• Address: Allenwood, NJ

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.48/10 5.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.60/10 6.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.39/10 2.39/10

"Great Purchase Price !!!! Super Fast and Safe Shipping !!!"

"Quick, easy, and great prices."

"They sent me the wrong part---it cost me $24 to mail the part back plus----the extra expense of having to purchase the part from my local auto parts store. I have been very satisfied in the past---but---not this time.
Keith Boyer

"Ordering was very easy, parts were delivered really quickly and accurately!"

"Correct part, good price, fast shipping"

"Very fast service and shipping. "

"Great Company, cool deals!! But for some apparent reason they don't like to return items if a person orders a part to find that it's not the right intire part needed. So make sure that it's what exactly you need. I took my part in to Firestone who handles keeping my cars up, they advised me that I need more......Now still waiting on a RA#....."

"I was very pleased with the parts I ordered, and the manner they shipped. Thank you . I will use you again. I also loved the price! Excellent!!"

"parts price was unbeatable, and it arrived very, very quickly. Can you ask for more? Very happy!"

"I will never order from this company ever again.. I've ordered items literally from China and its been on my front door step from time of order 7 days. It's been over 10 days, I was promised this order today 16 dec and now the delivery says I won't get it until saturday the 20th! Absolute rubbish, I haven't had a running vehicle in almost 2 weeks because I've been waiting on shipment. I've had items both ways to California and from and know it's a max ground of 5 days. Never again."

"uneventful transaction, came on time and in perfect condition"

"Good experience overall. Easy to use site, fast shipping and good part. I'd order from Parts Geek again"

"I have not received my order. Nor have I been contacted. Michael Douglas 4850 Walker Rd Prescott Arizona 86303 928-308-2113"

"Exactly what I needed at half the price"

"Right part at best price I found."

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.