• Rating 6.83/10 54 reviews

Parts Dr is not a merchant member
    Parts Dr does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Parts Dr contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Buyer beware. They will not return defective parts. I ordered a part for my double oven and it did not work. Tried to return it and Part Dr. says no way if the part has been installed. I ask how would you know it's defective and didn't work if you hadn't installed it. Their response that's our policy. Do not order from this company. "

modified review This review was modified by Vinsanity305 on November 27 2013 12:55:06 PM

"return policy is restrictive make sure you read before ordering. Would not except return on item still in original package but past the 90 day window. I would not recommend company to anyone."

"I purchased a clear plastic ice chute for my Kitchen Aid Fridge. It arrive cloudy and very unfinished, worse than the part I am replacing! I work in the injection molding business, This is not a first quality part, the mold release was not used properly. Some areas were clean some ares were not. Obvious a second quality part. Parts Dr says this is normal quality from the manufacturer. Kitchen Aid would never be so foolish to stand behind a statement like this.
Use Parts DR for second quality parts only. This place is a clearing house for second rate parts. If you need first quality parts, shop elsewhere. Never again, Shame on me for believing. 2x more expensive to fix this than if i had bought it at a local brick and mortar store.

Received feedback from Ryan, he claims this is not a visble part, so Kitchen aid does not feel it to be a concern? Why make it clear when that would be 2x he cost of Black? Why was the original part clear? NO thanks I will pass on the kool-aid this time. My statements stand, Bad parts, blame Parts Dr or Kitchen Aid. Don't advertise as clear and show a picture of a clear part if it is not.... pretty simple.
Keep the $8, enjoy guys.

modified review This review was modified by Smart-Buyer on August 06 2013 01:17:22 PM

"Prices were good. As a few others have mentioned, their return policy is very restrictive and customer service is just down right terrible. Because of that, I don't think they will be around too long. And they is really just Ryan. It looks like it's a one man operation out of South Dakota, so the owner, order fulfillment, and customer service are all the same one person."

"Decent Pricing...Parts delivered fast and accurately...You can trust this site."

"I was able to diagnose the problem with my GE fridge ice maker using the PartsDr forum. This was the only website that actually helped find the problem. We had gone without ice for months until I found PartsDr.

They have nearly instant response to questions from technical help to shipping.

Shipping was amazingly fast. I paid for standard shipping ($6.99), submitted my order around 1pm local time and got my part the next day!! Wow –I was impressed.

I also needed the bottom panel to a Kenmore oven but couldn’t find it on their site. I emailed to ask if they had it and about 10minutes later they sent a link to the part I needed. And – it was the best price on the internet.

Bottom line – excellent technical support, great prices, fast shipping!!

modified review This review was modified by bhunjp on February 19 2013 05:48:08 AM

"These guys are amazing. Not only did they take the time to make sure I ordered the right part (which I wasnt to begin with, they set me straight), they also fixed a shipping error I made myself and made sure I got the part extremely quickly. I cannot say enough about how helpful and professional these guys are. My hats off to you Parts Dr. And you have ensured my business in the future. Thanks for everything."

"My ice maker went out over the holidays, and I was having a little trouble finding the correct replacement since the manufacturer had changed it a little over the years. I ordered a new control module, then after I looked over the old ice maker decided that an entire new ice maker would be a better idea since the old one's cube tray was starting to flake away. I emailed Ryan, and he got back to me quickly. He cancelled my original order, and sent me a link to the correct part. I ordered the part on Jan 2, and to my surprise the part was at my door on Jan 3. Great customer service."

"Wow! Great service. I looked up my part online and another seller came up first (a major US retailer) and instead of shopping around I started the order process. When I got to shipping and the website told me it would take 2 weeks to get my part I decided to look around the web for another source. I am so happy I found Parts Dr! The part was priced less than the major retailer and their shipping was prompt! I received the part in 2 days. Thank you Parts Dr!"

"I ordered a part for my washing machine from Ryan on Monday afternoon, the part was shipped that day. I requested ground shipment and they emailed a tracking number so I would know the progress. I received the package in Texas on Wednesday evening! These people are Awesome, I will recommend this company to everyone. I paid less than the cost of a service call for the part."

"I ordered and received my range lower baking element in record time, and had it installed and working in 10 minutes! What a great company, and with personal service! Very, very satisfied and will tell my penny pinching buddies! "

"I ordered a part online Sunday evening. I received a call from Parts Dr. on Monday just to be sure that I had ordered the right part. I had (luckily). I have the part installed and its Tuesday afternoon!

Great Customer service. I have found my "go to" parts company. I love it. What a great experience! Woohoo!!!

"Terrible customer service if you need to return an item. They would not accept a return on a motor control board for a Whirpool Cabrio washer. If you need to order a part, make sure you never have to return it to this company!"

"This company is AMAZING! After searching around for this particular part, I came across PARTS DR. They were cheaper than others, had shipping options and someone around to actually answer a phone! When I ordered a part online, I had all sorts of computer issues on my end & I wasn't sure if the order had been completed. So, I called to be sure that it had and I was greeted by a REAL PERSON! They let me know that the part would be going out the next day. Using the "2nd Day Air" shipping option, the part arrived the next day! No big deal huh? They're in South Dakota and I'm in Maryland. Color me IMPRESSED!

From their web site to customer service to shipping, this company has a customer for life and I will be sure to sing their praises to whoever else that might need parts!

"I recently ordered a part for our dishwasher from Parts Dr online. When searching online for this part they were by far the least expensive and had a reasonable shipping rate. It is easy to find the correct part and if you give them your model # they will check to make sure you ordered correctly. The service was great, the part shipped out super fast and I had it in hand with amazing speed. Very happy with my experience with this company and will use them in the future."

modified review This review was modified by jcpeterson on August 27 2012 02:23:41 PM