Stores > PartsGeek

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review PartsGeek by clicking a star below.

Excellent

"Was impressed with how fast I received my package, and love my new center console "

Transmission Pan Screw Up

"Told Pan Was Canceled My Personal Contact Two Were Delivered"

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2017

“Hello,

You double ordered under two different email addresses on September 5th and September 6th and when you called in, they informed you that they would try to cancel it but as our customer service page states, we cannot cancel order once they are placed. Your order was too far along and they were not able to cancel it, but you placed two separate orders, so if you do not need them, you need to contact customer service to setup the return.

good parts/fast service

"all parts good as new.thanks"

2017-09-20

Quick Shipping but product description lacking

"Great Packing and quick delivery. Only issue is the description did not explain that the license plate holder did NOT include any mounting hardware.

I would definitely shop here again but would pick up the phone and ask questions rather than order on-line. f

Mike

2017-09-20

Horrible customer service. Should be able to call and talk to someone,live.

"I filled out a return card and have only received e-mails stating that someone was on it. I have not received instructions on how to send back part as of yet. It has been 2 weeks now."

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2017

“Hello,

There is a phone number to call and it is located on the front page and on the customer service page of the website. The return is setup and we have resent the return information to your email address.

Great

"My parts fit well and 5 stars"

Super super fast!

"Ordered part for my Porshe on a Saturday at my door on Monday, more then happy with the price and delivery!"

Arrived Fast Quality Not Perfect

"Product arrived fine. Motor mounts not plug and play. Modifications and fixing required."

Great

"Absolutely great! There was a mix up and the wrong part was sent to me it was quickly fixed and we received the right part! "

2017-09-19

Should have gone with my gut..buyer beware

"I was hesitant to purchase from Parts Geek, but decided to take a chance. I should have went with my gut.
They sent me two incorrect parts, and after about 15 emails & a phone call, they provided an RMA number to allow me to return it. THEY MADE ME PAY RETURN SHIPPING FOR THEIR MISTAKE, which was half the cost of my products! They require the customer pay return shipping regardless of who is at fault! Poor service. I still haven't received my refund! Incompetence with no accountability! Will never ever use the company again, or recommend them.

A rep from PartsGeek, theben01, has responded

“Fake News. Not a real Invoice Number. ”

2017-09-19

Couldn't be more satisfied with all aspects of my experience with PartsGeek

"PartsGeek will be my 1st go to supplier for my future needs.Reasonable pricing and very fast processing and delivery.Couldn't be happier. Daniel H."

2017-09-19

Did not get all my merchandise

"I order set of headlights only got the headlights no parking lights "

A rep from PartsGeek, theben01, has responded

“SUPER FAKE NEWS. This guy ordered a HOLLEY BRAND 1990 Chevrolet C1500 Throttle Body. No headlights and no parking lights were ordered from us.

Correct part.

"Brake wear sensors fit perfectly."

2017-09-18

Buyer Beware!

"Buyer Beware!
Bought a 2005 Acura RSX Lower Control Arm from Partsgeek.com. They sent a faulty part manufactured by Moog. The lower balljoint hole was the wrong size. I ruined my balljoint's threads, because of it :(
Sent for an RMA return and found out Parts Geek's policy is the customer has to pay for return shipping no matter what; even when Parts Geek is at fault!
I paid for shipping to get the part from them and now I'm going to be out the shipping to get it back to them to get my refund just for the faulty part? Really?!
Isn't there a class action lawsuit for something like this. Totally unethical!
My credit card company is involved and put a hold on payment until this is resolved.
Stay away from this unethical company!
Oh, BTW, I found a blog from another unsuspecting customer that said they ran into the same problem with the same Moog part. Hmmm!

Parts Geek sent me the wrong part...period! There was no indication or selection while purchasing the part to differentiate between the base model or type-S model. They're at fault, because of their lack of detail in their ordering process. I went through the process of ordering the part again without completing the purchase to be sure, and there is no way to distinguish the vehicle types. A short-sighted mistake on their part doesn't constitute blaming the customer.

“Hello,

Please provide your full vin number as that part indicates it was only for the Type-S, if you have a base model then you ordered the wrong part.

2017-09-18

EXELENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"AS DESCRIBED, FAST, GOOD PRICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Share PartsGeek's store rating

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,434 merchant members.