Product & services pricing Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10

"I thought it was easy to find the part I needed. The price was fair with options available. The warranty indicates a quality part. "

"I was looking to replace my fuel pump but they had a lot of different ones so I chatted with Kyle and he looked into making sure I got the right part he even called the manufacturer to make sure that the one I chose was the correct fit and part and he sat with me to make sure I had no issues during checkout , he was awesome and would recommend him again and this part company also it has awesome prices on parts I needed and still need"

"Parts Train has always had the lowest prices of anyone I've ever found. Great OEM quality products and fast shipping. I wont shop anywhere's else given the chance."

"What a joke. I ordered a cargo carrier that said was "in stock" on their web site. The next day I got an email telling it was "out of stock" so, I called the 800 number and a customer service guy told me they canceled my order and could not tell me when it would be "in stock" again. It still shows "in stock" on their web site. I'll never buy anything from them again."

"I have use Parts train now for Six Years and all the part I have order are the rigtht ones and I whent though them, for the part house in the citys here did not have it or it was 2 time the price, thank You Parts tranin."

"After my husband unsuccessfully searched a number of part stores , he asked me to go online to find him a water pump pulley for a 2000 Chevy Tracker. On my first try, I found the Parts Train website, which had a universal one that would fit the Tracker.

Navigation of the site was easwy and when I called to ask a question, the response was quick and informative. Would definitely purchase from this site again.

"I found the parts I needed at great prices. The site was laid out well and easy to navigate."

"Easy site to use. Inputting vehicle information narrows down the search quickly. They had the part I needed for half the price of my local auto parts store. Not to mention they gave me the wrong part twice!"

"Easy site to use, great price!"

"always great service and product...................................................."

"smooth and easy. even waited on my two finger typing. good job"

"had everything i needed! i had to search many other sites to find all the things i needed in one place and finally found parts train. so happy to know i have a go to place to get my parts now."

"This site was very helpful and direct. It quickly showed me what I wanted and navigated me directly to where I needed to go. I would highly recommend this site"

"hello, this is my first on parts train. the soon I get my part/parts, I'll see, so far is good. I can definite say I will come back to purchase. "

" Always easy to find parts that I need with out fail. Quick and prompt service. Very satisfied, I've been a customer for years , highly recommend this site for any automotive parts. Thank you very much.
T. Reyes

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.