Stores > Parts.com

Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
2017-02-20

Awesome site!

"I found out about parts.com from a friend and man they have some great prices! I had some confusion with creating an account but was able to get it figured out with the help of the customer service there, they responded almost immediately. Overall very satisfied with their service."

This review was modified by Mrjay1965 on February 20 2017 01:00:01 PM

2017-02-13

First Time User

"I discovered Parts.com searching for an item for my Honda Civic on google. Their price was by far the best I had found. I went to create an account and It said my email was already in use so I called them and spoke to a customer service person who was able to reset my password for me and was huge help! I placed my order and was notified that the item I was purchasing wasnt correct for my year of vehicle, which saved me a big hassle! A few days later I received the correct part. Overall GREAT experience!"

This review was modified by cbassrey on February 17 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-01-29

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered a part that can fit in an envelope and paid over $10 for the shipping on this item. It is over a week later and the item has still not been shipped, my car still leaking oil. I have messaged them three times about this and tried to call with no response. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE."

This review was modified by recycleyouroffice on January 29 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-01-24

Great site and Customer Service

"I placed an order just before Christmas for my husbands car thats been giving us trouble for months. We did a ton of research and thought we knew the right part, unfortunately we were wrong. After realizing our mistake, we promptly called parts.com. Their customer service was really great. He got me in contact with the dealer that supplied the parts so I could organize the exchange/return. I have to admit, when hearing customer service could not do the return for me alarm bells rang. To my surprise, I was completely wrong. The dealership got back to me promptly and worked out the return in no time. It turns out the part we actually needed was cheaper than the one we purchased. Within a week I had the correct part and the money returned to my card.

This experience had the potential of so many outcomes. Lucky for us they made it easy and fast. Thanks parts.com for getting my husband back on the road in no time!

This review was modified by MrandMrsZ on January 24 2017 08:15:02 PM

2016-11-21

Low Prices No Pushy Dealers

"I recently made a very successful purchase on Parts.com. I had a question on the items I was looking for and submitted an email which was answered without any attempts to up sell me on other products. Its much easier to deal with parts.com than the pushy dealers in my local area. The best part of the whole thing was that prices were cheaper than my local dealers and its all OEM stuff so whats the difference only the awkward feeling of wondering how bad I am getting ripped at a fancy dealership. I would highly recommend this site and will return when I need parts again."

This review was modified by dr113 on November 21 2016 06:52:56 PM

2016-11-10

Will lie to you and cheat you on on returns

"Because of poor drawings and part numbering I ordered the wrong part. I reordered the right one and tried to return the unused and unopened part in the same package per their instructions. The accepted the part back but refused to give credit. Stay away from them!!!!!!!!"

2016-10-01

Great Place for Auto Parts

"I recently made a purchase on Parts.com and was very pleased with the outcome. I had a few questions regarding the items I needed for my F150 and I was able to speak with a mechanic at the dealership who ended up shipping me the parts. I thought that was great as he knew exactly what I needed after I gave my VIN and he double checked everything for me. I got the online price which was way lower than what my local dealership wanted. I will definitely be back the next time I need parts for my truck. Great customer service!

This review was modified by dc7521 on October 01 2016 11:16:56 AM

2016-09-14

Disappointing ...

"As other reviewers have stated, they ship the wrong parts and then want you to pay to return them. The part they shipped didn't match my order and then they blame their supplier.

I suggest you save your time and order from a more reputable company.

This review was modified by whistleX1 on September 14 2016 07:10:10 AM

2016-07-30

Wrong Parts and Wrong diagrams! Can't trust information from this site!

"During the entire purchase process they state that if we input the VIN number they will verify the parts. That could not be farther front the truth. They don't verify anything. Also the diagrams when searching by VIN number are also wrong. Not sure who is overseeing the quality control on this site, but they are terrible. Spent all this money and waited over a week for the parts and they were all wrong! I ended up going to my local dealer to get the correct parts. Now I have a pile of parts I can't use and they want me to pay the return shipping. I think not. This was not my mistake. NEVER AGAIN! I have not returned the parts yet, because I am not going to pay for the shipping for something that was not my mistake."

2016-06-26

Great Site for Getting OEM Car Parts Great Service

"I would highly recommend this site for OEM car parts. The prices were really low and the service I received was great! I had to confirm my VIN number on the part I ordered and they got back to me with a confirmation and even recommended an additional part that I did not even know I needed. Wow that saved me alot of headaches. I ended up actually talking to a Parts Manager at one of their dealerships. Good luck getting that kind of access to expert advice from other discount sites. They shipped me out the parts I needed and my car is back on the road. I saved a lot of money and I will definitely go back the next time I need something for either of my cars. I was a little worried when I read the reviews from some past customers but my experience was top notch for sure. "

This review was modified by goman87 on June 26 2016 06:01:37 PM

2016-05-22

Wow Super Low Chevrolet Prices

"This site has the lowest online prices without a doubt.. The Chevrolet prices are as close to cost as I have seen and the parts are from dealerships so they are not knockoffs. There Mercedes prices were also really low. I ordered a part for my Silverado and it arrived as advertised in a few days without issue. I will definitely use this site again. Why bother getting ripped off at the dealership for basic items. I estimate I saved 40 percent by using this site. Recommend highly."

This review was modified by tomd123 on May 22 2016 05:56:58 PM

2016-04-16

The worst... stay away!!!

"I ordered with them some parts and the shipping fee was already quite high. After accepting payment they contacted me and asked for almost double the shipping fees. About 90 USD for less that a pound of parts...

I cancelled the oder for I felt scammed.

A few days after the oder I had a number of fraudulet charges on my credit card so that I had to cancel the card an get a new one.

I suggest you be very careful with this vendor.

2016-03-20

Great site for dealership car parts

"This is a great site for the car parts you usually pay through the nose at when you visit a dealership. It's obviously a no frills experience but I knew what I wanted and made the purchase without a hassle. Put in my credit card info name and address and I was off to the races. I would highly recommend the site to savvy shoppers and I am sure I will be back when I need to make another purchase."

This review was modified by Dtomp on March 20 2016 05:01:41 PM

2016-03-16

Double talk

"This site is tricky and not in a good way new parts list parts as OEM and sends pro parts. OEM means if it is Saab it has Saab printed on it. And their phone number is fake."

This review was modified by Ogre45 on March 16 2016 04:21:05 PM

2016-03-16

Parts.com Poor customer service

"I order apart from this website, for my 2011 Kia Sorrento when I receive the part I realized it was not the right part because it didn't have the right connections the part seem to be dirty and used was not sealed it was simply in a box. When I contacted parts.com multiple times do phone messages which were never returned emails which were never return and simply Eddison their part back and dispute the charges on my credit card. I could not recommend anyone using parts.com they're nothing but ripoffs. No customer service of any kind. If they simply would pick up the damn phone we could work this out, Their attitude is we have your money **** you. Out $427 was grossly over charge for shipping and it's just not the right part"

Share Parts.com's store rating

Parts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Parts.com is not a merchant member
Parts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!