Stores > Parts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Parts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-13

Too big to ship...

"I bought a car bumper for my car.
Two hours later I got a mail.
The part is so big to ship.
I asked if so, why do you sell it?
They did not reply back.
They cancelled the order.

2017-05-22

Thanks For The Help

"I had a great experience with the Parts.com Customer Service. I have ordered from the site before and have used the sites email message link. If you login to your account it seems to work faster. I had a couple of questions to verify I was ordering what I wanted because looking at the diagrams I was not sure. I received an email back from a dealers parts guy and he cleared up my questions. I am glad that I asked because I would have probably ordered the wrong thing. I was actually ordering for the passenger side so good thing I asked. I think they do everything by email but that's ok because then there is a record. Anyway I had a good experience as I have had in the past. This site has the best prices for oem that I can find on google. "

2017-05-08

No customer service, never delivered

"I had ordered a mount for my car, then got an email the next day stating that it was a few days wait for them to actually get the part. When I receive the tracking number, tracked it for a few days until it said delivered. Was never delivered at my address. Tried contacting them to resolve the issue and they do not reply whatsoever. Still trying to get my money back because part never showed up. Waste of time and money. "

2017-04-30

Low prices great service

"I was shocked to find parts for my Mercedes at the prices they had listed. I had a few fitment questions and they put me in touch with an agent who was able to help me figure out exactly what I needed. I was happy to be able to speak with someone. I thought at these prices that I was on my own. I certainly would recommend the site and will return. Prices were low and shipping was reasonable."

2017-04-19

Horrible customer service

"Their customer service number just goes to a recording and they never return calls. Parts are purchased entirely at your own risk with no chance of returning them. Will never buy from these guys again. Be warned."

2017-04-06

I wish I could give them 0 stars!

"Purchased a driver's door mirror for a 2011 Nissan Murano. I entered the VIN into the order form as instructed. They sent me the wrong part that didn't even work per the VIN according to my dealer here. Then, since it is electric adjustable parts.com would NOT take it back since electric parts are completely nonreturnable.

Also, their shipping rates are horrible. Ground shipping for a box 18"x16"x12" and weighing less than 4 lbs was over $62.

Buy from anyone else but these guys.

If you do buy from them make GD sure that the part you are buying is the correct part.

2017-02-20

Awesome site!

"I found out about parts.com from a friend and man they have some great prices! I had some confusion with creating an account but was able to get it figured out with the help of the customer service there, they responded almost immediately. Overall very satisfied with their service."

2017-02-13

First Time User

"I discovered Parts.com searching for an item for my Honda Civic on google. Their price was by far the best I had found. I went to create an account and It said my email was already in use so I called them and spoke to a customer service person who was able to reset my password for me and was huge help! I placed my order and was notified that the item I was purchasing wasnt correct for my year of vehicle, which saved me a big hassle! A few days later I received the correct part. Overall GREAT experience!"

2017-01-29

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered a part that can fit in an envelope and paid over $10 for the shipping on this item. It is over a week later and the item has still not been shipped, my car still leaking oil. I have messaged them three times about this and tried to call with no response. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE."

2017-01-24

Great site and Customer Service

"I placed an order just before Christmas for my husbands car thats been giving us trouble for months. We did a ton of research and thought we knew the right part, unfortunately we were wrong. After realizing our mistake, we promptly called parts.com. Their customer service was really great. He got me in contact with the dealer that supplied the parts so I could organize the exchange/return. I have to admit, when hearing customer service could not do the return for me alarm bells rang. To my surprise, I was completely wrong. The dealership got back to me promptly and worked out the return in no time. It turns out the part we actually needed was cheaper than the one we purchased. Within a week I had the correct part and the money returned to my card.

This experience had the potential of so many outcomes. Lucky for us they made it easy and fast. Thanks parts.com for getting my husband back on the road in no time!

2016-11-21

Low Prices No Pushy Dealers

"I recently made a very successful purchase on Parts.com. I had a question on the items I was looking for and submitted an email which was answered without any attempts to up sell me on other products. Its much easier to deal with parts.com than the pushy dealers in my local area. The best part of the whole thing was that prices were cheaper than my local dealers and its all OEM stuff so whats the difference only the awkward feeling of wondering how bad I am getting ripped at a fancy dealership. I would highly recommend this site and will return when I need parts again."

2016-11-10

Will lie to you and cheat you on on returns

"Because of poor drawings and part numbering I ordered the wrong part. I reordered the right one and tried to return the unused and unopened part in the same package per their instructions. The accepted the part back but refused to give credit. Stay away from them!!!!!!!!"

2016-10-01

Great Place for Auto Parts

"I recently made a purchase on Parts.com and was very pleased with the outcome. I had a few questions regarding the items I needed for my F150 and I was able to speak with a mechanic at the dealership who ended up shipping me the parts. I thought that was great as he knew exactly what I needed after I gave my VIN and he double checked everything for me. I got the online price which was way lower than what my local dealership wanted. I will definitely be back the next time I need parts for my truck. Great customer service!

2016-09-14

Disappointing ...

"As other reviewers have stated, they ship the wrong parts and then want you to pay to return them. The part they shipped didn't match my order and then they blame their supplier.

I suggest you save your time and order from a more reputable company.

2016-07-30

Wrong Parts and Wrong diagrams! Can't trust information from this site!

"During the entire purchase process they state that if we input the VIN number they will verify the parts. That could not be farther front the truth. They don't verify anything. Also the diagrams when searching by VIN number are also wrong. Not sure who is overseeing the quality control on this site, but they are terrible. Spent all this money and waited over a week for the parts and they were all wrong! I ended up going to my local dealer to get the correct parts. Now I have a pile of parts I can't use and they want me to pay the return shipping. I think not. This was not my mistake. NEVER AGAIN! I have not returned the parts yet, because I am not going to pay for the shipping for something that was not my mistake."

Share Parts.com's store rating

Parts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Parts.com is not a merchant member
Parts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!