Stores > Parts Train

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-08-22

Defective and low quality part!

"Packaged poorly, the box arrived with two clear holes in it due to the poor packaging! The part itself Catalytic Converter was cheap quality with one small hole in one of the main manifold lines. I was desperate and needed my car back, so I installed the part but it did not work, the OBD-II Trouble Code still reporting P0421 which is Catalytic Convertor is not working as efficiently. "

a truly awful experience

"Don't go here. I ordered wiper blades for a 2013 mini cooper. they were advertised as such. They arrived, they didn't fit. They waste time in ordering, i wasted time trying to fit them, i wasted even more time trying to get a refund from these people.

The refund process is via chat and i talked to three people - Louis, Jayson, Sheila before Sheila could give me a return authorisation.

2016-08-17

Igniter worked. What can I say more.

"This is an easy part to replace. It is also a high failure rate item. It cost 1/4 what it would have cost at the local store."

Horrible

"They sent me a used device. I ordered brand new and they never contacted me after I contacted them. They told me I'd get a call back and they didn't. "

Couldn't deliver

"Ordered bumper cover paid for it and received email the next day that they had none in stock after the website said that they did. VERY DISAPPOINTED "

2016-08-14

fast delivery

"My radiator came earlier than expected. Thanks parts train!"

2016-08-12

Nice catch

"No problems whatsoever. Perfect fit. Looks just like original part. "

2016-08-12

Part fit like a glove!

"The part I ordered was represented accurately on the website.
It shipped in an oversized box and was well protected
It fit perfectly on my vehicle.

2016-08-11

Good prices but got wrong part

"I needed a new light and used the online chat to talk with a representative. I explained that I didn't need the headlight in the front, but rather the side. He said what I needed to order was the headlamp assembly. That didn't sound right to me, but I ordered it anyway. I received it and took it to my mechanic. It is the wrong part, so I just took it back to the Post Office. Not happy about the possibility of paying shipping. It's such a hassle that I ordered the correct part from Toyota, even though it's more money."

2016-08-09

Lights on

"Rear light housing was simple enough to replace. perfect fit. Shipping was half the price of the unit which is the only negative"

2016-08-08

Dents on Delivery.

"Everything was there, and on time. There was shipping damage on the bumper. A sharp dent and a softer dent. Not much protecting the chrome bumper. I didn't want to spend the time and money to return it. So I put it on."

2016-08-07

rad service

"Ordered a radiator for my Subaru. Price was very reasonable, description of the radiator gave me confidence that I was selecting the correct item and the process through checkout was fast and easy. Paid for regular shipping and was surprised that it arrived in two days. Next time I need parts I am definitely going with Parts Train."

2016-08-05

WhaBam!

" Part works perfectly and at a great price. Fast shipping to!"

2016-08-04

oh my moldings

"they seems to be alright will know later when get door on car and painted and light damage repaired and moldings painted"

2016-08-03

Never been let down on price or price match.

"In the last few months I've spent around $400 or more on parts for my car. A/C pump, struts for the rear, to a tune up on my car. I've been using them sense 2010.
I bought a pair of rear struts for my car and I found them cheaper through a different company, they price match even though I already bought them, most would had dragged ther feet on the price match but I got in less then 24hrs. It's nice to know I can shop with peace of mind. Plus the shipping is fair if you look at it.

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,517 merchant members.