• Business Hours: 9am to 5:30pm PST

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Shipped the wrong item. We were going to try to keep it and use it, but the part didn't work (additional printer tray the printer did not recognize it after several reconnect attempts).
So we are returning it.

"Replacement scanner assembly arrived with absolutely no instructions at all about how to install it or how to disassemble copier so it could be installed. "

"Ordered a part then received an email saying the order was canceled. No phone number ANYWHERE to call without registering to be part of the site. I have no desire to register, rather just talk to a human, which seems too much to ask. NEVER have I been required to register to get a phone number! Alas, I registered to get the following phone number which DOES NOT WORK: 909-740-8533. This company is a joke. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!"

"I got the correct part relatively quickly and at an excellent price."

"Placed order and accepted. Then PartsHere cancelled my order due to system problems. Later, I ordered again, successfully. Then cancelled again. No explanation, not even notice of delay -- nothing. There will not be a third attempt."

"Custom cost the price of the parts + shipping cost !"

"Ordered last weekend and arrived, by U.P.S., from U.S. on Friday (U.K. address). Goods exactly what I ordered, so a happy result!"

"Thank you. Very helpful and speedy service."

"Easy order, good customer communication about payment rec'v and shipping time, fast to arrive and although I have not used the duplexer as of yet, things seem to be fine. Packing was very good!! They made sure the merch. arrived in great shape!Would do business again.

"I was pleasantly surprised, first to find the parts I needed at a reasonable price, and second to find such fast, efficient handling of my order."

"arrived as promised, fast efficient process"

"I received the part I ordered in a timely fashion."

"Placing the order was great, little disappointed that the order wasn't shipped quicker. I placed the order on 6/19/14 and didn't receive my parts till 7/1/14. That is 12 days and I expected maybe 5-7 days at the most. But overall excellent experience."

"A special THANK YOU to Jerry M. and any others who assisted with my recent order. I wasn't sure of the exact name of the item needed, so the staff researched it and identified the item perfectly the first time. It arrived prior than expected, and it was packed cleanly, neatly, and securely which is very important to me. I really appreciate your excellent customer service and the courtesy I experienced, and will definitely order from your company in the future as requirements surface. Appreciatively/Kristina (Marietta, GA) "

"Canceled my order and then raised the price of the item by 500%....that's messed up...probably a scam to get your info."

PartsHere is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PartsHere is not a merchant member
PartsHere does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!