• Address: Allenwood, NJ

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.02/10 2.02/10

"Quality parts, good price."

"DO NOT ORDER BRAKE CALIPERS FROM HERE. You will end up paying full price including the core refund and they will not refund your core refund. I ordered 4 brake calipers for my car and was very pleased with the parts, they work great. So i took my old calipers and mailed them to the address stated on the piece of paper in the box. Apparently that was not the address I was supposed to return them too, even though its the one on the paper in the box.. 30 days later they were able to locate 2 of the 4 calipers i sent to centric parts. They told me they were refunding me for 2 out of the 4 core deposits. When I got upset that they would not refund my full core deposit they decided to cancel all refunds and not give me any money. I would have gladly taken the 2 out of the 4 refunds but they are refusing to cooperate. So in the end I paid the price of the calipers plus the core deposits plus the 100$ for shipping the old calipers...and also lost all my old calipers.....not such a great deal in my opinion. Tried to work it out with them, seeing how they are such a large business I figured they could help me out. They refused to help me out."

"The order came promptly, and it was correct. The price seemed to be ok."

"Good price. Easy online access to parts."

"PART SHIPPED IMMEDIATELY & CAME SOONER THAN EXPECTED!"

"It was grate. It was the parts I needed and arrived the next day."

"This was a great experience: the part was easy to find on the website; priced 40% below the dealer; and, arrived very quickly. Thanks PartsGeek, I'll definitely use you again in the future."

"This was my second order. The same type of service was received. Shipped timely-and received in great condition. I will buy all of my needed auto parts from this store. "

"I was very impressed with how quickly I received my order. I am a very satisfied customer and will definitely use their services in the future."

"They held order for reasons unknown to date stating that the address was not confirmed on the credit card. I have be using the same card for years with no problem."

"part was ordered and shipment was timely."

"I am extremely satisfied with the WeatherTech drip guard shields I bought for my 2006 Volvo S60 2.5T from PartsGeek. And the most important thing I think was how easy it was to install them. It was a little intimidating at first but, after watcing the video it was an absolute breeze (no pun intended) to install all 4 of them. I hope that I will be pleased with them for many years to come. Thanks PartsGeek for the quality product I bought from you. Ed Adams"

"only ordered from parts geek a couple of times but very happy with the customer service. i'm hooked, will use them from now on for all my automotive needs. thanks parts geek team. mike."

"Got the parts earlier than expected, and they were the correct parts. Easy to order. No problems."

"great quick lower prices have used before and would again"

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.