• PartsGeek PartsGeek Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.08/10 4.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.80/10 1.80/10

"Part I ordered shipped a week later of date ordered and arrived a week after that. When part arrived, it was the wrong part. Customer service sucks. They don't answer the phone and their e-mails are automated response. They don't refund shipping charges regardless of who's at fault. Not ordering from them again."

"It got here in no time, and very well packed."

"It came on time and was fast and easy!"

"good part discription along with pictures . fast delivery."

"Part came in on time and it works properly. Thanks!!"

"Part arrived on time and in great condition truly a great experience and I'll order from again!!!!"

"fast delivery and accurate "

"A $4.5 merchandise with $7 delivery and arrived later than this survey letter."

"Great product and fast shipping "

"I ordered two wiper blades from Partsgeek. One of the wipers I received was opened and was missing the attachment I needed. I couldn't reach them via their phone number, so I initiated a return through their ticket system. The ticket system started a return authorization requiring me to pay return shipping, even though they made the mistake. I was unable to reach them via their customer service phone number, as I sat on hold for about 10 minutes and was automatically disconnected. I emailed the ticket system asking them why I had to pay to return the item when they made the error. Their response was, "We do not offer return shipping reimbursement regardless of the party at fault. All returns are freight prepaid by the customer.""

"Exactly what I needed - quick delivery time too."

"A OK service. Exactly what I wanted at the price I needed."

"Shipping costs are over quoted and to damn high."

"I ordered a genuine manufacturer part for a very good price, and received it quickly. Very satisfied."

"Quick shipments! The right part and price - search feature was smooth and accurate"

Share PartsGeek's store rating

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.