Stores > Parts Dr

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-07-02

I took a chance and WON!!!

"I almost was not going to buy from these guys because of all the bad reviews, So Parts DR get your issue fixed with playing hardball with customers on shipping and wrong parts sent.

My part was drop shipped from a GE warehouse and was sent the next day. GREAT fast service there!!

I will order from them next time until they burn me , then I will go elsewhere.

2016-04-12

Horrible customer service

"Recommended wrong part. Charged me shipping both ways and a restocking fee."

This review was modified by akastud77 on April 12 2016 12:29:26 PM

2016-03-03

Saved at least $110.00

"I ordered an upper dishwasher rack. It was priced $50.00 less than their competition and included the shipping cost. The part arrived in less than 72 hours after I placed the order. The part was the right part and a manufacturer original. I saved another $60.00 by installing it myself - it took me less than three minutes. Parts Dr service, speed, and price are excellent. I will purchase from them again."

2016-01-27

Would not recommend purchasing if you have to return

"I ordered a part which turned out to be the wrong part for my washing machine. On top of paying a $5 processing fee, I was not refunded the entire amount. They did not refund the shipping costs. This is after I had to pay $15 more out of pocket to get the item shipped back. Will never purchase from this business again. "

2015-12-28

"I placed an order on Dec 23rd, 2 days before Christmas. They shipped it the same day, and it arrived the very next day (Christmas eve) here in California. How amazing is that!?! It was well-packaged in the manufacturers box. I'm a very happy customer!"

This review was modified by rrankene on December 28 2015 08:46:22 AM

2015-08-20

"Very happy with this seller, parts received are the ones I ordered (very easy to find on website) and arrived very fast with standard shipping, no need to pay next day shipping with this seller"

2015-06-09

"First time user of PartsDr and I will be back. I am an average guy and do not work for PartsDr in any way shape or form. I had never done repairs like this before, always prefer to just go buy a new one of whatever was not working. Decided to take a chance for a new drain pump motor for $100.00. I am glad I did. Directions were lacking, good thing I only needed them for the first couple steps. After that, it was more common sense than knowledge. I called a repair shop a year ago and he told me that the part was very expensive and the job was not easy, so I listened to him and just put the washing machine in the garage. Was getting ready to throw it away, but decided to investigate. Found PartsDr on line, ordered the part ($104.00 total after shipping), part arrived on time and had all the parts. Do not let the bad reviews scare you. If I can do it, so can you.
Thank you Ryan for you help and to everyone at PartsDr for their support in making sure I ordered the correct part.
Sincerely, A loyal customer for life,
Kevin M.

This review was modified by ocbaseballump on June 09 2015 09:28:38 AM

2015-06-08

"Can't return a electric part, even unopened.... what a joke. Worst return policy ever.

Read Here Before Ordering:

This review was modified by shaunsimon on June 08 2015 10:18:18 AM

2015-02-19

"I fix all my own appliances and those of friends, so I'm not a professional, but I'm above the typical homeowner. I always search for the best prices and I came upon Parts Dr for a Thermador Double Oven display that had gone dim. The Parts Dr price was $250-ish vs $350 at one of the more used sites. The only difference was the return policy; the big site guaranteed returns and Parts Dr does not. I was worried about not being able to return as easily, but I had done my research, and I knew I had the right part, so I saved $100. The part ended up being defective, my worst nightmare! But Ryan at Parts Dr responded to my email quickly, and sent me a brand new part without needing my old part back or having to pay separate shipping. He filed a form out at Thermador for me and I received my new part in a few days with absolutely no problems, hassle, or issues.

If you are confident you are buying the correct part, feel free to save money and use Parts Dr.

2015-01-03

"Fastest shipping I have ever seen. I ordered a part for my dryer on Tuesday and it was at my front door in less than 24 hours with ground shipping! Thanks!!!!"

This review was modified by jdmomma12 on January 03 2015 04:44:54 PM

2014-07-30

"These guys...unlike Samsung customer service and Samsung's monopoly parts supplier that will not let you know anything unless you buy from THEM...were extremely helpful in getting me back up and running. Big thumbs up to Parts Dr.

Big thumbs down to Samsung's accountability for a poor design that has flooded hundreds of houses and they have failed miserably in owning up to the problem and helping their customers remedy the situation.

This review was modified by corey2 on July 30 2014 10:15:50 AM

2014-06-04

"I ordered 2 parts for my Kenmore refrigerator. I had originally checked with Sears for these parts and they wanted way over $100.00 for one part, the drawer, and much more for the other. I ordered from Parts Dr on Monday afternoon and received them on Tuesday morning. I paid for the 5-7 day shipping which was the cheapest. The parts fit perfectly as I did the research and had the proper item #'s. I am extremely pleased with them and will definitely recommend them and order from them again."

This review was modified by Didnne2002 on June 04 2014 06:51:13 AM

2013-11-27

"Buyer beware. They will not return defective parts. I ordered a part for my double oven and it did not work. Tried to return it and Part Dr. says no way if the part has been installed. I ask how would you know it's defective and didn't work if you hadn't installed it. Their response that's our policy. Do not order from this company. "

This review was modified by Vinsanity305 on November 27 2013 12:55:06 PM

2013-10-12

"return policy is restrictive make sure you read before ordering. Would not except return on item still in original package but past the 90 day window. I would not recommend company to anyone."

2013-08-06

"I purchased a clear plastic ice chute for my Kitchen Aid Fridge. It arrive cloudy and very unfinished, worse than the part I am replacing! I work in the injection molding business, This is not a first quality part, the mold release was not used properly. Some areas were clean some ares were not. Obvious a second quality part. Parts Dr says this is normal quality from the manufacturer. Kitchen Aid would never be so foolish to stand behind a statement like this.
Use Parts DR for second quality parts only. This place is a clearing house for second rate parts. If you need first quality parts, shop elsewhere. Never again, Shame on me for believing. 2x more expensive to fix this than if i had bought it at a local brick and mortar store.

Received feedback from Ryan, he claims this is not a visble part, so Kitchen aid does not feel it to be a concern? Why make it clear when that would be 2x he cost of Black? Why was the original part clear? NO thanks I will pass on the kool-aid this time. My statements stand, Bad parts, blame Parts Dr or Kitchen Aid. Don't advertise as clear and show a picture of a clear part if it is not.... pretty simple.
Keep the $8, enjoy guys.

This review was modified by Smart-Buyer on August 06 2013 01:17:22 PM

Share Parts Dr's store rating

Parts Dr is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Parts Dr is not a merchant member
Parts Dr does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!