• PartsGeek PartsGeek Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.51/10 4.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.14/10 5.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.09/10 3.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.26/10 2.26/10

"My delivery day was incorrect, you guys charged me 17 dollars more than what amazon offered... I wont be shopping here anytime soon"

"Great price, fit, and quick service."

"Great seller 100% thank you for the fast delivery"

"Will never shop with parts geek again, they sent me the part I did not order, completly the wrong part and did not tell me that the part I did order was no longer available and tried to slide in a low grade substitute in it's place, waiting for my refund if it dosen't come very soon, going to sue them for fraud. I waited a whole week for a sub-standard part."

"The right part and received it in good time."

"Ordered one day and it was delivered the next day."

"I have ordered several items and am well pleased with service - Thanks"

"Was a great experience. Shipping went out prior to when it was suppose to show up. Product was exactly what I ordered. "

"Half of the order came quickly and I was very satisfied.
The second of two items did not come but I received a 1/2 back refund which created more work for me having to reorder a similar part.

"Ordering was very easy transition and the delivery was on time."

"The experience in general was great. I would have rated it top notch if only other shipping options were offered. It took a week and a half (7 business days) to receive it. I would have gladly paid more to have it shipped quicker. Other than that price and exp were great.
Thanks

"Very good product, at unbeatable price.Fast and free shipping..."

"You guys sent me the wrong part. "

"No happy. Not only did they send the wrong part, it arrived broken. PartsGeek made me pay $35 to ship this part back to them. I would never do business with them again. It took 4 days for them to even ship the product. I ordered a new mirror from General Motors on the same day I requested an RMA (return authorization) from parts geek and received the new mirror before Parts Geek even replied to my request. If you are ordering something like a mirror (like I did) and the part seller doesn't ask for your VIN, don't buy from them. The mirror partsgeek sent me wasn't even a close fit for my vehicle."

"Easy to order. Part came in within a few Days.
The part arrived broken. I needed it bad. I tried to call them Time after time couldn't get through. The only way to contact them was by email. It would take 24 to 36 hours to get a reply. Finally after email back and forth they tell me to send it back. I had to pay for the shipping even though it arrived broken. I did not reorder because they said it could take up to 30 days to get my refund. Ended up buying local.

Share PartsGeek's store rating

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.