Stores > Parts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-01-10

"Had a great experience on Parts.com and would highly recommend them. Prices are great and the product is authentic original factory. The items I got were directly from a dealership so I am sure they are not aftermarket. I ended up needing to do a return on one of the items. That was no problem I contacted customer service and they took care of it. They were friendly and help me get a refund."

This review was modified by sas924 on January 10 2016 05:53:47 PM

3rdRock's Avatar

South Florida
2015-12-19

"I ordered a part on 11/27/2015 and got a email right away on my Hotmail account.Then when I emailed them for a status on the part,I get a auto reply that emails from Hotmail cannot be used because there system cannot send mail to Hotmail. I then called them,no answer and they emailed me at the Hotmail address with a link that sends you in circles. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
No one will answer the phone.

2015-10-03

"bad business. after buying the parts ( I paid for them & got emailed invoice of order) they email the next day asking for more $. terrible business practice then they said they were all back ordered & they didnt bill my credit card right away. If you post the wrong amount then your mistake & you absorb that. you dont ask for more it was a difference of $2.59. no explanation either poor communication. will not use them again. beware shady business"

2015-07-31

"ordered a part and it did not have the full address on it so when it got to my post office it was sent back to them. Now they have there part back and my 121.00. Every time you send an e mail they just tell you they have not recived the part back. It only took 3 days to get to my post office and over 3 weeks and has not gotten back to them. They will not refund my money or send another part."

2015-07-16

"Bait-and-switch artists.

Advertising one price on their website for a couple of parts I needed. They called later in the day to advise that the price on the site is incorrect and the price for one part tripled and the other quadrupled. Immediately cancelled the order. A day later, and the price on the website for both parts still shows exactly what it showed when I ordered the parts.

It's 2015 Parts.com. If your website doesn't have real-time prices, you refuse to honor your advertised price, and you can't be bothered to update your prices after you tell someone they are wrong - you're in the wrong game.

Best to avoid this fly-by-night operation.

This review was modified by -jjc- on July 16 2015 10:22:23 PM

2015-06-23

"Do not use this company!!!! Paid $80 for a new headlight 2 months ago, was sent a confirmation and tracking number but it was never shipped! All FedEx shows is that they made the label. Have called non-stop with no answer, emailed with no answer and called again! Complete rip off!"

This review was modified by Laramy on June 23 2015 08:23:40 AM

2015-06-10

"Ordered parts for my Kia at Parts.com
Received an email telling me one of the parts did not match the vin number, and gave me an alternate part number.
After acknowledging the part number change the order was shipped.
Order arrived quickly and parts were packaged nicely.
Shipping costs were exactly as stated on invoice.
Will continue using Parts.com for OEM parts.

2015-05-28

"What a SCREWY company this is! Who ARE these people? Did they just get out of jail or something?
When "customer service" called me back, it was a young, hick-sounding girl who kept yelling at me, stating, CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!! CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or I WON'T BE ABLE TO HELP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" This seemed to be the only thing this ignorant hick could say! In the background, I could hear other people talking. It was the weekend. It must have been in her home. They were talking loudly in the background, doors were opening and shutting. Very unprofessional. THEIR WEBSITE DOES NOT WORK RIGHT. I made a slight mistake, slight error, when putting in my credit card info. regarding the zip code. Their website was very unforgiving and inflexible and would not allow for the correction, which led to a lot of personal frustration. THERE WAS NO LIVE PERSON TO SPEAK WITH. YOU WILL READ THIS A ZILLION TIMES ON THE MOSTLY ALL NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THEY HAVE RECEIVED ON THIS WEBSITE. So, anyway, hick girl said she "fixed it" for me and that the order had been placed and would arrive in five days. WHEN TWELVE DAYS PASSED, AND STILL HADN'T RECEIVED THE PART, I email them since SPEAKING WITH A LIVE PERSON IS IMPOSSIBLE. Guess what? They never even bothered to SHIP the part -- claiming there were something "wrong" with my credit card. NO ONE ELSE ON THE PLANET THAT I DO INTERNET BUSINESS WITH HAS A PROBLEM WITH MY CREDIT CARD. I knew from the get-go that this was a screwy company based upon their MESSED UP WEBSITE ORDER FORM and THE INAPPROPRIATE "CUSTOMER SERVICE" from hick girl with loud background people talking. I guess they DID ME A FAVOR by not processing the order. After reading so many, many, many bad reviews, I suspect they don't even have the part I ordered. Little liars and cheats hiding behind a website! I have contacted my credit card company and recommended that they NOT DO BUSINESS with Parts.Com. My credit card company is taking my complaint very seriously. Perhaps I, and the other complaintants below, have done you a big favor. I WOULD ALSO SUSPECT THAT THE VERY, VERY FEW GOOD REVIEWS ON HERE WERE WRITTEN BY HICK GIRL AND HER CLAN.

STAY AWAY FROM FARTS.COM (yeah, intentional typo -- you get it)

~AVW

This review was modified by chachaangelina on May 28 2015 01:15:18 PM

2015-05-20

"Best deal I could find. I bought parts for my 2014 kia soul. they send you 100% oem parts. They do work with dealerships so you are not getting the part directly from parts.com, basically a dealership with the parts in stock sends them to you. also they dont have a dedicated customer service number but you do get what you order. I ordered 8 items from them and all items were correct and it was $500 less then what my local dealer wanted. Im very happy with my items and customer service did respond the next day via email to my request about a tracking number as well."

This review was modified by chrisdubya on May 20 2015 02:02:14 PM

2015-05-06

"Got the part, for cheap, no problem. I sold the car, and tried to return the part unopened. There's a form on their website for returns. I've filled it out twice, with no response. I called their number, and of course there's no answer, so I left a message, with no response. It's like shouting down a well. "

2015-04-29

"I order a lot of parts, and this is great because they show diagrams and parts can be cheap. But dealing with ZERO customer service when a mistake happens is a nightmire. You deal directly with the dealership where the parts came from and they may not get back to you for 2 weeks. Its a headache, and I will send my business elsewhere"

2015-04-27

New info for parts.com :-
- I ordered a Ford OEM part from parts.com.
- An invoice total was presented and I provided payment information and completed Checkout on the website.
- No email confirmation of the order was sent to my provided email.
- Apparently, completing Checkout on this website does NOT mean that :-
- the price quoted items in the Checkout are really in stock or available for sale.
- the quoted price is really valid or committed to by parts.com
- given this, it is misleading that an order total is quoted, and credit ard info is collected by the website at checkout.
- Parts.com and several other similar Ford parts websites are actually run by Sunrise Ford of Fontana, California, (877) 760 6192, and Jim Cockerham is the Parts.com contact person there.

This review was modified by weegotmilk on April 27 2015 10:48:48 AM

2015-04-25

"Very satisfied with the service from Parts.com. I ordered Chevy parts and needed to return a portion of the order. Their customer service staff was able to help me with my request. I have used this site before and they have and automated system but its not a big deal once you reach someone. They put me in touch with a rep from the dealership that sent me my original order and he took care of it. Once I realized they are getting all their parts from dealers I felt at ease that these are legitimate OEM parts. The prices are very low so I will keep buying from them."

This review was modified by Maboone7 on January 03 2016 08:38:35 PM

2015-04-15

"Do NOT do biz with Whomever they are, who hide behind a WEB SIGHT, There are NO PHONES, NO PEOPLE, ONLY EMAIL, No TRACKING...............have to Charge Back order under FRAUD. "

2015-03-26

"Ordered cabin filter for 2010 Rav4. Good Price. Shipping was fast
I did call customer service. Jennifer answered my questions and was super nice. It was cheaper than going to the local Toyota dealership. I will buy from them again.

This review was modified by DonBennett on March 26 2015 05:28:39 PM

Share Parts.com's store rating

Parts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Parts.com is not a merchant member
Parts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!