Stores > PartsHere

• PartsHere

• Business Hours: 9am to 5:30pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-10-13

Our company will never use them again

"I ordered a part on 8/30/16. After repeated online (website) inquiries with no response and four phone calls ref, option 4, order status which directed me to the website, I called sales. Sales rep answered immediately. She stated the warehouse somehow didn't see the order and it was never shipped. This despite order status in "my account" stated "shipped". They charged my credit card on 090/02/16. Rep said they would overnight the part. Poor customer service. I annotated my company's records for Partshere with "DO NOT USE"."

This review was modified by GuidoSarducci on October 13 2016 02:49:33 PM

2016-09-09

Pleasant staff...until they send your items, then they dont give a F@*K !!

"Partshere, we very cooperative with me when buying, but as soon as i paid, they shipped my items to me in Africa with a different Courier, and left them at the mercy of this bogus Courier company who highjacked them with Kenyan Customs and randsomed them back to me.
I had to pay for the item, the shipping and then a massive fee to release the item.

I had a machine broken down and was desperate for the spare part.
The overcharged for that but i agreed, they overcharged for shipping and i agreed, but then sent it via another method, and i had warned them about CORRUPTION but they didnt care as soon as they were paid.
I informed them what hapened but they ignored me and said not their fault.

This review was modified by JimmyGreene on October 18 2016 12:35:33 AM

2016-08-18

Thieves, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE LYING THIEVES!

"I went to their web-site and ordered a trailing cable for an HP plotter. The picture on the web-site clearly showed a mylar strip with the cable. The mylar strip is the main thing I needed but you cannot buy just the strip. When I got the cable it had no mylar strip on it. I called them and told tem about it and they said they would get back to me. Two days later I called again and was told the same thing. After two more days I called again and they told me to send it back to them. I tapped the box back shut (I had no opened the plastic packaging inside the box) and shipped it back to them. Two weeks later I still had not seen a credit on my account for the returned part. I called again but only to get the same runaround BS on the phone as I have always gotten. Then I called my bank to dispute the charge. Eight days after the dispute was files they refunded about 60% of my money. When I called them again they accused me of stealing the mylar strip!!!!! I am not a thief! These people are the thieves they are also liars and have terrible customer service skills. DO NOT DO BUSNESS WITH THEM!"

This review was modified by computerdoug345 on August 18 2016 03:10:28 PM

2014-10-10

"Part was easy to find and the staff was easy to reach and communicate with. Recommended!"

This review was modified by randysea on October 10 2014 02:07:41 PM

2014-07-15

"Shipped exactly the right part at a reasonable price. Packed well and I got it quickly. What more can you ask?"

2014-07-15

"Unfortunately the part I ordered didn't fix the problem I'm having with my printer. But the price was right and they shipped it really fast. I look forward to doing business with them again."

2014-07-14

"Once again, fast delivery, good price, quality (Real OEM) products"

2014-07-14

"Shipped the wrong item. We were going to try to keep it and use it, but the part didn't work (additional printer tray the printer did not recognize it after several reconnect attempts).
So we are returning it.

2014-07-11

"Replacement scanner assembly arrived with absolutely no instructions at all about how to install it or how to disassemble copier so it could be installed. "

2014-07-08

"Ordered a part then received an email saying the order was canceled. No phone number ANYWHERE to call without registering to be part of the site. I have no desire to register, rather just talk to a human, which seems too much to ask. NEVER have I been required to register to get a phone number! Alas, I registered to get the following phone number which DOES NOT WORK: 909-740-8533. This company is a joke. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!"

2014-07-07

"I got the correct part relatively quickly and at an excellent price."

2014-07-06

"Placed order and accepted. Then PartsHere cancelled my order due to system problems. Later, I ordered again, successfully. Then cancelled again. No explanation, not even notice of delay -- nothing. There will not be a third attempt."

2014-07-05

"Custom cost the price of the parts + shipping cost !"

2014-07-05

"Ordered last weekend and arrived, by U.P.S., from U.S. on Friday (U.K. address). Goods exactly what I ordered, so a happy result!"

2014-07-04

"Thank you. Very helpful and speedy service."

Share PartsHere's store rating

PartsHere is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PartsHere is not a merchant member
PartsHere does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!