• PartsGeek PartsGeek Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.73/10 4.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.87/10 4.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.36/10 3.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.91/10 1.91/10

"Fast shipping and great part! Also $25 cheaper than ebay"

"After discovering PartsGeek some years ago, PartsGeek has been my #1 spot to get reasonably priced quality parts. Thank you PartsGeek!!!"

"Quick service great parts can't beat them always check them first "

"I have been purchasing parts from partsgeek for a few years now and have recently had to return a item that didn't fit, they were quick to get me a return number and it was flawless!"

"Fast ship great product. Will use them again."

"exactly what I ordered and expected. Easy to find and purchase. No problems"

"Sent wrong part and want me too pay return shipping for their mistake. Won' order from them and will not recommend others to order from them "

"part was delivered day after i ordered it really didn't expect it to arrive for several days"

"Go it quickly, installed the part and fixed the problem."

"It was the right par and it was delivered much sooner than I expected it to be. No problem with installation. Good service!!"

"The part came in excellent condition. Packaging was professional. I was expecting for the part to arrive a week later than it did.
I was able to buy a new part for what I would have paid for it locally used.

Very satisfied

"I'm very satisfied with PartsGeek. The service is always fast and their choice of product manufacturers is very good."

"Very fast delivery on product. Will use again if occasion arises."

"Excellent service! Part shipped on time and was exactly the part that I ordered. I will order all of my future parts from this very reliable supplier."

"I received a damaged part. The shipping box was in perfect condition which told me that the part was packaged damaged. I filled oit the return form on their website and they want me to pay for return shipping. What a joke. I tried to call them thats a joke as well. Will not be purchasing from them again. I have bought parts from them in the past with no problems. "

Share PartsGeek's store rating

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.