Stores > Parts Train

Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

2016-07-26

They cancelled my order

"Few days later, I receive an email saying my order is cancelled because they no longer have the part I need in stock. Duh?! Order some?"

2016-07-25

Fast delivery and with quality product at a reasonable price.

" I received the order of 2 BMW ignition coils in 3 days from the order date. The order was well packaged. The coils were about half of the price of an OEM's but work as good. Partstrain.com has a very happy customer. "

This review was modified by kydangngo on July 25 2016 07:47:54 AM

2016-07-23

Train kept rollin all night long

" This was my first using parts train and I am very very satisfied with the express service I received also the exact part I ordered came in quicker than was expected. The header was a perfect fit and bolted right in. I would recommend Parts Train to anyone looking for good service and exact fit."

Fit like a glove

"Great stuff reasonably priced "

2016-07-18

"Shipping was fast and the product great, exactly what you need "

2016-07-18

Told rep my wheel size and he ordered me a size too big.

"Also the hub cap should stay on with the lug nuts and the ones shown are decorative that only supports from the inside which fell off with one I purchased from another vender at half the price. I expected a lot better for this price."

2016-07-17

"received everything on time"

2016-07-17

Unbelievable

"1. You actually had the parts.
2. They arrives early
3. My 16 year old installed them on his own.
You made this so easy!!!!

2016-07-15

It is promising to be the best

"I am not get any parts from Partstrain yet, but benefits and offers are very often, so I will do my shopping as soon as possible.
After that I can write anything else.

2016-07-10

Review of replacement side mirror for 2007 GMC

"Perfect replacement part. Easy to install. I've ordered from Parts Train before and have NEVER been disappointed."

2016-07-10

My Fault!

"I received very good service from Parts train but unfortunately when ordering I did not have my reading glasses on and ordered the wrong part."

2016-07-05

Happy in my 1997 Silverado with new headlight switch!

"I ordered the replacement switch and it was delivered within a few days. Ten minutes later I was able to complete the replacement task. I will definitely use Parts Train again for quick replacement of parts."

2016-07-04

Exhausted

"Purchased a resonator and Muffler for a 1992 Acura Vigor. The parts arrived as expected and fit as expected."

2016-07-02

Get on the Parts Train.

"I ordered.Had a short wait.And my order was delivered.All packed securely.Good job Parts Train.✈"

2016-06-29

Always best prices. And fast shipping.

"Have bought several items from parts train. Always best prices and fast shipping."

Share Parts Train's store rating

Parts Train is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Parts Train is a merchant member
Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.