• Parts Train Parts Train Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10

"Great website! I was able to find what I need without much digging around and checkout was painless. I would definitely recommend Parts Train to a friend. "

"Very easy to navigate and find the part that I needed with great ease. Checkout was quick and easy. Pricing was exactly what I was looking for. You cannot go wrong using Parts Train."

"I would not and never doing business with this Parts Train again. Here is the whole sage story about this Chat with someone online. On 10-5-15, I asked for the Status of my order and he/she replied my order is AUTOMATICALLY DELETE if the part is not in stock or available. I then asked why I did not receive any email regarding my order since Sep-30-15. They replied and being a big LIAR that they send email today 10-5-15 and in fact I never receive their email, check my inbox, junk box, spam box and find nothing. They don't even politely call customer and ask for cancellation."

"Parts Train has good pictures to reference new parts to old parts. Prices are fair and orders have always been delivered on time. Parts Train definately has a good inventory of parts. Will shop here again"

"Parts Train not only had the parts I needed, they had several selections to fit my budget. Everything I have ever ordered fit perfectly and preformed flawlessly! Parts Train is my first and usually last stop for all of my automotive needs. "

"I am very please with the price of the item I was looking for. This is the first order I've placed with Parts Train, and look forward to many more transactions with them."

"Very easy to navigate and user friendly. The prices are good and the shipping very reasonable compared to other sites. This is the first place I will look the next time I need car parts."

"1st time shopper at Parts Train, will be coming back for more because of the great service (Help) that I received on my order. Shipping seemed a little high, but I NEED IT. Thanks Parts Train!!!"

"Very Satisfied with Parts Train. They deliver quickly and they also take returns as well with no hassles."

"I've had good luck with getting inexpensive parts to keep a late '90's Pontiac running"

"Parts arrived in a short time and was exactly as shown and requested."

"I Ordered my Fuel Filler Neck from Parts Train For a great price. Nobody was even close to their price. I had it shipped overnight shipping and it STILL cost me less than other sites price before tax and shipping."

"I have used Parts Train several times and I have always been very pleased and always received fast service and great parts."

"Awful customer service, bought a bar for the front of my vehicle, arrived and I realized the brackets needing to mount it were sold seperate. I have bought the exact same type of bar in the past for a different vehicle and everything needed to mount was included, I assumed since these things were needed, they would have been included with the actual bar. On top of that, all I got from the "customer service assistant" was "it said at the bottom of the page, brackets were sold seperately. Needless to say will buy the brackets somewhere else and never do business with these clowns again. 1st and last time"

"So easy to find and order part. The best price we found anywhere!"

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,686 merchant members.