Stores > PartsHere
  • PartsHere

9am to 5:30pm PST

Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review PartsHere by clicking a star below.
2017-08-03

All-around good website ordering experience

"I needed a replacement for a missing panel on a used HP 3500 LaserJet printer. Their parts number matched the HP part number (on which I did a Google search) and then checked price and shipping at all websites that had the part in stock. Their cost (sum of part and shipping) was lower than others and checkout was flawless. Invoice was sent to my email address promptly and tracking the shipment was easy. Part arrived today and fit perfectly. Hassle-free purchase from point of order to delivery. Part was bubble wrapped and packed well."

2017-04-21

Not satisfied with the purchase

"I am not satisfied with the purchase sis incentives as of today I did not receive the part I ordered. Tried sending email no answer. Tried calling no answer. I will not do business with this company again."

2017-01-03

Order Was Made Never Delivered

"We made an order for a replacement part & have yet to receive the part that we were already charged. They'll simply have to attempt to get blood from a stone if they think they will get a dime from our credit card company.

Do not do business with this "company". I've found the one star ratings on here to be honest & unfortunately it was experience as the teacher that lead to this revelation.

2016-10-13

Our company will never use them again

"I ordered a part on 8/30/16. After repeated online (website) inquiries with no response and four phone calls ref, option 4, order status which directed me to the website, I called sales. Sales rep answered immediately. She stated the warehouse somehow didn't see the order and it was never shipped. This despite order status in "my account" stated "shipped". They charged my credit card on 090/02/16. Rep said they would overnight the part. Poor customer service. I annotated my company's records for Partshere with "DO NOT USE"."

2016-09-09

Pleasant staff...until they send your items, then they dont give a F@*K !!

"Partshere, we very cooperative with me when buying, but as soon as i paid, they shipped my items to me in Africa with a different Courier, and left them at the mercy of this bogus Courier company who highjacked them with Kenyan Customs and randsomed them back to me.
I had to pay for the item, the shipping and then a massive fee to release the item.

I had a machine broken down and was desperate for the spare part.
The overcharged for that but i agreed, they overcharged for shipping and i agreed, but then sent it via another method, and i had warned them about CORRUPTION but they didnt care as soon as they were paid.
I informed them what hapened but they ignored me and said not their fault.

2016-08-18

Thieves, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE LYING THIEVES!

"I went to their web-site and ordered a trailing cable for an HP plotter. The picture on the web-site clearly showed a mylar strip with the cable. The mylar strip is the main thing I needed but you cannot buy just the strip. When I got the cable it had no mylar strip on it. I called them and told tem about it and they said they would get back to me. Two days later I called again and was told the same thing. After two more days I called again and they told me to send it back to them. I tapped the box back shut (I had no opened the plastic packaging inside the box) and shipped it back to them. Two weeks later I still had not seen a credit on my account for the returned part. I called again but only to get the same runaround BS on the phone as I have always gotten. Then I called my bank to dispute the charge. Eight days after the dispute was files they refunded about 60% of my money. When I called them again they accused me of stealing the mylar strip!!!!! I am not a thief! These people are the thieves they are also liars and have terrible customer service skills. DO NOT DO BUSNESS WITH THEM!"

2014-10-10

"Part was easy to find and the staff was easy to reach and communicate with. Recommended!"

2014-07-15

"Shipped exactly the right part at a reasonable price. Packed well and I got it quickly. What more can you ask?"

2014-07-15

"Unfortunately the part I ordered didn't fix the problem I'm having with my printer. But the price was right and they shipped it really fast. I look forward to doing business with them again."

2014-07-14

"Once again, fast delivery, good price, quality (Real OEM) products"

2014-07-14

"Shipped the wrong item. We were going to try to keep it and use it, but the part didn't work (additional printer tray the printer did not recognize it after several reconnect attempts).
So we are returning it.

2014-07-11

"Replacement scanner assembly arrived with absolutely no instructions at all about how to install it or how to disassemble copier so it could be installed. "

2014-07-08

"Ordered a part then received an email saying the order was canceled. No phone number ANYWHERE to call without registering to be part of the site. I have no desire to register, rather just talk to a human, which seems too much to ask. NEVER have I been required to register to get a phone number! Alas, I registered to get the following phone number which DOES NOT WORK: 909-740-8533. This company is a joke. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!"

2014-07-07

"I got the correct part relatively quickly and at an excellent price."

2014-07-06

"Placed order and accepted. Then PartsHere cancelled my order due to system problems. Later, I ordered again, successfully. Then cancelled again. No explanation, not even notice of delay -- nothing. There will not be a third attempt."

Share PartsHere's store rating

PartsHere is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PartsHere is not a merchant member
PartsHere does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!