Stores > PartsGeek

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10

2016-04-30

"Product was delivered in a very timely manner. Exceeded expectation. Awaiting installation of the part for further feed back "

2016-04-29

Be Careful, compare prices before ordering

"I ordered a Gates (manufacturer) Timing Belt "kit" that included a water pump along with the belt itself. That was expected and PartsGeek delivered promptly. However, I subsequently discovered that Amazon's price ($203) was significantly lower than PartsGeek's ($346) price for the same Gates kit. My Bad. I ordered quickly without doing enough background price-checking first. A mistake I shall not repeat."

2016-04-29

Superb service

"Exactly what I ordered and very fair price. Will definitely use in the future!! Thanks!!!"

2016-04-28

The right part with everything

"The right part with complete with all necessary items to do a complete tune-up. "

Pleasently suprised

"These guys have just about any part you need at reasonable price, So far every order has been delivered and has been correct. Cant ask for more than that. I am satisfied with this company, was not sure at first,But have received every part without flaw. Thanks Parts Geek, I will continue to shop here for my car needs. Steven B"

Snappy Service

"The part arrived in just a few days and worked great."

2016-04-28

"Good experience, fast delivery good condition competitive price , I can recommend "

2016-04-28

"They have all that I've needed and fast shipping!!!"

Back on the road

"Thank you for your fast shipping and reasonable price that help get my car back on the road within 4 Days of it breaking down."

2016-04-27

"right place , right part and right on time . thank you ."

Amazing Service

"Product perfectly described. Very reasonable price, quick ship and deliver! Very thankful!!"

2016-04-27

"Got what I ordered and very quickly. Usually have good luck with them."

Pretty darn good.

"I ordered a couple cooling system parts for my bimmer and they all came in a pretty timely manner. The only problem I had was the order had two parts under one tracking number but I sent in a ticket and they got right back to me the next day and got me the right tracking number. I'm very satisfied with parts geek. Thank you guys"

2016-04-27

it ok but oem still much better

"fitment is ok but the black finish is not tough and a little touch will show the silver color. somehow the end seems harder to put the oem transmission hose lines."

2016-04-27

I'm satisfy with your parts witch i oder

"Everything fine with parts of my car i have no problem so ever every thing is fine so happy to order from partsGeek."

Share PartsGeek's store rating

PartsGeek is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartsGeek is a merchant member
PartsGeek participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.