• Parts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.39/10 3.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.04/10 3.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Best deal I could find. I bought parts for my 2014 kia soul. they send you 100% oem parts. They do work with dealerships so you are not getting the part directly from parts.com, basically a dealership with the parts in stock sends them to you. also they dont have a dedicated customer service number but you do get what you order. I ordered 8 items from them and all items were correct and it was $500 less then what my local dealer wanted. Im very happy with my items and customer service did respond the next day via email to my request about a tracking number as well."

modified review This review was modified by chrisdubya on May 20 2015 02:02:14 PM

"Got the part, for cheap, no problem. I sold the car, and tried to return the part unopened. There's a form on their website for returns. I've filled it out twice, with no response. I called their number, and of course there's no answer, so I left a message, with no response. It's like shouting down a well. "

"I order a lot of parts, and this is great because they show diagrams and parts can be cheap. But dealing with ZERO customer service when a mistake happens is a nightmire. You deal directly with the dealership where the parts came from and they may not get back to you for 2 weeks. Its a headache, and I will send my business elsewhere"

New info for parts.com :-
- I ordered a Ford OEM part from parts.com.
- An invoice total was presented and I provided payment information and completed Checkout on the website.
- No email confirmation of the order was sent to my provided email.
- Apparently, completing Checkout on this website does NOT mean that :-
- the price quoted items in the Checkout are really in stock or available for sale.
- the quoted price is really valid or committed to by parts.com
- given this, it is misleading that an order total is quoted, and credit ard info is collected by the website at checkout.
- Parts.com and several other similar Ford parts websites are actually run by Sunrise Ford of Fontana, California, (877) 760 6192, and Jim Cockerham is the Parts.com contact person there.

modified review This review was modified by weegotmilk on April 27 2015 10:48:48 AM

"Ordered Chevrolet parts and was very satisfied. Looked through the website had a question sent them an email and they got back to me. The order came a few days after I placed it. It came from a dealership so clearly authentic. Will shop again."

"Do NOT do biz with Whomever they are, who hide behind a WEB SIGHT, There are NO PHONES, NO PEOPLE, ONLY EMAIL, No TRACKING...............have to Charge Back order under FRAUD. "

"Ordered cabin filter for 2010 Rav4. Good Price. Shipping was fast
I did call customer service. Jennifer answered my questions and was super nice. It was cheaper than going to the local Toyota dealership. I will buy from them again.

modified review This review was modified by DonBennett on March 26 2015 05:28:39 PM

"I ordered a part that came in the wrong color. I've been trying to return or exchange the part for weeks now with no contact at all. I've left a voicemail and 4 messages through their website. Absolutely horrible customer service. "

modified review This review was modified by umibozu23 on March 19 2015 10:06:02 AM

"STAY AWAY FROM THESE IDIOTS. I ordered a part for my 2013 Volkswagen Jetta TDI. They took all of my payment information and shipping information and processed my order. A few hours later I get an email from Parts.com specifically Parts.com saying that due to the shipping requirements of this part they cannot fulfill the order??? The website listed the part and allowed me order it. Not only that but they took my credit card number along with the CSV code. I have an idea for the decision makers at Parts.com, perhaps only list parts that you have the ability to sell. If you do not have the ability to fulfill and order perhaps you should not have it on your website. Furthermore, don't take payment information for an item you don't have. Completely dissatisfied with these people. "

modified review This review was modified by bdmorrow on March 12 2015 02:02:40 PM

"Ordered a Toyota bumper cover using Parts.com's nice online microfiche interface. Three days later, I received notice that Parts.com will not ship large body parts due to their "frailty". This is good information...BEFORE I place an order, not 3 days later. This made for a very poor first impression. Buyer beware."

modified review This review was modified by katnbill on February 14 2015 08:26:02 AM

"Ordered wrong headlight for 2010 Rav 4. Returned lamp and received replacement quickly. Great customer service. Very helpful. New site is easier to find parts."

"Probably the worst buying experience I have ever had online. Tried to order a taillamp assembly for a Ford F-150. Their parts diagram showed a passenger side. A driver side was shipped. They told me it was my fault and nobody should trust the diagram and I should have called first. I had to pay return shipping and a restocking fee. After I shipped, I never received a refund. Even though I have confirmation from USPS that it was delivered, they say they don't have it and refuse to refund any of my $190. Next step is Consumer Affairs. Just a bad, bad experience. "

modified review This review was modified by dmcomeau on December 18 2014 03:43:56 AM

"I ordered a part for my GM car and was happy with service and delivery. Will order again when I need to."

"I will NEVER do business with this company again!

Their after sales customer service is beyond horrible! Wish I saw this site before purchasing from them.

After providing my VIN they still happened to ship me the wrong part. Its now over 3 weeks I'm trying to arrange a return but they won't respond to my e mail. However, I filed a new order inquiry and they speedily responded! Once, I mentioned my interest to return the item all communication cease.

I really wish there was a to file a lawsuit against them!

"Always happy with my orders. Never had a problem in all the years I have ordered with them. Best prices and quick delivery."

Share Parts.com's store rating

Parts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Parts.com is not a merchant member
Parts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!