.
Problem solved

"Nice store, low prices but there are 3 things I always HATE about this store:
1: they show you shipping charge, but not the HANDLING until the very last moment. That's SNEAKY. (loose 1 star)
2: they never get the shipping address right and do not always enclose packing slips with their orders. I buy for other people and always specify my customer's name on the Ship To. Frequently they simply ignore that - probably because the address is the same as the Bill To. Loose another star.
3: Customer service is located in India and pretty useless.

"It was a plesant experiance. The site was easy to navigate and understand"

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.