• Parts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.67/10 2.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.33/10 2.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"ordered a part and it did not have the full address on it so when it got to my post office it was sent back to them. Now they have there part back and my 121.00. Every time you send an e mail they just tell you they have not recived the part back. It only took 3 days to get to my post office and over 3 weeks and has not gotten back to them. They will not refund my money or send another part."

"Bait-and-switch artists.

Advertising one price on their website for a couple of parts I needed. They called later in the day to advise that the price on the site is incorrect and the price for one part tripled and the other quadrupled. Immediately cancelled the order. A day later, and the price on the website for both parts still shows exactly what it showed when I ordered the parts.

It's 2015 Parts.com. If your website doesn't have real-time prices, you refuse to honor your advertised price, and you can't be bothered to update your prices after you tell someone they are wrong - you're in the wrong game.

Best to avoid this fly-by-night operation.

This review was modified by -jjc- on July 16 2015 10:22:23 PM

"Do not use this company!!!! Paid $80 for a new headlight 2 months ago, was sent a confirmation and tracking number but it was never shipped! All FedEx shows is that they made the label. Have called non-stop with no answer, emailed with no answer and called again! Complete rip off!"

This review was modified by Laramy on June 23 2015 08:23:40 AM

"Ordered parts for my Kia at Parts.com
Received an email telling me one of the parts did not match the vin number, and gave me an alternate part number.
After acknowledging the part number change the order was shipped.
Order arrived quickly and parts were packaged nicely.
Shipping costs were exactly as stated on invoice.
Will continue using Parts.com for OEM parts.

"What a SCREWY company this is! Who ARE these people? Did they just get out of jail or something?
When "customer service" called me back, it was a young, hick-sounding girl who kept yelling at me, stating, CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!! CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or I WON'T BE ABLE TO HELP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" This seemed to be the only thing this ignorant hick could say! In the background, I could hear other people talking. It was the weekend. It must have been in her home. They were talking loudly in the background, doors were opening and shutting. Very unprofessional. THEIR WEBSITE DOES NOT WORK RIGHT. I made a slight mistake, slight error, when putting in my credit card info. regarding the zip code. Their website was very unforgiving and inflexible and would not allow for the correction, which led to a lot of personal frustration. THERE WAS NO LIVE PERSON TO SPEAK WITH. YOU WILL READ THIS A ZILLION TIMES ON THE MOSTLY ALL NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THEY HAVE RECEIVED ON THIS WEBSITE. So, anyway, hick girl said she "fixed it" for me and that the order had been placed and would arrive in five days. WHEN TWELVE DAYS PASSED, AND STILL HADN'T RECEIVED THE PART, I email them since SPEAKING WITH A LIVE PERSON IS IMPOSSIBLE. Guess what? They never even bothered to SHIP the part -- claiming there were something "wrong" with my credit card. NO ONE ELSE ON THE PLANET THAT I DO INTERNET BUSINESS WITH HAS A PROBLEM WITH MY CREDIT CARD. I knew from the get-go that this was a screwy company based upon their MESSED UP WEBSITE ORDER FORM and THE INAPPROPRIATE "CUSTOMER SERVICE" from hick girl with loud background people talking. I guess they DID ME A FAVOR by not processing the order. After reading so many, many, many bad reviews, I suspect they don't even have the part I ordered. Little liars and cheats hiding behind a website! I have contacted my credit card company and recommended that they NOT DO BUSINESS with Parts.Com. My credit card company is taking my complaint very seriously. Perhaps I, and the other complaintants below, have done you a big favor. I WOULD ALSO SUSPECT THAT THE VERY, VERY FEW GOOD REVIEWS ON HERE WERE WRITTEN BY HICK GIRL AND HER CLAN.

STAY AWAY FROM FARTS.COM (yeah, intentional typo -- you get it)

~AVW

This review was modified by chachaangelina on May 28 2015 01:15:18 PM

"Best deal I could find. I bought parts for my 2014 kia soul. they send you 100% oem parts. They do work with dealerships so you are not getting the part directly from parts.com, basically a dealership with the parts in stock sends them to you. also they dont have a dedicated customer service number but you do get what you order. I ordered 8 items from them and all items were correct and it was $500 less then what my local dealer wanted. Im very happy with my items and customer service did respond the next day via email to my request about a tracking number as well."

This review was modified by chrisdubya on May 20 2015 02:02:14 PM

"Got the part, for cheap, no problem. I sold the car, and tried to return the part unopened. There's a form on their website for returns. I've filled it out twice, with no response. I called their number, and of course there's no answer, so I left a message, with no response. It's like shouting down a well. "

"I order a lot of parts, and this is great because they show diagrams and parts can be cheap. But dealing with ZERO customer service when a mistake happens is a nightmire. You deal directly with the dealership where the parts came from and they may not get back to you for 2 weeks. Its a headache, and I will send my business elsewhere"

New info for parts.com :-
- I ordered a Ford OEM part from parts.com.
- An invoice total was presented and I provided payment information and completed Checkout on the website.
- No email confirmation of the order was sent to my provided email.
- Apparently, completing Checkout on this website does NOT mean that :-
- the price quoted items in the Checkout are really in stock or available for sale.
- the quoted price is really valid or committed to by parts.com
- given this, it is misleading that an order total is quoted, and credit ard info is collected by the website at checkout.
- Parts.com and several other similar Ford parts websites are actually run by Sunrise Ford of Fontana, California, (877) 760 6192, and Jim Cockerham is the Parts.com contact person there.

This review was modified by weegotmilk on April 27 2015 10:48:48 AM

"Ordered Chevrolet parts and was very satisfied. Looked through the website had a question sent them an email and they got back to me. The order came a few days after I placed it. It came from a dealership so clearly authentic. Will shop again."

"Do NOT do biz with Whomever they are, who hide behind a WEB SIGHT, There are NO PHONES, NO PEOPLE, ONLY EMAIL, No TRACKING...............have to Charge Back order under FRAUD. "

"Ordered cabin filter for 2010 Rav4. Good Price. Shipping was fast
I did call customer service. Jennifer answered my questions and was super nice. It was cheaper than going to the local Toyota dealership. I will buy from them again.

This review was modified by DonBennett on March 26 2015 05:28:39 PM

"I ordered a part that came in the wrong color. I've been trying to return or exchange the part for weeks now with no contact at all. I've left a voicemail and 4 messages through their website. Absolutely horrible customer service. "

This review was modified by umibozu23 on March 19 2015 10:06:02 AM

"STAY AWAY FROM THESE IDIOTS. I ordered a part for my 2013 Volkswagen Jetta TDI. They took all of my payment information and shipping information and processed my order. A few hours later I get an email from Parts.com specifically Parts.com saying that due to the shipping requirements of this part they cannot fulfill the order??? The website listed the part and allowed me order it. Not only that but they took my credit card number along with the CSV code. I have an idea for the decision makers at Parts.com, perhaps only list parts that you have the ability to sell. If you do not have the ability to fulfill and order perhaps you should not have it on your website. Furthermore, don't take payment information for an item you don't have. Completely dissatisfied with these people. "

This review was modified by bdmorrow on March 12 2015 02:02:40 PM

"Ordered a Toyota bumper cover using Parts.com's nice online microfiche interface. Three days later, I received notice that Parts.com will not ship large body parts due to their "frailty". This is good information...BEFORE I place an order, not 3 days later. This made for a very poor first impression. Buyer beware."

This review was modified by katnbill on February 14 2015 08:26:02 AM

Share Parts.com's store rating

Parts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Parts.com is not a merchant member
Parts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!