PartsGeek Reviews - partsgeek.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.79/10 6,484 reviews

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,574)

"I ordered the correct part they chg me 8.95 to deliver the wrong part. It tried to call them and no one answered. I emailed them to tell them of THERE mistake. I was told I had to retun it at my expense and it would take probably two weeks for a credit minus the shipping are they serious i'm not really happy with this company they need to get it together at least answer your phone and since they've made the mistake and sent me the wrong part they need to send a call tag."

"Delivery was quicker than estimated. All the parts were there. Only wish Partsgeek sold more aftermarket upgrades geared toward performance."

"I received my part in two days and it was half the price of what it would have cost me locally."

"I love this place you always have what I need"

"Part arrived real quick and installed perfectly. I like the convenience and accuracy of PartsGeek."

"Partsgeek shipped the correct part next day, packaged it safely, and it fit exactly, easy to install. Considering there was a sensor built into the part (aveo air intake hose), and the car started and ran perfectly immediately after installation, is a good sign. Fedex was a bit slow delivering the package (6 days?!); but, that's not really partsgeek's fault."

"It was very easy to find my part and it arrived quickly with no damage"

"Fast service. Will do business again."

"A++++
Fast shipping
Good experience

"Quick,easy,affordable,good selection"

"Low cost, quick shipping, and easy process"

"fast service and great price"

"Seems like we always get what we need, at the price we need ! Thanks PartsGeek...

"partsgeek always has low prices and quick delivery. "

"Great parts , fits right super fast delivery , just what I need it for less the price !"