• Address: Allenwood, NJ

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.78/10 5.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.42/10 2.42/10

"Part was exactly as described, was the right part and I got it in 2 days even though I only picked standard shipping. AWESOME!!!!! Will be my go to next time I need something."

"i will buy from them always"

"fast transaction, great seller."

"Great parts at a great price with fast shipping. I highly recommend buying from Parts Geek!! Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction. "

"good timing, fast service"

"I ordered a compressor from this company 4 months ago. I had the compressor put in by a professional mechanic only to find that the clutch in the compressor was slipping and that I was sent a bad compressor. I thought ok no big deal I will return it and get another one with the money. WRONG! This company is absolutely the worst company I have EVER worked with. I opened a support ticket to return the part just as I was supposed to. I wrote the RMA number on the outside of the box in BLACK ink just as I was supposed to. I even had the packaged insured and tracked to guarantee that it was delivered. Sure enough it was delivered and signed for before the 30-day mark, as their policy says no refunds after 30 days. After one month of seeing no refund after I spoke to Mike on the phone and he said they have received the part and I will be refunded I asked where my refund was they asked for a tracking number. Then another month went by and I still had not received my refund so I asked again where my refund was. They once again asked me for my tracking number to prove that it was actually returned. Now that I have provided them with that they are asking for an exact part number because the warehouse says I didn’t return the part that I purchased from them. I ONLY ORDERED ONE PART!! This company is refusing to give me my money back; mind you I am a college student. I make a minimal amount of money and I trusted this company to do the right thing and refund my money after they sent me a part that didn’t work. Whatever you do, DO NOT buy from this company. This company took money from me that I could be using for a semester worth of books or better yet to eat for two months. I am beyond disappointed and will tell everyone I know to NEVER use this company. I will leave this review on every reviews site I can find until my problem is fixed or until I have left this everywhere to warn people what this company will do. "

"The best A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++"

"only place I could find the switch for my heater. Found it rigbt away at PartsGreek. Ordered it. Three or four days later I had it in my hands. Job well done."

"Listed.very clearly quick response

"Very fast delivery. Will use them again."

"Fast shipping. NEXT DAY! Very impressed.
Quality of product will only be seen in time.

"The absolute WORST place to buy from. ONE MONTH-that's how long I have been trying to get this handled. They shipped me 1 piece of 2 for a kit. One email said return it, the next one said ignore that email-we'll issue you credit. The credit was less shipping. All they need to do is send me the missing piece, but NOOOOOOO they have to be complete morons. STILL waiting for the rest of my credit. The business should be called Parts Morons."

"Found the part easily. Got the part quicker than expected. Works like a charm. Very happy. Plus i saved myself around 100 bucks!"

"came on time was what I wanted and in good condition.
will use you any time in the future.

"Quick service, correct parts, very happy with partsgeek. Thanks"

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.