Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.70/10 642 reviews

Parts Train is a merchant member
    Parts Train participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Parts Train contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

"Parts Train's website is easy to navigate. They offer multiple brands at different price ranges."

"My name is mike and i have done several orders for car parts on here and never had any problems with receiving the products or the products its self . i would give them a five star rating "

"WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH . THEY SEND YOU THE WRONG PARTS AND THEN REFUSE TO TAKE THEM BACK . . I HAVE HIRED A ATTORNEY TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY . THEY WILL NOT KEEP MY HARD EARNED MONEY IF I CAN HELP IT . PLEASE DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR DO NOT ORDER PARTS FROM THESE PEOPLE . YOU WILL GET SCREWED BIG TIME ."

"I have used Parts Train sevral times to buys parts for various cars I have ownover the years. I have had no issues. They have had a wide variety of parts to meet my needs and budget. I am very satified with the products and service."

"I usually find any part I need here and at a very competitive prize"

"I like the fact that you choose your vehicle to get exact parts needed for your particular vehicle. You can compare parts as well. Easy to use, no issues."

"Easy to find the part I needed and the site speed was great!
Only thing I would improve is being able to go back to the parts page when I was looking back at the email.

"A good site, well organized with lots of parts available."

"Quick and easy to find correct parts for my car."

"Don't know where to start, but this company is the worst it can be. they sent me the wrong parts and then they being given me the running around to the point that i had to call my credit card company to put a stop to my transaction because they won't give you a return RMA number. they play the game of holding on the phone then transferring you from one department to another thats how they do business, so when you finally speak to a supervisor they lie about everything, then you ask for higher manager they disconnect you. so i call back and back and nothing gets done. so my next step is to call attorney general and file a complaint. then report this issue to my credit card company. so all this hassle for sending me the incorrect parts and not paying for for their mistake they made shipping my parts. "

"very satisfied. Site was easy to navigate and find what I wanted. Very competitive, price-wise, with other on-line stores in this category. Excellent selection and top brands. Will refer this site to friends."

"website is well arranged and easy to use

"Fairly simple & straightforward ordering system. I appreciated the way you can set up the catalog to give you low-to-high prices on every list. That saves time hunting for the right price. Checkout was easy."

"Super selection of quality products and the ability to chat with a service rep to answer my questions was enough to allow me to make a decision to purchase the item knowing that it would be the right choice for my car."

"I would highly recommend anyone needing auto parts and want to save money while receiving top quality parts to at least check out parts trains products.I am very satisfied with them."