• Parts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10

"Do NOT do biz with Whomever they are, who hide behind a WEB SIGHT, There are NO PHONES, NO PEOPLE, ONLY EMAIL, No TRACKING...............have to Charge Back order under FRAUD. "

"Ordered cabin filter for 2010 Rav4. Good Price. Shipping was fast
I did call customer service. Jennifer answered my questions and was super nice. It was cheaper than going to the local Toyota dealership. I will buy from them again.

modified review This review was modified by DonBennett on March 26 2015 05:28:39 PM

"I ordered a part that came in the wrong color. I've been trying to return or exchange the part for weeks now with no contact at all. I've left a voicemail and 4 messages through their website. Absolutely horrible customer service. "

modified review This review was modified by umibozu23 on March 19 2015 10:06:02 AM

"STAY AWAY FROM THESE IDIOTS. I ordered a part for my 2013 Volkswagen Jetta TDI. They took all of my payment information and shipping information and processed my order. A few hours later I get an email from Parts.com specifically Parts.com saying that due to the shipping requirements of this part they cannot fulfill the order??? The website listed the part and allowed me order it. Not only that but they took my credit card number along with the CSV code. I have an idea for the decision makers at Parts.com, perhaps only list parts that you have the ability to sell. If you do not have the ability to fulfill and order perhaps you should not have it on your website. Furthermore, don't take payment information for an item you don't have. Completely dissatisfied with these people. "

modified review This review was modified by bdmorrow on March 12 2015 02:02:40 PM

"Ordered a Toyota bumper cover using Parts.com's nice online microfiche interface. Three days later, I received notice that Parts.com will not ship large body parts due to their "frailty". This is good information...BEFORE I place an order, not 3 days later. This made for a very poor first impression. Buyer beware."

modified review This review was modified by katnbill on February 14 2015 08:26:02 AM

"Ordered wrong headlight for 2010 Rav 4. Returned lamp and received replacement quickly. Great customer service. Very helpful. New site is easier to find parts."

"Probably the worst buying experience I have ever had online. Tried to order a taillamp assembly for a Ford F-150. Their parts diagram showed a passenger side. A driver side was shipped. They told me it was my fault and nobody should trust the diagram and I should have called first. I had to pay return shipping and a restocking fee. After I shipped, I never received a refund. Even though I have confirmation from USPS that it was delivered, they say they don't have it and refuse to refund any of my $190. Next step is Consumer Affairs. Just a bad, bad experience. "

modified review This review was modified by dmcomeau on December 18 2014 03:43:56 AM

"I ordered a part for my GM car and was happy with service and delivery. Will order again when I need to."

"I will NEVER do business with this company again!

Their after sales customer service is beyond horrible! Wish I saw this site before purchasing from them.

After providing my VIN they still happened to ship me the wrong part. Its now over 3 weeks I'm trying to arrange a return but they won't respond to my e mail. However, I filed a new order inquiry and they speedily responded! Once, I mentioned my interest to return the item all communication cease.

I really wish there was a to file a lawsuit against them!

"Always happy with my orders. Never had a problem in all the years I have ordered with them. Best prices and quick delivery."

"ordered an item. The next day i got an email saying they need to charge $110 for shipping but i agreed to charge. Then this company disappeared, no emails, no replies. I can't even find phone number on their site."

"Ordered toyota and mercedes parts. Waited for toytas parts for 10 days. Sent them an email, they said sorry what the part was on back order and my order was canceled and some other excuses about manager being on vocation....
Never refunded shipping charges for heavy unshipped part.

VERY VERY unreliable!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Ted01 on April 17 2014 02:26:25 AM

"Horrible, horrible. I've been waiting for a part that was in stock, I contacted parts.com to ask why it hadn't shipped yet and was given the response that shipping is now $19.99 not $10.99. Well this is the second and last time they will pull that crap with me. I could have had the part already, and CHEAPER from the stealership! I will spare you all the words I would use to describe these jerk offs. Don't use them for anything!"

modified review This review was modified by StevenMarks on April 08 2014 03:36:37 PM

"I found parts.com on google cause I needed parts for my toyota brake pads and some trim peice that autozone did not have. I looked at the prices and WOW!! much cheaper than my local dealership. So i was hink i would get knock off parts or something. But when I got my part they were all real toyota parts!! They got here so quick with the shiping. A little high if you ask me but the saving on the parts more than make up for it. Parts.com is my new go to parts place"

modified review This review was modified by sipscomail on February 08 2014 07:25:28 AM

"DO NOT PURCHASE OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF LOSING YOUR MONEY! I recently purchased parts for my vehicle totaling $240, to include shipping of $31. Two day later I received an email from customer service claiming the shipping cost was a special order and now the shipping price was $61. I replied back to them authorizing the increase in price, it wasn't a big deal to me because I needed the parts. However, two days later I received another email stating the increase in shipping was now $85. At this point I knew this company was running a scam. I then sent numerous emails to cancel my order, of course no response from customer service. You can't contact them by phone, because there's no number listed. This company refuses to cancel my order and continuously sends me emails informing me my parts are on back order. I've had to cancel and block my credit card account because of this egregious company. DO NOT TRUST parts.com!!"

modified review This review was modified by oldotis on September 26 2013 06:42:37 AM

Share Parts.com's store rating

Parts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Parts.com is not a merchant member
Parts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!