• Parts Train Parts Train Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10

"I was satisfied with Daniel the customer service agent at 11:00 pm"

"I've used them in the past and have had very good look with there delivery time and product pricing as well. Will always do business with them!"

"Yeee HAW!!!!! Easy as can be. I am sure I will get exactly what I need."

"We have found parts for our VW and Subaru here where no one else carried them and the cost is great. Shipping costs are very very reasonable. "

"I had a bad review for this company but Kendra from customer service actually made me feel much better about the whole thing!!

The part was wrong and their policy for returns is iffy but a good solid company

"Easy transaction and coupon worked. Hopefully shipping is quick."

"Easy to find part. Very ease check out. CAPA certified parts!"

"Been a great site for parts and pricing. I'm amazed at some of the hard to find parts they carry and they ship them out very quickly. I have ordered many different parts for the 5 vehicles in my household."

"The service, wide stock and price of this store is unique! My Chevy truck runs smooth thanks to the products this store provides me. Awesome!!!"

"This is my second time ordering from Parts Train. The first time went without a hitch and so far this one has too. They have good prices and shipping is fast."

"I've used Parts Train in the past and will continue to use them as they are the most dependable source for auto parts that I have found on the web."

"SYSTEM SUCKS!!! entered my email forgot the password you sent me a new one it wouldn't work either. had to enter work email for it to work. Ordered only an oil cap. Ordered Air pump, brackets, fuel pump and lines from 1A auto because their system worked first time."

"I have ordered thru parts train several times and have always been happy with my purchase, until today i purchased a a/c compressor and had it installed after about 1 week of running it there started a noise i called parts train and they sent me a new compressor the next day upon dropping the part of at my dealership to have it installed they informed me it was the wrong one for my vehicle i contacted parts train and they where unable to send me another one and stated once i send the new one back they were unable to send me another for 3-4 weeks and i have to wait 9-12 business days for my refund ( there web sites states the part is in stock ) very unhappy and will not order from them again "

"Great website and a great selection. They are all they claim and more. I have ordered from them several times and am always please and happy to find what I need at a great price."

"Found the part I was looking for in minutes. Almost $100.00 cheaper. Web site layout was easy to navigate and multiple check out options."

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.