• Parts Train Parts Train Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Great store and the customer service was above superb!
I will order again and a special thank you to George who was truly helpful!

"I had been searching everywhere for over 6 hours for a a part for my Plymouth Laser 1991. NO ONE had the part I needed until I continued my search and came across this website. The service agent was very knowledgeable and helped me get the exact part I needed to keep this great car running. I am SO happy and can't wait to get this vehicle going again. They just don't make them like they used to. I have bookmarked this website so if ever I need another part, I 'll know EXACTLY where to go. I am SO thankful for your store!"

"I have used Parts Train in the past and like their service. I can purchase quality replacement car parts at 1/4 to 1/5 a dealer's price."

"I love this store! The first I ordered through e bay (which said it would fit) but the exhaust sensor connector didn't fit, I e mailed the sales team and within 24 hours I had a return shipping label to send the part back. Every once in awhile a part isn't going to be right, and not having to jump through hoops to get my money back/the correct part is what will keep me shopping here, good customer service always wins in my book."

"Called to cancel order BEFORE tracking number was sent...which by they're website you can do. Got the run around that "they could not find the DOOR" that I had ordered. Was told to call back when tracking number was sent. Called and was then told that I would have to wait 24 hours to get a return started. This company does nothing but lie and scam to get your money. I HIGHLY recommend shopping elsewhere. Found same part on RockAuto cheaper and with less shipping cost."

"Parts Train has a complete website where you can find the correct spare part you are looking for. It´s easy and clear, and there are a wide variety of alternatives to choice."

"partstrain has the best value in parts and their online system is easy to use."

"I easily found what I needed and the ordering process was simple. "

"Wonderful. Just what I needed and happened to be in a close area for shipping. Thank you so much. My poor Baby HHR had had nothing but problems lately. Why someone chose to pry off a cover for a tail light is beyond me. You are my savior, cheaper and closer are always a plus. Thanks Guys. I now know where to get my parts. THANK YOU. AKA Gravy"

"Easy to use...user friendly! Thank you!"

"Hello,
Loved the ease of use of the site!!
Wished there were more active promo codes but loved the site overall! Great prices and service...:))
Thanks Parts Train,
Mike O'Rourke

"Got just what I wainted for a great price"

"good service and good pricing. never had an issue"

"Parts train has very good products at a very good price and the website is very easy to work with."

"Fantastic service and delivery is lightning speed thanks you. Cant get the parts at a local part store as cheap or as fast"

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.