• Contact: CustomerService@Parts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Probably the worst buying experience I have ever had online. Tried to order a taillamp assembly for a Ford F-150. Their parts diagram showed a passenger side. A driver side was shipped. They told me it was my fault and nobody should trust the diagram and I should have called first. I had to pay return shipping and a restocking fee. After I shipped, I never received a refund. Even though I have confirmation from USPS that it was delivered, they say they don't have it and refuse to refund any of my $190. Next step is Consumer Affairs. Just a bad, bad experience. "

modified review This review was modified by dmcomeau on December 18 2014 03:43:56 AM

"I ordered a part for my GM car and was happy with service and delivery. Will order again when I need to."

"I will NEVER do business with this company again!

Their after sales customer service is beyond horrible! Wish I saw this site before purchasing from them.

After providing my VIN they still happened to ship me the wrong part. Its now over 3 weeks I'm trying to arrange a return but they won't respond to my e mail. However, I filed a new order inquiry and they speedily responded! Once, I mentioned my interest to return the item all communication cease.

I really wish there was a to file a lawsuit against them!

"Always happy with my orders. Never had a problem in all the years I have ordered with them. Best prices and quick delivery."

"ordered an item. The next day i got an email saying they need to charge $110 for shipping but i agreed to charge. Then this company disappeared, no emails, no replies. I can't even find phone number on their site."

"Ordered toyota and mercedes parts. Waited for toytas parts for 10 days. Sent them an email, they said sorry what the part was on back order and my order was canceled and some other excuses about manager being on vocation....
Never refunded shipping charges for heavy unshipped part.

VERY VERY unreliable!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Ted01 on April 17 2014 02:26:25 AM

"Horrible, horrible. I've been waiting for a part that was in stock, I contacted parts.com to ask why it hadn't shipped yet and was given the response that shipping is now $19.99 not $10.99. Well this is the second and last time they will pull that crap with me. I could have had the part already, and CHEAPER from the stealership! I will spare you all the words I would use to describe these jerk offs. Don't use them for anything!"

modified review This review was modified by StevenMarks on April 08 2014 03:36:37 PM

"I found parts.com on google cause I needed parts for my toyota brake pads and some trim peice that autozone did not have. I looked at the prices and WOW!! much cheaper than my local dealership. So i was hink i would get knock off parts or something. But when I got my part they were all real toyota parts!! They got here so quick with the shiping. A little high if you ask me but the saving on the parts more than make up for it. Parts.com is my new go to parts place"

modified review This review was modified by sipscomail on February 08 2014 07:25:28 AM

"DO NOT PURCHASE OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF LOSING YOUR MONEY! I recently purchased parts for my vehicle totaling $240, to include shipping of $31. Two day later I received an email from customer service claiming the shipping cost was a special order and now the shipping price was $61. I replied back to them authorizing the increase in price, it wasn't a big deal to me because I needed the parts. However, two days later I received another email stating the increase in shipping was now $85. At this point I knew this company was running a scam. I then sent numerous emails to cancel my order, of course no response from customer service. You can't contact them by phone, because there's no number listed. This company refuses to cancel my order and continuously sends me emails informing me my parts are on back order. I've had to cancel and block my credit card account because of this egregious company. DO NOT TRUST parts.com!!"

modified review This review was modified by oldotis on September 26 2013 06:42:37 AM

"Purchase was a normal process, but when items arrived, they send me different from what I order. Then they told me that the time frame period for a claim was 48 hrs after receiving the items and on there site says 30 days return... watch out for this site...don't trust your money to this guys."

modified review This review was modified by gianmem on September 18 2013 08:22:09 PM

"My Favourite and simply the best site for parts!

I had to buy lots of parts for my Lexus and sometimes was not sure which part is the correct one. I found that the staff is very knowledgeable. I was dealing with the same fellow all the time and his replies were quick and useful… Thank you, Chad!
The price is very good too, much cheaper than anywhere else. Quality is great, shipping is fast, so I am very happy with this store and would highly recommend it!

"AVOID! VERY SUSPICIOUS! After attempting to place an order, I received notice (below) that they want a copies of front and back of all my ID's. I have never been asked for these documents in the course of business using a credit card before. Waste of time and I am not handing over enough documents to let them commit identity theft on me. Further they left no phone number for me to call to verify over the phone. Not Trustworthy. I canceled my order.

Order Number: 3041372 Hello, ... we need additional information to verify the validity of the card holder. I will email you an affadavit to be completed and returned to us. Along with the affidavit we will need a copy front and back of your driver's license and credit card. This information will be kept secure, confidential and can be faxed to 727-490-0346 or emailed to garciam4@autonation.com. Thank you.

modified review This review was modified by brian999 on November 23 2012 11:25:11 AM

"I had a very good experience with parts.com my order was handle the same day that I placed it online. Now I have a toyota and finden parts for it can be hard but parts.com had the part I need and much cheaper then anyone where else. There shiping is a tad bit hight buy I was upgraded to two day shiping. So if you need a part fast. "

modified review This review was modified by TUNDRA109 on August 31 2012 10:14:08 AM

"Other reviews almost dissuaded me from purchasing from Parts.com, however they had my part at $100 less than anywhere else. Yes, shipping was expensive, so on a cheaper part it might not have been worth it, but for mine, definitely. The part was shipped on time, accurate, and in new condition. Fixed my problem, so I am VERY happy. I would definitely use Parts.com again!"

"I wish I did a little research on this company before I purchased from them, I will not make the same mistake again. First off, their shipping charges are outrageous. Expect them to add 15% for shipping no matter which part you order. The part actually did ship out fairly fast, but from a dealer across the country from me so the part took over a week to arrive. When it did arrive, it was damaged. I had to send three emails though a form on their site (there is no phone number or email address) before I got a response. The response I got was that I would need to file a claim through FEDEX and they would not help. I asked to speak to someone and their response was that they are a web based company. There is absolutely no customer service with this company. When I talked with FEDEX, they were very helpful, but the only thing they could do is pick the package up and inspect and resolve the issue with the shipper. I have no guaranty that I will receive a refund from them. I have filed a claim with my credit card company to protect myself. I buy lots of products on the internet and this by far the worst customer service I have received. There are lots of choices for buying car parts online, I recommend you buy from someone other than this company."

Parts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Parts.com is not a merchant member
Parts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!