• PartsGeek PartsGeek Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.2/10 2.2/10

2015-08-02

"Fast delivery right part great price"

2015-08-02

"Parts were as described - and most importantly, correct for the vehicle they were ordered for. The items arrived quickly and were a great value. Thanks!"

2015-08-02

"First time I used PartsGeek, I was very satisfied."

"Correct parts quickly shipped
Easy to use website"

2015-08-02

"I was satisfied with my order. I got my part for an affordable price and it was exactly what I needed."

2015-08-02

"The service was fast and exactly as ordered. They communicated the shipment of my parts and included tracking. Thanks parts geek."

2015-08-02

"Great price. Perfect fit. Super fast shipping"

2015-08-01

"fixed what we needed and the ac is good and cold

2015-08-01

"Yo no puedo escribir en ingles pero el servicio es muy Bueno es la Segunda vez que compro en este sitio y estoy muy complacida"

2015-08-01

"I ordered a hood sensor for my 2006 Land Rover. The part came quick and was just what I had ordered and at a reasonable price. I installed it, and it fixed the problem of the car alarm sounding off on an intermittent basis. I have used PartsGeek on several other occasions and have been satisfied with each transaction. I have bookmarked the web site and will use them again. "

2015-08-01

"I have ordered from Parts geek several times and each time the shipping time is always shorter than expected, the parts just what I expected and prices very reasonable. Will continue to get my parts here. Thanks"

2015-08-01

"Parts Geek always delivers, even with shipping
they beat the local places and their selection
is better"

2015-08-01

"Great every thing expected"

2015-08-01

"The website only has two expansion tanks for my car. This part fails allot so I have ordered several. This time the wrong part arrived. The part number is not a choice on the website for my car. I was on hold for over an hour then the person I talked to argued with me saying it was for my car. Finally he agreed it was the wrong part and ordered me the correct one. "

2015-08-01

"The order was prompt, no damage, and worked to perfection I was very pleased. Was back in the road in no time. Thank you very much."

Share PartsGeek's store rating

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.