Stores > PartsGeek

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10

2016-08-24

As usual they delivered!

"Quick and great service as usual. Just wish they gave better discounts. Other than that, they're the best!!"

2016-08-24

Awesome!

"Most reasonable price I found and part was a perfect fit. Thank you!"

Amazing!!!

"Part came in super fast and was described perfectly on the site. Great service. "

2016-08-23

Get your parts here!!!!!!

"Best place to get your parts!! even the ones you can't get at auto parts stores!!"

Return Product

"I paid $61.69 Return item 14.10 Parts Geek refunded 50.74 it cost me money to use you. Not happy with NO return policy....cost me $24.85 out of pocket. I would think twice before using Parts Geek again."

very slow ...

"cancelling is an impossibility , even if you make a mistake ... could stand improvement !"

Very Misleading

"Parts Geek had advertised a product on numerous different Web sites. I ordered, they charged my card and then days later said they do not have the part and refunded my money. I contacted them to see if it could be back ordered and they said that they had not had them for awhile and no idea if they would be receiving them. I continued to check the different websites, including theirs, and no where did they list this item as out of stock. I checked for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, still showing available, I called and was told the item was unavailable."

Terrible Customer Service/Wrong Parts and Damaged Parts

"I ordered two parts from Parts Geek. The first part arrived with damage and corrosion. I had to pay to ship it back and there was no refund of shipping either direction. The second part arrived separately and was not the part I ordered. It took forever to get through to customer service, both interactions were impolite and unprofessional. After much back and forth (blaming me for ordering the wrong part), it was finally agreed they did indeed send me the wrong part. It looks entirely different than the one on the site and I provided a photo as evidence of the difference.

I was told a return shipping label would be issued. A few days later I received an email instructing me to return the part myself. I contacted them again only to be told yet again I ordered the wrong part. We went through part numbers, production dates to prove I ordered the right part and the proof in photographs of them shipping the wrong part. A supervisor was consulted and I was told "return shipping is on you, we can't be responsible". I asked, "you are not responsible for shipping a different part than what I ordered and what is pictured on your site?", the response was no, we cannot be held responsible. Unbelievable. No idea how you guys stay in business with this attitude. I will never order from this site again.

On the money

"Great price, genuine dealer part ."

2016-08-23

Right parts at a great price!

"I have purchased parts for several cars from PartsGeek. They always have what I need and at a great price. They also ship right away, which is a big plus!"

2016-08-23

"everything came quickly and as i ordered it Thanks"

2016-08-23

Had to get part replaced by mechanic because part I ordered was incomplete.

"There is some type of housing element that goes around the ignition cylinder that I did not see on any of the parts from PartsGeek. I had to have the mechanic buy a new part with the housing and need to return the part I ordered."

Fast delivery

"Well done, Partsgeek! Purchase from the website was easy. I ordered an item with standard shipping, and it came 2 days later. "

2016-08-22

The best parts website

"Easy to navigate from the moment you log in to the moment you place your order. Received emails to update me on my order. Very trustworthy and professional. Definitely recommend to all other consumers. "

This review was modified by mendezj615 on August 22 2016 11:08:09 PM

2016-08-22

Happy

"I was very happy to get my part in record time. Will be ordering more parts when I need them. Thank you very much. Douglas Baliles"

Share PartsGeek's store rating

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.