Stores > PartsGeek

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.87/10 6.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review PartsGeek by clicking a star below.

2017-09-10

Correct Part & On TIme!

"Great experience. Difficult to part to find but PartsGeek had it in stock and in my hands 48-hours later."

2017-09-09

"Very satisfied. Easy to navigate website. Also good prices on parts."

Great

"Easy to buy parts very helpful"

2017-09-09

Wrong part customer service is a joke

"I ordered a bushing kit for my Honda upper control arm bushings. The bushings were to big and didn't fit. I set up a return and got a email saying to wait for another email with rma number. I never got a rma number and they sent ups anyways. I got put on hold for 15 min before I hung up and called back. I got hung up on 2 times. I finally talked to someone that couldn't speak English so I had to call back and hope someone could speak English I could understand. To make a long story short I will never use partsgeek again"

you can not go wrong!

"I bought an AC compressor at partgeek with a good price. I trust the online order at partgeek. "

2017-09-08

Wheel did not fit the vehicle that was specified by Parts Geek

"I ordered a OE replacement wheel from Parts Geek for my 2000 Saturn LS1 that had a bent wheel . Their web site had shown that the wheel was a direct fit for the 2000 Saturn LS1 and that it was a reconditioned item in new condition. When I received the wheel, I checked the labeling on the box and the wheel, they both showed that the 15" x 6" wheel fits a 2000-05 Saturn and I was confident that the wheel was going to fit the car. I took it to my tire store to have the tire mounted onto the wheel and put onto my car. The tire technician came and said that the wheel would not fit and showed me at the vehicle that the center hole on the wheel was too small to fit the hub (3/8" too small) and that the lug holes spacing were also incorrect (each lug 1/4" too close to the other). When I contacted Parts Geek about the wheel not fitting, they told me that it was my fault for ordering it even though I correctly specified the vehicle that it was to fit and they specified that it would. They do not pay for return shipping which would have cost me $34.68 to return it and I would not get a refund for the shipping to me. The wheel itself originally cost me with shipping $69.93 they would only refund me $56.98 if I spent $34.68 to ship it back. At best, I would have received $22.30 refund and lost $47.63 on this transaction for their mistake. I did not ship it back because they also do not do refund parts that have been installed, my tire was mounted onto the wheel thus the wheel has a couple of marks that resulted from the tire mounting."

“Hello,

We will call or email you today.

Bad service

"I ordered a saturn part. Received a part for a different car. I tried to get the right part. They said they dont do exchanges although I received a part I never ordered. In order to get my money back I had to pay out of My own pocket. Wich came out to $20. The total for the part was $27. I lost $20 on a part I never received. Tried talking to the most rude manager I've ever spoken to "Jake" and also Adam who never returned my call after 2 weeks of trying. If I could I would tell every potential customer about my horrible ridiculous experience. E"

“Hello,

We contacted you to provide your full vin number to confirm if you ordered the correct mirror, as there are different ones for Coupe and Sedan as well as power or manual, but you failed to provide that information. So you were responsible for the return shipping since you failed to provide the requested information.

Excellent Service

"You had the hard-to-find part I needed and shipped it fast at a great rate. Thank you."

2017-09-08

Bad

"Not good, unsatisfied, didn't deliver"

“Hello,

Your package was delivered by UPS 1Z045FA70300748240 on 8/29.

The Ultimate

"Totally Awesomeness!! Love these guys.."

Misleading

" The picture makes you look like you were buying 4 valvestems, when in fact I got only one. "

Rep reply posted Sep-08-2017

“Hello,

The listing clearly stated cap, not caps and the images are stock images from the part manufacturer. If it was sold in multiples, it would specifically list it in the description but it does not, therefore they are sold individually.

Fast service

"Fast, good just what I needed"

Excellent Service

"Prompt delivery, correct part.
Kudos!!

Went beyond their policy

"Needed to get a refund on a part. they did so even though the stated website policy had conditions"

2017-09-06

Returning incorrect parts

"Called to return the parts that were incorrectly listed and was told to return the package to sender.v I still not received my refund "

Rep reply posted Sep-08-2017

“Hello,

The package was not received back until 9/1 and it takes the warehouse 7-14 business days to issue a refund.

Share PartsGeek's store rating

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,434 merchant members.