Stores > Parts Train

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10

2016-04-13

i talk about this site, including with my local car parts stores personnel

"99.9% awesome.

old volvo, good prices to replace old parts.

only once have i purchased an item only to have the seller run out
and then the refund was quick.

appreciate having this site to shop at.

This review was modified by janwalker396 on April 13 2016 08:27:45 PM

2016-04-10

BEST PARTS WEB SITE

"I HAVE 5 CARS AND 1 WORK TRUCK PARTS TRAIN HAS HAD EVERY THING I"VE NEEDED FOR ANY ONE OF MY VEHICLES... PART ARRIVE ON TIME PRICES ARE GREAT. NO PROBLE ON RETURNS. GREAT SERVICE SO FAR. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE EVERY PART FOR MY 1980 CORVETTE AND AT GREAT PRICES..... THANK YOU PARTS TRAIN"

This review was modified by METFAN20 on April 10 2016 01:34:04 PM

2016-04-05

Radiant Radiator

"Best price for my Xterra's radiator. Have used them before for parts. Best prices and customer service."

This review was modified by coolblumr2 on April 05 2016 02:03:44 PM

2016-04-02

Easy enough!

"Easy to find, price and shipping reasonable. Overall a good experience. "

This review was modified by doc_mcgillicuddy on April 02 2016 03:04:25 PM

2016-03-22

Easy, Fast,Great!

"Very friendly and helpful costumer service. Great prices. haven't received my order yet, but will comment as soon receive them. "

2016-03-16

If I were selling used auto parts, this is how I would do it!!

"this online store is a revelation! I was about to pay full price for a brand new part when I thought, wait a minute, I bet I can find a used part for much less! Boy, was I amazed to see just how much cheaper the part would be!!! It was so easy to find the right part and the pictures were nice and big so you could really see the detail of the part that you need. Parts Train is an example of folks taking a very simple old idea, selling used auto parts, and updating for the internet. These folks have taken it to a new level! Thank you!"

This review was modified by Rogthebassoonguy on March 16 2016 09:08:57 PM

2016-03-12

easy to find parts, with prices to love!

"I love parts train! Always has what I want and at a great price....Plus coupons!!"

This review was modified by kan8298 on March 12 2016 08:40:40 AM

2016-03-08

First stop is the last stop

"I always find the parts that seem to be obscure from these other online parts store's. So Parts Train is my first stop and last stop online for online auto parts. "

This review was modified by cr500Mike on March 08 2016 02:25:06 PM

2016-02-29

Good prices, inaccurate website

"I needed a set of window sweeps for my 2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L. According to their website, the Fairchild Industries FAIKG2040 Replacement Sweeps were the perfect fit. WRONG! The site did NOT take into consideration whether I have a 2-door, a 4-door extended cab or a 4-door crew cab. So the sweeps I got were for a 2-door. They weren't even close the being the correct sweeps. The return process, while lengthy, was painless. Sadly, I had get the parts from GM. Considerably more expensive, but they fit.I wanted to leave a review on their website to warn others not to purchase these sweeps if they have the same model truck I do but the "Write a review" button did not work. Their website needs work.

Also, when I placed my order, I chose to use PayPal. I also had a 10% off promo code. The code would not work if I chose to use PayPal. Again, a website issue which they confirmed. The sales person told me they would credit my account after my order was shipped. It wasn't. I had to call back and get my discount. "Lane" (my CSR) took care of the refund and was very courteous and helpful. When I called to initiate the return, "Jay" was also very helpful. I received my RMA via email very quickly as well as a return shipping label. Their Customer service is very good.

I will probably order from them again in the future.

This review was modified by dtbmjax on February 29 2016 12:44:19 PM

2016-02-26

Great Pricing

"I always find the right parts, and the prices are hard to beat!

2016-02-18

Great!

"Found parts I couldn't even find at the junk yard only these are brand new!! Had a little trouble placing the order online (probably my device) but got great customer service on the chat line."

2016-02-18

Simple to search, Easy to order

"Lots of support information lots of pictures to ensure your getting the exact part you desire"

This review was modified by 717grizzly on February 18 2016 02:48:40 AM

2016-02-15

Customer Service Return Team

"You better know what you are ordering to the "T" because returning or exchanging a parts is impossible. After 2 weeks and countless hours of emails and phone calls, I found it more economical of my time to buy the parts from another vendor and not worry about an exchange. "

2016-02-10

Car parts made easy

"Have been buying parts from them for over 5 years. Part are high quality and generally fit well. The few times that parts did not fit I have always had a good experience in returning them back to Parts Train."

This review was modified by Menno10 on February 10 2016 12:05:13 PM

2016-01-31

fast and dependable!

"I always get my parts fast and at a great price! i can find almost everything i need here in stock! i will continue to use them as long as i can! "

This review was modified by rickykissinger on January 31 2016 10:21:19 AM

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.