Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"These guys...unlike Samsung customer service and Samsung's monopoly parts supplier that will not let you know anything unless you buy from THEM...were extremely helpful in getting me back up and running. Big thumbs up to Parts Dr.

Big thumbs down to Samsung's accountability for a poor design that has flooded hundreds of houses and they have failed miserably in owning up to the problem and helping their customers remedy the situation.

modified review This review was modified by corey2 on July 30 2014 10:15:50 AM

"I ordered 2 parts for my Kenmore refrigerator. I had originally checked with Sears for these parts and they wanted way over $100.00 for one part, the drawer, and much more for the other. I ordered from Parts Dr on Monday afternoon and received them on Tuesday morning. I paid for the 5-7 day shipping which was the cheapest. The parts fit perfectly as I did the research and had the proper item #'s. I am extremely pleased with them and will definitely recommend them and order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by Didnne2002 on June 04 2014 06:51:13 AM

"Buyer beware. They will not return defective parts. I ordered a part for my double oven and it did not work. Tried to return it and Part Dr. says no way if the part has been installed. I ask how would you know it's defective and didn't work if you hadn't installed it. Their response that's our policy. Do not order from this company. "

modified review This review was modified by Vinsanity305 on November 27 2013 12:55:06 PM

"return policy is restrictive make sure you read before ordering. Would not except return on item still in original package but past the 90 day window. I would not recommend company to anyone."

"I purchased a clear plastic ice chute for my Kitchen Aid Fridge. It arrive cloudy and very unfinished, worse than the part I am replacing! I work in the injection molding business, This is not a first quality part, the mold release was not used properly. Some areas were clean some ares were not. Obvious a second quality part. Parts Dr says this is normal quality from the manufacturer. Kitchen Aid would never be so foolish to stand behind a statement like this.
Use Parts DR for second quality parts only. This place is a clearing house for second rate parts. If you need first quality parts, shop elsewhere. Never again, Shame on me for believing. 2x more expensive to fix this than if i had bought it at a local brick and mortar store.

Received feedback from Ryan, he claims this is not a visble part, so Kitchen aid does not feel it to be a concern? Why make it clear when that would be 2x he cost of Black? Why was the original part clear? NO thanks I will pass on the kool-aid this time. My statements stand, Bad parts, blame Parts Dr or Kitchen Aid. Don't advertise as clear and show a picture of a clear part if it is not.... pretty simple.
Keep the $8, enjoy guys.

modified review This review was modified by Smart-Buyer on August 06 2013 01:17:22 PM

"Awesome! The shipping company messed up on the rush order, but PArts DR went above and beyond and fixed it for me! Highly recommend! PArt was just as pictured."

"I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical when I found the parts for my KitchenAid dishwasher at about half the price of what they would have been through KitchenAid direct. Thought I'd take a chance and was glad that I did! The parts were OEM and arrived the next day even with the standard shipping option. Installed in minutes! Great parts! Great service! Great price! Thanks Parts Dr!

Matt Schwartz

modified review This review was modified by MatthewSchwartz on June 25 2013 06:08:45 PM

"These guys rock!
I was looking for a white keyboard for my jen-aire range, and could only find the part in black. When I called Parts Dr., Carissa was wonderful, looked up alternate part numbers and could not find any in white. She told me that she thouht she had seen one, and would check for me.

I then got a call from Randy. He had located a white one!

They shipped it out the same day, and I was out of the doghouse.

They were very helpful, went above and beyond in order to find me the perfect solution and shipped fast. Also, they were the best price I could find.

Thanks a lot. Will definately be back when I need more parts.
Terry

"Prices were good. As a few others have mentioned, their return policy is very restrictive and customer service is just down right terrible. Because of that, I don't think they will be around too long. And they is really just Ryan. It looks like it's a one man operation out of South Dakota, so the owner, order fulfillment, and customer service are all the same one person."

"Decent Pricing...Parts delivered fast and accurately...You can trust this site."

"I was able to diagnose the problem with my GE fridge ice maker using the PartsDr forum. This was the only website that actually helped find the problem. We had gone without ice for months until I found PartsDr.

They have nearly instant response to questions from technical help to shipping.

Shipping was amazingly fast. I paid for standard shipping ($6.99), submitted my order around 1pm local time and got my part the next day!! Wow –I was impressed.

I also needed the bottom panel to a Kenmore oven but couldn’t find it on their site. I emailed to ask if they had it and about 10minutes later they sent a link to the part I needed. And – it was the best price on the internet.

Bottom line – excellent technical support, great prices, fast shipping!!

modified review This review was modified by bhunjp on February 19 2013 05:48:08 AM

"These guys are amazing. Not only did they take the time to make sure I ordered the right part (which I wasnt to begin with, they set me straight), they also fixed a shipping error I made myself and made sure I got the part extremely quickly. I cannot say enough about how helpful and professional these guys are. My hats off to you Parts Dr. And you have ensured my business in the future. Thanks for everything."

"My ice maker went out over the holidays, and I was having a little trouble finding the correct replacement since the manufacturer had changed it a little over the years. I ordered a new control module, then after I looked over the old ice maker decided that an entire new ice maker would be a better idea since the old one's cube tray was starting to flake away. I emailed Ryan, and he got back to me quickly. He cancelled my original order, and sent me a link to the correct part. I ordered the part on Jan 2, and to my surprise the part was at my door on Jan 3. Great customer service."

"Wow! Great service. I looked up my part online and another seller came up first (a major US retailer) and instead of shopping around I started the order process. When I got to shipping and the website told me it would take 2 weeks to get my part I decided to look around the web for another source. I am so happy I found Parts Dr! The part was priced less than the major retailer and their shipping was prompt! I received the part in 2 days. Thank you Parts Dr!"

"I order a part for my dishwasher and received a call from Ryan to verify the part was what I wanted since the part number didn't match the model number I provided. The level of customer service I received is something you don't get very often especially from an online store. And I received the part in two business days."

Parts Dr is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Parts Dr is not a merchant member
Parts Dr does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!