• Address: Allenwood, NJ

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.52/10 5.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.55/10 2.55/10

"Exactly what I needed at half the price"

"Right part at best price I found."

"Good price and fast delivery. Will definitely use parts geek again."

"Right price. Prompt delivery. Well packaged. Right part."

"Good prices but if you make a mistake and order the wrong part it's a somewhat long process to return it. Return policy should be better. "

"Thanks Parts Geek you save the day, quality parts and quick delivery to my doorstep, keep up the good work. Frederick Fludd. "

"Very pleased with serevice and delivery. Great!"

"I received my parts 1 day earlier, also this shipment was free, thanks PartsGeek, low price, great service. PartsGeek save me a lot of money, order parts from PartsGeek........right choice."

"prompt service. merchandise arrive early thank u..."

"First rate customer service: I was a little upset because two headlights ordered as a pair came separately. Why? First, because I was sure I had ordered two, and worried for the second. Second, because my mechanic installed just one, and I feared an increased cost of installation from two separate installations. When I called, the representative was very patient/tolerant with my " worried" mood and apologized for the separate shipping. And, she even provided a discount. I suggested they e-mail notify when or indicate when pairs are coming in segments, and she treated my suggestion with respect and appreciation. Frankly, Parts Geek and the representative set the standard for customer care that day. "

"Very quick, exactly what I needed. Thanks!"

"Part of the order came in after 5 days. and the rest is going on 8 days. The tie rods don't have nuts, cotter pins or grease zirts and the package was opened before and taped back together. I think it was returned and they sent it back out. Tried to get in touch but the web page is "down" for 3 days now. Not open on weekends?
Very disappointed I did not purchase from E-bay where you have a third party regulating and to make sure the seller follows through and responds in a timely manner.

"Very fast delivery best price I could find"

"Simple, efficient, and correct. What else could I ask for?"

"it was every thing i expected and more. the fit was great"

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.