Stores > Parts.com

Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-26

Great Site for Getting OEM Car Parts Great Service

"I would highly recommend this site for OEM car parts. The prices were really low and the service I received was great! I had to confirm my VIN number on the part I ordered and they got back to me with a confirmation and even recommended an additional part that I did not even know I needed. Wow that saved me alot of headaches. I ended up actually talking to a Parts Manager at one of their dealerships. Good luck getting that kind of access to expert advice from other discount sites. They shipped me out the parts I needed and my car is back on the road. I saved a lot of money and I will definitely go back the next time I need something for either of my cars. I was a little worried when I read the reviews from some past customers but my experience was top notch for sure. "

This review was modified by goman87 on June 26 2016 06:01:37 PM

2016-05-22

Wow Super Low Chevrolet Prices

"This site has the lowest online prices without a doubt.. The Chevrolet prices are as close to cost as I have seen and the parts are from dealerships so they are not knockoffs. There Mercedes prices were also really low. I ordered a part for my Silverado and it arrived as advertised in a few days without issue. I will definitely use this site again. Why bother getting ripped off at the dealership for basic items. I estimate I saved 40 percent by using this site. Recommend highly."

This review was modified by tomd123 on May 22 2016 05:56:58 PM

2016-04-16

The worst... stay away!!!

"I ordered with them some parts and the shipping fee was already quite high. After accepting payment they contacted me and asked for almost double the shipping fees. About 90 USD for less that a pound of parts...

I cancelled the oder for I felt scammed.

A few days after the oder I had a number of fraudulet charges on my credit card so that I had to cancel the card an get a new one.

I suggest you be very careful with this vendor.

2016-03-20

Great site for dealership car parts

"This is a great site for the car parts you usually pay through the nose at when you visit a dealership. It's obviously a no frills experience but I knew what I wanted and made the purchase without a hassle. Put in my credit card info name and address and I was off to the races. I would highly recommend the site to savvy shoppers and I am sure I will be back when I need to make another purchase."

This review was modified by Dtomp on March 20 2016 05:01:41 PM

2016-03-16

Double talk

"This site is tricky and not in a good way new parts list parts as OEM and sends pro parts. OEM means if it is Saab it has Saab printed on it. And their phone number is fake."

This review was modified by Ogre45 on March 16 2016 04:21:05 PM

2016-03-16

Parts.com Poor customer service

"I order apart from this website, for my 2011 Kia Sorrento when I receive the part I realized it was not the right part because it didn't have the right connections the part seem to be dirty and used was not sealed it was simply in a box. When I contacted parts.com multiple times do phone messages which were never returned emails which were never return and simply Eddison their part back and dispute the charges on my credit card. I could not recommend anyone using parts.com they're nothing but ripoffs. No customer service of any kind. If they simply would pick up the damn phone we could work this out, Their attitude is we have your money **** you. Out $427 was grossly over charge for shipping and it's just not the right part"

2016-02-29

Great experience! Really low prices and great service

"Placed my first order and the process was easy and fast. The prices were super low, actually the best I found on the internet. My order shipped extremely fast. When I got the part I saw it was sent directly from a dealership so I know it's authentic. I will definitely order from them again and recommend to everyone I know."

This review was modified by SaraMocha123 on February 29 2016 01:46:40 PM

2016-02-10

Got my order wrong, blamed me, poor customer service

"I ordered the correct part number for a Mercedes. I know, because I went through my notes and the EPC for Mercedes. Instead parts.com sends me another one. They claim it is the right one by VIN number. I go on their website and I see I got charged for the part I initially ordered.

After contacting customer service they tried to make it sound my fault. No return shipping by them and parts are brake rotors. I am not about to spend $20+ to fix their error and wait another week for inspection and then for the right parts to be sent over.

I would agree this whole thing is my fault as I didn't just go to my dealer and buy with the 10% Mercedes-Benz club discount. I have been buying from parts.com now and then and usually there is always a small issue. This time they crossed the line. No more business for them from me.

This review was modified by bgalakazam on February 10 2016 09:47:39 AM

2016-01-10

"Had a great experience on Parts.com and would highly recommend them. Prices are great and the product is authentic original factory. The items I got were directly from a dealership so I am sure they are not aftermarket. I ended up needing to do a return on one of the items. That was no problem I contacted customer service and they took care of it. They were friendly and help me get a refund."

This review was modified by sas924 on January 10 2016 05:53:47 PM

3rdRock's Avatar

South Florida
2015-12-19

"I ordered a part on 11/27/2015 and got a email right away on my Hotmail account.Then when I emailed them for a status on the part,I get a auto reply that emails from Hotmail cannot be used because there system cannot send mail to Hotmail. I then called them,no answer and they emailed me at the Hotmail address with a link that sends you in circles. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
No one will answer the phone.

2015-10-03

"bad business. after buying the parts ( I paid for them & got emailed invoice of order) they email the next day asking for more $. terrible business practice then they said they were all back ordered & they didnt bill my credit card right away. If you post the wrong amount then your mistake & you absorb that. you dont ask for more it was a difference of $2.59. no explanation either poor communication. will not use them again. beware shady business"

2015-07-31

"ordered a part and it did not have the full address on it so when it got to my post office it was sent back to them. Now they have there part back and my 121.00. Every time you send an e mail they just tell you they have not recived the part back. It only took 3 days to get to my post office and over 3 weeks and has not gotten back to them. They will not refund my money or send another part."

2015-07-16

"Bait-and-switch artists.

Advertising one price on their website for a couple of parts I needed. They called later in the day to advise that the price on the site is incorrect and the price for one part tripled and the other quadrupled. Immediately cancelled the order. A day later, and the price on the website for both parts still shows exactly what it showed when I ordered the parts.

It's 2015 Parts.com. If your website doesn't have real-time prices, you refuse to honor your advertised price, and you can't be bothered to update your prices after you tell someone they are wrong - you're in the wrong game.

Best to avoid this fly-by-night operation.

This review was modified by -jjc- on July 16 2015 10:22:23 PM

2015-06-23

"Do not use this company!!!! Paid $80 for a new headlight 2 months ago, was sent a confirmation and tracking number but it was never shipped! All FedEx shows is that they made the label. Have called non-stop with no answer, emailed with no answer and called again! Complete rip off!"

This review was modified by Laramy on June 23 2015 08:23:40 AM

2015-06-10

"Ordered parts for my Kia at Parts.com
Received an email telling me one of the parts did not match the vin number, and gave me an alternate part number.
After acknowledging the part number change the order was shipped.
Order arrived quickly and parts were packaged nicely.
Shipping costs were exactly as stated on invoice.
Will continue using Parts.com for OEM parts.

Share Parts.com's store rating

Parts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Parts.com is not a merchant member
Parts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!