• Rating 1.67/10 52 reviews

PartsHere is not a merchant member
    PartsHere does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • PartsHere contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"They sent the wrong part. Apparently, whoever is picking the orders has no attention to detail.

When I checked their website again the price of the correct part had tripled. Seems kind of shady.

modified review This review was modified by mute1974 on February 25 2014 09:31:22 AM

"I have placed two orders with PartsHere. If I had first read the reviews here, I probably would have gone elsewhere.

The good news is that I got all the parts for my HP DesignJet in a timely fashion and they were correct and in good condition. They appeared to be authentic HP parts and I was able to fix my printer.

The bad news is that one of the parts, a power supply, was listed with a $50 refund for return of the old power supply. I returned the old part, and eventually got the $50, but not without a hassle. I had fortunately saved a PDF screen shot of the page that proved it had a refund listed. They changed the listing after I had ordered it, but as I sent them the screen shot and asked if I would need to protest with my credit card, they decided to send me the $50.

So overall, I was a satisfied customer, but their customer service is sketchy and they don't list their phone number, only a fax number. Their previous reviews were so bad, I thought it only fair to post my experiences.

"We ordered parts for our HP Designjet wide format printers from Everprint. Terrible experience. Prices are actually higher than on HP's own website! Shorted us on two expensive parts orders and refused to send missing items. Had to charge back order. Customer service is non-existent. Their emails are always anonymous. We will never order from Everprint again and wouldn't recommend them to anyone."

"This company is the worst. No customer service whatsoever. Have emailed and called several times since placing my order. Over a month later I still have no response. . "

"Same story different customer although i did get the part but it was the wrong part I have been trying to get in touch with customer service to exchange for the right part for a month no success so PEOPLE DO NOT BUY A THING FROM PARTSHERE.COM it's a ripoff "

"Placed order with Partshere.com on 02/23/2012. They charged me for my order on 02/24/2012. As of 03/06/2012 nothing arrived, and no tracking number sent. Shipping from Chino CA to Reno NV should only take 3-4 days. Sent 2 emails to them via 2 different email addresses shown on their website over the course of 3 days. No response. Phone number that shows on my credit card statement is DISCONNECTED.

Calls to the fax number go to a voice mail for someone. Their message does not say they are part of PartsHere.com. WARNING DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM PARTSHERE.COM!

"I ordered my printer part before reading the negative reviews posted here. My experience was "mixed". I paid for overnight delivery and according to the email I received it was shipped the same day but arrived 3 days later. The part was correct and I was able to repair my HPZ3100 printer. So overall my experience was positive and the shipping issue appears to have been the shipping company not PartsHere.

However, I have now started receiving spam at the email address I provided to PartsHere. I use a unique email address for each company I do business with in order to isolate and determine which companies are selling email addresses to spammers or have had their systems hacked. PartsHere falls into this category. The phishing emails I'm now receiving are addressed to the email account I gave to PartsHere and are attempts to gather information about my PayPal account. Which I don't have, by the way.

"Terrible service. Great and helpful website that makes them appear to have their act together. I ordered three parts for a printer that is down and needed to be repaired before the weekend. Paid for expedited shipping. When the box arrived, only one part was in the box, and it appears to be possibly damaged. They don't provide tracking information; every phone number I can find for them is disconnected; they won't respond to the pleas in my email for help."

"Do Not Order From These GUYS!!

They said they shipped and billed my Credit Card. Then they sent another email and said they would ship 1 month later. I sent emails to cancel with no reply. I am now disputing charges to my Credit card account. How can they bill be in advance for a part they don't have even though they show it in stock!
No phone numbers listed on line!!

"BAD NEWS! DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!! They make mistakes and they cannot be trusted. They have no phone number (no recourse) Their shipping rates are by my estimate 2x to 3x UPS's rate. I am still waiting on the part despite paying for expedited 2day air.

I wish I had seen these reviews earlier. BAD, BAD, NEWS!!!

"Terrible customer service. Unable to get a response from e-mails sent reqarding my order, which I still have not recieved. It shows shipped, but no tracking number."

"I'd seen some poor reviews and was skeptical at first, but I ordered a $700 part, received the part and it worked perfectly. I returned the old part and received my core refund. I emailed customer service and received prompt responses. Overall I'm very happy with the experience. I do wish they had a customer service phone number."

"We are having issues getting our parts. We upgraded to blue shipping. One week ago they listed it as shipped. 7 Days later we have no parts and cannot get any communication from them. "

"Please refer to order id IN021796-26154 and RMA number 12605mi.

On April 6, 2011, I placed a order for a new HP gear cluster assembly, part number RG5-0457-000CN. I received order confirmation on April 6 and my account was charged $46.10 on April 8, 2011. I received shipping confirmation on April 8 also.

I received package on April 13, 2011 and opened and inspected the gear cluster. The gear cluster housing and gears had obvious signs of wear and the gears themselves had toner on them. This was a used component and I immediately send a e-mail to your office stating I wanted the new part shipped per my order.

I received no reply.

I filled out a return authorization form online on April 14 requesting the new part I ordered be sent and I received a RMA number the same day. I shipped the used part back to your office via USPS priority mail label number 9405 5036 9930 0070 5328 75 on April 15. Package was delivered to your address on April 18, 2011 at 11:46 am.

I received no response from company after receipt of the returned merchandise.

I sent a e-mail on April 28 requesting the status of the RMA and a tracking number for the new merchandise to be sent.

I received no response!

I again sent a e-mail to on April 29 requesting the status of the RMA and a tracking number for the new merchandise to be sent.

I received no response!

I again sent a e-mail to on April 30 requesting the status of the RMA and a tracking number for the new merchandise to be sent.

I received no response!

I requested a full refund of the total purchase price of $40.10 plus return shipping price of $5.00 for a total of $45.10 (forty-five dollars and ten cents)

No response

Filed complaint with BBB, Asked credit card company for money back May 4 2011.

Better Business Bureau Rating as of today F

"My initial contact with partshere went very smoothly. They were the lowest price on a paper feed assembly on an HP fax and they shipped the right part promptly. My problem came a week later when someone used my debit card and ID info to open up several subscription accounts; Netflix, Sports Ilustrated, ESPN Insider etc. Canceling my card and undoing this mess has been a real pain. I guess it could have been worse?

I don't know for fact that that the security breach occurred at partshere. But I don't make that many transactions and the other few places I used the card were large sites like Amazon. It's the most likely suspect.